(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,790 posts
  • 636 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Kevlar
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240513_132756 (resized).jpg
IMG_3665 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4870 (resized).jpeg
SD Mods (resized).jpg
SD Arrival (resized).jpg
IMG_8906 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8908 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8905 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8915 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8914 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8916 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8917 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8918 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8920 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cheezywhiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6811 9 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

According to this tracker at least a few people have ordered the BSE but it's gonna be a while still before they receive them: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UU-6p9o2M0LIsPZ3J1iiP945FzTDcZKnH1UYVkvWDQU/edit#gid=0

I ordered a BSE. I like the art package on both versions but the green trim was just over the top for me. I’m a less is more kinda guy. Patiently waiting for our machine while you all help them work out the bugs.

5 months later
#9916 4 months ago

I'm confused. Are SEs showing up already? What about BSE models? I'm still waiting on my #1800-something.

2 months later
#11322 54 days ago

It’s been a long wait, but BSE 1819 finally arrived today. Gonna set it up tonight!

#11327 54 days ago

So now I have one of the last Scooby’s right next to one of the first Labyrinths. it has been a long wait but I’m glad the scooby game code is fleshed out and you all have helped work out the bugs.

Painless setup and it’s working great so far. I totally love the BSE art package in person. Only issues.. There’s a lot of white noise from the speakers that I think I’ve seen mentioned here before. Also I don’t really notice the bass. I’ll try reseating the subwoofer connections when I have a chance.

I also have 4 nuts in the baggie with the head bolt/washer.. what are those for?

IMG_4438 (resized).jpegIMG_4438 (resized).jpegIMG_4444 (resized).jpegIMG_4444 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#11416 47 days ago

Hey gang. How come I see different perks here when I play my new Scoob? I get a Ruh-Roh perk instead.

IMG_4483 (resized).jpegIMG_4483 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#11513 34 days ago

Hey folks. Having an issue w my right flipper hold power. Flipper seems to work fine while playing. It just can’t catch anything.. even slow moving balls.

I’ve checked the EOS switches and lightly sanded the contacts. Didn’t help. Could this be a bad coil?

New game. Less than 50 plays.

#11515 34 days ago

Gameplay question. How do you start Captain Cutler multiball? I thought it was just bashing target on the upper playfield. I must have hit it 50 times and got nothing. I hit all the lit upper PF shots until the only thing lit was the horseshoe lanes around the head and hitting them didn’t seem to give me anything.

#11517 34 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You don't sand low voltage contacts - that's only for high voltage contacts of old flippers where the EOS was directly in the coil circuit. You've made the situation worse by sanding them. You should wipe them with course paper at worse or just pinch a rag inbetween the contacts.
You should check the EOS switch's point of engagement. You only want the switch closing at the last little bit of the flipper stroke.. as late as possible, but where the switch is still reliably getting closed. So about last 1/8" of movement. If the EOS engages too early, it also disengages too late...

I used a business card for the contacts.

I haven't tried adjusting the switches yet. The switch engages at exactly the same point in the stroke as the left flipper.. and the left flipper doesn't have this issue at all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 79.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Knoxville, TN
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Naperville, IL
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cheezywhiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=cheezywhiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.