(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,709 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by mkealey5
  • Topic is favorited by 300 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3127 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3126 (resized).jpeg
972946E7-8C53-4236-9BA3-08E7C451FCD8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,709 posts in this topic. You are on page 233 of 235.
#11601 12 days ago
Quoted from cleland:

I got them through ebay, from China, but they came in a week. And most of the limbs move, and they are of good quality and right size.
ebay.com link: itm
Only thing is it's random figures, but I pretty much got what I wanted with The Creeper, Witch Doctor, and Captain...I think they were all in season 1??
Would love to get the Funland Robot, but that doesn't seem to be available.
[quoted image]

Those look great! I hate buying things from China but every once in a while I’ll cave. This might be a time to cave. And, let’s face it…what toy DOESN’T come from China these days. Thanks for the link! Cheers!

#11602 12 days ago

I got a shipping notification from Spooky, so I think my redesigned toppers parts are on the way!
Hopefully my topper works

#11603 12 days ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Those look great! I hate buying things from China but every once in a while I’ll cave. This might be a time to cave. And, let’s face it…what toy DOESN’T come from China these days. Thanks for the link! Cheers!

I bought the creeper and zombie for mine and no problems at all with the quality and shipping.

IMG_0426 (resized).jpegIMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
#11604 12 days ago
Quoted from cleland:

I got them through ebay, from China, but they came in a week. And most of the limbs move, and they are of good quality and right size.
Only thing is it's random figures, but I pretty much got what I wanted with The Creeper, Witch Doctor, and Captain...I think they were all in season 1??
[quoted image]

Funland robot Charlie is already in the game.

#11605 12 days ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Funland robot Charlie is already in the game.

Not on the Standard Edition…we don’t get jack juke. Heck, we don’t even get colored wire forms lololol

#11606 12 days ago

Not on the Standard Edition…we don’t get jack juke. Heck, we don’t even get colored wire forms lololol

The $2000 you saved on buying the Standard covers sure some neat custom powdercoating though, if you want to do that.

rd

#11607 12 days ago
Quoted from rotordave:

The $2000 you saved on buying the Standard covers sure some neat custom powdercoating though, if you want to do that.
rd

That thought has crossed my mind, a time or two! By the time I get a topper and mods, I doubt I will have saved any money at all. Ha!

#11608 12 days ago

That thought has crossed my mind, a time or two! By the time I get a topper and mods, I doubt I will have saved any money at all. Ha!

Yeah, you still saved $2000 cause all the CE dudes do all that stuff anyways lol.

rd

#11609 12 days ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Yeah, you still saved $2000 cause all the CE dudes do all that stuff anyways lol.
rd

Hahaha, well thank you for making me feel better about my purchasing decision. Cheers!

#11610 12 days ago

I’ll be posting lots of pics when I get my standard edition. Yeah, we loose Charlie the Robot, and the mine cart and signs…but I hope we can add some of those figures back in. I don’t care about the wire form colors and speakers lights etc…just want the full game, which Spooky does offer in the standard edition.
I bet the standard is truly the LE edition. I’m betting less than 100 made for the SE’s.

#11611 12 days ago
Quoted from chriscable34:

I believe they are the best pinball company out there

They have a lot going for them for sure, notably the awesome customer service and support, and their attention to detail is getting better and better. I just added Scooby CE, standard/ non-butter cab, and the cabinet is awesome. The rolled edges of the decals at the corners is great. No peeling. I just moved Scooby to my cabin and damn, that game is a tank. They are motivated to make their build quality better and better, and if they perfect that category they will be very tough to beat.

can’t seem to find ones that I think are quality enough

There are some nice figures on EBay. I added this 2-pack of the snow ghost and ghost clown, and the clown is great, and fits directly on his artwork/plastic. See pic.

IMG_1352 (resized).jpegIMG_1352 (resized).jpegIMG_2054 (resized).jpegIMG_2054 (resized).jpeg

#11612 12 days ago
Quoted from cleland:

I’ll be posting lots of pics when I get my standard edition. Yeah, we loose Charlie the Robot, and the mine cart and signs…but I hope we can add some of those figures back in. I don’t care about the wire form colors and speakers lights etc…just want the full game, which Spooky does offer in the standard edition.
I bet the standard is truly the LE edition. I’m betting less than 100 made for the SE’s.

Agree, it is great to have the option for a ‘base’ model that has the entire game under the glass. Kudos to Spooky for not de-contenting the game to hit a price point.
It’s like when I bought my Mustang GT, I told the salesman all I wanted was the big engine and a manual transmission. I don’t need leather, nav, none of that stuff. Everything else I can add myself later, if I want.
Bon Voyage, Maggie the Mustang…I still miss you! (single tear)

#11613 12 days ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

I got a shipping notification from Spooky, so I think my redesigned toppers parts are on the way!

Definitely interested in what they redesigned!

#11614 12 days ago

I see people talking about games in the 1900's either shipped or should be shipping soon. Does that mean that Scooby has officially sold out the run and more production will be moving to LT?

#11615 12 days ago
Quoted from at_t_2d:

I see people talking about games in the 1900's either shipped or should be shipping soon. Does that mean that Scooby has officially sold out the run and more production will be moving to LT?

Only Spooky can let us know if the entire run has sold out and it's within their right to withhold the production numbers if they so choose. Obviously if all owners were known, one could complete that owners spreadsheet in this thread, but I think it's safe to assume that most, but not all were sold.

CE's were first, then BSE's, and then SE's. However, since BSE and SE's were allotted specific S/N batches on Day 1 and final totals of each model were based on orders that came in after the fact, there's nothing preventing them from more runs of a given trim and filling in some of the S/N's not yet assigned, whether for new orders or for dealer inventory. I'd predict SD production is certainly close to the end, but not over for at least another month.

#11616 12 days ago
Quoted from cleland:

[quoted image]

If you don't mind, can you post a pic of where you're going to put all of these figures in your game?

I bought the creeper from the same China dealer and got it within the week as well. Figure looks awesome, but to find a good enough space for him I had to move the robot to the right side of the playfield and I placed the creeper in it's place. I think it looks really good and I wanted to add more figures than was missing, but I couldn't find a good enough space to fit anything else.

#11617 12 days ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

I got my new board a couple weeks ago, it took two minutes to replace and it runs perfect. Hope you have the same result! It's a great topper.

#11618 12 days ago

I received my new Brave Boy Domes and installed them today. Looking good!

IMG_3942 (resized).pngIMG_3942 (resized).png
#11619 12 days ago

Starting to think my topper is haunted. Which I suppose is fitting.

This looks both mechanical and software.

https://imgur.com/Bx0zLdf

#11620 12 days ago

I wish spooky would stop using 3D printed parts and servo's, neither speak well to cycle counts, reliability and long life.

#11621 12 days ago
Quoted from Arcdeeth:

I received my new Brave Boy Domes and installed them today. Looking good! [quoted image]

Thanks for posting, glad you like them!

#11622 12 days ago

Had a few people ask about the airfield sign since it wasn't part of my new product releases last weekend. NinjaCamp already remade it in 3D form and it looks great. So coming up with something else in that small space has been a bit of a challenge. I rewatched the Space Kook episode last night and thought...how about that fenced entry to the airfield? So...this was my take on it. Thoughts? Honestly feel the front of an airplane would be cool, but had some complications with it. With this fence, does anyone else think it's just too much sign/blockage between the fence and the wooden barricade?

PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpgPXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpgPXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpgPXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
#11623 12 days ago

Thought I was heading to a billion tonight but ended up just short of 800m. That wizard mode is so damn sweet.

IMG_6427 (resized).jpegIMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
#11624 11 days ago

Hey all - what update did the points revamp occur in and does anyone have any documentation of the changes? There are release notes only for the last 2 releases - we waited after the 10.28 release due to the issues with co-op mode and now after the update to 3.17 scoring seems dramatically different (I didn’t improve as a player that much!) and as a TD as well I really need to know these things

#11625 11 days ago
Quoted from geekpixie:

Hey all - what update did the points revamp occur in and does anyone have any documentation of the changes? There are release notes only for the last 2 releases - we waited after the 10.28 release due to the issues with co-op mode and now after the update to 3.17 scoring seems dramatically different (I didn’t improve as a player that much!) and as a TD as well I really need to know these things

Update 3.11 is when they upped the scoring but there was a bug making the bonus scoring really out there. 3.17 was the bug fix for the bonus scoring calculation.

#11626 11 days ago
Quoted from wastedthelight:

Had a few people ask about the airfield sign since it wasn't part of my new product releases last weekend. NinjaCamp already remade it in 3D form and it looks great. So coming up with something else in that small space has been a bit of a challenge. I rewatched the Space Kook episode last night and thought...how about that fenced entry to the airfield? So...this was my take on it. Thoughts? Honestly feel the front of an airplane would be cool, but had some complications with it. With this fence, does anyone else think it's just too much sign/blockage between the fence and the wooden barricade?[quoted image][quoted image]

On one hand it does seem like a lot of barriers but also like that it marks the shot. More than anything I think it looks too ‘nice’, if that makes any sense? Seems like it should look a little more worn. Maybe one of the posts is bent and some chain link missing or not going all the way to the ground or something. I do like the idea of a fence with a sign though.

#11627 11 days ago
Quoted from manadams:

Update 3.11 is when they upped the scoring but there was a bug making the bonus scoring really out there. 3.17 was the bug fix for the bonus scoring calculation.

Thanks! We just rolled it back thanks to the selective flippers being selective intermittently and coils deciding not to fire intermittently (ramp lock and ball launch) in games after the update. Really unfortunate since I was excited for this update.

#11628 10 days ago

Finally got the chance to install my new SD topper last night.

Got an email from Morgan at Spooky telling me it was shipped and it arrived 2 days later. Some insight on it…..

The topper came in an extra large box and was packed perfectly. In fact, I took the old topper off and used the box to store it. Perfect!

Just like in the installation video posted by Spooky (which is excellent), be sure you have the latest code update before installing the topper. Also, once you put the topper on go ahead and run the cables before you secure it and don’t try to ignore the instructions because the hole where you need to run the wires is directly underneath the topper. Some guy that looks like me did and I…..I mean….”HE” had to loosen the screws again to run the wires properly. Cough….Cough… Spooky was generous enough to pack in extra zip ties and screws in there as well. Oh, I could only find 3 screw holes in order to match up to secure the topper on (even though you take 4 screws out to remove the old topper), but the topper is fastened down pretty securely.

After getting the installation done I turned on the pin and the bookcase door started to act funky, opening back and forth continuously and make a strange noise. I powered off the pin and began to check the wires. I double checked the wire replacement by watching and re-watching the installation video and I FINALLY learned to do it right the first time, so I (for giggles) pulled out the HDMI cable and placed it in another nearby port and powered the pin back up and it operated perfectly. You know sometimes a blind squirrel will find a nut, so I’ll just leave it at that. I recall another pinsider did the same thing and it worked for him as well.

Didn’t get to play it that much, but I did notice once you start your first case the book shelf stays open for the rest of your gameplay. It displays different scenes and the visual quality looks really good. When the bookshelf opens or closes you will know because the creaking sound the book case makes is loud and creepy and it will draw your attention to it in a good way.

Haven’t played the video mode yet because I suck, but the light show that accompanies the pin looks awesome.

Anyway, hope this helps. I ordered the topper from my Zach at FlipNOut pinball and I don’t recall what number I was and I remember I texted Zach as soon as it was announced.

IMG_0069 (resized).jpegIMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
#11629 10 days ago
IMG_3763 (resized).jpegIMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
#11630 10 days ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Finally got the chance to install my new SD topper last night.
Got an email from Morgan at Spooky telling me it was shipped and it arrived 2 days later. Some insight on it…..
The topper came in an extra large box and was packed perfectly. In fact, I took the old topper off and used the box to store it. Perfect!
Just like in the installation video posted by Spooky (which is excellent), be sure you have the latest code update before installing the topper. Also, once you put the topper on go ahead and run the cables before you secure it and don’t try to ignore the instructions because the hole where you need to run the wires is directly underneath the topper. Some guy that looks like me did and I…..I mean….”HE” had to loosen the screws again to run the wires properly. Cough….Cough… Spooky was generous enough to pack in extra zip ties and screws in there as well. Oh, I could only find 3 screw holes in order to match up to secure the topper on (even though you take 4 screws out to remove the old topper), but the topper is fastened down pretty securely.
After getting the installation done I turned on the pin and the bookcase door started to act funky, opening back and forth continuously and make a strange noise. I powered off the pin and began to check the wires. I double checked the wire replacement by watching and re-watching the installation video and I FINALLY learned to do it right the first time, so I (for giggles) pulled out the HDMI cable and placed it in another nearby port and powered the pin back up and it operated perfectly. You know sometimes a blind squirrel will find a nut, so I’ll just leave it at that. I recall another pinsider did the same thing and it worked for him as well.
Didn’t get to play it that much, but I did notice once you start your first case the book shelf stays open for the rest of your gameplay. It displays different scenes and the visual quality looks really good. When the bookshelf opens or closes you will know because the creaking sound the book case makes is loud and creepy and it will draw your attention to it in a good way.
Haven’t played the video mode yet because I suck, but the light show that accompanies the pin looks awesome.
Anyway, hope this helps. I ordered the topper from my Zach at FlipNOut pinball and I don’t recall what number I was and I remember I texted Zach as soon as it was announced.
[quoted image]

Thanks for sharing your install experience! This should help many of us. My topper is on order.

#11631 10 days ago
Quoted from geekpixie:Hey all - what update did the points revamp occur in and does anyone have any documentation of the changes? There are release notes only for the last 2 releases - we waited after the 10.28 release due to the issues with co-op mode and now after the update to 3.17 scoring seems dramatically different (I didn’t improve as a player that much!) and as a TD as well I really need to know these things

Change log to fill in the gaps

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/199#post-7968687

#11632 10 days ago

got my second freeze(sort of)with the latest code. During multiball i had a ball locked in the apron. balls drained and then the game just didnt know what to do. Ball was stuck in the apron lock, all other balls drained. System never went into ball search. Had to end the game.

#11633 10 days ago

Does anyone have an idea where this might go? It's metal and about the size of a wedding ring. I found it in my left most Scoob outlane after finally installing the Phantom Lantern mod.

ring (resized).jpgring (resized).jpg
#11634 10 days ago

I just beat the wizard mode again last night, no issues at all with the latest code.
Best pinball macine ever!

#11635 10 days ago
Quoted from taz:

Does anyone have an idea where this might go? It's metal and about the size of a wedding ring. I found it in my left most Scoob outlane after finally installing the Phantom Lantern mod.
[quoted image]

Are you sure that didn't fall out of one of the Phantom Lanterns?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#11636 9 days ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Are you sure that didn't fall out of one of the Phantom Lanterns?[quoted image]

Thanks! I also received a PM from a member on it being from a lantern. I can't believe I missed that. Speaking of the lanterns, I love how good they look.

#11637 9 days ago
Quoted from taz:

Thanks! I also received a PM from a member on it being from a lantern. I can't believe I missed that. Speaking of the lanterns, I love how good they look.

I had the same issue last week lol. I also like the look of them but they are much dimmer than the original spotlights which is unfortunate on such a dark game. Now I'm considering Pinstadiums or something similar.

#11638 9 days ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

got my second freeze(sort of)with the latest code. During multiball i had a ball locked in the apron. balls drained and then the game just didnt know what to do. Ball was stuck in the apron lock, all other balls drained. System never went into ball search. Had to end the game.

Same thing is happening on mine. Sent AJ a dump of the files for him to investigate. Maybe a warden board problem.

#11639 9 days ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Same thing is happening on mine. Sent AJ a dump of the files for him to investigate. Maybe a warden board problem.

Probably related. Last night I had a ball locked on the apron and another was fired up (left VUK) but the game did not release the locked ball first (as it should). It’s as if it loses track about the locked ball.

#11640 9 days ago
Quoted from Danzig:

I just beat the wizard mode again last night, no issues at all with the latest code.
Best pinball macine ever!

There are definitely some issues with the latest code but it's all minor stuff and mostly related to the GI randomly turning off while not in the wizard mode.

#11641 8 days ago
Quoted from alexorear:

There are definitely some issues with the latest code but it's all minor stuff and mostly related to the GI randomly turning off while not in the wizard mode.

Oh I’m not doubting you, I’m just showing that it’s not everybody, I suspect there’s other variables to it but I have full confidence that Spooky will get it all sorted. Here’s a video I just made 3 ball, 5 player co-op game. Other than a couple eject and launch issues “my fault for not installing the new launcher yet and also not removing the shooter lane cover mod that just causes issues” there was no code problems at all that I noticed. Game took 1 hour 45 minutes, made it to every mode and beat the wizard mode twice.

#11642 8 days ago
Quoted from Danzig:

Oh I’m not doubting you, I’m just showing that it’s not everybody, I suspect there’s other variables to it but I have full confidence that Spooky will get it all sorted. Here’s a video I just made 3 ball, 5 player co-op game. Other than a couple eject and launch issues “my fault for not installing the new launcher yet and also not removing the shooter lane cover mod that just causes issues” there was no code problems at all that I noticed. Game took 1 hour 45 minutes, made it to every mode and beat the wizard mode twice.

Not sure which shooter lane protector you have but after installing the one I got I needed to adjust the lane switch a bit. It sat too low and needed to be raised about a half a CM. Since I made that adjustment I've had zero shooter issues with my game.

#11643 8 days ago
Quoted from alexorear:

Not sure which shooter lane protector you have but after installing the one I got I needed to adjust the lane switch a bit. It sat too low and needed to be raised about a half a CM. Since I made that adjustment I've had zero shooter issues with my game.

Which one do you have?

#11644 7 days ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Which one do you have?

I don’t know, some plastic 3D printed thing, the ball catches the lip of it sometimes and falls partly back into the trough.

#11645 7 days ago
Quoted from Indypin:

If you don't mind, can you post a pic of where you're going to put all of these figures in your game?
I bought the creeper from the same China dealer and got it within the week as well. Figure looks awesome, but to find a good enough space for him I had to move the robot to the right side of the playfield and I placed the creeper in it's place. I think it looks really good and I wanted to add more figures than was missing, but I couldn't find a good enough space to fit anything else.

I put my creeper here.

IMG_6192 (resized).jpegIMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
#11646 7 days ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I had the same issue last week lol. I also like the look of them but they are much dimmer than the original spotlights which is unfortunate on such a dark game. Now I'm considering Pinstadiums or something similar.

I installed the Neo atoms on mine. Here is a video of mine I posted on YouTube. Really happy how the turned out. Enough clearance to clear Charlie.

#11647 7 days ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Which one do you have?

I have this one https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1426-pinhead-mods/08008-pindefender-for-scooby-doo

I also bought a blue one for my Ultraman. Installed the in my games last summer. Both work well but I did have to adjust the shooter lane switch on both games.

#11648 7 days ago
Quoted from alexorear:

I have this one https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1426-pinhead-mods/08008-pindefender-for-scooby-doo
I also bought a blue one for my Ultraman. Installed the in my games last summer. Both work well but I did have to adjust the shooter lane switch on both games.

Yeah that’s the one I have.

#11649 7 days ago
Quoted from alexorear:

Thats the same one I used, it helped me get the ball launch issue resolved, and its UV reactive like the rest of the game.
I did not have to adjust the shooter lane switch.

#11650 7 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Thats the same one I used, it helped me get the ball launch issue resolved, and its UV reactive like the rest of the game.
I did not have to adjust the shooter lane switch.

Was wondering about this…so the lane protector helped?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gibsonia, PA
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
NinjaCamp Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Concord, NC
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,709 posts in this topic. You are on page 233 of 235.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/233 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.