IMG_8798 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8802 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8803 (resized).jpeg
Fish Finder Radar (resized).jpg
Fish Finder Medium View (resized).jpg
Fish Finder Long View (resized).jpg
Fish Finder 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0610 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fooflighter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#122 3 months ago
Quoted from JohnBlu5:

Someone needs to replace that square osculating fin target, with a fin shaped one. Please!!

Go listen to The Stern podcast, the engineer's address this they said they already tried it and it served as a jump ramp to the glass..

Plus the one on the playfield is carbon fiber to take the multidirectional hits as it's moving and raising and lowering

1 week later
#202 3 months ago
Quoted from Joshhardy23:

I thought it would be fun to do Jaws eating the ball as a shooter rod Still working on the sculpt but once I make one and get it painted Ill post photos and get it up in my shop.
[quoted image]

First thing I though of was the "egg" scene from airplane

Screenshot 2024-01-29 103233 (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-01-29 103233 (resized).png
2 weeks later
#286 3 months ago

Nicely done...Looks damn real

#288 3 months ago

Once you see it ...

Screenshot 2024-02-14 023247 (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-02-14 023247 (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-02-14 023401 (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-02-14 023401 (resized).png
#294 3 months ago

I thought the digestive system of a shark was slow.. ie. license plate, fish heads... Possible little Kitner boy spilling out all over the doc .. apparently Bruce swallowed some Exlax and immediately "processes" what he eats.

#340 84 days ago

Those would be perfect it it didn't have the Orca twice and a redundant Amity sign (it's already in the back of the game), have to keep looking...wish someone made something similar to the LE incorporating some of the beach into it maybe Tilt Graphics jGraffix can come up with something cool

#345 84 days ago
Quoted from toaster777:

PinGraffix are the best ones in my opinion. That's what I ordered. Does have a shark on one side, but it's beach on the other. I like them the best of all I've seen so far.

Yeah art's subjective...

They're pretty cool they're just not my taste something about the stylized art either it's the sharpness of the overall look or the blown out hyper realistic view compared to the rest of the art just something about it just doesn't jive with me

The left side would be great if it didn't have the breached shark coming up out of the water looks a little bit out of proportion to the rest of the scene, and the right side just way too much blood... The only shark I really want to see on the side art is either a fin or a tail but not Jaws itself I want the only shark to be the one in the playfield

#354 83 days ago
Quoted from Pumpkinking16:

Agreed! I want something more like the LE ones. Does Stern typically have those for sale down the road?

It's hit and miss..their vinyl is quality but the graphics are sometimes not what I had in mind..Jurassic Park for example...Premium is vastly different. If I can't find any eventually I may just opt for mirrors to mimic the playfield etc

1 week later
#400 76 days ago
Quoted from Joshhardy23:

It won’t work for premium - this is for pro only. However I’m planning to get a premium once I finish with pro mods to do some stuff for
It as well.

Extremely well done. Looks damn scary. I'm in for a Premium if you make them for that

4 weeks later
#711 45 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:

JAWS 3D Collection Set - JAWS/ORCA 3D Collection Pinball Shooter Rod and Plate
FINAL MOVIE SCENE [ BRODY is on the shark tower as the ORCA sinks behind him]
Smile you son of a ..... "
[quoted image]
JAWS 3D Shooter Rod and Shooter Rod Plate - Featuring the Scooba Tank that Chief Brody shot during the final moments of the iconic 1975 blockbuster that started... and ended it all, for BRUCE!
Custom modeled, hand painted and epoxy clear coated with a “smooth as glass” finish that feels great and accents all the finer details all of Bruce’s battle scars!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades/10582-jaws-orca-3d-collection-shooter-rod-and-plate-by-crcades
anyone who is already on the pre-order list for any of the JAWS Custom Playfield 3D Collection sets can add this to the existing order without holding up their existing order or adding additional shipping costs.

Wow that looks real really good

2 weeks later
#773 30 days ago
Quoted from Cento:

Wire forms are back from powder coating. Shout out to Eric over at Titan Pinball for putting together a Translucent Blue Rubber Band kit that looks awesome on the Jaws. Way better than the standard blue.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great, love your choices of color

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 169.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,699.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 65.00
Cabinet Parts
Pin-Tools.com

$ 48.50
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Rio Rancho, NM
$ 20.00
Cabinet Parts
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dublin, OH
12,300 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fooflighter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-mod-thread?tu=fooflighter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.