pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4709 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5854 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5855 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5613 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2900 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 6.56.30?PM (resized).jpeg
IMG_1846 (resized).JPG
There are 830 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 17.
#751 23 days ago

someone on here posted an etsy link for this tiny Narragansett case. waiting to see what people make for the Orca before sticking them in place

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1553853929/jaws-miniature-narragansett-beer-jaws

20240405_181743 (resized).jpg20240405_181743 (resized).jpg
#752 23 days ago
Quoted from Mutt:

someone on here posted an etsy link for this tiny Narragansett case. waiting to see what people make for the Orca before sticking them in place
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1553853929/jaws-miniature-narragansett-beer-jaws
[quoted image]

I was on my way to collecting a 6-pack but this "one ups" me, clever. Narragansett beer truck mod incoming.

#753 22 days ago

Ok I finally got some shooter rods made after some R&D here's my shop ad. https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1580-tampt-mods/10634-jaws-barral-shooter-rod
that's 60 shipped!
I could also make some bigger barrels for a topper if you need some. LMK thanks

20240331_080128 (resized).jpg20240331_080128 (resized).jpg
#754 21 days ago

If anyone is interested in doing a PopBody base, skirt, body swap and has one of the after market popcap mods; please reach out to me by PM.
This would be in a similar vein to the GZ pop mod... so Clear or blue would probably work best. I personally think Teal would be the best combo... but my vendor doesn't do the modern bodies in Teal. Just blue, green, and clear.

#755 21 days ago

I cant seem to find the target support ( 5 deg airball stopper )mod ?

#758 20 days ago

I got the official Stern Jaws banner directly from the Stern website for $99. Hopefully they do this for all the games from now on.

https://shop.sternpinball.com/products/official-jaws-banner

#759 20 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

I got the official Stern Jaws banner directly from the Stern website for $99. Hopefully they do this for all the games from now on.

It’s another revenue stream, surprised stern didn’t start earlier

#760 19 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

wow now 125. that didn't take long

#761 19 days ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Also have these available as an option if you want something different than the usual movie poster image. $100 which includes free US shipping. Cheers.

C3D7D3E9-C091-4433-836D-B482F623B8BA (resized).jpegC3D7D3E9-C091-4433-836D-B482F623B8BA (resized).jpeg

#762 19 days ago
Quoted from tonycip:

And for this reason, I am out!

#763 18 days ago
Quoted from Cento:

Can’t stand those yellow flipped bats from stern black looks so much better
[quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get these black flipper bats?

#764 18 days ago

Rocket City Pinball have a terrific fix for the Stern Jaws air ball issue and everyone should get their fix if they are having air balls.

#765 18 days ago

Another Jaws carpet option for your game room. Can also add your Limited Edition number to be customized to your game. 32 x 20 inches, can be purchased for $50 with the link below. Cheers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1505-duke-pinball/10655-jaws-do-you-have-the-balls-32-x-20-pinball-carpet-mat
Jaws Carpet (resized).pngJaws Carpet (resized).png

Jaws Limited Edition 1 (resized).pngJaws Limited Edition 1 (resized).png
#766 17 days ago

Something from Switzerland

5AC80AD4-8A07-40A4-9E85-2572A21E191A (resized).png5AC80AD4-8A07-40A4-9E85-2572A21E191A (resized).png5E9F1C70-603D-4CC1-AE96-F90D3327D6A8 (resized).png5E9F1C70-603D-4CC1-AE96-F90D3327D6A8 (resized).png
#767 16 days ago

I'm on the list. But I would still love to know what it is!

#768 16 days ago
Quoted from mjude76:

I'm on the list. But I would still love to know what it is!

Look here…. https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/threads/jaws-bojen-mod.270398/

#769 16 days ago

Wire forms are back from powder coating. Shout out to Eric over at Titan Pinball for putting together a Translucent Blue Rubber Band kit that looks awesome on the Jaws. Way better than the standard blue.

IMG_1814 (resized).JPGIMG_1814 (resized).JPGIMG_1815 (resized).JPGIMG_1815 (resized).JPGIMG_1816 (resized).JPGIMG_1816 (resized).JPGIMG_1818 (resized).JPGIMG_1818 (resized).JPGIMG_1820 (resized).JPGIMG_1820 (resized).JPG
#770 16 days ago
Quoted from Sjudkins:

Where did you get these black flipper bats?

Marco pinball

#771 16 days ago

Sorry….just anticipation rage. Pay me no mind. lol

IMG_7389 (resized).jpegIMG_7389 (resized).jpeg
#772 15 days ago
Quoted from Laserbeak21:

Sorry….just anticipation rage. Pay me no mind. lol
[quoted image]

Aiming to announce on our next IBTL show, Monday 22nd. If everything arrives in time!

#773 15 days ago
Quoted from Cento:

Wire forms are back from powder coating. Shout out to Eric over at Titan Pinball for putting together a Translucent Blue Rubber Band kit that looks awesome on the Jaws. Way better than the standard blue.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great, love your choices of color

#774 15 days ago

Jaws LED Shooter Mod - If you have a Barrell Shooter rod, you are going to want this LED mod. Upgrade your existing & boring shooter housing that Stern gave you. This mod mimics the barrel popping up in the water in the "Show Me the way go Home" scene in Jaws( see clip below). It gives you 1 flashing White Led to Mimic the strobe on the barrel & 1 solid Green LED to mimic the Strobe effect under water. ***Does not include the Barrel Shooter Rod***

https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1267-cento-creations/10675-jaws-led-shooter-mod

IMG_1845 (resized).JPGIMG_1845 (resized).JPGIMG_1846 (resized).JPGIMG_1846 (resized).JPGScreenshot 2024-04-13 at 6.56.30?PM (resized).jpegScreenshot 2024-04-13 at 6.56.30?PM (resized).jpeg
#775 14 days ago
Quoted from Cento:

Jaws LED Shooter Mod - If you have a Barrell Shooter rod, you are going to want this LED mod. Upgrade your existing & boring shooter housing that Stern gave you. This mod mimics the barrel popping up in the water in the "Show Me the way go Home" scene in Jaws( see clip below). It gives you 1 flashing White Led to Mimic the strobe on the barrel & 1 solid Green LED to mimic the Strobe effect under water. ***Does not include the Barrel Shooter Rod***
https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1267-cento-creations/10675-jaws-led-shooter-mod
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I had that still framed on my tv for like an hour last night trying to figure a tracker for playfield barrel but I think your shooter set up is more impactful. Spielberg definitely added some movie magic to add green water. Did you see the shooting stars just after might be why its titled show me the way home. edit: or was it the song they sang?

#776 13 days ago

JAWS Playfield Custom 3D collection WINNERS!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-custom-playfield-3d-collection-for-pro-prem-le-models-by-crcades

The 3 winners for the $250 OFF discounts will be awarded as a $250 refund on their purchase.

THE THREE PHOTO WINNERS!!!
TwindadTwindadTomb1957Tomb1957Vabeachrunner4Vabeachrunner4

#777 13 days ago

Shout to some of the makers I have used.

IMG_2900 (resized).jpegIMG_2900 (resized).jpeg
#778 12 days ago
Quoted from Svente69:

Something from Switzerland [quoted image][quoted image]

I know they are both designed based on the movie but man is that similar in proportion and design

IMG_5613 (resized).jpegIMG_5613 (resized).jpeg
#779 12 days ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Hi Freinds sharing the JAWS Gulp list. Finally making progress. This is a one man show and these things take A TON of time, I am doing my best to crank these out. These Here is the Barrel Gulp List:
Shipped
- menzelino,
- Svente69
Invoiced & ready to ship
- PinBalt
- kimzone
- CRCADES
- rx2006je
- twindad
Next Batch about a week out
- Spectreman
- Sphinx
- Mjesposi
- Leechman
- iceman44
Third Batch about two weeks out
- pinb1
- flipperstick
- iceman44
- zeldarioid
- VolitionFlipper
Fourth Batch about 2.5 weeks out
- Tomb1957
- bossk4hire
- pinb1
[quoted image]

Fantastic, Thanks!

IMG_5854 (resized).jpegIMG_5854 (resized).jpegIMG_5855 (resized).jpegIMG_5855 (resized).jpeg
#780 12 days ago

Bought an extra rug that I don't need...looks great under the game. Brand new in original wrapping:

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Jaws Rug/Carpet Archived
New (selling one, non-business) - “Ordered an extra Jaws rug that I don't need. Looks like the one in the picture but brand new in its plastic bag (only opened it to make sure it was perfect). Cash/local sale prefer...”
2024-04-17
East Hanover, NJ
80 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 106 times

#781 12 days ago

Is there an update to the ball eating shark for the Pro? Saw something a few months a go but nothing since.

Thx.

#782 12 days ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Is there an update to the ball eating shark for the Pro? Saw something a few months a go but nothing since.
Thx.

Being shipped now if you got on the early list. Mine will be here on Tuesday shipped out on Friday the 12th.

#783 12 days ago
Quoted from rx2006je:

Being shipped now if you got on the early list. Mine will be here on Tuesday shipped out on Friday the 12th.

From who? Dont see it listed anywhere.

#784 11 days ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thx.

same, at the beginning of April i've got a message....but i decided not to buy and install the mod

#787 10 days ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I know they are both designed based on the movie but man is that similar in proportion and design[quoted image]

It’s a truss frame bouy. Someone could make one out of painted toothpicks or balsa wood and it would look similar. At quick glance to the movie clip, neither is 100% screen accurate, but Svente’s is very close. He has 4 loops at the base, where yours looks to be correct with two. However, your lower framing isn’t quite right and there should be a gap between the bell mounting plate and the number section. If you think he copied you, he actually is closer to the prop in my opinion.

#788 10 days ago

I've been getting a lot of PMs lately about the Life Ring Action Button Housings -- yes I'll still be making them! The demand for my other Jaws mods (plus all my other mods in general) has been stellar so I've been reeeeally busy since just before TPF. My day job has also been ramping up quite a bit lately to culminate in a big event on May 6 -- plus, you know, family, kids & extracurriculars, taxes, work trips, the eclipse, etc. etc. etc. lol ... my point is I've been trying to take care of everyone who's ordered stuff already before I go re-burying myself under Life Ring orders. I hope to get them finalized soon! Thanks for your patience, everyone.

#789 10 days ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I've been getting a lot of PMs lately about the Life Ring Action Button Housings -- yes I'll still be making them! The demand for my other Jaws mods (plus all my other mods in general) has been stellar so I've been reeeeally busy since just before TPF. My day job has also been ramping up quite a bit lately to culminate in a big event on May 6 -- plus, you know, family, kids & extracurriculars, taxes, work trips, the eclipse, etc. etc. etc. lol ... my point is I've been trying to take care of everyone who's ordered stuff already before I go re-burying myself under Life Ring orders. I hope to get them finalized soon! Thanks for your patience, everyone.

IMG_4709 (resized).jpegIMG_4709 (resized).jpeg
#790 10 days ago
Quoted from JFresh389:

It’s a truss frame bouy. Someone could make one out of painted toothpicks or balsa wood and it would look similar. At quick glance to the movie clip, neither is 100% screen accurate, but Svente’s is very close. He has 4 loops at the base, where yours looks to be correct with two. However, your lower framing isn’t quite right and there should be a gap between the bell mounting plate and the number section. If you think he copied you, he actually is closer to the prop in my opinion.

I pointed it out because upon first view of Sventes post, I thought it was a picture of my buoy. It could have been that we both made something that is manufacturable and durable in a pinball machine. I went through 10 revisions to make mine tougher and I offered my customers a lifetime replacement or refund guarantee on it because of its thin structure. Think of all of the Godzilla tesla mods that are breaking on people. My production version actually has 4 rings because it helped with the durability. below is a comparison.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#791 8 days ago

You: "If pinball podcasters get any weirder and more self absorbed I'm gonna stop listening. There's too much drama. They aren't even about pinball anymore!"

Us: "Hold my sausage"

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Join us Monday on In Before the Lock as we leave behind all pretence of tasteful humour and professional bearing, going full sausage for a behind the scenes look at what it means to be a professional pinball mod maker. Booze, 3D sculpting, drugs, print farms, women, circuit board fabrication. Lots of fabrication actually.

All that, plus a very special first look at our new Jaws mod - the BUOY OF DEAAAATH.

So grab your chipolatas and say au revoir to your vegan sensibilities - it's gonna get meaty!

5PM ET / 10PM GMT live on Twitch, Youtube and Facebook.

#792 8 days ago

Jaws custom Limited Edition carpet turned out pretty sharp. Available in my Pinside store. Other LE carpets available on demand. Thanks.
Pinside_shopitem_10656_1 (resized).pngPinside_shopitem_10656_1 (resized).png

#793 8 days ago
Quoted from stumblor:

You: "If pinball podcasters get any weirder and more self absorbed I'm gonna stop listening. There's too much drama. They aren't even about pinball anymore!"
Us: "Hold my sausage"
[quoted image]
Join us Monday on In Before the Lock as we leave behind all pretence of tasteful humour and professional bearing, going full sausage for a behind the scenes look at what it means to be a professional pinball mod maker. Booze, 3D sculpting, drugs, print farms, women, circuit board fabrication. Lots of fabrication actually.
All that, plus a very special first look at our new Jaws mod - the BUOY OF DEAAAATH.
So grab your chipolatas and say au revoir to your vegan sensibilities - it's gonna get meaty!
5PM ET / 10PM GMT live on Twitch, Youtube and Facebook.

You look like a younger, better looking Mark Ruffalo

#794 8 days ago

You: "Watch me confuse the hell out of these American idiots"

Me: "WTF is even going on with this? I'm confused."

#795 8 days ago
Quoted from Ghostfist:

You: "Watch me confuse the hell out of these American idiots"
Me: "WTF is even going on with this? I'm confused."

Haha! There's not really anything deeper going on other than Rob was feeling especially wacky with the graphics this week. I think it's payback for me commandeering an entire show for the mod reveal.

#796 8 days ago

Today i install a new mod for the wave….

B6D2C211-2E47-4DD5-ADEA-28BE4BE81AEC (resized).jpegB6D2C211-2E47-4DD5-ADEA-28BE4BE81AEC (resized).jpeg
#797 7 days ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thx.

he emailed saying it's almost ready to ship & verifying interest in purchasing it.

#798 7 days ago
Quoted from Svente69:

[quoted image]

I like it! A lot better than that steel piece

#799 6 days ago
Quoted from Svente69:

[quoted image]

Where did you get it?

#800 6 days ago

Well, just watched In Before the Lock live steam and as expected stumblor did it again with his incredible Jaws Buoy of death mod. Glad I got on list early for this.

https://stumblorpinball.com/products/bouy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Twisted Tokens

$ 89.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bay Village, OH
$ 32.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 210.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 169.95
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 17.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 830 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-mod-thread/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.