pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240329_005338173 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240329_005141033 (resized).jpg
20240329_172807 (resized).jpg
IMG_7973 (resized).jpeg
a1h.gif
IMG_3608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3514 (resized).jpeg
There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 61 days ago

Any more TCMs in the wild or reviews of folks that have played it?

#52 60 days ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Any more TCMs in the wild or reviews of folks that have played it?

On our way to drop one off to Don's Pinball Podcast house right now! Mike Nogle with great American pinball picked up some today as well. Don will be going like around 9pm cst

#53 60 days ago

Did a live unboxing with Don's Pinball Podcast last night and he got his Spooky corner all set up!

IMG_2585 (resized).jpgIMG_2585 (resized).jpg
#54 60 days ago

I see Taz and Leatherface got lost.

#55 60 days ago
Quoted from Joker19:

I see Taz and Leatherface got lost.

The madman did it.

#56 59 days ago

#117 following and looking forward to TCM in all its glory! I’d give Bug credit for his awesome stream for this sale. And the trailer too. If as much passion goes into this pin (which I know it has and will continue to) no one should be disappointed.

#57 59 days ago

That unboxing was a blast. For everyone- it's over on Don's youtube channel.

#59 57 days ago

More new code out at IO today.
Squashing bugs and adding more features with the spooky crew this morning.

IMG_3514 (resized).jpegIMG_3514 (resized).jpegIMG_3515 (resized).jpegIMG_3515 (resized).jpeg
#60 54 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

More new code out at IO today.
Squashing bugs and adding more features with the spooky crew this morning. [quoted image][quoted image]

Any update and that new code? What is the reception at the bar?

#61 53 days ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Any update and that new code? What is the reception at the bar?

People seem to be loving the game and each code update is better. Coin box shows it to be neck and neck with all the other new games (Elton, jaws, etc)
Beating jaws side by side which was a nice surprise.

#62 53 days ago

I mean I wouldn't put a dollar in Jaws if it was next to this beast either.

#63 53 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

I mean I wouldn't put a dollar in Jaws if it was next to this beast either.

I mean. I’d play both but I’d play TCM more.

#64 51 days ago

Just got final invoice from Jason over at Classic Game Rooms for TCM #23...hopefully not too much longer now!!

#65 51 days ago
Quoted from ToolfanJeff:

Just got final invoice from Jason over at Classic Game Rooms for TCM #23...hopefully not too much longer now!!

Seems like you’re finger deep within the borderline now!!

#66 51 days ago
Quoted from ToolfanJeff:

Congrats. 57 away for me. Post pics, thoughts of gameplay, code, initial review, game setup tips... Anything that will help for anyone receiving theirs after.

#67 51 days ago
Quoted from ToolfanJeff:

Congrats looks like about 35 days since the first invoice was reported. #52 here. So 5 weeks or so and it should be mine. Crossing fingers.

#68 51 days ago

I am right next to you at #53, can't wait for this amazing looking pin. This will be my fourth Spooky.

#69 48 days ago

Brand new code out at IO Arcade bar in Madison.

Getting VERY close to festival season with TPF and MGC right after that. I’m getting super excited to meet many of you and see your reactions and feedback on ruleset. I’m taking lots of notes from watching people play and it really helps for thinking about polish yet to come.

Any of you going to TPF?

I’d love to meet you and chat rules if you are interested.

Be sure to introduce yourselves so I can put an IRL name and Pinside name together.

IMG_3608 (resized).jpegIMG_3608 (resized).jpeg

#70 47 days ago

See some LT's are getting invoices in the 50s!

My quest to not disturb my downstairs neighbors - I'm thinking (2) things.

1- Anti-Fatigue mat like this : https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-2373/Anti-Fatigue-Mats/Anti-Fatigue-Mat-5-8-thick-4-x-8-Black

2- Anti-Vibration Pads.

Carpet over top.

Thoughts?

#71 47 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

See some LT's are getting invoices in the 50s!
My quest to not disturb my downstairs neighbors - I'm thinking (2) things.
1- Anti-Fatigue mat like this : https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-2373/Anti-Fatigue-Mats/Anti-Fatigue-Mat-5-8-thick-4-x-8-Black
2- Anti-Vibration Pads.
Carpet over top.
Thoughts?

Good quality carpet pad, quality carpet and then antivibration/isolation pads under the feet. This should "decouple" the game from the floor which is what transmits the vibrations. As mentioned before it won't help with sounds itself ie pop bumpers flippers etc but the music/callouts you can use a headphone jack.

No guarantee it still won't disturb them of course but worth a try.

#72 47 days ago

All good tips for sure. Getting the vibration decoupled will help greatly. Next is containment and using anti rattle tape on glass channels
And blocking cabinet speaker holes would help also. Would obviously kill the sound but your gains are isolation and sound containment IMO.

#73 46 days ago

Definitely having visions of the spooky headphone kit in the near future.

I don't mind breaking the bank on soundproofing gear, or wall panels, or isolators, as long as you practically can't tell I've got a pin in my place I'll be happy.

#74 46 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

As mentioned before it won't help with sounds itself ie pop bumpers flippers etc

I take it I was wrong in my assumption of the isolation/vibration removal would take care of most of the noise transfer from the above?

#75 45 days ago

If I was to order one today what kind of ETA would I be looking at? Better to go through spooky or disti?

#76 45 days ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

If I was to order one today what kind of ETA would I be looking at? Better to go through spooky or disti?

Contact spooky and just ask.
If you have a relationship w a distro then call them also.

#77 45 days ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Check around. Some distros may have numbers not yet spoken for. With Spooky my guess is you will certainly get the next number available.

#78 40 days ago

Now that TPF is over and seems that TCM/LT were hits, y'all got anymore of those unboxing pics?

I lice through all those at the moment!

#79 35 days ago

Got to play this and LT. Very fun layout. Ball is constantly flowing in, out, and around things. Didn’t play enough to get deep into any of the rules.

Is there a bug with the high score? Me and multiple friends got promoted to enter our initials for a score that was much higher than what we got, then after doing so we got showed our correct score and never got put on the leaderboard.

#80 35 days ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Got to play this and LT. Very fun layout. Ball is constantly flowing in, out, and around things. Didn’t play enough to get deep into any of the rules.
Is there a bug with the high score? Me and multiple friends got promoted to enter our initials for a score that was much higher than what we got, then after doing so we got showed our correct score and never got put on the leaderboard.

Where did you get to play this at? TPF or local?

#81 35 days ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Where did you get to play this at? TPF or local?

It’s at Mad Cap in Kent! Worth a trip to play and also enjoy some excellent beer, pizza, and wings.

There’s also a pulp fiction if you haven’t played that yet, amongst others in a good sized lineup.

#82 35 days ago
Quoted from cookpins:

It’s at Mad Cap in Kent! Worth a trip to play and also enjoy some excellent beer, pizza, and wings.
There’s also a pulp fiction if you haven’t played that yet, amongst others in a good sized lineup.

TY

#83 33 days ago

May hit up Mad Cap on Thursday after a trip to Cleveland. Really want to test TCM. Went to Pyramid Scheme in Grand Rapids Michigan and got the chance to play both this and LT a few times (didn’t want to hog the machine as there was a lot of interest). Fun game and still deciding on what to sell. Haha

#84 31 days ago

I got a delivery coming today.....My family's always been in meat.

a1h.gifa1h.gif
#85 31 days ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I got a delivery coming today.....My family's always been in meat.[quoted image]

Nice. What is your CE #?

And post pics just for us living through you guys getting it.

#86 31 days ago

Congratulations Bemmett!

#87 29 days ago

#7 on the floor . Ball trap waiting on repair parts from spooky and random game lockups . Hoping code solves . Other that that probably my favorite of the two new spooky games . Prefer the menu on looney tunes better .

IMG_7973 (resized).jpegIMG_7973 (resized).jpeg
#88 29 days ago

Played this game for 2 hours non stop yesterday at Madcapd in Kent, OH and while the game had a few issues with balls hangups, the gameplay, layout is by far better IMO than Jaws. It just kept me wanting for more each time I chose a character, learning what I had to do, then shooting for combos. The fast pace, multi ball action, the hooks, the meat grinder anf the ball returns are just fantastic. This code is only going to improve. I can't wait to get my game. This is how I felt about Godzilla. Great job Spooky. Picture is my girlfriend rocking a game.

20240329_172807 (resized).jpg20240329_172807 (resized).jpg
#89 29 days ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Played this game for 2 hours non stop yesterday at Madcapd in Kent, OH and while the game had a few issues with balls hangups, the gameplay, layout is by far better IMO than Jaws. It just kept me wanting for more each time I chose a character, learning what I had to do, then shooting for combos. The fast pace, multi ball action, the hooks, the meat grinder anf the ball returns are just fantastic. This code is only going to improve. I can't wait to get my game. This is how I felt about Godzilla. Great job Spooky. Picture is my girlfriend rocking a game.
[quoted image]

Glad you made the trip and got solid games on it! I went last night too, specifically to play this but it was having an initial ball launch issue. We got one solid two player game in though, and it was the funnest game of the night.

#90 29 days ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Glad you made the trip and got solid games on it! I went last night too, specifically to play this but it was having an initial ball launch issue. We got one solid two player game in though, and it was the funnest game of the night.

I had to turn the game off, then off. Ball was getting stuck in BBQ pit and Captive Ball, then had a tough time initiating ball search. 2nd problem we had was when we put money in and added credits, started the game hit launch ball, game froze, erased credits. Really strange so we used the QR code to report the issues.

#91 22 days ago

Anyone heading to MGC? I’ll be there on Saturday and more than happy to chat and give a ruleset overview for anyone that wants.

Hope to see many of you there. It is a great show.

#92 22 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone heading to MGC? I’ll be there on Saturday and more than happy to chat and give a ruleset overview for anyone that wants.

How many LT and TCM will be there?

#93 22 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Need a ruleset posted to Tiltforums and perhaps a shot map

#94 22 days ago
Quoted from Joker19:

How many LT and TCM will be there?

There are two of each here.

#95 21 days ago

Anyone in the 50s received their TCM? Or any one in the 60s been invoiced?

Allentown is very close, can't wait to chat with Spooky and play TCM/LT.

#96 21 days ago

Had a blast with those that stopped over yesterday to play a game.

Some great feedback and I love watching people play to see what they picked up on or what we need to add polish for in the features and modes already there. Lots of ideas and excited to continue with vetting out ideas Ben and I have.

#97 21 days ago

Looking forward to #43! Hopefully code and bugs in the game corrected. Really like seeing the players enjoy this game. Please keep posting!

#98 21 days ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Anyone in the 50s received their TCM? Or any one in the 60s been invoiced?
Allentown is very close, can't wait to chat with Spooky and play TCM/LT.

I’m 52 and got the invoice last week. Think it be a few weeks before it arrives.

#99 20 days ago

Sorry for the tease last week. I did get my game but had some issues with a board that was causing the game to not work properly. Spooky as usual was right on top of it and got me the replacement so I fixed it over the weekend and hopefully good to go now, everything seems to be working and she's a beauty!

PXL_20240329_005141033 (resized).jpgPXL_20240329_005141033 (resized).jpgPXL_20240329_005338173 (resized).jpgPXL_20240329_005338173 (resized).jpg
#100 20 days ago

#53 here and just paid my invoice. I am guessing delivery within a month at this point. Not rushing, but check her out good on the assembly line. I have had such good luck with my other Spooky's, and I am hoping for more of the same.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

1,500 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Broadview Hts, OH
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-back-to-the-farmhouse-texas-chainsaw-massacre-owners-club/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.