pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240329_005338173 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240329_005141033 (resized).jpg
20240329_172807 (resized).jpg
IMG_7973 (resized).jpeg
a1h.gif
IMG_3608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3514 (resized).jpeg
There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 74 days ago

Chainsaws revving on the horizon… The first games are hitting the wild! Welcome to the TCM Owner’s Club. Stay a while…… if you dare!

Gameplay tips, Troubleshooting, general talk!

Teaser:

Gameplay Trailer:

Featurette:

Game Flyer:
TCM Flyer (resized).pngTCM Flyer (resized).png

888 TERRIFYING UNITS!
Pricing breakdown (resized).pngPricing breakdown (resized).png

Gameplay video from Bug!:

More Gameplay (Stream) :

#2 74 days ago

First one in the wild, more to come soon, can't wait to see some streams and unboxing of owners' TCM.

#80 here and patiently waiting.

#3 74 days ago

For future lost tourists:

TCM (resized).pngTCM (resized).pngTCMSalesFlyer (resized).jpgTCMSalesFlyer (resized).jpgtcm_price_list_1 (resized).pngtcm_price_list_1 (resized).png

Added 65 days ago:

Added 63 days ago:

#4 74 days ago

The very first TCM being picked up at the factory! And it's our very own Madison rules connoisseur Hilton! Yeah that's right, I claimed him as ours!

Hilton (resized).jpgHilton (resized).jpg
#5 74 days ago

Super excited to get mine! In for a bit of a wait though.

#6 74 days ago
Quoted from woodmedic:

Super excited to get mine! In for a bit of a wait though.

Me too! Is there a spreadsheet yet?

#8 74 days ago

Sooooo far away It’ll be worth the wait guaranteed!!

#9 73 days ago

I'm happy to add to a spreadsheet as long as everyone is aware that production is different this go around- this got discussed a lot in the respective LT and TCM hype threads.

#10 73 days ago

https://www.twitch.tv/bugs_scream_n_stream

Scream-N-Stream is live tonight folks! TCM, live at I/O!

#11 73 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

https://www.twitch.tv/bugs_scream_n_stream
Scream-N-Stream is live tonight folks! TCM, live at I/O!

It was a real doozy tonight.

#12 72 days ago

Last night's stream isn't there as far as I can see.

#13 72 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

It was a real doozy tonight.

Maybe starting the stream with a shot was a bad idea; lol. Then again we were there to just have fun more than anything. Bug wants to do a more proper stream At his place where we can nerd about ruleset. All for it if people want that sort of thing? Honestly do not really like being on camera but always happy to nerd out and play if people want more of that where you can hear us and the game

#14 72 days ago

Absolutely, nerd streams while playing are fun.

What was with that weird ball trap near the end of the night?

#15 72 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

Absolutely, nerd streams while playing are fun.
What was with that weird ball trap near the end of the night?

Right hand Pam shot. Just a loosened screw. Had to adjust to move that ball guide to open gap slightly.

We also found a tilt bug last night which I am sure Ben is already fixing today. Essentially if you tilted while draining a ball then the game got confused. As the beers flowed we may have tilted a few times later in stream lol. It has to do with the order of operations and logic of drained ball and ending that ball vs tilt cutting flipper power and looking for drained ball. Always happy to catch a bug like that and expected since this is our first chance getting a handful of drinks and doing stupid stuff

#16 72 days ago

Great stream, fun to have a genuine stream where you can see people enjoy the game.

I like the need streams also, but sometimes you need those looser streams and just see people enjoy the game.

Looks like a flow monster and seems like the ruleset is far along. Can't wait to play it.

#17 72 days ago

I missed it, is it somewhere recorded ?

#18 72 days ago

All I'm saying is my coinbox best have either a bottle of simple green, or a can of Hamm's in it.

Cheers boys, happy Friday.

#19 72 days ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I missed it, is it somewhere recorded ?

I guess they didn't archive it on twitch? No sign of it.

#20 72 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

All I'm saying is my coinbox best have either a bottle of simple green, or a can of Hamm's in it.
Cheers boys, happy Friday.

Simple green = jager

#21 72 days ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

I guess they didn't archive it on twitch? No sign of it.

What happens at I/O with Jäegermeister, stays at I/O…

#22 72 days ago

Seeing the game played 4-player in the bar setting like that made me even more excited. A game can be fantastic at home, controlled, locked in, but for the game to be fun when you’re just going head to head over drinks in that environment to me is the true hallmark of a good game. Everyone seemed to be having a great time.

#23 69 days ago

Well, can’t say I’m shocked based on the local feedback…. Which has been resoundingly good from a bunch of players I respect and will tell me truthfully.

22 pins at the prime bar arcade in town where we put TCM on Tuesday night. All the A list titles and even the rare stuff (TBL for example). TCM was busy on stream last Thursday. So effectively W, F, sat, sun for public play.

TCM out earned every game in the place, including brand new jaws pro and Elton. Pretty cool to see the players digging it and the coin box giving the data

IMG_3364 (resized).jpegIMG_3364 (resized).jpeg
#24 68 days ago
IMG_2557 (resized).jpegIMG_2557 (resized).jpeg
#25 68 days ago

Ayyy!!! Congratulations!

#26 68 days ago

Nice!!!! Congrats

#27 68 days ago

Will be very curious to hear your take on owning both games - ie they play, feel, coding etc. Especially since they have the same layout but different code teams and of course vastly different themes.

#28 68 days ago

We want more! Hahaha. Glad to see them out and about.

#29 66 days ago

Any more updates on shipments? Looking super forward to it! Spooky has been killing my dream themes while also killing my wallet.

#30 65 days ago

I’m 138 but I didn’t buy from a distributor I bought from Spooky directly so not sure if the number parameters are correct on here

#31 65 days ago

Here’s a couple close ups of the topper.

IMG_2621 (resized).jpegIMG_2621 (resized).jpegIMG_2622 (resized).jpegIMG_2622 (resized).jpeg
#32 65 days ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Here’s a couple close ups of the topper.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, salivating just seeing those glimpse of picture.

Any thoughts on the game? How does it play? Any neat things, any things that can be improved? Was it an easy setup? No major or minor issues?

Looks very nice and can't wait to have it all setup.

#33 65 days ago

Maybe a sticky?

#34 65 days ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Wow, salivating just seeing those glimpse of picture.
Any thoughts on the game? How does it play? Any neat things, any things that can be improved? Was it an easy setup? No major or minor issues?
Looks very nice and can't wait to have it all setup.

Plays great! Still dialing it in and getting use to the shots. Easily Spooky’s best shooter. It’s loaded with neat features. I like trying to knock the ball off the magnet straight into the door for a hole in one. Still seeing new stuff everyday. I love the voice navigating you through the game.
No issues setting it up. I adjusted some settings to my liking. Had a neat gift in the coinbox too.

IMG_2626 (resized).jpegIMG_2626 (resized).jpeg
#35 65 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Well, can’t say I’m shocked based on the local feedback…. Which has been resoundingly good from a bunch of players I respect and will tell me truthfully.
22 pins at the prime bar arcade in town where we put TCM on Tuesday night. All the A list titles and even the rare stuff (TBL for example). TCM was busy on stream last Thursday. So effectively W, F, sat, sun for public play.
TCM out earned every game in the place, including brand new jaws pro and Elton. Pretty cool to see the players digging it and the coin box giving the data
[quoted image]

I went to the IO in Madison last night to play TCM for the first time and it was turned off due to technical difficulties... I was bummed. The second pin I wanted to play was Labyrinth (already played it previously) and it was also off.

I will be heading back down this weekend to try and get some plays on TCM. I wished I could have just turned it on to see it light up. It's a bloody good looking game... even while it's not turned on.

#36 64 days ago
IMG_2653 (resized).jpegIMG_2653 (resized).jpeg
#37 64 days ago

That's a gorgeous pin. Why must I be poor right now!

#38 63 days ago

I was checking out LT and loving the layout then found my way to TCM and this game looks killer! How about an Easter egg where leather face eats Bugs Bunny?? I’m looking forward to comments on owning this game and also how the tech support is from Spooky as my one hesitation in buying is some of the Spooky owners I know saying support has been bad on previous games.

#39 63 days ago

Sorry duplicate

#40 63 days ago

Is the Topper interactive?

#41 63 days ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

I was checking out LT and loving the layout then found my way to TCM and this game looks killer! How about an Easter egg where leather face eats Bugs Bunny?? I’m looking forward to comments on owning this game and also how the tech support is from Spooky as my one hesitation in buying is some of the Spooky owners I know saying support has been bad on previous games.

I’m surprised to hear support being a hesitation since Customer Service is pretty widely considered one of Spooky’s strengths and they are very active listening/helping on Pinside.

TCM will be my 4th NIB Spooky. I've only had minor issues but the support has been great.

1. Rick & Morty NIB purchased from the original buyer a year after they got it and the topper had a scratch in it. I emailed Spooky about buying a new one and the sent me one free of charge.

2.Halloween I’ve had no need for support. Others had issues with the gold armor flaking off but posted that Spooky mailed them replacements free of charge.

3. Scooby had an issue with a mech not working as expected that I couldn’t figure out. Emailed support and got almost immediate replies and had it solved after a few exchanges.

Certainly others have had more/bigger issues. From reading almost every post in the threads of the games I own, it’s clear that Spooky goes above and beyond to help. They may have missed some owners expectations but Spooky is a family run company that eats, sleeps, breaths pinball with enthusiasm. They really care and try to make anything that goes wrong, right.

#42 63 days ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

I’m surprised to hear support being a hesitation since Customer Service is pretty widely considered one of Spooky’s strengths and they are very active listening/helping on Pinside.
TCM will be my 4th NIB Spooky. I've only had minor issues but the support has been great.
1. Rick & Morty NIB purchased from the original buyer a year after they got it and the topper had a scratch in it. I emailed Spooky about buying a new one and the sent me one free of charge.
2.Halloween I’ve had no need for support. Others had issues with the gold armor flaking off but posted that Spooky mailed them replacements free of charge.
3. Scooby had an issue with a mech not working as expected that I couldn’t figure out. Emailed support and got almost immediate replies and had it solved after a few exchanges.
Certainly others have had more/bigger issues. From reading almost every post in the threads of the games I own, it’s clear that Spooky goes above and beyond to help. They may have missed some owners expectations but Spooky is a family run company that eats, sleeps, breaths pinball with enthusiasm. They really care and try to make anything that goes wrong, right.

Thanks for the comments regarding your experience. It helps to hear these things when considering to drop this kind of $$ on a game.

So are they making a total of 888 of TCM between all editions? I am guessing most would end up being the collectors edition.

#43 63 days ago
Quoted from pinballM:

Is the Topper interactive?

I read “Multi-Layered RGB Fully Integrated Topper” so sounds like it.

#44 63 days ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Thanks for the comments regarding your experience. It helps to hear these things when considering to drop this kind of $$ on a game.
So are they making a total of 888 of TCM between all editions? I am guessing most would end up being the collectors edition.

Yes 888 total TCM across all trim level.

Not sure the topper moves, but lights are probably integrated with the light show.

#45 63 days ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Yes 888 total TCM across all trim level.
Not sure the topper moves, but lights are probably integrated with the light show.

Accurate. Lights are interactive. Also used in some modes for hints/additional indicators/information.

#46 63 days ago

I have to admit, this is for sure the best pinball machine trailer I have seen. I believe it has earned its right to be first page on the owners thread

#47 63 days ago

All media from the Hype thread OG post will be transferred over to the this one before the day is out, I’ve got to figure out how I want to organize it for best consumption!

#48 63 days ago

Was it ever mentioned how many TCM/LT were being made roughly per week? I know they made 12 each the first week.

Can't wait to see how it will be received at TPF.

#49 63 days ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Was it ever mentioned how many TCM/LT were being made roughly per week? I know they made 12 each the first week.
Can't wait to see how it will be received at TPF.

On the last stream I think they said the plan for right now is 16 total games going out the door per week. That includes TCM, LT, and Scooby.

#50 63 days ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

On the last stream I think they said the plan for right now is 16 total games going out the door per week. That includes TCM, LT, and Scooby.

Gotcha. Thanks. Might even be able to play it at Pinfest. Not sure if that will make it worse. Lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
1,500 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Broadview Hts, OH
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-back-to-the-farmhouse-texas-chainsaw-massacre-owners-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.