Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 115 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Flash71
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4053 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5784 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5786 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5782 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5785 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0902 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4052 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4051 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4041 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4043 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4042 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4040 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4010 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4012 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3958 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 45 days ago
    Quoted from Flash71:

Some of you probably know me from our pinball transactions. My names Rob and I have an addiction called pinball. Recently I was relieved of my position at my company I’ve worked at for the last 13 years. After 23 years in the hvac industry I think it’s time for a change. I want to get into the pinball business. I’ve always enjoyed road trips to pick up and drop off games and to meet fellow pinheads. It seems in this hobby there is a great need for reliable people that want to help others get or move their games. In realizing this I want to throw my hat into the ring and start offering FULL TIME pickup, delivery, setup or just moving of your pinball machines. I’ll offer this service to you 24/7 at your convenience for pickups and deliveries. I’ve moved a multitude of games over the years and I know what it takes to do it safely and reliably. All games will be broken down then blanketed and shrink wrapped the right way.I’ll be using a pin crawler predominantly so it will be virtually hands free for you guys in most instances. Ill also have an Escalara and standard dolley for specialty cases.I’ll service any state in the North East including Ohio and surrounding areas. Special long distance trips will be considered on a case by case basis.I’d also like to offer pickup and shipping services to anywhere in the US. I have access to multiple shipping companies and can palletize and protect you’re game so it arrives safe and sound at it’s destination. I can provide references if needed but you can take piece of mind that I will treat you’re game just like one from my own collection. My rates will be very reasonable so feel free to contact me via PM and let’s discuss you’re needs. I would like to thank in advance anyone who considers using me to help transport their games and can’t wait to meet more of you with the same passion for pinball as I have.
    Rob Gentz

Great news for the northeast crowd!
    Wishing you the best of luck, will definitely be giving you a ring if anything comes up outside my range.

#30 45 days ago
    Quoted from Flash71:

Much appreciated man. Look forward to meeting you at some point.

Maybe you’ll be transporting some new demo games from my show this year or buy one yourself!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/north-east-pinball-moving-?tu=isochronic_frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.