20240510_084408 (resized).jpg
20240510_084351 (resized).jpg
full front pst (resized).jpg
close cab pst (resized).jpg
coindoor pst (resized).jpg
Left side pst (resized).jpg
right side pst (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1279 Spinner fix with photos Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2246 Side ramp fix Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #2568 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by LOTR_breath (3 years ago)

Post #3413 Pinwoofer settings Posted by Greaseman (3 years ago)

Post #3576 Spinner fix. Posted by Hayfarmer (3 years ago)

Post #3768 new spinner Posted by LargemouthAss (3 years ago)

Post #6946 TECH: LIGHTING. EM Frenzy light show disable location Posted by pascal-pinball (2 years ago)

Post #7167 EM adjustment Posted by LeMansFan (2 years ago)

Post #7175 EM rubber replacement Posted by pinballjah (2 years ago)

Post #7285 Em o- rings Posted by Blue_Agave (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brokenchair.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8424 1 year ago

I’m about to pull the trigger on a Led Zeppelin pro but I have a few questions without reading entire thread is there anything I need to look out for ?(like major problems that needs replacing)

I’ll be getting a new machine most likely a pro;

Is there an option to play the game without the music or does the music ever get repetitive on long sessions ?

1 week later
#8466 1 year ago

Is there a way to play the game without the music ? Does the music ever get old while playing ?

11 months later
#9263 6 months ago

I heard Steve Ritchie designed this game after he knew he was leaving stern and kinda half assed/ruined it ; is this true ?

I’m looking at getting a pro but the premium looks way better any thoughts opinions on this ? Premium vs pro ?

The pro seems lack luster kinda sad cause it is Led Zeppelin… such a great band

Is it Boring after a while or is it long lasting appeal ?

#9265 6 months ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I've heard Ritchie wasn't happy with the budget and some other issues with Stern but the gameplay and flow are solid, I don't think it feels half assed in design whatsoever, which leads to your next question.
For the money the EM spinner adds a ton to the game imo and you can tell it was designed around that feature. The art package on the premium is lackluster though.

So I’m a big zeppelin fan but on. A budget would you recommend pro or premium ? I’m

4 months later
#9577 57 days ago

Is that left-hand hard wire shot difficult to hit or it gets hit pretty semi often but I understand it’s meant to be a hard shot. I’m supposed to be getting a Led Zeppelin in two days for 7000 cash deal 200. Please does that sound like a good deal to you is there anything else I should know about the game ?

#9585 55 days ago

excited to get my led tommorw big time fan of band and i like the open middle play field and all the shots and i heard its easy perfect why do they go for so cheap though that i can't understand

#9588 53 days ago

loving this game all time favorite its awesome!!!! day 1 in an alll set up changed the coil stops immediately one was damaged already.

love the loud pop i get on new ones now

#9589 52 days ago

had my zepellin pre for 2 dyas got it for 6800 with 200 plays? Am i misssing something or is this game just freaking awesome in all wayl;;

im a big zep fan;;

correct if I'm wrong but i don't recall many games where you can backhand and forehand every shot except the upper right cruved ramp shot;;

am i correct on this;;

love the wide open playfield;

just wondering why i u Herard it wasn't good seller for stern im keeping my for life...

why doe most people like it? i call it the backhanders delight... love the entre set up

one of the coil stops broke at 200 plays when i tested it;;;;

i wsih stern would address the coil stop issue im new an boughm 10 stern this year all coil stops had to be replace 500 and under 1000

that nice pop sound came back

#9592 52 days ago

im going to order pink monks tibetzan breeze metal flipper so your saying i should get o ne for the 3rd flipper

#9593 52 days ago

to hit the special curved shot what angle on the flipper do you hit it from i cant figure it out... is it near the tip or more towards the middle anyone know?

thank you

#9622 46 days ago

i just got a premium with 200 plays for a good price and i think this has to be one of the most underrated music pins out there....

#9624 45 days ago

Can someone explain to me why there’s so much dislike to this game and so much bashing on it I just got it two days ago or three days ago and I’ve been playing at four hours a day. It’s fucking awesome but I’m also a diehard Led Zeppelin fan I like how it’s a backhanders delight….

Everyone told me not to buy it but I played it and loved it!

#9628 44 days ago

yeah if your not that good at pinball and i could see it being kinda daunting; the code is fantastic; top 5 music pin in my opinion; but i guess to each their own.....

and yes being a diehard zepellin fan helps; i just wish it had atleast 15 songs but i dont get tired of the 10 they made great choices.

#9641 43 days ago

do you have to remove the zepellin and ramp to clean the left orbit? or can i stick a small micro fiber in there and put it in with a long screw driver?

it does curve so im guessing ill have to take everything off

#9651 43 days ago

ok thanks for the info guys ill just take the zepellin out and see if i have to remove ramp or get most of it

#9653 43 days ago

i think this is most underrated pinball in recent era of ALL time.... what a game!

im having a weird issue with my game usually all works fine but for .5 seconds the right or left flipper wont flip when i hit the button; its happening rarely and only about half a second the flip doesnt register...

does anyone know anything i could do to trouble shoot this? i replugged all power thingies and plugged them back in leaf switches on buttons are perfect. it is certainly very odd issue; ; my tech is coming friday to see if he can get it working properly; its not a game breaking but sometimes i miss a super super jacket cause i hit the button and nothing happens.

thank you very much for any help; i also tried reseating all the boards and connectors;

are there parts in the game where it would not let you flip for half a second?

#9661 41 days ago

how do you change songs during the game; ive gotten 100 plays and the initial song ipick stays on the entire time; ive gotten all silver gold and platinum (records i think() and the the song still stays playing with shots lit to hit;

do you only have to complete the silver records to progress to the next song and how do i do this?thank you

maybe i am not beating the song but i just scored 100 million on kashmir alone and it just kept lighting shots to hit...

does the progression go silver, gold, then platnium; cause it looks like im only getting silver records but cant tell if they are silver or platinum;

looked in the rules says i need 5 gold then hit right upper orbit to change is this on a timer or once you get 5 gold its always active?

#9665 41 days ago
Quoted from briyau15:

I think the option to change is after getting 5 gold? records. There’s usually a call out saying you can change songs but have to lock the ball at the top eject (mainly via the right orbit) to do so

ok got it theres nothing in settings that i would needs to change right"
maybe i just suck and cant get the 5 golds before i drain in 3 balls;

game is tougher than initially thought

#9669 41 days ago
Quoted from briyau15:

I think you can toy around with the Game Adjustment #17 as this might be the setting that triggers when the song is complete and you can enable the top eject to select another song.
[quoted image]

Thanks@ I lowered it to 3

#9670 40 days ago

ok the songs are switching now when i set it to 3 gold medals although sometimes when i hit the right orbit it doesnt seem to register the shot or sit in that little hole

#9672 39 days ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Yeah, it needs to lock in the top eject to trigger the song selection after you qualify it.

ok thanks its working now

#9673 36 days ago

When the electric magic spinner is up, my balls are often getting caught behind it because it is not exactly level with the playfield. Is there an adjustment to be made to fix this or it is just the way it is it’s causing me to get a lot of tilts.

Thank you for your help

#9675 36 days ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

The 4 screws on top of the EM plastic set the height. Adjust those until it is flush.

Thank you

#9676 36 days ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

The 4 screws on top of the EM plastic set the height. Adjust those until it is flush.

Sorry to ask a stupid question but how exactly what I do this turn the game off. Let it drop down then unscrew it and push it down a little bit then screw them back in sorry I’m kind of New to all this

The Top part is a little low so when it rises up, it creates a little lip on the bottom part Where are the balls get stuck because the bottom part is too high

#9677 36 days ago

Duplicate

#9678 36 days ago

Do I completely unscrew the top screws and then push it down then re-screw it in is that what I’m supposed to do thank you so much for the help it has been been bothering me for days;

I’m assuming you work on it with the Position up with the power off

#9680 36 days ago

I believe what I’m trying to do is 7167 post or I will PM you my email maybe I am doing the wrong thing but removing the plastic at top does not level the bottom….

#9686 36 days ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

You need to follow the directions for raising and lowering the EM in service mode. You probably won't need to do every adjustment. The most important are that the black floor is level with the PF when up and the plastic top is level when down. Use a ball to test it. And trust me, you can't get it perfect. Just get it smooth and you will rarely have ball hang ups there.

Got it thanks i adjusted the bottom black as far out as it will go and its still sticking out alittle but ill have to deal with imperfection im sure when my tech comes next week he will figure out a way to make it flush..

thank you for the advice

#9692 35 days ago

for people who have had led zeppelin a long time;

what's the fun factor and lasting appeal like?

would really like to get a lot of inputs if possible

#9696 35 days ago

Ok thanks guys!!! If anyone else wants to input im all ears.. appreciate it greatly

#9702 35 days ago

such a sad day for me today i wanted to play LZ all day and node board broke. have to take a break for a week

1 week later
#9742 25 days ago

Just picked up a Led Zeppelin and boy is that game hard at first I thought it was easy Peezy but the more I played it the harder it got that right ramp is almost impossible for me to hit. I love the game so far got the premium for 7K Hope that was a good deal. It had only 200 plays.

#9752 22 days ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

You could try putting these on the game.
https://www.pinballlife.com/updated-stern-nylon-flipper-bushing.html
May make right ramp easier to hit.
I will do this on mine when it comes out of storage.

how exactly does this work and how many do i need to purchase?

#9755 20 days ago

can someone give me tips on how to hit that super hard shot in the game the upper left quick curve ramp on the premium; where on the flipper should i be aiming ive hit it 5 times in 400 plays just a tech came and just realigned my flipper he said it was off

#9757 20 days ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Definitely one of the hardest shots in pinball which makes it so great. Some people say theirs is out of alignment out of the box and some have bent the metal guide rails a bit. You should find some posts here about it.
I never had issue with mine but it took me around 400 games before I could hit it 50/50.

what part of the flipper is it going off of roughly? 50% is ridiculous wowsers

#9760 19 days ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I was like 10% accuracy for the longest. Mine is pretty much just near the tip of the upper flipper.
I need a good amount of speed coming from the left to right orbit though if you don’t have speed it won’t make it in my experience. You could also bump the flipper strength up a few points and see if that helps

Your feedback helped alot I hit it twice in one game I think there is hope after all it’s the tip of the flipper solid shot

#9774 15 days ago

yes ive read the tilt rules but im still confused as hell when icarus gets activated... shooting the icarus target when lit has no effect?

so i have to shoot all four target banks then the buttons green then i hit it and icarus is activated is that correct?

how do i know if ive completed a target bank?

#9778 15 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Try this. No idea what it discusses.

It’s great !!!!

#9780 14 days ago
Quoted from FugTM:

Well shit. If that video taught me anything it's that I need to get that upper-flipper center shot working smoother so I can hit it more often. A lot more often apparently. FFS.

i can now hit the upper flipper side shot it has to be hit at the tip of the flipper and perfect to work im at at like 20-30% before i was 0

#9785 8 days ago

this is by far the hardest game i have ever played in my life my average score is like 30 million 100 million is alot to me

i had to set the ball save to 50 seconds to enjoy the game its a drain monster oh lord its harder than jurassic park

#9786 8 days ago

What’s the fix for the balls getting stuck behind the magic spinner on the back corners in that grove on both sides just hard nudge or wait for ball find?

#9789 7 days ago

nevermind figured out the slings are daisy chained

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 65.99
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Forest, IL
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shady Spring, WV
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brokenchair.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread?tu=brokenchair and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.