(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,539 posts
  • 579 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 54 minutes ago by Ceckitti
  • Topic is favorited by 370 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrcmlc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9143 8 months ago

Yessss

Quoted from RCA1:

Aerosmith is an American rock band formed in Boston in 1970. The group consists of Steven Tyler (lead vocals, harmonica, piano), Joe Perry (guitar), Tom Hamilton (bass), Joey Kramer (drums), and Brad Whitford (guitar). Their style, which is rooted in blues-based hard rock, has also incorporated elements of pop rock, heavy metal, glam metal, and rhythm and blues, and has inspired many subsequent rock artists.

2 weeks later
#9163 8 months ago

Saw one for 4k up there....

Quoted from Dayhuff:If the RFM was on Marketplace for $1K you can be sure he's already sold it so I'm betting you wont have to worry about it. Good of you to offer though.
John

#9165 8 months ago

I'm a little lost in the maze of there was a person happy to take $1k for something they owned but now isn't, or something. I'm just gonna step aside here, I have a thing. Look at the time.

Quoted from SilverBallKid:

I had him take the ad down this morning. He had multiple people immediately call and say they would pick it up today for $1000. Go figure... But I stopped that in time!
This machine IS available. Would love to see it go to a Pinsider! If not he will just re-list on FB marketplace and take what he can get. I told him that if it goes back up on the marketplace, my suggestion is to list at $4000 OBO.

#9168 8 months ago

Yep. I just confirmed. Look at the time, I've got a thing.

Quoted from dscapo:

I’ll clear it up:
Was $1000 but just for local pinsiders very good price, special price, $4000.
Needs rubbers.

1 month later
#9261 6 months ago

Stern just, in the last couple days I think, ran the price down on those to 7500 or something similar. Did same on Turtles and something else also I think.

Quoted from Swoods5688:I have a HUO low play (few hundred) Led Zeppelin premium I am going to be posting soon. Has the shooter but otherwise stock. Looking for 7k on it.

#9263 6 months ago

I bought a turtles for 7500, was thinking there was a 3rd one they dropped too... But maybe just tmnt and lz

Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:yeah 7499 just zeppelin and tmnt from what ive seen.

#9273 6 months ago

I have no idea lol but it's interesting.

Quoted from amkoepfer:Seems like a fair trade. I may have to add a dollar or 2!

#9290 6 months ago

Good lord for $800 it's like free. If I was up there I'd buy it.

Quoted from SNES:Dropped the price on my air hockey table another $100. Help me make my daughter’s wish of setting up our pool table come true!

Other - For Sale

Dynamo Air Hockey Table

11% OFF!

“Up for sale is my Dynamo air hockey table. Trying to make some room in the game room. Works perfectly. Extremely low plays. Free play button installed but can be changed back to qu...”

22 days ago

Lake Orion, MI
(390 mi)

SNES

800 (Firm)

1 month later
2 months later
#9450 61 days ago

Anyone making a detroit to chicago area trip anytime soon, I have a game I need picked up in Detroit without me having to go that far into the glove of death

#9451 57 days ago

What is the going rate to run up to the murder mitten and grab a game? Would $300 get it done?

#9456 56 days ago

Luckily I'm nowhere near either. Lol. I'm not scared of either place it was just a joke, I just don't really have the time to go all the way up, but I'll figure it out.

Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:Had to look it up since I was so confused Detroit was being considered more murdery than Chicago.
2023 Murders
Detroit 252
Chicago 617
But $300 seems fair if someone was headed that way.

3 weeks later
#9487 31 days ago

I've got 2018 4runner TRD Offroad Premium with 140k miles that is going to be sold/traded soon... if you were interested in it PM me.

Quoted from rockrand:Guys I need a nice little suv newer
I have a ton of games newer stern jjp,
Anybody want to trade for a few games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrcmlc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=jrcmlc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.