(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,517 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Leachdude
  • Topic is favorited by 370 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,517 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 191.
#9451 41 days ago

What is the going rate to run up to the murder mitten and grab a game? Would $300 get it done?

#9452 41 days ago

Nice Hobbit and Medieval Remake listed

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a real nice Medieval Remake Le. Game works 100% and plays great. Playfield and cabinet in great shape as well.Only 230 plays game is like brand new!!Looking to sell ...”
2024-03-27
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1054 times

Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a nice Hobbit gold Smaug edition. Game works 100% and plays great. Playfield and cab in nice shape as well. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer local picku...”
2024-03-16
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 328 times

#9453 41 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Anyone making a detroit to chicago area trip anytime soon, I have a game I need picked up in Detroit without me having to go that far into the glove of death

then stay away from Chicago

#9454 41 days ago

Just posted the ad for my Super Bikes. Let me know if you’re interested!

Other - For Sale
“Looking to sell my Super Biles arcade. It is in nice shape and works great! The only issue I ever had was that the monitor would occasionally have a yellow tint to it. Not sure if...”
41 days ago
Lake Orion, MI
1,100 950

#9455 40 days ago

Had to look it up since I was so confused Detroit was being considered more murdery than Chicago.

2023 Murders
Detroit 252
Chicago 617

But $300 seems fair if someone was headed that way.

#9456 40 days ago

Luckily I'm nowhere near either. Lol. I'm not scared of either place it was just a joke, I just don't really have the time to go all the way up, but I'll figure it out.

Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:Had to look it up since I was so confused Detroit was being considered more murdery than Chicago.
2023 Murders
Detroit 252
Chicago 617

#9457 40 days ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

2023 Murders
Detroit 252
Chicago 617

1/4 the population. Detroit still pound for pound peoples champ!

#9458 40 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

1/4 the population. Detroit still pound for pound peoples champ!

Yep, Chicago does not even make the top 10 for murder cities.

Detroit did fall from #1 to #3, because they are running out of people worth killing.

2024 so far:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-city-rankings/murder-rate-by-city

#9459 40 days ago

Detroiters are just better shots that's all.

#9460 40 days ago

looking to trade BM66 for a pro+cash, or wpc titles +cash

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Ideally looking to trade my BM66 for your 2 stern pros. CFTBL and cash is a great trade candidate as well, or we can do one stern pro and cash. Ideal pro candidates: Rush Foo f...”
24 days ago
Grand Rapids, MI

#9461 39 days ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Had to look it up since I was so confused Detroit was being considered more murdery than Chicago.
2023 Murders
Detroit 252
Chicago 617

I think we're at 5 or so north of the 45th.... Just a wag.

#9462 36 days ago

Looking for a donor game for a homebrew recode. Something solid state preferred. Doesn't need boards or a transformer just a populated playfield and cab. Pm me

#9463 36 days ago

I have a few items for sale. See below:

Star Wars Pro

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Star Wars pro pinball includes add on blade art, speaker lights and Kenwood speaker upgrade, light saber feature, insider connect scanner, Shaker Motor added and additional S...”
2024-03-22
Caro, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 172 times

Breakshot with ColorDMD
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Breakshot Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Capcom Breakshot plays great and fun game. Has Color DMD that really works well with the game content and great sound that makes it fun to play.”
2024-03-21
Caro, MI
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 348 times
Contributed to Pinside

El Dorado City of Gold
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “El Dorado City of Gold pinball from Gotlieb. Fun playing pinball from the 1980s.”
2024-03-21
Caro, MI
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 353 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9464 36 days ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Good working topper, pulled off game that I sold. I do not have the power extension wire or cat5 extender comes with what is seen in pictures.”
2024-03-23
Jackson, MICHIGAN
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 265 times

#9465 33 days ago

Price lowered on Medieval, also willing to trade for a Jaws pro plus $ if anybody is interested.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a real nice Medieval Remake Le. Game works 100% and plays great. Playfield and cabinet in great shape as well.Only 230 plays game is like brand new!!Looking to sell ...”
2024-03-27
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1054 times

#9466 31 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Picked this game up in a trade. Was going to put it out on my route but I don't need it for a few months. Don't need to sell it, but it's just sitting here. Game has stern topper ...”
2024-04-04
Waterford Township, MI
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 418 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9467 31 days ago

Getaway HS2 for sale or trade + cash for Dialed In LE, just over the border.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/174559

#9468 31 days ago

Hello All! Is anyone interested in transporting a machine from near South Bend, IN to Ann Arbor, MI in the next week or two?

#9469 31 days ago
Quoted from jirgu:

Hello All! Is anyone interested in transporting a machine from near South Bend, IN to Ann Arbor, MI in the next week or two?

Depends on the game title and how long I can play it at my house?

#9470 31 days ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Depends on the game title and how long I can play it at my house?

Especially since Pinckney is right on the way from South Bend to Ann Arbor, right?

#9471 31 days ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Especially since Pinckney is right on the way from South Bend to Ann Arbor, right?

How you been doing?

#9472 31 days ago
Quoted from jirgu:

You could reach out to Twofloyd He’s in Fort Wayne and often makes runs around the Midwest.

#9473 29 days ago
Quoted from Garrett:

How you been doing?

Not too bad, keeping an eye out for a Sonic Prospector!

#9474 29 days ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Not too bad, keeping an eye out for a Sonic Prospector!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/brantford/pinball-machine/1689600477

About 3 hors of easy driving over the border.....and with conversion probably about 800 of your dollars

#9475 29 days ago
Quoted from guard:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/brantford/pinball-machine/1689600477
About 3 hors of easy driving over the border.....and with conversion probably about 800 of your dollars

Thanks, but I really don’t want to do the border crossings.

#9476 28 days ago

wolverinetuner I have a Prospector in really good shape I'd be ok selling if you want to chat. Just shoot me a DM if you're interested.

#9477 28 days ago

I listed my FF LE

Open to trades. Would really like a Labyrinth but shoot your shot if you've got one

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm listing my first-owner HUO Foo Fighters LE for sale. It sits where it was unboxed and is in complete mint condition. I've added speaker lights that tie into the expression lig...”
29 days ago
Jackson, MI

#9478 25 days ago

I've got a well maintained Foo Fighters pro that will be for sale shortly for $6000. I bought it NIB and it's pretty much stock except for the clear ramp cover set from Pinball Life.

I've also got a really nice Walking Dead LE for $9500. I did a full top side tear down and cleaning along with replacing all the rubbers. Game plays great and has a ColorDMD.

Both games are located in Grand Rapids. I can delivery to Pinball at the Zoo in a couple weeks as well. PM me if you are interested.

#9479 25 days ago

Excellent Condition HUO Star Trek Pro, heavily modded...

I'm the second owner. I purchased it in 2018.

- Full Aurich Art Package!
- Color DMD LCD
- Shaker Motor
- Lighted Speakers (RGB) with Star Fleet Acrylics.
- Zitt's Pop Bumper Caps
- Zitt's Nebula Mod (extra LED lighting on back plate to bring out nebula)
- Art Blades
- Undercab Lighting (Blue)
- Vengeance Nacelle Diffusers
- Vengeance Explosion Mod
- Vengeance Visor Kit
- Warp Ramp Insignia Diffuser
- Warp Ramp Red LED Mod
- Warp Ramp Chaser Lights
- Titan rubbers
- Cliffy's Protectors on Plastic Ramps (must have)
- Cliffy's Protector in Shooter Lane
- Service Rails installed on bottom of playfield for easy maintenance. (must have)
- Includes coin box and extra plastics

$6500.00

Added 19 days ago:

Also, updated movie soundtrack installed. Much better than stock soundtrack!

#9480 23 days ago

Hi everyone, considering selling 1 of my games to refresh the lineup. Haven’t made ads, posting here for local Michigan folks first.

AC/DC Luci Vault: Perfect HUO 1 Owner 400 lifetime plays $13,000
JJP POTC Standard: Normal routed condition, clean $18,500
Warlok: Nice condition $8500 firm
Sopranos: Nicest one out there. HUO. Sparkling clean under pf. $9500 firm

Cash on glass, can assist in loading

Added 20 days ago:

Not available

#9481 21 days ago

I have a Capcom Flipper Football for sale and can bring to Pinball At The Zoo if pre-sold. $2000 obo. Would consider trades and can +/- cash for your machine.

#9482 19 days ago

We are outfitting a commercial game room in a newly constructed Senior/Community Center up north in Lincoln MI (45 th parallel, NE lower peninsula) and I estimate we will have room for up to sixteen machines, in addition to Skee Ball, pool, ping pong etc. Seems to me that it would be most cost effective and practical to buy locally. I think the theme and clientele would best lend itself to older machines. But, I think we would be open to all.

#9483 19 days ago
Quoted from marcand:

I have a Capcom Flipper Football for sale and can bring to Pinball At The Zoo if pre-sold. $2000 obo. Would consider trades and can +/- cash for your machine.

Someone should grab that. I hear Flipper Football is one of THE best party/beer pins made.

#9484 19 days ago

Any Scooby CE owners with low plays looking for a change? I’m considering adding one. PM me.

#9485 19 days ago
Quoted from nicahojo:

We are outfitting a commercial game room in a newly constructed Senior/Community Center up north in Lincoln MI (45 th parallel, NE lower peninsula) and I estimate we will have room for up to sixteen machines, in addition to Skee Ball, pool, ping pong etc. Seems to me that it would be most cost effective and practical to buy locally. I think the theme and clientele would best lend itself to older machines. But, I think we would be open to all.

Got a Getaway HS2 available, local-ish, older-ish.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/174559

#9486 16 days ago

Guys I need a nice little suv newer
I have a ton of games newer stern jjp,
Anybody want to trade for a few games

#9487 15 days ago

I've got 2018 4runner TRD Offroad Premium with 140k miles that is going to be sold/traded soon... if you were interested in it PM me.

Quoted from rockrand:Guys I need a nice little suv newer

#9488 14 days ago

have a fully working gotlieb Big Brave available. ground level pickup, Brighton MI. new backglass and really nice playfield. cabinet is pretty decent too.
direct email please, [email protected]

#9489 14 days ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Guys I need a nice little suv newer

All set thanks.

#9490 13 days ago
Quoted from cfh:

have a fully working gotlieb Big Brave available. ground level pickup, Brighton MI. new backglass and really nice playfield. cabinet is pretty decent too.
direct email please, [email protected]

Didn’t smileymatthew have a wanted ad for this?

#9491 13 days ago

Lowered the price on Super Bikes. Let me know if you’re interested!

Other - For Sale
“Looking to sell my Super Biles arcade. It is in nice shape and works great! The only issue I ever had was that the monitor would occasionally have a yellow tint to it. Not sure if...”
41 days ago
Lake Orion, MI
1,100 950

#9492 12 days ago

Price drop down to $11,700 and if someone does not want the awesome Tilt Topper, I will take an extra $300 off.

#9493 12 days ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Available for pickup local Ann Arbor MI., or delivered to Pinball at the Zoo on Friday, April 19,or delivered to the VFW show may 4th and 5th. $400”
12 days ago
Northfield Township, MI

#9494 11 days ago

Wanted: Looking for another pin. Flash, RFM, NBA FB, Space Jam, Twister. A few choices. Any leads? TX!

#9495 11 days ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Wanted: Looking for another pin. Flash, RFM, NBA FB, Space Jam, Twister. A few choices. Any leads? TX!

There’s a Flash for sale in Illinois that’s partly restored for $2100. Looks pretty nice to me in the pics. I was considering it.

#9496 11 days ago

Does anyone know of a repair tech for the Alpena, Mi area? A friend is considering opening up a place with pinball machines, but needs someone that can service them now and then. Thank you!!

#9497 10 days ago

Does anyone know of a repair tech for the Alpena, Mi area? A friend is considering opening up a place with pinball machines, but needs someone that can service them now and then. Thank you!!

It's God's country up here!! No techs!!

#9498 10 days ago

Anyone selling a spiderman vault? cash in hand.

#9499 10 days ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

Anyone selling a spiderman vault? cash in hand.

Chris Grace has a really nice one, not sure if still available

Motorcitypinball

#9500 10 days ago
Quoted from Lefman:

It's God's country up here!! No techs!!

Hey easy now lol
Gods country starts at the bridge just sayin

There are 9,517 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/190 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.