IMG_0531 (resized).JPG
Mando mod speaker panels (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,823 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 157.
#6601 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Does this game take 6 balls ???

All Sterns have a yellow tag under the lockdown bar that tells you how many balls to load.

#6602 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

All Sterns have a yellow tag under the lockdown bar that tells you how many balls to load.

Thanks I remembered seeing it somewhere…

I don’t have the game on hand or nearby and was about to order some balls

#6603 1 year ago

Yes, at least the Premium has 6 balls.

#6604 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Does this game take 6 balls ???

It takes quarters.

On any new stern, if you check on the lock down bar, there is a label that will tell you how many balls that game needs to play.

#6605 1 year ago

What mode puts all 6 balls in play?

#6606 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I installed my MRS switch today in the UTURN on Mando. I have attached pictures of what comes in the box and tried my best to document the process with pictures. 2 screws to remove the old switch. Cut the wires from the old switch. (I dismantled the old switch trying to make a screw template for the MRS but it didn't line up...so don't do that...lol). I just decided on a spot for the screw that was not near the original 2 holes. You only need one screw. The directions say to drill a pilot hole in the new switch. I just screwed it in. (You do you...). There is a small bit of play (up and down) with the MRS in the switch slot so I just centered it. Then I tightened the screw into the bottom of the playfield. Make sure not to overtighten as the switch will start to bow. If that happens (happened to me) just back the screw out a bit till the switch is flat against the bottom of the playfield. Strip the old wires (add heat shrink tubing if you want) and solder the new wires to the old ones. One green wire to the red wire. One green wire to both black wires. Doesn't matter which way you wire it. Heat up the heat shrink tubing and BAM! You're done.
I play tested that UTURN shot like crazy both with the glass off and on. *ZERO missed hits.* The MRS activates when the ball is within approximately 1/3 of an inch! The ball physically cannot be that far from the switch and pass through the UTURN. It is impossible for the switch not to register a hit when a ball is shot through the UTURN. This is the perfect fix for missed switch hits on this shot! Phenomenal product, can't say enough good things!
M&M creations Sonic is who you want to contact to buy this switch from!
Got my 2nd highest score ever, because my super jackpot shots actually registered!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for this information- I am having the same issue- I have reached out to the contact that you indicated and awaiting a response

#6607 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

What mode puts all 6 balls in play?

this is the way definitely does and if you add a ball with I like those odds in the upper playfield, etc.

#6608 1 year ago
Quoted from sirocket:

this is the way definitely does and if you add a ball with I like those odds in the upper playfield, etc.

Thanks, I haven't gotten that far. Challenge mode doesn't give 6.

#6609 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Thanks, I haven't gotten that far. Challenge mode doesn't give 6.

took me about 2000 plays to finally get to this is the way. I’ve gotten it 3 times since. So much fun

#6610 1 year ago

Joined the club today with an LE, loving it!

This is the way!

20221213_214621 (resized).jpg20221213_214621 (resized).jpg
#6611 1 year ago

nice

#6612 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSmiley:

This is the way!
[quoted image]

Awesome pair for sure. It would be nice to have a Star Wars for a while to figure it all out.

#6613 1 year ago
Quoted from BWelch:

I received and installed my topper this weekend and had some thoughts I figured I’d share. First of all, this thing is beautiful. I feel like all of the pictures that I see are in a place where the lighting is set to blue, and it doesn’t do this topper, much justice - there’s a light show happening in this thing all of the time, and it’s really cool to watch. Internally, there are layers of artwork in the topper that boosts the 3-D look and feel - so much so that sometimes it makes the projection look flat.
If you’re thinking about getting rid of your Mandalorian, and you think this topper may make a difference, it likely won’t. The topper is super cool, but it’s not significantly game changing. It does make the game look and feel a little bit more complete, and is a really nice piece of kit. The cables are exactly the right length, and the topper is literally plug and play, took me about 10 minutes total to get the thing up and online.
[quoted image]

After some plays what do you think of the topper?

#6614 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

You could cut the end off the power cord and wire it directly to where line power comes into the power supply. That way it is switched with the rest of the game. The service outlet in the head remains on even when the game is off.
[quoted image]

What wire from the cutoff plug goes where on a direct hookup? And do all 3 connection points shown in the photo need to be connected?

#6615 1 year ago

Hoping for a big update to the topper soon.

#6616 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Have you heard anything about this or just hoping?

#6617 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Have you heard anything about this or just hoping?

Just hoping mate. It needs to be far more interactive and cohesive to what’s happening in the game. Hopefully stern give Dwight the time to fully flesh it out.

#6618 1 year ago

It has been mentioned that they are fixing the beskar counter, but not much more info than that.

#6619 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just hoping mate. It needs to be far more interactive and cohesive to what’s happening in the game. Hopefully stern give Dwight the time to fully flesh it out.

A topper that costs that much needs to be fully interactive to justify the price and utilize the screen feature. Here’s hoping Stern sees it that way too. If they put in the code to make it killer, then almost no one will care about the steep entry price.

#6620 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Agreed, the mando madness mode is great but the rest is very underwhelming. Also over a month to fix the beskar issue as well as the first load of and the topper staying on the boot screen just makes the topper price hard to swallow.

Hoping it's any day now....

#6621 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

A topper that costs that much needs to be fully interactive to justify the price and utilize the screen feature. Here’s hoping Stern sees it that way too. If they put in the code to make it killer, then almost no one will care about the steep entry price.

These sold out almost immediately, no? The price already doesn't matter.

#6622 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

These sold out almost immediately, no? The price already doesn't matter.

I’ve been called/e-mailed by several distributors in the last 2-3 weeks to see if I wanted one because I was interested at one point. Nice of them to reach out, and they may be sold by now, but they didn’t sell out immediately like most topper runs do - I’m sure price was the factor.

#6623 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSmiley:

This is the way!
[quoted image]

awesome side rails ! !

#6624 1 year ago

New code update:

LE/PREMIUM V1.41 - DECEMBER 15, 2022
====================================
**** FIXED ****
- The HEAT IS ON Achievement really works now.
- The Beskar meter on the Topper will corectly retain its value when powered off.

**** NEW ****
- Added a new Adjustment - TOPPER THEME. Use to change the default topper
light colors.

**** MOVED TO SYSTEM 3.28 ****
Added Connectivity Icon (Ethernet or WiFi Signal Bars) to attract mode
Insider Connected screens. The Icon will be displayed in the upper
right corner with the number of credits/free play.

Blink selected icon in Service Menu Dot Matrix menus

#6625 1 year ago

Downloading now. I love IC for updating!

#6626 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New code update:
**** FIXED ****
- The Beskar meter on the Topper will corectly retain its value when powered off.
**** NEW ****
light colors.

Nice!

#6627 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New code update:
**** FIXED ****
**** NEW ****
light colors.

Seems like a pretty weak update. What about the random resets? I haven't updated in a long ass time cause it always seems like there is an issue with every new update.

#6628 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Seems like a pretty weak update. What about the random resets? I haven't updated in a long ass time cause it always seems like there is an issue with every new update.

I take every update and have pretty much plowed through everything but the final wizard mode and can’t remember the last time I had it lock or reboot on me.

#6629 1 year ago

Okay so it fixed the beskar. Boot version still shows in attract before starting a game. I do like the choice to change the theme of the razorcrest, but you have to select it and play a game to see it. You'd think it would preview it when selecting which option. Like 5 options, Noir, Ice, Sunset, and 1 or 2 more. I really do like the Sunset. In a hurry or else I would've went through and tested them all, but I'm pretty happy with sunset.

#6630 1 year ago
Quoted from Groo:

Okay so it fixed the beskar. Boot version still shows in attract before starting a game. I do like the choice to change the theme of the razorcrest, but you have to select it and play a game to see it. You'd think it would preview it when selecting which option. Like 5 options, Noir, Ice, Sunset, and 1 or 2 more. I really do like the Sunset. In a hurry or else I would've went through and tested them all, but I'm pretty happy with sunset.

For those looking, it's feature adjustment #50 in the game menu. The 5 new colors themes are as follows
Noir - (Default) Normal Blue
Bright - Cool White
Ice - Another Blue
Sunset - Warm white
Life Day - Pulsing Green and Red

So life day kinda seems like Wookiee Christmas, so it is fitting that it is red and green

Life Day was a holiday of Wookiee tradition that celebrated family, joy, and harmony—values and tenets of Wookiee culture. Traditionally held at the Tree of Life on the forested Wookiee homeworld of Kashyyyk, celebrations were held by people across the stars after "The Dark Times" of the Galactic Empire. Making the Wookiee holiday their own, people marked the day with festive décor, lights, feasts, and music, where sentients were reminded of compassion—the promise of the Tree of Life.

#6631 1 year ago
Quoted from Groo:

They didn't fix the boot version in attract mode, yet charge $2k for a topper? Let alone updates with the loud Duck noise are beyond annoying.

Someone's slacking over there..... the accounting department looks to be on their game with $$$ increases, and the web design team is on point changing those, but we can't get fixes on a pricey topper code after 40+ days, nor "paid" update feature with insider connected and the loud duck update noise.

:golfclap:

#6632 1 year ago

Not a topper owner, but definitely appreciate that the theme option adjustment made it into an update at all. +1 for the "good guys" at Stern, imo.

Sorry you guys still have a few bugs, but at least they're paying attention to the clamoring.

#6633 1 year ago

I am kinda wondering as new seasons of the mandalorian come out would it be possible to add new video scenes from the new seasons into the game down the line?

Or are the video asset super complicated and what we got as far as video clips is it ;

Not complaining just thought it would be cool if future patch could add in some new scenes to make the game feel more modern as new seasons are released ;

1500 plays in and games getting a little better still absolutely brutal and my game settings are all ridiculously easy;

Still can’t regular backhand that right or left ramp ; and I’ve heard many call it a backhanders Delight sigh

#6634 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I am kinda wondering as new seasons of the mandalorian come out would it be possible to add new video scenes from the new seasons into the game down the line?
Or are the video asset super complicated and what we got as far as video clips is it ;
Not complaining just thought it would be cool if future patch could add in some new scenes to make the game feel more modern as new seasons are released ;
1500 plays in and games getting a little better still absolutely brutal and my game settings are all ridiculously easy;
Still can’t regular backhand that right or left ramp ; and I’ve heard many call it a backhanders Delight sigh

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/131#post-7262846

#6636 1 year ago

C'mon,what do you expect for your 8000 bucks or more?

#6637 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

This has never happened and never will imo.

#6638 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This has never happened and never will imo.

I would suggest "never will for free". Surely Stern knows this hobby will pay them for future seasons added if they add a web store.

#6639 1 year ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

I would suggest "never will for free". Surely Stern knows this hobby will pay them for future seasons added if they add a web store.

It’s not that simple. They would have to get back with the licensor to get the approval and then pay for it. Who knows how hard or costly that would be.

#6640 1 year ago

Mando topper installed today

20221216_144443 (resized).jpg20221216_144443 (resized).jpg20221216_144456 (resized).jpg20221216_144456 (resized).jpg
#6641 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New code update:
**** FIXED ****
**** NEW ****
light colors.

I was really hoping for the update to take care of the upper playfield flippers flipping when there is no ball up there. Call me OCD, but it drives me a little crazy. I picked up TSPP this past year & immediately purchased the PI-SIM board from France to take care of that same issue. What is the hold up on Mando ?

#6642 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s not that simple. They would have to get back with the licensor to get the approval and then pay for it. Who knows how hard or costly that would be.

That was my thoughts exactly. Disney is strict with their licensing. The best you can hope for if you want new content is for someone to make a custom media package with pinball browser

#6643 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSmiley:

Mando topper installed today [quoted image][quoted image]

Would you mind sharing what stand you used for those black series helmets? Looks great!

I have that same Mando helmet that I've considered putting up top (maybe with some flashers on the corners tied into the game) since I can't rationalize an official topper.

#6644 1 year ago

... wrong thread, sorry

#6645 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Not a topper owner, but definitely appreciate that the theme option adjustment made it into an update at all. +1 for the "good guys" at Stern, imo.
Sorry you guys still have a few bugs, but at least they're paying attention to the clamoring.

Agree. I definitely only have topper FOMO for looks only. Since the last code was buggy (resets, multi balls not starting properly) it helps me to hang back on old code and just enjoy that. Not sure why the last 2 Dwight games have reset issues or that it's even code vs. hardware, but Turtles was also frustrating because it just killed a ton of good games.

#6646 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

LesManley will you be sharing some pics of your Toy Story setup? Launch party at your place? LOL

I definitely will be. I think you might have dropped this comment in the wrong thread though.

#6647 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

For those looking, it's feature adjustment #50 in the game menu. The 5 new colors themes are as follows
Noir - (Default) Normal Blue
Bright - Cool White
Ice - Another Blue
Sunset - Warm white
Life Day - Pulsing Green and Red
So life day kinda seems like Wookiee Christmas, so it is fitting that it is red and green

On mine it is feature adjustment #56.

#6648 1 year ago

That's the stand, should also be available in the US.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B09DT1GV6S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00

You cannot put the stand on it, it will slide and fall off. Came up with a kind of redneck construction but which works great and is sturdy.

What you need:

- 1 Stern start button, the smaller SAM ones, remove the switch, light and button
- 1 washer to fit the button, you need to dremel the button housing a little bit to fit it into the back
- 1 longer screw which fits the helmet stand thread

From the helmet stand remove the base, it is screwed. Take the start button and modify it slightly that it can fit a washer (back side), should be a tight fit. Take a long screw and put it through the button from the back. Add the helmet stand on top of the button and screw it back together.

Then you have basically the stand with a Stern start button mounted at the button. Take off the plug from the top of your game, where the cables for your topper usually would go through. Open your backbox and remove the backglass. Insert the start button on the top, should be an exact fit.
Screw the start button tight from the inside of the backbox with the plastic nut.

Feel free to reach out to me for any questions Hope this is understanable.

#6649 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Would you mind sharing what stand you used for those black series helmets? Looks great!
I have that same Mando helmet that I've considered putting up top (maybe with some flashers on the corners tied into the game) since I can't rationalize an official topper.

That's the stand, should also be available in the US.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B09DT1GV6S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00

You cannot put the stand on it, it will slide and fall off. Came up with a kind of redneck construction but which works great and is sturdy.

What you need:

- 1 Stern start button, the smaller SAM ones, remove the switch, light and button
- 1 washer to fit the button, you need to dremel the button housing a little bit to fit it into the back
- 1 longer screw which fits the helmet stand thread

From the helmet stand remove the base, it is screwed. Take the start button and modify it slightly that it can fit a washer (back side), should be a tight fit. Take a long screw and put it through the button from the back. Add the helmet stand on top of the button and screw it back together.

Then you have basically the stand with a Stern start button mounted at the button. Take off the plug from the top of your game, where the cables for your topper usually would go through. Open your backbox and remove the backglass. Insert the start button on the top, should be an exact fit.
Screw the start button tight from the inside of the backbox with the plastic nut.

Feel free to reach out to me for any questions Hope this is understandable.

#6650 1 year ago
Quoted from math08:

On mine it is feature adjustment #56.

It must be #50 on the Pro, #56 on the Prem

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Liberty, UT
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,823 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/133 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.