Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 157.
#7801 28 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Anyone with a solution for the ping-pong between the slingshots. I tried turning them down, and up but this game seems to annoy the hell out of me with not giving the ball.

Maybe a slightly looser rubber ring !

#7802 28 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Anyone with a solution for the ping-pong between the slingshots. I tried turning them down, and up but this game seems to annoy the hell out of me with not giving the ball.

Pretty sure the answer is to turn them up. I have seen this as a problem on Toy Story 4, but not on my Mando.

#7803 28 days ago
Quoted from DazedandConfused:

Pretty sure the answer is to turn them up. I have seen this as a problem on Toy Story 4, but not on my Mando.

Yep. Will throw them up the playfield above the slings.

#7804 28 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

well than, what about nudging ?

#7805 28 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I feel your pain on that! My machine came with all silicone rubbers, and I can't tell you how many left outlane drains were happening..still does, but not nearly as much now..I did 2 things..1. Turn down both slings in the menu; I don't remember how much, but I know it was around 25% lower. 2. might not apply if you have the stock gum rubbers, but I replaced my silicone sling rubs back to the factory, black ones..it helped. I thought I was the only one xping this, and it's only an issue with this stern pin..maybe it's the angle of the slings that throw it higher into the pf? anyways, hope that helps.

#7806 24 days ago

I installed my newest pop bumper mod on my mando. I’m really happy with how it came out. It features an Empire logo and Star Wars panels. This will fit on the Mandalorian or Star Wars. If you would like one, it’s available in my pinside shop

https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1477-slipstream-mod-shop/10622-empire-star-wars-panel-pop-bumper-cap

IMG_6121 (resized).jpegIMG_6121 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#7807 15 days ago

Anyone ever tried installing the Horseshoe Loop on a Pro? Just curious if it had ever been done.

#7808 13 days ago
Quoted from dinot:

Folks,
This did the trick. I'll add some flavor to my previous post.
You'll need:
- #1 Philips Screwdriver
- 1/4" socket
- #2 Philips Screwdriver (longer one)
Use the #1 Screwdriver on the black screws that I've circled in red. Behind those screws is a 1/4" nut. There are 6 across the front.
Remove the 2 black screws on top of that ledge in the front.
Note, that the 2 screws on that ledge are a different size useful for when you put everything back together.
The front cover can come off. (It may need to be pulled up slightly and then out)
There are 3 screws on the screen bracket that must be loosened. Loosen these a good bit. I only loosened them slightly at first and the screen wouldn't budge. The picture I have is after I moved the screen. Mine was noticeable further back. You will need the long #2 Philips to be able to access the 2 screws on the sides of the bracket.
Pull the screen as far forward as it will go.
With the machine on, check to make sure that the graphics are level. Mine needed to have one side moved.
Tighten the 3 bracket screws.
Reinstall the front.
This took me about 15 mins.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you. I just installed my topper and had the same problem. My screws were super tight pre-adjustment so I’m not sure this is a shipping/settling problem or a factory problem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 19.95
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 22.95
$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Northfield, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/157 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.