(Topic ID: 337190)

The official 2024 Golden State pinball festival thread.

By mrgone

11 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 193 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by CCPL
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6241 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20240425_005336554~2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240425_001046968~2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230721_224526096 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6102 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6103 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6105 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6020 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6018 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6017 (resized).jpeg
    TWD Topper Square (resized).jpg
    Jaws topper 1 (resized).jpg
    James Bond Topper Small Square (resized).jpg
    IMG_0705 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0786 (resized).jpeg
    There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 48 days ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

If you go on Hotwire.com right now, they've got this hotel as a "Hot Rate" deal right now for $133/night.
    It doesn't list the name of the hotel, but they've got a picture that they say is an "official picture of the room" and you just do a Google reverse image search on that image and it comes up as this Holiday Inn Express. Just one of the number of tricks I use to get great prices on these hotel sites and know the actual hotel I'm getting(when they normally don't tell you until after you pay).

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This worked out well! I appreciate the tip!

1 week later
    #102 41 days ago

Still waiting for Camp Silverball to open up! Either way, the GSPF is one of the highlights of my year! Looking forward to seeing a lot of people at the festival

#103 41 days ago

T-60 days until SHOWTIME!

#104 41 days ago

CAMP SILVERBALL RESERVATIONS WILL GO LIVE SATURDAY MARCH 23rd at 10AM! Tell your mom, tell your friends, let everyone you know that camps with us that the date and time is announced!! More info here, and this is the page where they will go live this Saturday March 23rd at 10am!! https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/camp-silverball/

We are once again offering EXCLUSIVE Camp Silverball shirts with artwork by Jon Chad! The ONLY way to get these is to preorder for you and your fellow campsite members at the time of registration so get your sizes ready!!

camp silverball (Small-72) (resized).jpegcamp silverball (Small-72) (resized).jpeg
    #105 38 days ago

Excellent news! Thanks for the heads up guys

#106 37 days ago

Set your alarms! Last reminder!!

IMG_4762 (resized).jpegIMG_4762 (resized).jpeg
    #107 36 days ago

55 days until SHOWTIME!!

#108 36 days ago

Camp Silver Ball Pool Hall is acomin boiz...

#110 36 days ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

I think I know what your gonna bring

#111 36 days ago

GO GO GO

IMG_4813 (resized).jpegIMG_4813 (resized).jpeg
    #112 36 days ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

3/23/2024 10:01:45 reservation time fireball2, I expected better of you....something to work on next year.

#113 36 days ago

LOLOL. My f'ing browser wouldn't reload!

#114 36 days ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

3/23/2024 10:01:45 reservation time fireball2, I expected better of you....something to work on next year.

But was I first? That's the important thing.

#115 36 days ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

But was I first? That's the important thing.

Would you believe 16th LOL

#116 33 days ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Would you believe 16th LOL

Wah, Wah fireball2 lol

#117 33 days ago

Time to sign up those games folks! We can’t have a show without VIPs like you! Much like last year we have tons of perks for bringing one game to a dozen! Limited edition foil variant posters again, early entry Saturday, meal tickets, free admission, bonus goodies and a invite only party at The Flipper Room later this year where we feed you and all the games are on freeplay! Let’s make it an awesome show!!

https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/bring-games/

Big hall row (resized).jpegBig hall row (resized).jpegEarly SS games (resized).jpegEarly SS games (resized).jpegIMG_4964 (resized).jpegIMG_4964 (resized).jpeg
    #118 32 days ago

Just signed up some games. We are working to help fill the classics room this year, but we did sneak in Indiana Jones (TPA) for our adventure booth!

#119 32 days ago

Signed up as well, this is going to be a great show!

#120 32 days ago

I thought there was a dedicated thread for people selling stuff at Golden State, but can't seem to find it now. Anyhow...

I kinda want to just keep growing the collection, that's been my attitude for a while now but think I might actually go in the other direction just slightly. I'm feeling like I don't want to take up too much space at home and have games that are more diverse from one another. Which brings me to some games I plan to bring to GSPF...

Led Zeppelin premium and Star Wars comic art pro. Feel like I don't need to have two Steve Ritchie games. So I'll either see which one (if any) sells first, or if I get bites on both maybe I'll just get an Elton John in their place. So just throwing that out there for now, if they sell at the festival that's great, if they don't then I'll think about proper Pinside marketplace ads. $6,500 for Star Wars, $7,000 for Led Zeppelin. Both are HOU other than taking them to the show, I've owned them since they were new, neither has any paid credits. LZ has a few mods, Big Ben, speaker lights and upgraded speakers, subwoofer out cable, insider connected, it's in pristine condition. Star Wars has a Millennium Falcon upgrade, pin monk character inserts, and subwoofer out cable, insider connected, it's also in pristine condition. Star Wars will be out on the main floor, Led Zeppelin will be in the tournament room. If anyone is interested I can put some pictures together ahead of time, or just check them out when they're at the show. Let me know if there are any questions.

Like I said, couldn't find the sale thread, so apologies if this isn't kosher, mods feel free to delete if I'm breaking any rules.

#122 31 days ago

Just signed up Teacher's Pet, Skill Pool, and my latest acquisition, Escape from the Lost World! There's 3 you don't see every day!

#123 31 days ago

When are the volunteer sign-ups starting?? Thanks!

#124 31 days ago

The choice has been made.

Oh, and 50 days until SHOWTIME!

#125 31 days ago

What choice mrgone??

#126 30 days ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:What choice mrgone??

All will be revealed in 50 day at the Golden State pinball Festival!
    It’s all good stuff.
    See you then.

#127 30 days ago

Everybody in the place.

#128 30 days ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Escape from the Lost World!

That is one 6803 on my want list and would look great next to my Special Force, looking forward to seeing you again!

Quoted from Azmodeus:

Everybody in the place.

Now that is one that deserves to be played at 11!

#129 30 days ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:When are the volunteer sign-ups starting?? Thanks!

April 1st

#130 30 days ago

I hope to be bringing my Special Force with me to Camp Silverball. First time in the camp.

#131 28 days ago
    Quoted from ourdave76:

I hope to be bringing my Special Force with me to Camp Silverball. First time in the camp

Welcome to the Jungle!
    You won't get much sleep, but the campground scene takes the show to the next level.
    Bring Tommy Dollars.

#132 28 days ago

Thanks. Like I said my first time in the Jungle.
    Okay, I'll bite. What are Tommy Dollars?

#133 28 days ago

47 days until SHOWTIME!

#134 28 days ago

Dollars for betting on camp games. You cover the flippers with the wagers... Like the fan things on the DE Tommy. Blind pinball kid.

#135 27 days ago

Any poker games in the camp

#136 27 days ago

SIGN UP AND VOLUNTEER! -- We cannot make a show happen without the hard work of people like YOU, and this year we are offering MORE perks and rewards for those that go above and beyond!

1 shift and earn a pass for the day!

2 shifts or one long shift and you can earn a free weekend pass!

3 shifts or more and we are going to thank you with the brand new GSPF Fun pack which includes our new embroidered patch, key chain, and a ton of stickers! (plus a weekend pass)

4 or more shifts and you get a foil variant of this years show poster! (plus previous rewards)

5 or more and get yourself a Super Volunteer show water bottle! (plus previous rewards)

And all volunteers are invited to a thank you party at The Flipper Room with free food and pinball!

We have jobs for all skill levels during the show hours but if you don’t like to miss out on the fun we always need help with load-in and set up all day on Thursday as well as early Friday morning ( before the show until 12:30pm). Load-out and break down on Sunday after 5pm is also an enormous help. Some spots say "Approval needed" but don't let that dissuade you if you think you are the right fit, that just means email us before you sign up and one of us will get back to you and go over some details with you. Thank you in advance to everyone that signs up, we cannot make the show happen without the hard work of our amazing volunteers!!

https://signup.com/go/FoFSWxn

IMG_5091 (resized).jpegIMG_5091 (resized).jpeg
    #137 27 days ago
    Quoted from Sluggo39:

Any poker games in the camp

I'd be down for this.

#138 27 days ago

46 Days until SHOWTIME!!

#139 26 days ago

Volunteering is great fun. I cannot do this at this show, but I encourage anyone on the fence to go and participate.

Great people involved here. You will not regret getting involved.

IMG_0786 (resized).jpegIMG_0786 (resized).jpeg

#140 26 days ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Volunteering is great fun. I cannot do this at this show, but I encourage anyone on the fence to go and participate.
    Great people involved here. You will not regret getting involved.
    [quoted image]

I had a better picture, I’ll find it.

#141 26 days ago

45 days!

#142 25 days ago
    Quoted from GoldenStatePin:

You will have to call them directly to make the reservation, (209) 210-0150 and reference the room block code which is “GSP” and or "Golden State Pinball Festival.

Quoted from GoldenStatePin:

Book your room now! Rooms in and around the Lodi area in May tend to book up fast so nows the time to secure a spot! We have secured a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn express in Lodi at a discounted rate, so act now and take advantage!
    You will have to call them directly to make the reservation, (209) 210-0150 and reference the room block code which is “GSP” and or "Golden State Pinball Festival.
    The details for our block:
    Rate: $170 +Tax/fees
    Cutoff date: May 2nd, 2024
    Cancellation/modification date: May 13, 2024
    Room Types: Two Queen Executive Suite or King Executive Suite[quoted image]

Sweet... Just booked my hotel!

I just got one for Saturday-Sunday, "cheap" price compared to whats out there... Wanted a hotel that has a mini gym to get my workout in before the event.

First time coming to this event. Cannot wait to see what is in store here.

#143 25 days ago

I signed up for the 4 days! Please help where you can!

#144 24 days ago

43 days until SHOWTIME!!!

#145 21 days ago

Just checked out the list of games people are bringing so far and wow, there are more than a few homebrews coming this year! Can't wait to check them out!

#146 21 days ago

40 days until SHOWTIME!!!

#147 20 days ago

it won’t be long!

#148 17 days ago

Hay,AZ,bin a long time since I herd that tune!C U at Lodi!!

#149 17 days ago

You bet!

IMG_0705 (resized).jpegIMG_0705 (resized).jpeg
    #150 16 days ago

35 days until SHOWTIME!!!

There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2024-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.