Topic poll

“I purchased this game because:”

• I'm a bad motherfucker 70 votes
    61%
  • I want to be a bad motherfucker 23 votes
    20%
  • I had the wallet and needed the game to match it 21 votes
    18%

(Multiple choice - 114 votes by 110 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

subway (resized).jpg
IMG_1036 (resized).JPG
IMG_1035 (resized).JPG
20240422_205243 (resized).jpg
20240422_205312 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240422_181811 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240421_203005 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240421_151247 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240422_190048 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240421_202926__01 (resized).jpg
IMG_434DCE431131-1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7781 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2909 (resized).jpg
IMG_2910 (resized).jpg
ff22 (resized).jpg
20240419_220943 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,020 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 21.
#451 33 days ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Received email last night that my game is shipping next week!
I like to throw plastic protectors on all my games. Not just for the protection aspect, but also because they make things “pop”. With the old school nature of this game wondering if clear is the way to go, but hoping there’s still something to bring that extra look I like.
What are thoughts on protectors for this game and what options are out there?

maybe look into the lit protectors..that amber/yellow/gold behind the legs would really set off the briefcase ideer. at least that's what I would do when I eventually get a PF.

#452 33 days ago

Any concerns about this being too easy? I know when it was first announced there was only 1 outlane post setting but sounds like that has changed?

#453 33 days ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Any concerns about this being too easy? I know when it was first announced there was only 1 outlane post setting but sounds like that has changed?

Rules or ball times? You can take the post out between the flippers. I'm sure you can do the same with the outlane posts as well.

#454 33 days ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Three outlane post settings including completely removed. Lots of options to make the game harder.

#455 33 days ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

I thought it was, until I better understood the depth of the rules to reach Divine Intervention.

#456 33 days ago

Yeah like has anyone seen pulp frenzy yet? I’ve been trying, but it’s super hard.

#457 33 days ago

Good to hear!

#458 33 days ago

People should do launch parties where first place gets a tasty burger

#459 33 days ago

I've been in on an LE from moment one, and got to play at TPF 23 and was pleased. Fast forward a full year of waiting, I'm sitting with a gameroom at max capacity and a TBL on the boat over as we speak. I need to make room already for TBL and PF, and my son and I fell in love with Venom at this year's show and I also now have a Venom LE on the way. I was really wondering how much play PF was actually going to get in the gameroom and made a point to get over there this year and put some games in to get a feel. After getting some quality time at the after hour party, where I could actually hear the game and get enough repeat play to make some progress and get a good feel, happy to say I intend to remain a Bad Mother Fucker. I just sold the two games I brought to the show and solved my problem.

#460 33 days ago

Hasn't solved your maths issue.

#461 33 days ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I've been in on an LE from moment one, and got to play at TPF 23 and was pleased. Fast forward a full year of waiting, I'm sitting with a gameroom at max capacity and a TBL on the boat over as we speak. I need to make room already for TBL and PF, and my son and I fell in love with Venom at this year's show and I also now have a Venom LE on the way. I was really wondering how much play PF was actually going to get in the gameroom and made a point to get over there this year and put some games in to get a feel. After getting some quality time at the after hour party, where I could actually hear the game and get enough repeat play to make some progress and get a good feel, happy to say I intend to remain a Bad Mother Fucker. I just sold the two games I brought to the show and solved my problem.

Had that issue maxed out at 15 so I moved and now can get 55. Problem solved lol

#462 33 days ago
Quoted from beltking:

Had that issue maxed out at 15 so I moved and now can get 55. Problem solved lol

Problem solved until game 56!

#463 33 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Hasn't solved your maths issue.

Yeah, one more has to go. But one is so much fewer than three that it doesn’t feel like that big of a deal now.

#464 33 days ago

Has anyone fitted shooter lane Cliffys? I am interested to see some pics!

We are getting pumped seeing people get their games.

#465 33 days ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Yeah, one more has to go. But one is so much fewer than three that it doesn’t feel like that big of a deal now.

I know how it feels. Three on the way in and two spaces.

I'm selling a game i really don't want to sell. My Hankin Shark.

#466 33 days ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Cliffy is more than 8 months behind. Not a chance.

#467 33 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah like has anyone seen pulp frenzy yet? I’ve been trying, but it’s super hard.

So far I had Pulp Fiction Frenzy and Cast Chaos.
This are the easier modes. If you play long enough, you will get them.
Roll Scene I had all the scenes but missed a last shot to get the insert lighted.

The 2 other modes are heavy ... it is easy to get the mulitballs for it. But to pass them is hard work. i did not success so far.

My outlanes are in the middle position.

#468 33 days ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Roll Scene I had all the scenes but missed a last shot to get the insert lighted.
The 2 other modes are heavy ... it is easy to get the mulitballs for it. But to pass them is hard work. i did not success so far.

You have to hit the arrow targets so many times to spell pulp fiction. Can you progress to the frenzy during multiballs? I’ve been trying in single ball play.

#469 33 days ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I got Cast Chaos on location last Sunday but the bumper kept returning the ball right to the saucer so didn’t feel like I earned it lol. Literally ejected from the saucer to the bumper and right back to the bumper 5x in a row

#470 33 days ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Briefcase Boogie seems to be the most difficult to complete. You don't get any saved progress if you fail and start it a 2nd time, and even starting it a 2nd time is harder because the drops come back up after each lock.

#471 33 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You have to hit the arrow targets so many times to spell pulp fiction. Can you progress to the frenzy during multiballs? I’ve been trying in single ball play.

I'm pretty sure that's the only way I've gotten it a couple times. It definitely wasn't by hitting the targets on purpose unless I was in BMF.

#472 33 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

From what I've seen, no progress during multiballs, and you have to complete all banks of arrows before they reset, so you just can't keep chipping away at one bank to get it. Oof

#473 33 days ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I have a TPU alternative than can be used till you get your cliffy. The regular stern one I have can be trimmed to fit. I will have one dedicated for PF in a few days.

#474 33 days ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Briefcase Boogie seems to be the most difficult to complete. You don't get any saved progress if you fail and start it a 2nd time, and even starting it a 2nd time is harder because the drops come back up after each lock.

Losing progress sounds more frustrating than fun… A setting option to change that would be nice.

#475 33 days ago
Quoted from Jmxdc:

I have a TPU alternative than can be used till you get your cliffy. The regular stern one I have can be trimmed to fit. I will have one dedicated for PF in a few days.

volcano (resized).jpegvolcano (resized).jpeg

#476 32 days ago

man that return ball on the briefcase boogie targets really keeps me on my toes. who's with me ?

#477 32 days ago
Quoted from Jmxdc:

I am looking forward to seeing it! Thanks for responding.

#478 32 days ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I got Cast Chaos on location last Sunday but the bumper kept returning the ball right to the saucer so didn’t feel like I earned it lol. Literally ejected from the saucer to the bumper and right back to the bumper 5x in a row

Same for me ... sometimes I got it as a present , but not 5 times.
My kicker is on full power but sometimes the ball falls back in the hole. **IF** than the spinner is still counting (and it counts a lot) the character is given. As earlier stated, if no contacts are closed at this moment, the character is not given.

#479 32 days ago

No. It’s not too easy. Factory setup feels just right in my limited playtime. My regulars would have been bitching by now if it was too easy (or too hard).

#480 32 days ago

Freight company called yesterday. "We have a pinball machine coming to you tomorrow."
Freight company called today. "Due to an issue with equipment, we won't be coming today but are definitely coming tomorrow."
Crap.

#481 32 days ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Freight company called today. "Due to an issue with equipment, we won't be coming today but are definitely coming tomorrow."
Crap.

"Wow, that really sucks."

-All LE buyers

#482 32 days ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Freight company called yesterday. "We have a pinball machine coming to you tomorrow."
Crap.

Pick it up from the terminal if you can

#483 31 days ago

So after the news of the LE's taking possibly as long as 9 months (or worse) I set myself a target of getting a SE by the end of March and today my SE was delivered all the way from Dallas...

the game is fantastic, its tough, although I got to cast chaos (?) today and the game really comes alive colour wise.

433895332_7325056864275681_3997696440254861157_n (resized).jpg433895332_7325056864275681_3997696440254861157_n (resized).jpg

One thing - The drop target at the end of the collect char shot will fire and drop repetitively at the start of the ball - anyone else had this?

#484 30 days ago

Guy in the UK doing PF blades - will be ready in two weeks Silverpaolo

#485 30 days ago

So it looks like a friend of mine will be receiving his SE next week. I'm going to help him set it up and I'm curious where people are setting the pitch, also any other game specific quirks that might need to be addressed right out of the box?

#486 30 days ago

Finally!! Can't wait to set it up later tonight

Screenshot_20240329_115723_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240329_115723_Photos (resized).jpg
#487 30 days ago

Heard from Nitro that BMFs are expected to ship summer/fall. I cannot wait!

#488 30 days ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Art blades or mirror blades?

#489 30 days ago

I caved and ordered mirrors, but may hold off to see how these artblades look.

Has anyone dimmed their lighting some? I dropped the GI and inserts down a bit to try to get the aesthetic a touch more retro, from 255 to 225 I think.

#490 30 days ago

Anyone able to give me an over head shot of flippers as one of mine is slightly off?

IMG_7597 (resized).jpegIMG_7597 (resized).jpeg

Also got this drop target issue - I mailed CGC about that as it all looks good.

#491 30 days ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

So it looks like a friend of mine will be receiving his SE next week. I'm going to help him set it up and I'm curious where people are setting the pitch, also any other game specific quirks that might need to be addressed right out of the box?

Steep. Back legs almost all the way out.

#492 30 days ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I mailed CGC about that as it all looks good.

They are working on your ticket.

LTG : )

#493 30 days ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Anyone able to give me an over head shot of flippers as one of mine is slightly off?

Easy to adjust. Loosen the pawl nut a little so you can barely move the flipper bat. Set it in position. Then tighten the nut. Real tight.

DSC00939 (resized).JPGDSC00939 (resized).JPG
#494 30 days ago

Are there alignment divots are is it just assumed to be top of the bat flush with the ball guide? I know some flippers are designed to be a little droopy, or center of bat in line with screws of the lane guide

#495 30 days ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Wondering the same!

#496 30 days ago

epic service from LTG CGC and ifpapinball (with input from Mark R) sorted out the drop target issue. which was a simple as loosening the screws pushing the mech down and tightening them up. this is why I wish CGC made more games quicker because the service is superb.

#497 30 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

Easy to adjust. Loosen the pawl nut a little so you can barely move the flipper bat. Set it in position. Then tighten the nut. Real tight.
[quoted image]

thanks, yeah I just wondered which flipper was right all sorted now.

#498 30 days ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

epic service from LTG CGC and ifpapinball (with input from Mark R) sorted out the drop target issue. which was a simple as loosening the screws pushing the mech down and tightening them up. this is why I wish CGC made more games quicker because the service is superb.

Great to hear!!!

#499 30 days ago

In the club! Been playing the game on location and enjoying the heck out of it and luckily found a distributor with a game in stock so I picked my game up this morning.

This is my first CGC game and I'm really impressed with the build quality. The game actually feels like a value which is rare in today's NIB market. My game plays perfectly out of the box and I haven't found any cq issues. And the manual on this game is unreal! My build date is March 19. For those waiting the game is totally worth it!

20240329_123500 (resized).jpg20240329_123500 (resized).jpg20240329_124043 (resized).jpg20240329_124043 (resized).jpg20240329_130910 (resized).jpg20240329_130910 (resized).jpg20240329_133327 (resized).jpg20240329_133327 (resized).jpg
#500 30 days ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

thanks, yeah I just wondered which flipper was right all sorted now.

Is there flipper alignment holes or did you just follow the lane guides?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Francisco, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,020 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulf-fiction-bad-motherfucker-club/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.