(Topic ID: 344342)

Louisville Arcade Expo 2024 (March 29th-31st, 2024)

By CoreyStup

6 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 184 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by Viggin900
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20240402_092139 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3742 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_6591 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6590 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6592 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0945 (resized).jpeg
    2024 Charity Raffle Pinball IG Square (resized).jpg
    2024 BRING GAMES GET STUFF (Instagram Post (Square)) (resized).jpg
    New-Badge-Alert-Louisville-Social (resized).jpg
    IFPA_rotton_tomato_space-jet-285x300 (resized).jpg
    2024 Announcement Facebook Post (Landscape)) Tickets Available Now (resized).jpg
    IMG_7169.gif
    There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 35 days ago

Is there a buy/sell/trade thread for the show? Not seeing one.

#102 35 days ago
    Quoted from pballjunkie:

Labyrinth is a fun game. Wonder who's bringing it?

*waves hello*

It’s at mile wide until Thursday

#103 35 days ago

ACDC with Bon Scott will be there.

#104 34 days ago

Why this is was moved to Easter weekend I will never understand? Always a favorite of minw. I am going to try doing Friday if I can. I feel sorry for all the people who brought games and missing out on a family holiday on Sunday. Nothing was ever going on early March.

#105 34 days ago

Looking to make it and buy…any list of used being brought for sale would be greatly appreciated

#106 34 days ago

March is a hard month. Jesus wants you to go to LAX

#107 34 days ago

A few drinks before the crucifixion, if you will.

#108 34 days ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

Why this is was moved to Easter weekend I will never understand? Always a favorite of minw. I am going to try doing Friday if I can. I feel sorry for all the people who brought games and missing out on a family holiday on Sunday. Nothing was ever going on early March.

Nationals. And I believe that weekend was taken this year if I understand correctly.

#109 34 days ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nationals. And I believe that weekend was taken this year if I understand correctly.

Thank you for explaining this very important question I was scratching my head over. Bockfest is the only thing we usually miss that weekend my friend.

#110 34 days ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

Why this is was moved to Easter weekend I will never understand?

Scheduling a show is a very difficult prospect.

First weekend in March was taken by a larger event at our facility.
    Second weekend in March was a large volleyball tournament that sells out every hotel in the city.
    Third weekend in March was TPF.
    Fourth weekend was taken by a 2 day concert event at our facility, and the start of March Madness.
    Fifth weekend was Easter weekend, which is unusually early this year.
    April starts MGC and more spring breaks...

It was either have it the final weekend of March, or not have it at all in 2024. It was not a haphazard decision, we did our best with what was available.

#111 34 days ago
    Quoted from CoreyStup:

Second weekend in March was a large volleyball tournament that sells out every hotel in the city.
    Fourth weekend was taken by a 2 day concert event at our facility, and the start of March Madness.
    It was either have it the final weekend of March, or not have it at all in 2024. It was not a haphazard decision, we did our best with what was available.

Yup. It's a busy time of year, and only gets worse with the month of derby festivities that has sprawled into April. As a friendly neighborhood atheist, I just said "what holiday" and signed up an extra game to help out. I'll confess to hoping it's not as stupid busy as it was last year, though I have a feeling it won't hurt the actual crowd much at all - just the exhibitor, collector, and volunteer attendance. Hopefully that worked itself out okay too.

#112 34 days ago

Since LAX '23 I've had a challenging / adjusting year personally, coupled with endless calendar conflicts... unfortunately the LAX bump to "late March" didn't help so this'll be the first time since 2016 I'm unable to bring games, or even attend the full spread. But then who am I, really? Glad to see some heavy hitters and other longtime supporters are still able to pitch in! Hoping to attend with one of the girls either Friday or Saturday and can't wait to say hello again. It's bound to be a great show regardless of when it is.

#113 34 days ago
    Quoted from CoreyStup:

The 3rd weekend would have also been St.Patricks day, equally as bad. Odd year of happenings. I'm surprised TPF plays a factor because you usually label yourself as an arcade expo?

#114 34 days ago

I can bring this if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
    Memory Lane Pending
    Functional - needs minor work - “Memory Lane by STERN Electronics. 1978 Solid State machine with chime box sound. Needs to be shopped but is fully playing. Got it in a package deal and have decided not to keep. Ba...”
    34 days ago
    Crystal Lake, IL
    1,200   Pending

#115 34 days ago

I have a pretty nice JD I can bring down if anyone is interested. Also have a buddy looking to buy a Godzilla and ST pro if anyone has one to bring.

#116 34 days ago

ACDC will be for sale...many useless mods. But you get the Bon Scott with upgraded b'dass speakers.
    $10,750

#117 34 days ago

Original 2009 run..not the Vault .
    Solid af...see for yourself.

#118 34 days ago

I've seen and heard and it is indeed a most bitchin' AC/DC

#119 33 days ago

No GTF or Barry O's out there? Those I am most curious about and rare in the wild.

#120 33 days ago

bringing a clearcoated big brave 1974 two player em .
    just finished cleaning and adjusting all the score reels.
    one still flaky . will continue to tinker... 900$

also maybe bringing a clean and well playing williams
    hot tip ss .. plays well. partially shopped it a year
    ago. 1800 $

#121 33 days ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

No GTF or Barry O's out there? Those I am most curious about and rare in the wild.

GTF is pretty fun; at 7k I'd consider it. It's too bad no one is bringing one or two.

BBQ is...fine. I don't have anything bad to say about it at all, just that I'd rather have all sorts of other pins for 7k than it. Even venom is more interesting. Shoot, Valhalla is more interesting.

#122 33 days ago

Looks like I will have foo fighter accesories at the booth if anyone is looking

#123 33 days ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

ACDC will be for sale...many useless mods. But you get the Bon Scott with upgraded b'dass speakers.
    $10,750

I think you need to stand next to it and chastise players to "Play Better"

#124 33 days ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Looks like I will have foo fighter accesories at the booth if anyone is looking

Damn! I should’ve known and checked with you first. I will be very tempted! I already have a set of first run expression lights reserved, and I’m one of those that doesn’t like to back out of a reservation unless something just drastically changes. But I will be very tempted to grab yours and then offer up my second set at cost to someone else.

#125 33 days ago
    Quoted from h_flex:

*waves hello*
    It’s at mile wide until Thursday

I’ve been wanting to play one of those! How long has it been there? I’ve been wanting to go check that place out, not sure how I haven’t been there. I’m going to have to try to stop by there tomorrow after work now. I’d love to put some time on labyrinth.

#126 32 days ago

Well im as close to ready as i can be. Im all loaded. First time the family is coming with me to this show, so we are excited to be there and although set up tommorow will kill us, we will be ready for you all friday

We will have i think 22 games set up. tons of accesories and merch. Stop by and say hi

#127 32 days ago
    Quoted from lowbeau67:

bringing a clearcoated big brave 1974 two player em .
    just finished cleaning and adjusting all the score reels.
    one still flaky . will continue to tinker... 900$
    also maybe bringing a clean and well playing williams
    hot tip ss .. plays well. partially shopped it a year
    ago. 1800 $

I am motivated to sell.
    Downsizing to a condo soon so have
    to thin the herd.

I'll do both for 2000 for any pinsider.
    Excited for setup day tomorrow.

They just have to stay for the shows end on Sunday.

#128 32 days ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Well im as close to ready as i can be. Im all loaded. First time the family is coming with me to this show, so we are excited to be there and although set up tommorow will kill us, we will be ready for you all friday
    We will have i think 22 games set up. tons of accesories and merch. Stop by and say hi

Safe travels, can’t wait to see you there! How about the foo fighters accessories?

#129 32 days ago
    Quoted from CaptainStabbin:

Safe travels, can’t wait to see you there! How about the foo fighters accessories?

ive got some foo accesories in the trailer, they did arrive today

#130 31 days ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

You guys rock!

#131 31 days ago

Couple games buttoned up and ready for battle! I’ll see you hillbillies tonight!!

Happy opening day to all those that celebrate.

Go REDS!!

IMG_0945 (resized).jpegIMG_0945 (resized).jpeg
    #132 31 days ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Couple games buttoned up and ready for battle! I’ll see you hillbillies tonight!!
    Happy opening day to all those that celebrate.
    Go REDS!!
    [quoted image]

I use my poker table as a work station too! Lets get a poker game going this weekend.
    And you forgot to pack up Pulp Fiction. Been wanting to see one.

#133 31 days ago
    Quoted from icyjones:

I use my poker table as a work station too! Lets get a poker game going this weekend.
    And you forgot to pack up Pulp Fiction. Been wanting to see one.

Sorry! I wish I had more room. I’m actually already going down with 2 games and coming back with 3. Haha. Have to have a friend take the 3rd one home for me.

Had I had the room, pull definitely would’ve been packed up too.

Maybe next year I can rent a truck and bring some more.

#134 31 days ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I think you need to stand next to it and chastise players to "Play Better"

That's a given.

#135 31 days ago

CANT WAIT FOR THE HUGS

#136 30 days ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry! I wish I had more room. I’m actually already going down with 2 games and coming back with 3. Haha. Have to have a friend take the 3rd one home for me.
    Had I had the room, pull definitely would’ve been packed up too.
    Maybe next year I can rent a truck and bring some more.

LOL! We have a trailer and can totally relate to not having enough room to bring all we wanted to. That and the fact that we're getting too old to lug these things around like we used to! We brought (5+ 2 for friends) 7... but woo-hoo! I'm going home -2 but + a Jaws premium is following me home!!!
    I think I need a bigger trailer!!!

Phoebe

#137 30 days ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

March is a hard month. Jesus wants you to go to LAX

Jesus is just alright with me do do do doo

#138 30 days ago

Does anyone know if the bathrooms are functional? Last week there was a metal fest featuring Hatebreed and the fans trashed the restrooms. I heard none of the toilets were working. Has this been resolved?

#139 30 days ago
    Quoted from knobstone:

Does anyone know if the bathrooms are functional? Last week there was a metal fest featuring Hatebreed and the fans trashed the restrooms. I heard none of the toilets were working. Has this been resolved?

They were being used last night.

#140 30 days ago
    IMG_6590 (resized).jpegIMG_6590 (resized).jpegIMG_6591 (resized).jpegIMG_6591 (resized).jpegIMG_6592 (resized).jpegIMG_6592 (resized).jpeg
    #141 30 days ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey! It’s Dori and Ken!

#142 30 days ago

DISCOUNT PRICES ON PINDOC ROTISSERIES AND ACCESSORIES AT LAX 2024.
    I will be at the show Saturday afternoon through early evening ONLY. If interested, please call/text 859-685-5911 now through Saturday evening to reserve. I dont have a booth! You will need to reach out to me to purchase.

Prices below are CASH ONLY. Buy all three and get an additional 5% off. All prices below valid while I am at the show.
    LE Rotisserie $360.00 (black powder coat only)
    LE Sliders $110.00 (black powder coat only)
    LE Sidekick $260.00 (black powder coat only)

Prices below for credit card payment. Buy all three and get an additional 5% off. All prices below valid while I am at the show.
    LE Rotisserie $375.00 (black powder coat only)
    LE Sliders $120.00 (black powder coat only)
    LE Sidekick $275.00 (black powder coat only)

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #143 30 days ago

Very nice product. Deal with confidence!!!!

#144 29 days ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

They were being used last night.

Thanks. Venue is good, better than last year.

#145 29 days ago

Apologies for my two games. An hour after open my hot tip started slam tilting repeatedly and my Big Brave score reels which I had working great before the show started not working 100 percent.

I tried fixing yesterday but got wore out.
    Going there here soon to try and get them both working good again.

I know that's pinball but it can drive you crazy..haha.

Show has been a blast so far.
    I do enjoy bringing games and I love to watch people play mine.
    That's my favorite part.

#146 29 days ago

Really good crowd yesterday. Labyrinth was a blast....once you found it, which when you think about it kind of fits the theme. Only got to play Godfather once due to the long line. Couldn't really get a good impression after a short game, but the topper is cool. Weird Al was okay, but just not my thing.
    Tilt has a good assortment of newer games, which surprisingly had short lines compared to some of the older stuff. Both Jaws Pro and Premium were fun but wasn't impressed by Venom.
    As far as older games, there's a really nice Spirit and Safecracker there along with some other games you don't see often. Fewer pins than the old days but still a good lineup.

#147 29 days ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

It was nice meetig you and your family, thanks for the support!

#148 29 days ago

Great frist day yeterday, see you all againt today!

#150 29 days ago
    Quoted from wrd1972_PinDoc:

DISCOUNT PRICES ON PINDOC ROTISSERIES AND ACCESSORIES AT LAX 2024.
    I will be at the show Saturday afternoon through early evening ONLY.

Prices below are CASH ONLY. Buy all three and get an additional 5% off. All prices below valid while I am at the show.
    LE Rotisserie $360.00 (black powder coat only)
    LE Sliders $110.00 (black powder coat only)
    LE Sidekick $260.00 (black powder coat only)

Prices below for credit card payment. Buy all three and get an additional 5% off. All prices below valid while I am at the show.
    LE Rotisserie $375.00 (black powder coat only)
    LE Sliders $120.00 (black powder coat only)
    LE Sidekick $275.00 (black powder coat only)

If anyone is interested in a PinDoc Roto at discounted prices, I am here at the show. Call/text 859 685 5911.

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-2024-march-29th-31st-2024/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.