(Topic ID: 344342)

Louisville Arcade Expo 2024 (March 29th-31st, 2024)

By CoreyStup

6 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 184 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by Viggin900
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20240402_092139 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3742 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_6591 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6590 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6592 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0945 (resized).jpeg
    2024 Charity Raffle Pinball IG Square (resized).jpg
    2024 BRING GAMES GET STUFF (Instagram Post (Square)) (resized).jpg
    New-Badge-Alert-Louisville-Social (resized).jpg
    IFPA_rotton_tomato_space-jet-285x300 (resized).jpg
    2024 Announcement Facebook Post (Landscape)) Tickets Available Now (resized).jpg
    IMG_7169.gif
    There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 6 months ago

The 13th annual Louisville Arcade Expo is back in 2024 for 3 days of retro gaming goodness!

Featuring 100s of pinball and arcade games - including favorites such as Pinbot, Addams Family, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac-man, Galaga, Street Fighter II and many more.

Full event, seminar, special guest and details coming soon! Tournament information coming soon!

Want to bring a game to the show? Sign up at https://louisvillearcade.com/bring_a_game

Online tickets available now! Visit https://louisvillearcade.com/tickets

Hours:
    Friday March 29th
    2pm - 11pm
    Saturday March 30th
    10am - 11pm
    Sunday March 31st (Easter Sunday)
    10am - 4pm

Adults ages 18-up (at the door):
    $30 Friday
    $35 Saturday
    $20 Sunday
    $65 Weekend All Access (Friday, Saturday and Sunday!)

Youth ages 11-17 (at the door):
    $20 Friday
    $20 Saturday
    $15 Sunday
    $40 Weekend All Access (Friday, Saturday and Sunday!)

As always, kids ages 10 and under are *free* with adult purchase!
    The 2024 show is returning to the
    Triple Crown Pavilion
    1780 Plantside Dr
    Jeffersontown, KY 40299

Visit our website at https://www.louisvillearcade.com for tickets and more information!
    2024 Announcement Facebook Post (Landscape)) Tickets Available Now (resized).jpg2024 Announcement Facebook Post (Landscape)) Tickets Available Now (resized).jpg

#2 6 months ago

THANK YOU Corey for moving it out of spring break week. Missed the last two years, can't wait to be there again. One of THE best shows!

#3 6 months ago

Fruk I AM EXCITED
    Missed this show the last 2 years.
    Corey PLEASE keep it at the end of March. You're the best dude. Thanks!

#4 6 months ago

This show rocks! And I get a killer buzz every year
    Bring a game and put your cooler under your pin!!!

#5 6 months ago

My cooler stays with me bro. AT ALL TIMES.

#6 6 months ago

Bringing in outside alcohol into the facility is prohibited. Please do not bring in any alcoholic beverages into the building during the Louisville Arcade Expo.

2 months later
    #7 4 months ago

Just did my frist expo Pincinnati (noobie) and learned about this one in my home town!!! Can't wait watching this thread!!

#8 4 months ago

I'm gonna try to bring a rare one this coming year. Gotta get it fully running, but if I can, Gamatron will make it's first LAX appearance.

#9 4 months ago
    Quoted from Cyclehoarder:

Just did my frist expo Pincinnati (noobie) and elarned about this one in my home town!!! Can't wait watching this thread!!

LAX is awesome. It's my local show too. Moved from Louisville. Never missed and always bring games. This show is more than pincinnati and that's not a knock because I love that Erik and Jerry focus on pinball. LAX has arcade and console and cosplay and on and on. Corey and Joe put on a great show experience. And Corey can't talk by mid day Saturday lol.

#10 4 months ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

LAX is awesome. It's my local show too. Moved from Louisville. Never missed and always bring games. This show is more than pincinnati and that's not a knock because I love that Erik and Jerry focus on pinball. LAX has arcade and console and cosplay and on and on. Corey and Joe put on a great show experience. And Corey can't talk by mid day Saturday lol.

Thanks! Look forward to checking it out!

1 week later
    #11 4 months ago

Any update on tickets?

#12 4 months ago

Any hotel deals attached to this show?

#13 4 months ago
    Quoted from homebrood:

Hope so!

#14 4 months ago

Any tournament info appreciated. I need to schedule time off from work and tournament info is my main reason for coming. BTW, Whayne did an awesome job last year!

#15 4 months ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Any tournament info appreciated. I need to schedule time off from work and tournament info is my main reason for coming. BTW, Whayne did an awesome job last year!

Whayne talked about wanting to do a main bank and a classics bank this coming year. I don't know if that's set in stone or not. He isn't sure how much space we'll have this time. I believe he plans to keep the card format. It seemed to work well except that bottle neck at Ripley's.

#16 4 months ago
    Quoted from homebrood:

This is in the same lot....

https://maps.app.goo.gl/C9nSVBx3meTtKWPS6

#17 4 months ago

Um that's an assisted living facility according to your link! LOL

#18 4 months ago
    Quoted from homebrood:

Um that's an assisted living facility according to your link! LOL

Sorry used to be a Ramda Inn, I thought from the name is just changed hands, there is a large Holiday Inn right down the street.

https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/louisville/sdfea/hoteldetail?cm_mmc=GoogleMaps-_-HI-_-US-_-SDFEA

There are several an exit away at "Blankenbaker road and I64.

#19 4 months ago

This is right behind the show venue. I always stay here.

IMG_0247 (resized).jpegIMG_0247 (resized).jpeg
    #20 4 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

This is right behind the show venue. I always stay here. [quoted image]

So I’m guessing you’re pretty happy with it? We were looking to maybe stay there but were contemplating it or staying downtown. Also a bit of bourbon shopping

#21 4 months ago

Great hotel. No complaints at all.

#22 4 months ago

Awesome thanks

#23 4 months ago

That Marriott is nice. BUT, if you don't get the show rate it is very pricey. Last year I stayed at the Best Western and saved a good chunk of change. Still within walking distance or about a 2 minute drive. It's a little older but it's clean and has free breakfast.

#24 4 months ago

If your looking for budget there is a nice Econolodge at the Blankenbaker Rd. exit off I 64 very close.

https://www.choicehotels.com/kentucky/louisville/econo-lodge-hotels/ky369?mc=llgoxxpx

1 week later
    #25 3 months ago

Anyone bringing a Stern Indiana Jones to the show?

2 weeks later
    #26 3 months ago

Any updaete on the PINS that will be there, 2023 still posted on the website. This will be my first time attending, looking forwward to it.

#27 3 months ago
    Quoted from Cyclehoarder:

Any updaete on the PINS that will be there, 2023 still posted on the website. This will be my first time attending, looking forwward to it.

Unfortunately it’s been all crickets about this show….. would like know myself

IMG_7169.gifIMG_7169.gif
    #28 3 months ago

I can confirm there will be a pinball tournament and two of my games will be in it!!

#29 3 months ago

Is there a list of vendors/companies that will be attending this year? Tilt, FlipNout and spooky were there last year with pinball.

#30 3 months ago

Got my room today. Me and Violence will see ya there

#31 3 months ago

Ooh Violence that sounds fun?

#32 3 months ago
    Quoted from Green-Machine:

Unfortunately it’s been all crickets about this show….. would like know myself

I'm a bit late in posting details. The collector signups will be available in a few days.

#33 3 months ago

Never been. Sounds like a great show. I wish there was some vendor information on the web site? I can see the vendor list but no information on how to sign up to be a vendor.

#34 3 months ago

I will be a returning vendor this year... mostly classic console video games with a few pinball and arcade items as well.

#35 3 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I can confirm there will be a pinball tournament and two of my games will be in it!!

CHEETAH.

(Seriously. Cheetah. CHEETAH!)

#36 3 months ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Is there a list of vendors/companies that will be attending this year? Tilt, FlipNout and spooky were there last year with pinball.

Guessing no FNO since they seem to have passed on show support. Hopefully they reach out to KingPin, nice guys and even managed to bring a Pulp Fiction for Pincinatti.

I reached out to spooky a week back outta curiosity (flirting with looney tunes and thought hey, show demo could be a plan). Sounds like they aren't planning on it currently but could change...hope so, they were a great presence last year.

#37 3 months ago
    Quoted from Ollulanus:

CHEETAH.
    (Seriously. Cheetah. CHEETAH!)

Possibly! Big game will not be a possibility unfortunately though. I’ll be mid playfield swap by that time.

#38 3 months ago

LAX is a great show, they have a little bit of everything!! It's the 13th annual show!
    Check the website for hotels and rates...

Phoebe

https://www.louisvillearcade.com/

#39 3 months ago
    Quoted from Buckaroo:

I wish there was some vendor information on the web site? I can see the vendor list but no information on how to sign up to be a vendor.

Email us if you're interested in being a vendor. We always sell out on vendor spaces as they are limited. [email protected].

#40 3 months ago

Want to bring a game for free play to the show? We'd love to have you!

#41 3 months ago
    Quoted from Ollulanus:

Hopefully they reach out to KingPin, nice guys and even managed to bring a Pulp Fiction for Pincinatti.

Kingpin is not available that weekend.

#42 3 months ago

Crap! All the vacation time was sniped out from under me at work. Not gonna make it this year!

#43 3 months ago

Are tournament sign-ups limited? When will that be available?

#44 3 months ago

Looking forward to this show!
    I'll be bringing the Silver Slugger that I brought last year. It's playing even better now that the rockin soundtrack is working!

#45 3 months ago

Got my ticket and hotel secured! Looking forward to my first Louisville expo!!

#46 3 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Possibly! Big game will not be a possibility unfortunately though. I’ll be mid playfield swap by that time.

Ooh, you're gonna love that Fantastic playfield. Hoping to get started on my star gazer build soon.

That Cheetah is magic, though.

2 weeks later
    #47 80 days ago

I will be vending again this year (well, just applied, so pending space and approval). Sold a big chunk of my personal retro collection last year, but have some left, and consoles to sell too.

Also will bring a pin. Have Halloween, America's Most Haunted (been there last 2 years), a P3 with Al Lexi and CL, and Stranger Things Premium. Would be open to selling AMH if anyone is interested.

#48 80 days ago

We will be setting up 20 Sterns at the show, of course, all are for sale or trade. Message me for details. There will be show pricing, and some of these games were used at a different show and will be discounted appropriately

tenative list, but probably accurate

2 jaws pros
    2 jaws premiums
    venom pro
    2 venom premiums (from prior show)
    foo fighters pro
    2 foo fighters premiums (from prior show)
    bond pro
    bond premium
    maiden pro
    maiden premium (from prior show)
    stranger things pro
    stranger things premium
    jurassic park premium
    avengers premium (from prior show)
    godzilla premium
    deadpool premium

#49 77 days ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

We will be setting up 20 Sterns at the show, of course, all are for sale or trade. Message me for details. There will be show pricing, and some of these games were used at a different show and will be discounted appropriately
    tenative list, but probably accurate
    2 jaws pros
    2 jaws premiums
    venom pro
    2 venom premiums (from prior show)
    foo fighters pro
    2 foo fighters premiums (from prior show)
    bond pro
    bond premium
    maiden pro
    maiden premium (from prior show)
    stranger things pro
    stranger things premium
    jurassic park premium
    avengers premium (from prior show)
    godzilla premium
    deadpool premium

You folks rock, thanks for supporting the shows!

#50 75 days ago

Officially vending again! I was/am Odie's Dead Media. Will have games, consoles, VHS tapes, and other retro stuff.

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-2024-march-29th-31st-2024 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.