trex (resized).jpg
IMG_1382.gif
20231026_165524 (resized).jpg
IMG_4251 (resized).jpeg
93640a95565e3f2beac778d1bf1d2810 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
112 (resized).jpg
20230917_214706 (resized).jpg
There are 995 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 20.
#951 50 days ago

Could someone send me the code for a Pro? Thanks in advance!

#952 50 days ago

Will someone please send me the latest code for a premium? Thank you!!

#953 49 days ago

Could I please get the link to the most recent 1.13 code for the Premium?

#954 48 days ago

Could I please get the link to the most recent 1.13 code for the Premium?

#955 48 days ago

hi

could someone send me the latest code for the premium and the pro

#956 47 days ago

Where can I find a download to the premium? I have the pro but have a buddy wanting me to help him with his machine

#957 47 days ago

I would greatly appreciate the code update for my 30th if it's available for 1.13 yet by chance? Thanks

#958 47 days ago

I would like to run the newest code for the pro, my initial link I got several months ago is no longer active. Can I get an updated link for the newest iteration?

#959 46 days ago

Can I get a version for a premium? I have been using the version from 2-3 years ago - can’t wait to see the differences.

Thank you

1 week later
#960 39 days ago

Sorry if this has already been asked before but does anyone know or can confirm that the latest movie clip premium v5 directors cut works with the latest game code LE 1.13?
Thanks in advance.

#961 39 days ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

Sorry if this has already been asked before but does anyone know or can confirm that the latest movie clip premium v5 directors cut works with the latest game code LE 1.13?
Thanks in advance.

No, if you are running 1.12 movie code, turn off the auto-update in the network settings if you have insider connected.

#962 39 days ago

Resolved.

#963 35 days ago

Could someone send me the link for the code for the pro? Much appreciated. Thanks!

#964 34 days ago
Quoted from jlcpremier:

Could someone send me the link for the code for the pro? Much appreciated. Thanks!

Same here, old links aren't working, looking for GOTG pro too, thanks!

#965 33 days ago

While playing with settings it auto-upgraded (or in my opinion downgraded) from my Video version. Can I get the Premium Video version link again?

#966 33 days ago

I am getting my first pin next week and it will be a JP premium. Excited about trying this mod. Can you please send me a link?

#967 32 days ago

Can I please get the code for JP Pro? Thank you!

#968 32 days ago

I would also love the premium 1.13 code thank you!

#969 30 days ago

Could someone send me the link for the pro version please. Appreciate

#970 30 days ago

Hello PoMC , can I get the link for pro code please. Thanks in advance

#971 27 days ago

Hi everyone, I have a JP Premium since few weeks and it still works on the default code. I was looking for the link to download the latest version of the code with the movie videos.

Thx for your help.

Mike

#972 27 days ago
Quoted from Dentalcorp:

Hi everyone, I have a JP Premium since few weeks and it still works on the default code. I was looking for the link to download the latest version of the code with the movie videos.
Thx for your help.
Mike

Drop a note to PoMC for the fully loaded update with all audio and video changes, or contact @dystrophic pinball for a gentler simpler edit version which preserves all of the game play audio callouts.

#973 26 days ago

For those that have successfully replaced the code, using Win32diskimager it’s normal for the write process to create a bunch of unreadable partitions on the card right?

#974 26 days ago
Quoted from jlcpremier:

For those that have successfully replaced the code, using Win32diskimager it’s normal for the write process to create a bunch of unreadable partitions on the card right?

Yes if you have a Windows PC, that's what you will see.

#975 21 days ago

Thanks to all who have contributed to this. It really makes the game amazing. I am looking for the most recent (or at least somewhat recent) version of this code that still uses the clip of the jeep driving through the Jurassic Park gates as the end sequence. Anyone have one of those files?

#976 21 days ago

Can I please get the link for pro code. Thanks!

#977 21 days ago

Just picked up a Pro today. Would someone please be so kind as to share the latest link? Much appreciated! Saw the game running with this code and it's amazing!

#978 21 days ago

Could I get a link to the latest Premium code. Been a while since I've had the movie code on the machine. I thought it was a thing of the past.

#979 21 days ago

I would love to try the movie code on my JP pro. If someone could kindly send me the pro link I would greatly appreciate it!

#980 21 days ago

Just received my new Premium last week, would love a link to the latest movie code.

1 week later
#981 14 days ago

I have a LE with movie code 1.03
Does insider connect work with the latest movie code version?

If so, I would like to have a link to the LE code.

Thank you.

#982 13 days ago

Just got my JP Premium setup! Can I get the latest version of the movie code for premium plz.

Added 10 days ago:

Got it! Thanks!

#983 13 days ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

I have a LE with movie code 1.03
Does insider connect work with the latest movie code version?
If so, I would like to have a link to the LE code.
Thank you.

Tons of changes to JP code since 1.03, including Insider Connect and a bunch of substantial game play improvements. PoMC can send you his latest and you'll essentially be up to date with everything new.

#984 11 days ago

Looking for the latest premium code. Thanks!

#985 9 days ago

Could someone please provide a link for the latest pro code? Thanks!

#986 9 days ago

Just purchased my first pin, premium 1.13. Movie code looks incredible. Requesting file. Thanks.

#987 9 days ago
Quoted from Barnstormer:

Just purchased my first pin, premium 1.13. Movie code looks incredible. Requesting file. Thanks.

Welcome to the hobby. Started with my first this past October. Got JP prem this week for #7!!

#988 9 days ago

Just message me for the link. Out and about now and can send it later.

#989 8 days ago

Could I get the link for lastest premium code PoMC , Thanks

#990 8 days ago

i have 1.12 prem code. Is there a 1.13??

#991 7 days ago
Quoted from JorgesArcade:

i have 1.12 prem code. Is there a 1.13??

I don't believe. There were no major changes in 1.13 so the movie code was not migrated to my knowledge.

#992 6 days ago

there is one 1.13 from DystopicPinball! it is the light version of both out

#993 11 hours ago

Hi!

Movie Code 1.12 is installed on my Premium, unfortunately I have three “Game Validation Error” Messages that do not disappear despite rewriting the image on a new SD card.

I would like to install the original Stern-Code 1.12, according to another thread, the messages should then disappear by themselves after about 1 hour Attract-Mode.

Stern only has 1.13 available for download and I don't know whether there will be any problems when switching from 1.13 (original) back to 1.12 (movie code).

Maybe someone still has the code 1.12 for the Premium on their hard drive and could make it available?

#994 6 hours ago
Quoted from Rob77:

Hi!
Movie Code 1.12 is installed on my Premium, unfortunately I have three “Game Validation Error” Messages that do not disappear despite rewriting the image on a new SD card.
I would like to install the original Stern-Code 1.12, according to another thread, the messages should then disappear by themselves after about 1 hour Attract-Mode.
Stern only has 1.13 available for download and I don't know whether there will be any problems when switching from 1.13 (original) back to 1.12 (movie code).
Maybe someone still has the code 1.12 for the Premium on their hard drive and could make it available?

You can download 1.13 and use that, no problem.

But try writing the movie code image this way:

You can also use Win32DiskImager, which is what I always use. Etcher, the app Stern mentions in their guide, does seem to cause issues from time to time.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

#995 5 hours ago

OK, nice, these are good news.

I actually really read the instructions and had used Win32DiskImager

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Delray Beach, FL
$ 16.00
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 995 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-movie-code-updated-amp-available-here-now/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.