trex (resized).jpg
IMG_1382.gif
20231026_165524 (resized).jpg
IMG_4251 (resized).jpeg
93640a95565e3f2beac778d1bf1d2810 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
112 (resized).jpg
20230917_214706 (resized).jpg
There are 995 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 20.
#1 1 year ago

The Jurassic Park "movie code" was abandoned by the original creator and no longer being made available by certain gatekeepers (check the downvotes to identify those fellas). Not sure why they care who enjoys the code on their Jurassic Park game? But here's a new thread for anyone who wants the code to request it from me, free of charge. No BS hoops to jump through or crap to agree to. Other threads can be locked or ignored since they have been abandoned by the original creators.

I've made some adjustments/tweaks and added Attract Mode scenes that are more in the spirit of the original game code and more interesting to view when not playing the game.

Still based on 1.05 code, so no further Insider Connected features.

#2 1 year ago

In a few yrs when everyone is over gozilla, this thread will be of particular interest.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Not sure why they care who enjoys the code on their Jurassic Park game? But here's a new thread for anyone who wants the code to request it from me, free of charge.

Well done PoMC!

#4 1 year ago

I'd love a file!

#5 1 year ago

Overwhelming response! So much that I've reached my limit of daily messages I can send (15 I think since I do not donate to the site).

I realized I compressed the files with .tz instead of .zip, so I need to re-package and upload again. I'll post tomorrow when that is done and then you can message me for the link(s). Or message me now and I just will wait to reply when I have the links to share.

1 month later
#7 1 year ago

Are there plans to update to the newer code versions going forward? Right now the new features aren't that big a deal but if there are more updates it might become more significant.

I don't have my JP yet, but I'd like a code link so I'm ready to go.

Thanks!

#8 1 year ago

Was the mono sound fixed in the newer release?

#9 1 year ago

I don't even use this code, so I have no plans to do anything else with it.

#10 1 year ago

Could you send me the link please.

#11 1 year ago

New attract mode videos added to the movie code. No more tutorial videos being displayed in attract mode. All of those replaced with some cool dinosaur content.

Message for the link.

1 week later
#12 1 year ago

This guy rocks.

And props to POMC for supporting the SilverBall Chronicles podcast. I've been listening to them now for a bit and just caught your shoutout.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from trueno92:

This guy rocks.
And props to POMC for supporting the SilverBall Chronicles podcast. I've been listening to them now for a bit and just caught your shoutout.

What shout out?

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What shout out?

It was from a few months back. From donating to their patreon. They said "P O M C" a few times, i think its you?

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from trueno92:

It was from a few months back. From donating to their patreon. They said "P O M C" a few times, i think its you?

Huh, maybe someone donated in my name? I've never used a patreon.

2 weeks later
#16 1 year ago

Keep the requests coming. Want to get this code out there for everyone. Lol.

#17 1 year ago

Hello, just a question. When i reach the sequence where you could normally make a choice withe the side buttons, i zlways get stuck with virus attack and shoot the blue arrows.... who can relate? Is that normal wihh that code? Thx

#18 1 year ago

Which version for which game? Pro prem?

#19 1 year ago

Please send the link. Thanks.

#20 1 year ago

Hi PoMC
Please send me the link for Premium.
Thank you

#21 1 year ago

There was some discussion on the JDJP (Home Pin) owner board about possibly inserting some similar clips to the home version. Anyone have any idea if this is possible? It uses the same Spike system and SD card system as the Pro/Prem.

#22 1 year ago

Hi PoMC,
Could I get the link for a premium please?
Thanks!
Tom

#23 1 year ago

Premium/LE link please

I appreciate it!!

#24 1 year ago

I would appreciate the link for JP LE please.

Thank you!

#25 1 year ago

Anyone wanting the code link has to email me. I have a limited Pinside account and have a max of 15 messages I can send per day. But I can reply unlimited via my Gmail to any message I receive.

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone wanting the code link has to email me. I have a limited Pinside account and have a max of 15 messages I can send per day. But I can reply unlimited via my Gmail to any message I receive.

My apologies if I missed it somewhere but where is your email address posted?

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from AMartin56:

My apologies if I missed it somewhere but where is your email address posted?

It's not, just message me here on Pinside to request. I can reply via my actual email where it gets forwarded to, if my mailbox here is locked due to excessive daily messages.

#28 1 year ago

Great work! I would appreciate the link for JP premium. Thank you!

#29 1 year ago

Anyone here able to use insider connected on this code (1.05) with no issues?

Cheers!

#30 1 year ago

My machine is on the latest software, 1.07, and I have Insider Connected. I have now downloaded the JP premium movie code 1.05 (thanks PoMC!), and installed it to a SD card. Now the SD card shows two files:

- "stern-spike2.dtb" (48 kb Document file)
- "zlmage" (6 MB Unix file)

I then have started the machine with the new SD card, but all it does is restarting again and again with the Jurassic park logo and version 1.05 on the screen. Does any one knows what to do?

Thank you.

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from tipontop:

My machine is on the latest software, 1.07, and I have Insider Connected. I have now downloaded the JP premium movie code 1.05 (thanks PoMC!), and installed it to a SD card. Now the SD card shows two files:
I then have started the machine with the new SD card, but all it does is restarting again and again with the Jurassic park logo and version 1.05 on the screen. Does any one knows what to do?
Thank you.

Same thing happened to me flashed the SD card just like the Stern instructions said. I only had a 32GB micro SD card but didnt figure that should matter. I havn't tried the 1.07 updated code yet. Interested if anyone was able to downgrade from Stern 1.07 w/IC to the 1.05 Movie code.

#32 1 year ago

Try writing the .raw image file using Win32DiskImager.. Etcher, the app Stern mentions in their guide, does seem to cause issues from time to time.

When browsing for the .RAW file, at the lower right corner change the Disk Image *.img pull-down menu to *.*. Otherwise it will not see the file because it's not showing everything.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

Yes, I swap cards from 1.05 and 1.07 no problem.

#33 1 year ago

RPZ yes I use insider no problem. The only thing missing is the home team on the more recent update. Other than that insider works just fine. Well worth it the movie code brings this amazing game up another level.

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Try writing the .raw image file using Win32DiskImager.. Etcher, the app Stern mentions in their guide, does seem to cause issues from time to time.
When browsing for the .RAW file, at the lower right corner change the Disk Image *.img pull-down menu to *.*. Otherwise it will not see the file because it's not showing everything.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/
Yes, I swap cards from 1.05 and 1.07 no problem.

Thanks for quick response! I will try this. Can I use Win32DiskImager when using Mac?

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from ktcoady12:

RPZ yes I use insider no problem. The only thing missing is the home team on the more recent update. Other than that insider works just fine. Well worth it the movie code brings this amazing game up another level.

That’s good to now!! Thanks for your response!

#36 1 year ago

Has anyone with a pro upgraded to 1.07 but for some reason reverted to 1.03?

I read some guys have bricked node boards rolling back firmwares due to node boards were also updated with the overall code update.

#37 1 year ago

Great work! I would appreciate the link for JP premium. Thank you!

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from tipontop:

Thank you.

Quoted from tipontop:

Thanks for quick response! I will try this. Can I use Win32DiskImager when using Mac?

Unfortunately it dousnt work on a Mac. But maybe bootcamp will help you out. Had some issues with a reboot loop with my SD card after using etcher on my Mac. Now tried bootcamp on my Mac to run etcher in windows. Made a new SD card and it runs instantly. Offcourse you can try etcher on a Windows PC as well. Think this will do the trick.

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from trueno92:

I read some guys have bricked node boards rolling back firmwares due to node boards were also updated with the overall code update.

Can those anyone confirm if there’s even a remote chance of ill effects like bricking node boards on machines that were upgraded beyond 1.7?

I’m planning on getting a Premium in the next run and while I do enjoy the code as is, was curious about the movie code and figured there’s no issues if you just swap SD cards, but if there’s any chance of issues\bricking, I won’t take my chances.

Thanks

#40 1 year ago

So I have been running the movie code for a few years on a premium and do not have insider connected. If I were to go out and buy one what would be the process to have insider connected working and the movie code? I really would like to have insider connected but not at the expense of this awesome code!

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from Dubcek152:

Unfortunately it dousnt work on a Mac. But maybe bootcamp will help you out. Had some issues with a reboot loop with my SD card after using etcher on my Mac. Now tried bootcamp on my Mac to run etcher in windows. Made a new SD card and it runs instantly. Offcourse you can try etcher on a Windows PC as well. Think this will do the trick.

Thanks! I will try this.

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Can those anyone confirm if there’s even a remote chance of ill effects like bricking node boards on machines that were upgraded beyond 1.7?
I’m planning on getting a Premium in the next run and while I do enjoy the code as is, was curious about the movie code and figured there’s no issues if you just swap SD cards, but if there’s any chance of issues\bricking, I won’t take my chances.
Thanks

Movie code 1.05 supports insider connected. The only thing you'll be missing is home team which was introduced in 1.07

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

Movie code 1.05 supports insider connected. The only thing you'll be missing is home team which was introduced in 1.07

Thanks for the info.

So there’s not an issue if the machine already has 1.07 and then just taking out the 1.07 card and installing the 1.05 movie code card?

I just didn’t know if from 1.05 -> 1.07 if any other updates were done to the node board firmware that would potentially cause any incompatibility issues potentially leading to bricking anything.

Hope that makes sense?

Thanks again for the help.

#44 1 year ago

Thanks for the info.
So there’s not an issue if the machine already has 1.07 and then just taking out the 1.07 card and installing the 1.05 movie code card?
I just didn’t know if from 1.05 -> 1.07 if any other updates were done to the node board firmware that would potentially cause any incompatibility issues potentially leading to bricking anything.
Hope that makes sense?

People have ran into issues going from Stern's 1.07 to 1.05 movie code due to a node board update not being backwards compatible (my memory might be wrong here). I think this was discussed earlier in this thread. I've never been on 1.07, so I can't speak on it myself, just preceed with caution.

#45 1 year ago

Agreed, i dont think moving backward through code versions is wise due to node board revisions not being backward compatible

#46 1 year ago

People have ran into issues going from Stern's 1.07 to 1.05 movie code due to a node board update not being backwards compatible (my memory might be wrong here). I think this was discussed earlier in this thread. I've never been on 1.07, so I can't speak on it myself, just preceed with caution.

Quoted from trueno92:

Agreed, i dont think moving backward through code versions is wise due to node board revisions not being backward compatible

Thanks and that’s what I was afraid of and as much as I’d like to just try it out, definitely will not risk it even if the chances are slim.

Thanks everyone for the help and input.

#47 1 year ago

Thanks for the info.
Hope that makes sense?

I was running on 1.07 and installed 1.05 movie code. No problems at all. Everything is running smoothly. IC works fine only no home team option. Inside the settings you can turn off auto update so you can stay on 1.05 as long as you like and enjoy the movie code.

#48 1 year ago

I am picking up a JP Pro tomorrow and have the code ready to go, am I ok to upgrade to the latest 1.07 game code to run along side the sound code?

#49 1 year ago

I also went from 1.07 to the 1.05 movie code and didn’t have a problem.

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from porkcarrot:

I also went from 1.07 to the 1.05 movie code and didn’t have a problem.

Sorry I am kind of new to the custom sound mods, so you are running 1.07 game code along side the 1.05 movie on a SD card right?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
$ 16.00
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 995 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-movie-code-updated-amp-available-here-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.