DEJP right outlane (resized).jpg
DEJP left outlane (resized).jpg
24-05-07 13-23-22 3552 (resized).jpg
24-05-07 13-23-42 3553 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2824 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

59 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #63 Data East / JP Ball Trough fix (#7) [Video] Posted by ChadH (10 years ago)

Post #98 Jurassic Park Ford Explorer [External Article] Posted by blondetall (10 years ago)

Post #138 Ball not entering gate at pop bumpers Posted by accidental (9 years ago)

Post #159 Creation Of Jurassic Park’s CGI Dinos [Article / Video] Posted by blondetall (9 years ago)

Post #162 Link to Loop Combo Scoop Mod Thread Posted by InfiniteLives (9 years ago)

Post #182 Link to CRT Mod Thead Posted by CraZyMuffin (9 years ago)

Post #209 Custom Apron Cards Posted by Pinballocks (9 years ago)

Post #322 Playfield Back Wood-Block acrylic mod Posted by smerff (9 years ago)

Post #357 Switch Matrix / Random No Target Scoring Bug Posted by ChadH (9 years ago)

Post #374 Link to Shaker Problem Thread Posted by aobrien5 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider evileye.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6988 4 years ago

Yes, I’d like to see a list too. Thanks!

#6993 4 years ago

Friggin awesome!

5 months later
#7457 4 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I finally joined the club after 6 years of pinball collecting!
I have always wanted a JP, and I almost bought one as my first game. At the time I thought $1800 was too much to spend on a pinball machine.
I ended up paying a bit more this time around. But it has everything I could ask for, including the @winteriscoming T-Rex. By far the coolest pinball mod for any game.[quoted image]

Is that adamross’ old game that he just had up for sale? I was eyeing that game from the moment he listed it, but I messaged him too late and it was already spoken for. If you ever grow tired of it hit me up, I’m not far.

3 weeks later
#7541 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Doing a bit of a special edition entrance gate. Flickering flames in multiple color options. Testing out some other fancy integrations. Prototype:
[quoted image]

Color me intrigued. Please continue to share what you come up with.

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I decided to kick up my caution theme a notch with newly designed caution themed title & instruction cards. Might be over the top for some, but I can't help myself (I'm completely mesmerized by the caution pattern - I'm working on my own custom caution themed backglass, and then I think I'll be done). As usual, if anyone is interested in purchasing I'm selling them for $10 a set (includes US shipping - $12 international). Just PM me for order details.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I’m a fan. Once I get my game I’ll definitely be purchasing some of those. Nice work as per usual.

#7543 4 years ago

For sure. Waiting on some LEDs to be delivered and testing out some different color flames. I'll post an update soon.

Cool! Will the doors open like that other one, or will they be static?

#7553 4 years ago

AH cool, thanks. Not sure it would be worth it to go that far with it, how many people would really even be interested.
Guess someone already did the flickering lights, lol.

I for one would be interested. Tim’s gate has long been out of production and is basically unobtainium. It’s overkill for sure, but that’s what makes it so awesome.

#7564 4 years ago

I’ve honestly only been looking to buy JP pins with Tim’s animated gate installed, because it’s a must have mod for me and it’s impossible to buy alone. That’s how serious I am of buying this thing.

#7566 4 years ago

Heh, ok, we're working on it to see what it will take. I don't think we would do the backdrop picture, although I guess it could be an option. I don't personally see the need for it. Since it would be arduino controlled I'll see if we can come up with some other options. I think setting light color and flicker amounts or other effect options would be nice. No need to choose color ahead of time when ordering. Maybe you want the lights on all the time, maybe you want the smaller ones to light up with the gate opens. Or maybe dim most of the time and then bright when the gate opens. All possible. We don't half ass stuff.

All of that sounds enticing. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

#7569 4 years ago

Animated gate, +1 here. Take my money please!

1 month later
#7661 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Look what the mailman brought me today - Tim's functioning gate mod![quoted image]

Got mine too. Crossing another mod off my bucket list!

4 weeks later
#7824 3 years ago
Quoted from Inferno:

Tilt topper just installed. Dan was nice enough to send it out amongst the chaos (pun intended). Blends well with DE back glass. Almost done with this machine. It's been fun working on this JP. Or... Am I ever done?...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks really awesome and goes well with the back glass as you said. I was curious how this would look on a DE too. Thanks for sharing!

2 months later
#8040 3 years ago

Make sure there’s no battery leakage/acid damage, even if it existed once upon a time and was fixed. That’s what happened to my BTTF (all lights would come on at start, but the game was frozen). I had the main board repaired and all is well now.

1 week later
#8071 3 years ago

In the last pic, upper right corner, is that Tim’s raptor crate mod? Hard to see it. If so, I’ll take it depending on price.

#8078 3 years ago

PM sent for a couple of mods.

1 week later
#8116 3 years ago
Quoted from Crafty:

This is my problem, the same mode is on for the whole game (all 3 balls), what makes the game switch between codes as your playing? Or is it just me? It's one of these funny things that once it happens you can't work it out LOL

He's talking about the ROM code, you can't switch that while you're playing a game. What ROM version is installed on your game? You should see this at pin bootup. Only Chad's 6.0 code randomizes the modes. Official DE code did not do this.

#8124 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, I've decided to put my JP up for sale. I only have room for 3 pins, and as much as I've done to this and want to love it, it's my least favorite to play in my collection. Who knows I've I'll get a reasonable offer or not so I still may be around for awhile, but please spread the word if you know anyone who might be interested in purchasing an excellent example of this pin.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102107

Wow, can’t believe you’re thinking of letting it go. Your game is a work of art. Lots of great games for sale right now, but I’m going to think long and hard about yours. Just a bit more than I’m willing to spend, but I know you put a lot into it.

Next game better be an Avengers LE to keep the stoplight theme you got.

#8126 3 years ago

Totally get it. And modern Stern’s are certainly different. With that said, have you thought about their version of Jurassic Park? I’ve not had the chance to play it yet, but it keeps you in the same theme.

#8133 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Sale is pending, thank you to everyone who expressed interest.
Kind of funny in that I've had 2 JP mod orders since I put the pin online yesterday. Just to reassure the community, I don't plan on going anywhere and will still be offering all of my DE JP mods in the future (see partial items in Pinside classifieds or PM me for a full list).

Damn that was fast! Congrats! I’ll miss seeing you active in this thread. The new owner is getting a great machine ready to go.

1 week later
#8174 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, it was bittersweet watching my JP drive away with its new owner, but I'm officially out of the club. The pin is going to a great home of a true pinball lover that appreciates the game, so while I'll miss the pin it is going to get lots of love and play.
I'll still check in occasionally, and I still will make mods for this title (http://thezumwaltfamily.com/pinball/JP) along with a multitude of other games, so if you see anything your interested in ordering then shoot me a PM anytime.
Thank you to everyone in this great forum over the last couple of years for your great advice, pin knowledge, creative mods, and general comradery. This is the first time I've ever sold a pin (up to this point I've only bought them), so I'm dealing with a little separation anxiety. The next step is for me to decide what to fill the void with (I'm wanting a newer Stern game), so hopefully that will be soon.
[quoted image]

Congrats again on the sale. I haven’t sold a pin yet either, I can imagine what you’re feeling right now. Better replace it quick.

1 week later
#8223 3 years ago

A pinsider here made them. Not sure if he struck a deal with retro refurbs to sell them though.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-de-stern-alternate-translite-cabinet-decals

2 months later
#8391 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Here's the site from Chadh, you can read all the changes in the new code
https://www.pinballcode.com/jp6
Its a must have for JP
You can buy the roms in the pinside market somewere
I believe matt sells them

Yes, Matt’s Basement Arcade. A must have.

2 weeks later
#8418 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Comet makes a nice retro bulb that has a pretty mellow light and you dont have to worry about GI connectors catching fire due to amp load and age.

Yes, have “sunlight” throughout my JP, highly recommend them.

8 months later
#8941 2 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

In case you missed the Banning Pinball Hall of Fame auction results. Most the pins were in OK/average condition and most Data East titles went for ~8k. It seemed that many rubes wanted something with a movie license attached.
JP hammer price was $8300, which is $10400 with fees and tax.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"9a37ab1e16173cdadeb3c956319c30e70bd3e726-1631592318-1800"};
//]]>

[quoted image]

Wow. This game is not rare, so I guess the $4k overbid is to say it came from Banning. Someone must’ve be sentimental bidding, or a total moron.

#8947 2 years ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

If you own a DEJP, why would you use the term "moron" to describe someone who values the machine you own that much? That's the market, moron.

So you’re saying the market value for a DEJP is now $9-10k? I didn’t call you a moron, did you buy it? Most people in this thread would agree that was way overbought, even in this insane market.

2 years later
#10148 18 days ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Gate mod? Do you mean this one?
https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1190-g-money-mods/02378-jurassic-park-3d-printed-gate-with-led-lighting
If so, very easy to install. Do note that if the LED's don't light up swap the leads.

He means this one. Very cool stuff.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/another-jp-gate-mod

To the OP, it’s worth at least $250 which is what it cost new. But since it’s unobtainium now it should be worth more.

#10150 18 days ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

I'm really tempted to "trade it in" so to speak on a color DMD......

Haha, I hear that. It’s a very cool mod though. I have it on mine. Looks great even when off.

Regardless you should have no issues selling it. Good luck!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sabattus, ME
Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider evileye.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club?tu=evileye and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.