Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 225 posts
  • 148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by Jerickso77
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0419 (resized).jpeg
    giphy (7).gif
    IMG_8112 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7398 (resized).jpeg
    There are 225 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
    #1 16 days ago

This topic is for those who wish to critique and basically piss on the game they got rid of because it was not what they expected and to not fill owners club's with negativity on the game they still love because "Hey, if you sold it you are not an owner anymore". (end sarcasm if that was not obvious yet).

Here's your place. Every game is welcome.

#3 16 days ago

Houdini

#4 16 days ago

Godzilla Premium

#5 16 days ago

Wasn't a huge fan of the sounds on Stern Wild Fyre. Decent layout though.

#6 16 days ago

Ghostbusters.

#7 16 days ago

Family Guy

#8 16 days ago

Operation Thunder, and Black Belt

#9 16 days ago

Elton John

#11 16 days ago

Glad I got rid of whatever the last one was because I use the space/cash for a new one!

#12 16 days ago

Jurassic Park Premium (Stern)

#13 16 days ago

Johnny Mnemonic ....all 4 times!!!

Seriously though, I'd say GoT Pro. Bought it for an ex. Before she even moved out, I had sold it.

#14 16 days ago
    Quoted from cybevenom:

This topic is for those who wish to critique and basically piss on the game they got rid of because it was not what they expected and to not fill owners club's with negativity on the game they still love because "Hey, if you sold it you are not an owner anymore". (end sarcasm if that was not obvious yet).
    Here's your place. Every game is welcome.

I prefer to get rid of the people complaining about games rather than the games themselves.
    I am always sad to see any game go.

#15 16 days ago

Transformers LE

#16 16 days ago

Disco Fever

#17 16 days ago

Fathom Mermaid

I’ve never been so thrilled to take a loss and get that blinged out turd out of my basement.

Shoots like shit, new code is shit, shit engineering, and shit customer support.

At least they are good at Ponzi schemes.

#18 16 days ago

Stern Lectronamo. Picked it up as a project, put a lot of work into it, got it going...... and couldn't wait for it to disappear. My god those first generation sound boards sound sooooooooo bad.

-Hans

#19 16 days ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Fathom Mermaid
    I’ve never been so thrilled to take a loss and get that blinged out turd out of my basement.
    Shoots like shit, new code is shit, shit engineering, and shit customer support.

So, wait a minute…are you saying you did or did not like it?

For me: AC/DC pro. Also…NGG did nothing for us.

We kinda liked WhoDunnit, but it had an intermittent switch issue that I just couldn't figure out and it drove me crazy…eventually the buyer told me it was fine after replacing the CPU.

#20 16 days ago

Damn! I figured the new code was shit but didn't knowm it shot like shit.

Quoted from curban:

Also…NGG did nothing for us.

It's a fun little mess for a week or 2. Dreadful code.

#21 16 days ago

Volcano. finally just gave it away. also f’d my back trying to lift that thing up a curb by myself lol. metal subways indeed.

#22 16 days ago

Rick and Morty

#23 16 days ago

Fathom Mermaid

Don't sugar coat it, give it to us straight.

John

#24 16 days ago

MM-way over hyped
    Flash-looks good but nothing to do on it
    Black knight-All right hand shots seems like.
    Capt. Fantastic-great art but one of the most boring games ever. Still looking for a wall hanger backglass though.
    Alien Star-again kinda cool looking but a turd to play.
    Silverball Mania-same as above
    Tron-I just don't get anything about this game.
    Congo-same as Tron
    Jokerz-Can't remember anything about it, that's how much I put it out of my memory.
    Mystery Castle-rare find but nothing else good about it.

Just to name a few.

John

#25 16 days ago

Striker Xtreme

Had to go to the hospital to get glass dug out of my fingers from a crumbled 906

Years later it fell off the back of the truck when moving.

#26 16 days ago

F-14 Tomcat and Mando Pro.

I've been playing for 58 years and they both made me hate playing pinball.

#27 16 days ago

Avengers. Hands down.

#28 16 days ago

Godfather

#29 16 days ago

really really tried to like it but sorry JJP GNR

#30 16 days ago

nothing. I like all of my games

#31 16 days ago

Laser Ball. Really dull gameplay. I don't think I've even seen one at a local show since 2015. This game was rejiggered into a standard body game-- Star Light. Mildly interesting artwork, but again, also suffers from dull gameplay issues. It's probably only collectable because of the low production run of 100. I've seen a few of these brought to shows.

Lectronamo. Looks really cool...kind of like the Atari pins. But it also suffers from the same thing that the Atari pins did...not particularly great gameplay. But if you want a cheap game with a cool backglass, here to go.

Pretty much everything else I liked to one degree or another.

#32 16 days ago

Woz. I liked the game, it was the ruby red 75th Anniversary Edition. I did have a lot of issues with it tho. Glad it's gone.

#33 16 days ago

Medusa
    Beautiful art, horrific gameplay for a family. If I recall correctly actually deducts points, kids literally cheered when I sold it for ES.

#34 16 days ago

Frickin' JJP Gn'R.

#35 16 days ago

Spy Hunter- absolutely hate it

#36 16 days ago

TRON. most overhyped game ever.

#37 16 days ago

Hook. For a movie I absolutely loved as a kid and a badass glowing ramp, the gameplay is absolutely horrid. Even the new code doesnt save it.

#38 16 days ago

Funhouse.

#39 16 days ago
    Quoted from titanpenguin:

TRON. most overhyped game ever.

Did your mom drop you when you were a baby?

#40 16 days ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Did your mom drop you when you were a baby?

Yes, but this isn’t about that.

#42 16 days ago
    Quoted from sunnRAT:

Glad I got rid of whatever the last one was because I use the space/cash for a new one!

+1

It's almost always a bear to sell a game. The photographing, the drafting of an alluring ad, the posting of said ad to each of the right outlets, the polite fielding of the lowball offers, the negotiating, the transaction, the load out, etc., etc. It's exhausting. When it finally goes out the door and the money is in the bank, I'm oh-so glad it's gone.

#43 16 days ago

I actually agree about Tron being overrated. It was a beatiful game at a time when games were pretty terrible. However, the gameplay gets old fast.

#44 16 days ago

F-14
    All three of them.

#45 16 days ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

F-14
    All three of them.

See, that's why you never buy three of the same game at once.

#46 16 days ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I actually agree about Tron being overrated. It was a beatiful game at a time when games were pretty terrible. However, the gameplay gets old fast.

Like chopping wood. And the photoshop playfield art.

#47 16 days ago

In descending order of badness:

Hot Hand
    Vector
    X’s and O’s
    Guardians
    NGG

I’ve sold 40 games, and those are the only ones I’d walk past in a pinball museum with zero hesitation.

#48 16 days ago
    Quoted from titanpenguin:

Like chopping wood. And the photoshop playfield art.

Well, just the lit ramp was really cool. Maybe I'm over remembering how great it looked because it's been a long time since I've played one.

#49 16 days ago

Supersonic. Those fake tones are brutal to listen to. Plus, I was upside down on that poorly done playfield overlay. It is good that I do not have to look at that piece of crap anymore.

#50 16 days ago

Houdini…beautiful looking game but just couldn’t get into it and the call outs weee especially bad. I was so glad to get rid of it , even at a small loss to speed up the process

There are 225 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/glad-i-got-rid-of-that-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.