FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,247 posts in this topic. You are on page 245 of 245.
#12201 11 days ago

I have a Williams Electronics Jolly Joker game for sale. This has plastic balls you roll down the playfield glass and try to make a good card hand..

I make an ad later today. Asking $695.00

Here it is

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Williams Electronics Jolly Joker . Card theme based game using red plastic balls . Non flipper wood rail game good shape , new levelers, new red balls. Lamps i...”
11 days ago
Rockford, IL

#12202 10 days ago

Finally sold Jaws at $8500. This market is even worse than pre-Covid times and games are piling up at distributors as well. Rough times.

#12203 10 days ago

I posted 2 open house on our facebook page for anyone interested. May 18th and June 22nd

#12204 10 days ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Finally sold Jaws at $8500. This market is even worse than pre-Covid times and games are piling up at distributors as well. Rough times.

Everyone I know is out of room and afraid of a huge lose selling to buy anything.

#12205 10 days ago

Anyone know if an Enterrium got a John Wick yet?

#12206 10 days ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Everyone I know is out of room and afraid of a huge lose selling to buy anything.

Yuppppppp. God speed to distributors.

#12207 10 days ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Too many good games up recently (DE Guns-n-Roses, Cactus Canyon, Texas Chainsaw) but just flat out of room.

#12208 10 days ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
Escalera MS-1-66 Archived
“66" Escalera with 1200lb capacity. Has large toe plate adapter and double strap. I bought it used. Based on what previous owner told me, battery is about 2-3 years old. There is su...”
2024-05-13
Arlington Heights, IL
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 182 times

If anyone wants to move their Toy Story, I would trade my CCr SE plus Escalera.

#12209 10 days ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Anyone know if an Enterrium got a John Wick yet?

They do not have it yet, but have one coming. It may possibly be this week - they suggested watching their social media to find out when it arrives. I'll be heading down to check it out as soon as it shows up.

#12210 10 days ago
Quoted from Kolk1:

My wife wants this so bad, but I just picked up a Fathom Mermaid, so unless you’d want to trade, I’m outta space

I wish I could trade....I'm 1 over right now so need to move a pin out - bought a WOZ at Expo this past October and it's in the way of my dartboard. I'll be putting up more listings after CCr LE (um...assuming I can sell it) and may explore trades for the right pin (i.e. Dialed In, The Hobbit) or may just sell outright because of all the new releases - having no space to pull the trigger kinda stinks. After CCr LE, may list my JP Pro and Zep LE - still not 100% decided yet.

#12211 9 days ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

I wish I could trade....I'm 1 over right now so need to move a pin out - bought a WOZ at Expo this past October and it's in the way of my dartboard. I'll be putting up more listings after CCr LE (um...assuming I can sell it) and may explore trades for the right pin (i.e. Dialed In, The Hobbit) or may just sell outright because of all the new releases - having no space to pull the trigger kinda stinks. After CCr LE, may list my JP Pro and Zep LE - still not 100% decided yet.

We just got this Fathom and love it so far, she sold her Scooby for it. Shes thinking next will be a Labyrinth, AFM, CCR or pulp fiction later this year. I could see her leaning towards PF, since she prefers older games. But she plays CC and AFM a lot at the local place.

#12212 9 days ago

Thinking of changing up my lineup.

Games looking to trade out include
Elvira premium with full mod package
Rush premium with mods including expression lights
Venom Premium
Pirates Stern
Deadpool Premium

All my games are HUO.

Games I’m interested in:
John wick pro
Labyrinth
Revenge from mars
Attack from mars
Elton John pe
Lord is the rings

Anyone interested included in any distributors that may be interested let me know.

I will list a few of these games for sale very shortly.

#12213 9 days ago

Enterrium just got the Pro model of John Wick

#12214 9 days ago

I have 3 excellent condition DMDs with probably low hours on them, 2 games were HUO. Happy to make a deal for one or all. I live in Algonquin but go to Chicago often.

#12215 9 days ago
Quoted from dudah:

I have 3 excellent condition DMDs with probably low hours on them, 2 games were HUO. Happy to make a deal for one or all. I live in Algonquin but go to Chicago often.

What era? Are they led?

#12216 9 days ago
Quoted from Kwaheltrut:

What era? Are they led?

All plasma. One Vishay, one cherry, one "quantum electronics"

#12217 9 days ago
Quoted from RMS1977:

Enterrium just got the Pro model of John Wick

Thank you, got the play the game and it’s not bad. It’s a pro they have and i like the car toy and it still has some movement which is cool. In person, the artwork is not great. I feel like this game is not going to sell very well. I only put a few games on it and it seems like a decent game, but I’m a huge John Wick fan and ther first impression left me a bit underwhelmed.

#12218 9 days ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Thank you, got the play the game and it’s not bad. It’s a pro they have and i like the car toy and it still has some movement which is cool. In person, the artwork is not great. I feel like this game is not going to sell very well. I only put a few games on it and it seems like a decent game, but I’m a huge John Wick fan and there first impression left me a bit underwhelmed.

Probably one of those games that doesnt pre sell well, becomes popular because of scarcity, and gets a small second run.

#12219 9 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Probably one of those games that doesnt pre sell well, becomes popular because of scarcity, and gets a small second run.

That sounds very accurate!

#12220 9 days ago
Quoted from WildRover:

I don't consider 8500 a huge loss, honestly. That, in my mind, is what I think a used premium should sell at... if not less. This is just the market being normal I think.

#12221 9 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I don't consider 8500 a huge loss, honestly. That, in my mind, is what I think a used premium should sell at... if not less. This is just the market being normal I think.

+1

$8k +/- $500 is the new standard resale for a premium. This is what’s creating the log jam at the distros. People are only willing to buy the games they are confident they will keep for at least 6 months to a year because they are aware of the $1-$1.5k loss they will have to absorb. Renting a game is definitely a more viable option if you move games more frequently.

#12222 8 days ago

I agree to a certain extent I'm just remarking on we are back to normal 10-15% loss on even the hottest new machines which I foresee will get even more aggressive. Pre covid they weren't piling up as much as they are now. Its a more rapid correction now than in the past.

#12223 8 days ago
Quoted from WildRover:I agree to a certain extent I'm just remarking on we are back to normal 10-15% loss on even the hottest new machines which I foresee will get even more aggressive. Pre covid they weren't piling up as much as they are now. Its a more rapid correction now than in the past.

As a used only buyer, thats the hope!

#12224 8 days ago

I was never really a NIB buyer until Covid. I only bought 2 NIB games my first 15 years in the hobby and those were quite a bit below MSRP (show specials). Then the Covid market made NIB a better value than used games so I bought a half dozen or so NIB games during the last few years. Used prices were insane. Now it's back to reality which is fine. I'm happy to see used prices at reasonable levels again and am honestly fine with not buying NIB. Manufacturers and distributors will have to adapt and figure it out. It's not my obligation to buy at inflated prices.

#12225 8 days ago

Looking for a few more prototypes and have decided to put up my TZ prototype in trade!!! It’s the real deal true prototype, not a sample or production with 3rd magnet and yes there is an “x” in the serial # stickers! So, check out my want list in the ad & if you have any of those, let’s talk!

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a few more true prototypes & am willing to put up my true Twilight Zone prototype in trade to lure out a few! Also, can do cash if a TZ proto does not interest you....”
9 days ago
Pittsburgh, PA
Wanted

#12226 8 days ago

Looking to change things up.

Will be posting a working ok Flash minor wear, poor backglass.
and a working players condition gottlieb Gladiators with art wear by flippers.

I am not always near the machines but hope to get them posted soon. PM me if you are at all interested, I will get photos to you first.

#12227 8 days ago

Well, the girls want to keep the loaner games, so shadow is up for cash now. I really just want a tmnt yall. Somebody trade me! Cash price is firm for now. Im on the fence more than ever about selling. Trade is much more appealing.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/173975

#12228 7 days ago

Led Zeppelin Pro - Under 400 plays and excellent condition. HUO. Like new. I added the nice Alternate translite. Otherwise stock game. Plays really nice.

I am about 15 minutes north of Milwaukee not far off I-43 ...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “One owner - HUO - under 400 plays. Excellent like new condition. Has alternate translite. Plays great. Cash and Carry. Pick up only. Will not ship.”
5 days ago
Grafton, WI
5,335 (OBO)

#12229 7 days ago

Yeah but 400 plays in the Graf house is like four thousand plays. I kid! Great price, GLWS.

#12230 7 days ago
Quoted from yancy:

Yeah but 400 plays in the Graf house is like four thousand plays. I kid! Great price, GLWS.

I wish I could play like Graf. When I play, the start button gets pushed a bunch. I'm just an ordinary casual that likes to play. This has been a nice game and I like it. I have thinned down my collection a bit to a more reasonable number. But I have to let one more go though so I can put a new one in. Thinking I'd like to try a Jaws...

#12231 7 days ago

Oh sorry, I had Grafton and Graf mixed up in my brain, thought your account was Tom's, my bad!

Even better deal now at 400 normal plays.

#12232 7 days ago
Quoted from yancy:

Oh sorry, I had Grafton and Graf mixed up in my brain, thought your account was Tom's, my bad!
Even better deal now at 400 normal plays.

Yup universes apart as players - the way I play, it might be more like 200 normal plays ! It's in super nice shape and essentially is like a brand new game.

#12233 7 days ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Build date is February 2023. I'm the second owner, HUO. Game had a couple scratches to the head decals when I got it. I was able to touch them up and not that noticable. Otherwise,...”
30 days ago
Arlington Heights, IL
Trade

Making this the cheapest CCr SE for the week to see if I can make a quick sale. This version has the large color dmd, the interactive GI and most recent code.

Great game. Just looking for something different and have an opportunity this week.

#12235 5 days ago

Price dropped

Led Zeppelin Pro - Under 400 plays and excellent condition. HUO. Like new. I added the nice Alternate translite. Otherwise stock game. Plays really nice.

I am about 15 minutes north of Milwaukee not far off I-43 ...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “One owner - HUO - under 400 plays. Excellent like new condition. Has alternate translite. Plays great. Cash and Carry. Pick up only. Will not ship.”
5 days ago
Grafton, WI
5,335 (OBO)

#12236 4 days ago

Still have a gorgeous Texas Chainsaw for sale.
No waiting in line. No tax unless you want me to charge you tax! Lol.
Mine is ready to go! Extremely Low plays!
Grab it now!

#12237 4 days ago

Well, the girls want to keep the loaner games, so shadow is up for cash now. I really just want a tmnt yall. Somebody trade me! Cash price is firm for now. Im on the fence more than ever about selling. Trade is much more appealing.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/173975

Remove the “on the fence” part. Shadow can be had today for $5500. Lets make a deal!

#12238 4 days ago

Just listed my Eros One.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Eros one cocktail from Fascination Game 1979. Clean and working in decent condition. New rubber rings and most bulbs changed to LEDs.”
4 days ago
Elkhorn, WI
775 (OBO)

#12239 4 days ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Just listed my Eros One.

Machine - For Sale

Eros One

New ad!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Eros one cocktail from Fascination Game 1979. Clean and working in decent condition. New rubber rings and most bulbs changed to LEDs.”

30 minutes ago

Elkhorn, WI
(55 mi)

trilogybeer

775 (OBO)

That's a fun game when you turn it to single ball.

#12240 4 days ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “impeccably clean, loaded up walking dead LE. color lcd dmd, crate zombie, art blades, pop bumper caps, tower, shaker, + more. looking to trade out +/- cash. very intetested in f...”
5 days ago
Chicago, IL
Trade

let me know what you have to trade! Thanks!

#12241 3 days ago

Remove the “on the fence” part. Shadow can be had today for $5500. Lets make a deal!

I see no pics, only descriptions. Your ad needs pics, and maybe based on your descriptions, a lightly lower price.

#12242 3 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I see no pics, only descriptions. Your ad needs pics, and maybe based on your descriptions, a lightly lower price.

Click the link for pics.

Nah, Im good on the price right now, thanks.

#12243 3 days ago

Click the link for pics.
Nah, Im good on the price right now, thanks.

I did... no pics.

Edit: oh I see... they're off site. My bad.

#12244 2 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I did... no pics.
Edit: oh I see... they're off site. My bad.

All good. I was having trouble with my acct and posting any ads in general. Robin fixed it up, but I never reposted. Maybe I should.

#12245 2 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Williams Electronics Jolly Joker . Card theme based game using red plastic balls . Non flipper wood rail game good shape , new levelers, new red balls. Lamps i...”
11 days ago
Rockford, IL

Throwing down on the price as I'll be listing Mean Green soon and they are fighting for room.

#12246 21 hours ago

UPDATE : I went ahead and ordered a new game and I will have it very soon. I Listed this game at $5500, the price was dropped to $5335 obo -

$5200 Cash now will do it .... If you were thinking on it, contact me and lets get it done. I see I have several people watching / favoriting the ad. This is bottom dollar said and done. Otherwise I will just keep it. It is low plays and like brand new...

Thanks

Machine - For Sale
5 days ago
Grafton, WI
5,335 (OBO)

#12247 13 hours ago

Bally Playboy for sale... $1800 or $2400 w/ CPR playfield (silkscreened)
SE Wisconsin (Kenosha/Antioch area).
Come play it, come buy it!

Machine - For Sale
Playboy New ad! Pending
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Bally Playboy for sale. $1800.00 100% working. Backglass 9/10. Cabinet solid, better than average. Playfield: no planking, minor touchups, then rattle-can poly cleared in 2011....”
13 hours ago
Trevor, WI
1,800   Pending

There are 12,247 posts in this topic. You are on page 245 of 245.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/245 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.