FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,146 posts in this topic. You are on page 242 of 243.
#12051 25 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Doesn't pinball life sell invisiglass?

Yes, but if he is looking for voodoo glass exclusively Pinball Life does not have that.

#12052 25 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

It looks like they do…..do they have a store front where you can just pick up?

#12053 25 days ago
Quoted from ashmath82:

Yes select pickup for the shipping option when checking out online.

#12054 25 days ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Yes select pickup for the shipping option when checking out online.

Awesome! Really appreciate the info!

#12055 25 days ago

Fyi, we will have lots of invisiglass at mgc (and a special sale for it too... $50 off msrp). It will be boxed to and ready to go. Stop and pick up a couple sheets.

#12056 25 days ago

Listing my Haggis Fathom Mermaid in the next day or two if anyone is interested. Brand new playfield and components, maybe 50 games since the switch.

#12057 25 days ago
Quoted from ashmath82:

Yep!

#12058 25 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I have also bought invisiglass from JJP it is not voodoo, but I have been happy with it.

#12059 25 days ago
Quoted from robnotto:

I have also bought invisiglass from JJP it is not voodoo, but I have been happy with it.

Okay, everyone... what's the big deal about voodoo? Is it somehow "the best one?" I feel they're all pretty equal, no?

#12060 25 days ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

We have some available for MGC. Stop by the booth and let's have a chat.

Sounds good

#12061 25 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Okay, everyone... what's the big deal about voodoo? Is it somehow "the best one?" I feel they're all pretty equal, no?

Voodoo is all spells and magic!

I read a few threads comparing. Seems they're all pretty similar in their effectiveness. At Expo last year there was some new company selling $100 sheets with a similar HD finish to Invisiglass, but they were selling them cheap due to a manufacturing issue. Personally, once they pointed it out I unfortunately could not unsee it so I did not purchase. In the end, buy what's available and the best deal is the conclusion I drew from both the threads and staring at different products in person. Locally, I can source Invisiglass without shipping so that's what I've bought. A couple standard sheets from Stern have also looked just fine in my room as well so I've pretty much stopped spending my money even though there's improvement. The GZ glass I replaced, on the other hand, was just awful with some form of chemical "film" imperfection that I could visibly see while playing. No doubt the upgraded glass is an improvement, but degree of improvement will mostly rest on the lighting conditions of the room the machines are set.

#12062 25 days ago

I prefer Invisiglass.

#12063 24 days ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Fyi, we will have lots of invisiglass at mgc (and a special sale for it too... $50 off msrp). It will be boxed to and ready to go. Stop and pick up a couple sheets.

I'm going to want a sheet. You have widebody too?

#12064 24 days ago

Anyone looking to shake things up in their collections? Planning on moving on from Venom LE (first owner with some esthetic mods). Mainly looking for a gorgeous LOTR, GZ prem, STth Prem with UV etc. no rush. Will make full post soon.

#12065 24 days ago
Quoted from ashmath82:

Is there any place in the Chicago suburbs that sells voodoo glass? Shipping cost are expensive when trying to buy online!

A bit late on the response, but we have Voodoo glass in stock in our storefront location.

#12066 24 days ago

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a NOS or as close to that as possible Lord of the Rings playfield. I'd be down for either a standard or LE version. Let me know what you got!”
2024-04-05
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 137 times

#12067 24 days ago

an offer of $8800 would buy my game - I am located about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee just off the interstate

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st owner HUO Elvira Premium with 700 lifetime plays. Excellent Condition. Plays wonderfully. Has factory art blades. Cash and carry. Pick up only. Will not ship. No trades. ...”
2024-04-07
Grafton, WI
8,730 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 504 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12068 24 days ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

an offer of $8800 would buy my game - I am located about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee just off the interstate

Machine - For Sale

Elvira's House of Horrors (Premium Edition)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st owner HUO Elvira Premium with 700 lifetime plays. Excellent Condition.
Plays wonderfully. Has factory art blades.

Cash and carry. Pick up only. Will not ship. No trades.
...”

7 days ago

Grafton, WI
(82 mi)

NoQuarters

9,000 (OBO)

I feel like that's a pretty good price.

#12069 23 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I feel like that's a pretty good price.

Thanks. Anybody interested, check my feedback. My games are all very nice. $8800 out my door is a good deal.
I will include a couple pin gulps too.

#12070 23 days ago

My Fathom listing if anyone is interested.

#12071 23 days ago

Anyone sick and tired of their Hobbit?

#12072 23 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

That game is WAY too easy. You sure bout that?

#12073 22 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

You have managed to get through all book modes in a 3 ball game?

#12074 22 days ago

Huh? And yes, very sure.

#12075 22 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st owner HUO Elvira Premium with 700 lifetime plays. Excellent Condition. Plays wonderfully. Has factory art blades. Cash and carry. Pick up only. Will not ship. No trades. ...”
2024-04-07
Grafton, WI
8,730 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 504 times
Contributed to Pinside
Reduced to $8730

I am 20 minutes North of Milwaukee close to the Interstate I-43

#12076 21 days ago

Still got a Venom LE for sale. Will also consider a trade!
Make me an offer!
It’s perfect!

#12077 21 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

mines up for sale, not a scratch on her. lowest plays you'll find.

#12078 21 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Huh? And yes, very sure.

I am planning on selling my Smaug soon. Just have not put up a ad yet.

#12079 21 days ago
Quoted from Joz:

I am planning on selling my Smaug soon. Just have not put up a ad yet.

I want it back super badly. Would sell my bm66 to get it back, or do some sort of trade. I'll keep my eyes open for any nice Hobbits going on sale.

Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

mines up for sale, not a scratch on her. lowest plays you'll find.

Man, that's kinda far from me.

#12080 19 days ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

My Fathom listing if anyone is interested

WOW, what happened that warranted a whole new playfield, populated too yet???

#12081 19 days ago
Quoted from Dakine747:

WOW, what happened that warranted a whole new playfield, populated too yet???

Too many hammer hits to impress the guests.

#12082 19 days ago

I have two extra Polk subwoofers (PSW10’s) I no longer need and are now for sale. (Local only)

Just checked my Amazon account and I purchased them less than two years ago. They are off the last two machines I just recently sold. They are in perfect condition.

$140 for each subwoofer

Also have a sheet of HD glass I no longer need. It’s either from Vodoo or JJP (I can’t remember which). Was considering to keep it but I’ll just let it go as well. It’s in perfect condition.

$160 for the HD glass (Also local sale only)

Message me if interested.

I’m located in the NW suburbs near Rand rd (route 12) and Half Day rd. (Route 22)

Added 19 days ago:

These items are sold!

#12083 19 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Huh? And yes, very sure.

Ive had two 45-60 minute games on that game. Its sooo long and boring. Im also just not a fan of those movies so it really does nothing for me. Im just surprised.

#12084 19 days ago

Ive had two 45-60 minute games on that game. Its sooo long and boring. Im also just not a fan of those movies so it really does nothing for me. Im just surprised.

I think the game is fantastic. I appreciate you trying to save me, or whatever, but I've owned it, sold it and IMMEDIATELY regretted it ever since.

#12085 19 days ago

On the hunt for a rough T2. Its for a friend that played one for years at a bar growing up. He would like to get into pinball and doesn't have a lot of extra cash for toys since he's got a military family background. Anyone care to help out an old vet looking to rekindle his love affair with pinball? I'll be doing all the work for free so ideally it doesn't need everything...but, cosmetically can be rough. Thanks in advance for any leads!

#12086 18 days ago

LOL Ryan Rex?? Why dont you just feed him to the wolves. That man and his father are not to be trusted. Look elsewhere.

That dude is a pos. Fucking Rex, I got a big buck hunter arcade from him and all I had was problems. Ofc the ad said works great no issues etc. Let’s ad him to the scammer list somehow.

#12087 18 days ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

That dude is a pos. Fucking Rex, I got a big buck hunter arcade from him and all I had was problems. Ofc the ad said works great no issues etc. Let’s ad him to the scammer list somehow.

Agreed!!!! My skeeball I bought from him was definitely not as advertised!

#12088 18 days ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I have two extra Polk subwoofers (PSW10’s) I no longer need and are now for sale. (Local only)
Just checked my Amazon account and I purchased them less than two years ago. They are off the last two machines I just recently sold. They are in perfect condition.
$140 for each subwoofer
Also have a sheet of HD glass I no longer need. It’s either from Vodoo or JJP (I can’t remember which). Was considering to keep it but I’ll just let it go as well. It’s in perfect condition.
$160 for the HD glass (Also local sale only)
Message me if interested.
I’m located in the NW suburbs near Rand rd (route 12) and Half Day rd. (Route 22)

****Update****

These items are sold now.
Thanks!

#12089 17 days ago

I’ve got a firepower to trade for a jp 30th, or $2400 cash. Make me an offer or come check it out!

Free local delivery with cleared payment.

#12090 17 days ago
Quoted from ryank11379:

I’ve got a firepower to trade for a jp 30th, or $2400 cash. Make me an offer or come check it out!

I can offer free local garage delivery with cleared payment.

Machine - For Sale

Firepower

Featured

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “All new electronics, Swemmer MPU and Driver, Kohout Sound and Speech boards, Gulf power supply NVRAM solenoid saver, Inkochnito Bridge board, X-Pin orange displays. LED’s though-...”

23 hours ago

Elmhurst, IL

ryank11379

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

#12091 17 days ago

Also have a Mando LE with topper at a steep loss as that seems to be the trend lately. It’s a good game and a hell of a deal. Just not the theme for me.

#12092 17 days ago

Reduced to my bottom line. Will hang onto it myself otherwise!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “If you want the best playing Halloween, I believe this is it! I always try to make the games I own play very good and this Halloween is no exception. The game plays solid and fast....”
2024-04-20
North Aurora, IL
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 612 times

#12093 16 days ago

If anyone is looking to get rid of a TNA ( original), Iron Man VE, Americas Most Haunted, or a Tron, let me know! Thanks!

#12094 14 days ago

Just listed this beauty.

#12095 13 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition standard edition Dialed In for sale. I purchased this previously from another pinsider. I am moving on as I need to make room for other machines. This comes w...”
2024-04-15
Hampshire, IL
Viewed: 1283 times
Contributed to Pinside

Re-listed my Dialed In. Lowered the price as well. Looking for a cash sale rather than a trade. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

David

#12096 13 days ago
Quoted from Chap:

Machine - For Sale

Dialed In

9% OFF!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition standard edition Dialed In for sale. I purchased this previously from another pinsider. I am moving on as I need to make room for other machines.

This comes w...”

30 minutes ago

Hampshire, IL
(33 mi)

Chap

Re-listed my Dialed In. Lowered the price as well. Looking for a cash sale rather than a trade. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
David

I'm unfamiliar with any issues with the lighting bolt causing problems on other games. Surely it must be a simple fix? Anyone know? This is a steal of a deal.

#12097 13 days ago

I am about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee just off Interstate I-43

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st owner HUO - under 600 plays. Excellent, like new condition. Plays wonderfully. Cash and Carry. No trades. Pick up Only. Will not ship.”
2024-04-20
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 481 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12098 13 days ago

And one more game just listed ... also a 1st owner HUO

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st Owner HUO - Excellent Condition. Plays wonderfully. 500 plays +/- Cash and Carry. No Trades. Pick up only. Will not ship.”
2024-04-19
Grafton, WI
6,984 (OBO)
Viewed: 272 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12099 13 days ago

Re-listed 2 machines. Pretty good Melody that's most of the way restored and a Blackout in awesome condition.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This was my first pin and my first pinball restore. It was home use for a very long time before I got it but I'm pretty sure it was not HUO. It obviously didn't get maintenance for...”
14 days ago
Chicago, IL
2,200 (Firm)

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “I cleaned & fixed all of the mechanics and did most of the repaint. It's 90% of the way restored, the hard work is done on the electronics but I don't have the time to finish t...”
14 days ago
Chicago, IL
1,150 (Firm)

#12100 13 days ago

Price drop down to $11,700 and if someone does not want the awesome Tilt Topper, I will take an extra $300 off.

There are 12,146 posts in this topic. You are on page 242 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/242 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.