FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,144 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 243.
#12001 42 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jaws (Premium) Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Decided not to keep jaws when it arrives later this week. Willing to take a loss from what I paid for you to take this one straight from my garage when it arrives. No trades / t...”
2024-03-17
Dixon, IL
9,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 491 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12002 42 days ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Machine - For Sale

Jaws (Premium)

New ad!

NIB - New in box (personal) - “Decided not to keep jaws when it arrives later this week. Willing to take a loss from what I paid for you to take this one straight from my garage when it arrives.
No trades / t...”

4 hours ago

Dixon, IL
(230 mi)

coasterguy

9,200 (Firm)

Yeah I've been there, great price I'll spread the word!

#12003 41 days ago

Pm me about that joust

Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:Toying with the idea of selling my joust (head to head). It’s unshopped, but complete and ready to be cleaned up. I also have a BSD and Tee’d off in the same storage unit. Would be open to trades.

#12004 41 days ago

Still looking for someone to run up to detroit and grab a game from a guy that will help you load, you won't have to hold it, I'll get it from you within 24 hours of your return, just can't get all the way up to detroit.

#12005 41 days ago

Golden tee 23-24 combo game with arcade collection silver strike bags and power putt

Other - For Sale
“Golden tee 23-24 combo game with arcade collection silver strike bags and power putt Golden tee 23-24 with switcher kit and arcade collection. That includes silver strike Power pu...”
41 days ago
Spring Grove, IL

#12006 40 days ago

Price bump

#12007 40 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Still looking for someone to run up to detroit and grab a game from a guy that will help you load, you won't have to hold it, I'll get it from you within 24 hours of your return, just can't get all the way up to detroit.

If any chance they can get the pin to Pinball at The Zoo in April I can grab it for you or I am also going to be at Clay's VFW show the 1st weekend in May.

#12008 39 days ago

Going to have a very nice Stern Memory Lane up for sale soon.

#12009 39 days ago

FYI Price Arcades is having a swap meet May 4th. As a big flea market guy, and having seen the glory of the TPF parking lot swap meet, I can't wait for it! https://fb.me/e/8aaWV50ZS

#12010 39 days ago

Hey locals. Looking for a T2 in decent shape. Not a project but a decent players game. Doesn’t have to be perfect. Any help locating one would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

#12011 38 days ago

Headed to joliet tomorrow AM, if anyone has a playfield or 7 they want to move, or, gasp, a game, let's work it out.

#12012 38 days ago
Quoted from Jkush18:Hey locals. Looking for a T2 in decent shape. Not a project but a decent players game. Doesn’t have to be perfect. Any help locating one would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Facebook? One in Naperville. You'd have to talk to the seller. Seems a little high and not enough details to determine if it fits your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/share/goTDzXNszjLbq5Wx/?mibextid=kL3p88

#12013 38 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Facebook? One in Naperville. You'd have to talk to the seller. Seems a little high and not enough details to determine if it fits your needs.

LOL Ryan Rex?? Why dont you just feed him to the wolves. That man and his father are not to be trusted. Look elsewhere.

#12014 38 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

LOL Ryan Rex?? Why dont you just feed him to the wolves. That man and his father are not to be trusted. Look elsewhere.

Is this true or are you just being sarcastic? I’m moving to the area next month and this is useful knowledge if true.

#12015 38 days ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Is this true or are you just being sarcastic? I’m moving to the area next month and this is useful knowledge if true.

I've inquired to Ryan on a game before. Didn't make a deal because he wouldn't budge on the game so I didn't buy it. Have no dealings with him otherwise, thus why I said have to talk to seller.

It was a local option. That's all. If there's further input on the seller, please share so we can all be aware. Kind of the point of the thread imo.

#12016 38 days ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

They buy games for cheap, do nothing, and then inflate them for sale immediately. I had him offer on a game once. He offered $700 on a $1200 game. Then didnt reply when I asked if he would be interested in trades. He offers no deals, and only dirty games they picked up on the cheap.

#12017 38 days ago

They buy games for cheap, do nothing, and then inflate them for sale immediately. I had him offer on a game once. He offered $700 on a $1200 game. Then didnt reply when I asked if he would be interested in trades. He offers no deals, and only dirty games they picked up on the cheap.

Thank you for sharing and good to know.

#12018 38 days ago

We have one of those over here (east coast)too. Thanks for the heads up.

#12019 38 days ago
Quoted from dudah:

FYI Price Arcades is having a swap meet May 4th.

Too bad they picked that weekend. Handful of the biggest local pin scavengers will be at the Allentown swap meet. And a bunch more of us will be at the VFW show.

I get it though, hard to find an open spring weekend.

#12020 38 days ago

Yeah, definitely would not buy or deal with Ryan Rex - bought a Skee Ball from him a couple years back and there were way more issues with it then he advertised or was truthful about. He buys a lot of arcade auction lots, does nothing with them to refurbish or make them better, and tries to charge a ridiculous inflated price.

#12021 38 days ago

I have a Super Dodgeball Jamma board I bought like 10 years ago. I have never found a cab for it. Maybe some one else wants to build one?

Looking to trade for nintendo playchoice-10 games. Looking for dr mario, mario bros 3, metroid. Maybe other stuff?

I also have an original gunsmoke board I pulled out of my cab in exchange for a 60-1 with gunsmoke. I may be into trading or selling that as well.

#12022 37 days ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

Yeah, definitely would not buy or deal with Ryan Rex - bought a Skee Ball from him a couple years back and there were way more issues with it then he advertised or was truthful about. He buys a lot of arcade auction lots, does nothing with them to refurbish or make them better, and tries to charge a ridiculous inflated price.

Based on everything I’m reading about this guy, I recommend Bill Cody in Warrenville if you want used arcades. He doesn’t usually have many pins for sale at any given time, but he’s a good guy and actually refurbishes before he sells.

#12023 37 days ago

Put my Halloween up for sale. It has been fun to have straight from Spooky, but I really would like to get an EHoH. It’s really too bad this game had such a terrible start. The code was awful when it came out and was for some time after that. That is no longer the case and it is much better now. Had this been this way from the start the game might not have got such a bad rap. Plus mine plays excellent and others I have played at shows are slow and not nearly as good. I also think the game looks much better with the black trim. I wasn’t a fan of the gold on the CE, and for many it had black wear marks from play.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “If you want the best playing Halloween, I believe this is it! I always try to make the games I own play very good and this Halloween is no exception. The game plays solid and fast....”
2024-04-20
North Aurora, IL
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 612 times

#12025 37 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Just look at that dilapidated piece of shit. Lol

#12026 37 days ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling one, non-business) - “I have new Stern legs, hinges, side rails, lockdown bar with action button and shooter rod assembly. This package retails anywhere between 280 and 400. Spruce up an older stern or ...”
15 days ago
Champaign, IL
222 (OBO)

Anyone need this?

#12027 37 days ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

He's definitely a flipper. He will not negotiate price no matter what and if you try to talk him down based on legitimate things like damage, he'll just ignore you. His pins have been up for years, never changes the price, never does any work on them, doesn't do anything more than turn them on, and sells them near max pinside estimate. His basement, or wherever that is, is always full of tons of pins people want but they never go out. Every machine is "works great has LEDs" and that's the whole bit. They all have damage and many just look gross and dirty. Guarantee those boards on most of those machines are a nightmare.

#12028 37 days ago
Quoted from natgreystar:

He's definitely a flipper. He will not negotiate price no matter what and if you try to talk him down based on legitimate things like damage, he'll just ignore you. His pins have been up for years, never changes the price, never does any work on them, doesn't do anything more than turn them on, and sells them near max pinside estimate. His basement, or wherever that is, is always full of tons of pins people want but they never go out. Every machine is "works great has LEDs" and that's the whole bit. They all have damage and many just look gross and dirty. Guarantee those boards on most of those machines are a nightmare.

I've only had one interaction with him - he sold me the topper off of a Guardians Pro he was selling.
It's his garage that's stuffed with items that, I agree, have been sitting on Facebook for years.
I've never tried to negotiate for a pin with him.

#12029 34 days ago

Been contemplating adding something new to my collection, Have a
Star Trek Premium with topper, color dmd, shooter mod, alt trans light, pop bumper mods, multi ball blackout mod, vengeance mods, speaker lights with ST badge inserts and more that I'm forgetting

Its an immaculate Premium
Plays fast and is a ton of fun!
Looking to trade only not sell outright

Interested in Godzilla Pre, Medieval Madness or possible a super nice example of BSD

#12030 34 days ago

Venom LE $10,000
Perfect condition.
Low plays.

#12031 34 days ago

Looking to trade!

I have a Foo fighters Pro and a Deadpool Pro, both in beautiful low play condition

Just looking to switch up the game room

Will also trade 2 for 1

Will contribute to Pinside

#12032 34 days ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Looking to trade!
I have a Foo fighters Pro and a Deadpool Pro, both in beautiful low play condition
Will also trade 2 for 1

These were both mine. I was the new owner of both, and unless something weird happened, he's right; they're both in terrific shape. Deadpool even has the preventative maintainence done so the metal guides don't destroy the playfield.

#12033 34 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

These were both mine. I was the new owner of both, and unless something weird happened, he's right; they're both in terrific shape. Deadpool even has the preventative maintainence done so the metal guides don't destroy the playfield.

Yes beautiful condition and hardly played, Doctor6 your stuff is always top notch

#12034 34 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Memory Lane Pending
Functional - needs minor work - “Memory Lane by STERN Electronics. 1978 Solid State machine with chime box sound. Needs to be shopped but is fully playing. Got it in a package deal and have decided not to keep. Ba...”
34 days ago
Crystal Lake, IL
1,200   Pending

#12035 34 days ago

Hey gang I have a neighbor that has a guardians pro and an avengers Iq pro he’s going to sell. It could be a package price for the both. Huo.
Both have some extras. I need to get to his house and take photos to help him list them.
Just a heads up
If you’re looking. I always donate and will make an ad. Asap.

#12036 32 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Guys I’m listing this for my neighbor/friend. This game was bought by myself NIb I added stern shaker, cliffies, art blades, speaker Led, stern side armor. Note it has some p...”
2024-03-27
Dixon, IL
5,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 226 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12037 31 days ago

Listed my Elvira Premium for sale. I am about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee just off the Interstate.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st owner HUO Elvira Premium with 700 lifetime plays. Excellent Condition. Plays wonderfully. Has factory art blades. Cash and carry. Pick up only. Will not ship. No trades. ...”
2024-04-07
Grafton, WI
8,730 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 504 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12038 29 days ago

Added offers to my ad. 9k would buy my Elvira Premium

#12039 29 days ago

Hey all. This was very hard to do, but putting my MM up for sale. Looking for a local buyer so I don't have to ship.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/174674

PM me if you want to talk.

Dave

#12040 28 days ago

in case anyone is interested, I can bring these to MGC.
I'll knock $30 off for shipping so $200 even.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/173956

#12041 28 days ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Hey gang I have a neighbor that has a guardians pro and an avengers Iq pro he’s going to sell. It could be a package price for the both. Huo.
Both have some extras. I need to get to his house and take photos to help him list them.
Just a heads up
If you’re looking. I always donate and will make an ad. Asap.

Both games were sold. I did create listings and paid too. Thanks guys.

#12042 28 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spirit of 76 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is Bally's Spirit of '76 pinball. This is a players condition game that has been gone through cleaned up , all new rubber rings, lamps, new pop bumper bodies , caps, a...”
2024-03-31
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 385 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12043 27 days ago

Anyone want to trade a dialed in or hobbit for a batman 66? Like. I have a premium bm66 on thr marketplace.

#12044 27 days ago

Interested in a jaw premium I will pick one up likely at MGC.

Any distributors that want to move inventory reach out to me cash on hand, ready to buy.

#12045 27 days ago

Anyone have a minty TWD Pro? Got a buddy who’s looking for one.

#12046 27 days ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Any distributors that want to move inventory reach out to me cash on hand, ready to buy.

GAP has one for ya…

#12047 25 days ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

We have some available for MGC. Stop by the booth and let's have a chat.

#12048 25 days ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Looking to trade!
Will also trade 2 for 1

Still have these for trade
Looking for something else maybe a Godzilla pro, Strangers Thing pro! Or a 2 for 1 deal on big Lebowski plus cash of course or maybe a Godfather
I can bring them both to MGC

#12049 25 days ago

Is there any place in the Chicago suburbs that sells voodoo glass? Shipping cost are expensive when trying to buy online!

#12050 25 days ago
Quoted from ashmath82:

Is there any place in the Chicago suburbs that sells voodoo glass? Shipping cost are expensive when trying to buy online!

Doesn't pinball life sell invisiglass?

There are 12,144 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/241 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.