Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 309 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Choose your favorite style of Craft Beer”

• IPA 13 votes
      13%
    • Hazy IPA 14 votes
      14%
    • Sour 12 votes
      12%
    • Lager 12 votes
      12%
    • West Coast IPA 8 votes
      8%
    • Pilsner 7 votes
      7%
    • Stout 17 votes
      17%
    • Porter 3 votes
      3%
    • Kolsh 4 votes
      4%
    • I'm not a craft beer person (luckily we have a Seltzer) 9 votes
      9%

(99 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mugsy4000 (resized).png
    IMG_5730 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4162 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8493 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3650 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240405_161209640 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240404_170729792 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240404_170722585 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240406_133103971 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240406_133057403 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240406_124020496 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240406_123446144 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240405_163246515 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8495 (resized).jpeg
    17124395784036387835618113414432 (resized).jpg
    20240406_134140 (resized).jpg
    There are 309 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
    #51 86 days ago

#52 86 days ago

To answer your question

IMG_4677 (resized).jpegIMG_4677 (resized).jpeg
    #53 86 days ago
    IMG_4759.gifIMG_4759.gif
    #54 86 days ago

Starport and Compulsive Pinball have a lot of things to consider. Here is what we have to pick from right now. Thoughts?

Screenshot_20240217_215034_Sheets (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240217_215034_Sheets (resized).jpg
    #55 85 days ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Starport and Compulsive Pinball have a lot of things to consider. Here is what we have to pick from right now. Thoughts?
    [quoted image]

Hope you’re doing well buddy!!

I vote for Aerosmith and Ghostbusters please! And of course Jaws!!
    Thanks!

#56 85 days ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

[quoted image]

You should have an all LE tournament.

#57 85 days ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

[quoted image]

PinBrew just went next level……

#58 85 days ago

So one of our big announcements next week was that compulsive Pinball will be our Stern distributor. Chris is bringing in a plethora of games for the show. We are thrilled that they are part of the show.

#59 85 days ago

Beatles, Aerosmith, WWE

#60 84 days ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

[quoted image]

It's either Starport or it isn't!

#61 84 days ago

I should have the new Multimorphic P3 game Princess Bride available to play at the show!!

Upper_Playfield (resized).jpgUpper_Playfield (resized).jpg
    #62 84 days ago

Looked for a room at Comfort Suites this morning and there were some left, went to book this afternoon and they’re sold out of the group rate..

Just a heads up

#63 84 days ago
    Quoted from wise1919:

I should have the new Multimorphic P3 game Princess Bride available to play at the show!!
    [quoted image]

Can't wait. Anyone on the fence just know Justin is absolutely great to deal with. He knows and cares about the games and supports his customers top notch.

#64 84 days ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Can't wait. Anyone on the fence just know Justin is absolutely great to deal with. He knows and cares about the games and supports his customers top notch.

He has a customer for life with me. Stand up guy.

#65 83 days ago

I haven't attended the Ohio Pinfest in over 10 years. I vaguely remember it being in Cuyahoga Falls. I remember it being difficult to play some of the pins because of folks hogging the machines. Groups competing against each other, people playing a few games in a row. You know the ones! Is there any rules to make it fair to everyone? What is the accepted etiquette for playing the games? I'm really looking forward to attending the event. Hotel booked, tickets printed, bring on the craft brew!

#66 83 days ago
    Quoted from TinkerV2:

I remember it being difficult to play some of the pins because of folks hogging the machines. Groups competing against each other, people playing a few games in a row. You know the ones! Is there any rules to make it fair to everyone? What is the accepted etiquette for playing the games?

I lighter to the butt gets them moving

#67 83 days ago
    Quoted from TinkerV2:

I haven't attended the Ohio Pinfest in over 10 years. I vaguely remember it being in Cuyahoga Falls. I remember it being difficult to play some of the pins because of folks hogging the machines. Groups competing against each other, people playing a few games in a row. You know the ones! Is there any rules to make it fair to everyone? What is the accepted etiquette for playing the games? I'm really looking forward to attending the event. Hotel booked, tickets printed, bring on the craft brew!

Is PinBrew related? I thought it was a brand new event in 2022.

#68 83 days ago

archimandrite The brew wasn't involved in the early days, just the pins. I don't think it was Ohio's only pinfest back in the day, just North East Ohio.

#69 83 days ago
    Quoted from TinkerV2:

archimandrite The brew wasn't involved in the early days, just the pins. I don't think it was Ohio's only pinfest back in the day, just North East Ohio.

Having attended PinBrew all 3 years so far, I can say people are pretty respectful when it comes to lines for machines. You might wait longer for a hotter machine, like Pulp Fiction last year, but everyone is respectful

#70 82 days ago
    Quoted from TinkerV2:

This is not the same pinball show, different organizers. You will absolutely love it. Be sure to come and play Nightmare Before Christmas!!

#71 82 days ago
    Quoted from TinkerV2:

I've been to a lot of shows and PinBrew is my favorite for playing games. The lines are not long and people tend to be pretty respectful. Although, one dude did play Pulp Fiction for a half hour and make a bunch of little kids wait behind him. I guess he wanted the world to know he was awesome. Lol

#72 82 days ago
    Quoted from TinkerV2:

1. Don’t start a multiplayer game unless you have multiple players.

2. After your game make sure no one is waiting to play before starting another game.

If you see anyone breaking these universal rules, report to the show organizers if you aren’t comfortable educating them yourself.

#73 82 days ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

1. Don’t start a multiplayer game unless you have multiple players.

The only issue I've occasionally ran into in the last 3 years, typically on the newer titles.

#74 82 days ago

In the two years that I have gone to this show I have never had to wait in a line to play a game. Mainly because I say to myself, "Self, do you want to wait for this or walk ten feet to the right and play that game that is open?" I suppose if I REAAAALLLY wanted to play Pulp Fiction last year I would have waited, but I REAAALLLY didn't want to that bad, so I didn't

#75 82 days ago
    Quoted from Dan_Fielding:

In the two years that I have gone to this show I have never had to wait in a line to play a game. Mainly because I say to myself, "Self, do you want to wait for this or walk ten feet to the right and play that game that is open?" I suppose if I REAAAALLLY wanted to play Pulp Fiction last year I would have waited, but I REAAALLLY didn't want to that bad, so I didn't

This is something I’d wish everyone did. The lines would be so much more evenly spread out. But the newest games will always get the most action it seems.

#76 82 days ago

Thanks for everyones responses. Sounds like there won't be any problems. I'm just sorry I missed the first 2. From a home brewer and EM pinhead, this sounds like a win win!

#77 81 days ago
    Quoted from wise1919:

[quoted image]

Are you bringing Heist to the show, or will I be able to find it at your shop on my way over?

#78 81 days ago
    Quoted from archimandrite:

Are you bringing Heist to the show, or will I be able to find it at your shop on my way over?

I will have all of the playfield modules with me. I’ll have The Princess Bride on one machine and I’ll use my other machine to swap games on. So yes you will get to play Heist at the show!

Thanks to Skypilot I should also have his Weird Al in my booth also!

#79 81 days ago
    Quoted from wise1919:

I will have all of the playfield modules with me. I’ll have The Princess Bride on one machine and I’ll use my other machine to swap games on. So yes you will get to play Heist at the show!
    Thanks to Skypilot I should also have his Weird Al in my booth also!

Will you have the add on games like dungeon door defender? I'd like to try them.

#80 81 days ago
    Quoted from Deez:

Will you have the add on games like dungeon door defender? I'd like to try them.

I don’t have it right now but I just might get it for you so you can play it!

#81 79 days ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

[quoted image]

Lot of great choices on that list, would definitely like to see a Beatles.

#82 79 days ago

Which brewery is bringing an Albino Stout this year? The one last year was incredible.

#83 78 days ago

I have a ton of soda beer signs and neons I’m going to be getting rid of
    I can bring any to the show if paid in advance
    I have many more and am going to be getting more pics
    I will be there Friday
    IMG_0673 (resized).pngIMG_0673 (resized).pngIMG_0677 (resized).pngIMG_0677 (resized).pngIMG_0679 (resized).pngIMG_0679 (resized).pngIMG_0689 (resized).pngIMG_0689 (resized).pngIMG_0693 (resized).pngIMG_0693 (resized).pngIMG_0859 (resized).jpegIMG_0859 (resized).jpegIMG_8938 (resized).jpegIMG_8938 (resized).jpegIMG_8939 (resized).jpegIMG_8939 (resized).jpegIMG_9031 (resized).pngIMG_9031 (resized).png

#84 78 days ago

More signs
    Blatz lights up
    Some are porcelain

IMG_0892 (resized).pngIMG_0892 (resized).pngIMG_0893 (resized).pngIMG_0893 (resized).pngIMG_0894 (resized).pngIMG_0894 (resized).pngIMG_0895 (resized).pngIMG_0895 (resized).pngIMG_0896 (resized).pngIMG_0896 (resized).pngIMG_0897 (resized).pngIMG_0897 (resized).pngIMG_0898 (resized).pngIMG_0898 (resized).png
    #85 78 days ago

Will there be a Spooky distributor exhibiting?

#86 78 days ago

Mad Pinball will be repping Spooky

#87 72 days ago

We’re gearing up for the show. A lot of things are happening. Here’s a little preview.

IMG_5396 (resized).jpegIMG_5396 (resized).jpeg
    #88 71 days ago

Will there be a Stern Jaws Pro table at the show?

#89 71 days ago

Coming for first time .
    Booked sat night room and
    bought 2 tickets.
    Love lax and pincinnati.
    Can't wait. Pumped to check it out.
    Completing a trade with a fellow pinsider and this seems a great place to meet and have some fun.

Can we preorder shirts?

#90 71 days ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

I hope so it’s on shirt!
    Looks nice btw

#91 71 days ago

But does the shark drink the beer???

#92 71 days ago

3-4 pros,3-4 premiums if not more. Compulsive pinball has told us there should be 10 Jaws there.

Quoted from mrm_4:

But does the shark drink the beer???

Only to wash down the pinball!

#93 71 days ago

Man, sounds like my kind of event
    Just drinking Blue Moon on draught here at home and came across this, wish I was closer.
    Just for the record, I only drink Coors when really hungover next day at a bar like Friday just gone

Hope it goes well.

PHOTO-2024-03-01-14-21-29 (resized).jpegPHOTO-2024-03-01-14-21-29 (resized).jpeg
    #94 71 days ago

I’ll be coming in from Washington state. I went the year before last too. It’s the best and definitely worth the trip. And now with Past Times nearby, all the more reason. Can’t wait!

#95 71 days ago
    Quoted from MayDave:

I’ll be coming in from Washington state. I went the year before last too. It’s the best and definitely worth the trip. And now with Past Times nearby, all the more reason. Can’t wait!

It’s our little secret.

#96 70 days ago

Is the list of games due for an update? It's looking pretty thin with a month to go.

#97 70 days ago

Is the list of games due for an update? It's looking pretty thin with a month to go.

Yes its due...soon

#98 70 days ago

Yes!

#99 69 days ago

We stated to update it for you

#100 68 days ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

We stated to update it for you

What? No Lebowski?

There are 309 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cheers-and-beers-pinbrew-april-4-6-2024/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.