Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 309 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Choose your favorite style of Craft Beer”

• IPA 13 votes
      13%
    • Hazy IPA 14 votes
      14%
    • Sour 12 votes
      12%
    • Lager 12 votes
      12%
    • West Coast IPA 8 votes
      8%
    • Pilsner 7 votes
      7%
    • Stout 17 votes
      17%
    • Porter 3 votes
      3%
    • Kolsh 4 votes
      4%
    • I'm not a craft beer person (luckily we have a Seltzer) 9 votes
      9%

(99 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mugsy4000 (resized).png
    IMG_5730 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4162 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8493 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3650 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240405_161209640 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240404_170729792 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240404_170722585 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240406_133103971 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240406_133057403 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240406_124020496 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240406_123446144 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240405_163246515 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8495 (resized).jpeg
    17124395784036387835618113414432 (resized).jpg
    20240406_134140 (resized).jpg
    There are 309 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
    #301 19 days ago
    Quoted from P1nhead:

Great show as always!!
    488 total plays on NBXr
    Cannot wait to show off the homebrew we have in store for you next year!

I was super impressed by this. Shot really well. Great work.

#302 19 days ago
    Quoted from cookpins:

I was super impressed by this. Shot really well. Great work.

Thanks!!!

The next one will be (from) out of this world!

#303 14 days ago

Well , another ones in the books. Marvin and I would like to thank "EVERYONE" that helped make the show the success it has become. Special acknowledgment this year to Compulsive pinball and Mad pinball. And not to for get all our vendors that have been supporting us all these years such as CoinTaker, Rocket and all. We had a few pints of beer together this year, 2500 glasses in all. A special thanks to Juggs in the entire beer pouring crew. There were over 160 pinball machines. The tournaments' went well, thanks to all the people who volunteered. The silent auction was a huge success also. Thank you to all the donors. We will acknowledge them in the charity post. All in all we raised $15,000 for a worthy cause. I would like to acknowledge John Anderson and his family, Dena Sherwood and ARMS wide open. Also Past Times for their collaboration. We are already planning on next years show April 10 through the 12th. Hope to see you all there.
    Keith and Marvin

Mugsy4000 (resized).pngMugsy4000 (resized).png
    #304 14 days ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Well , another ones in the books. Marvin and I would like to thank "EVERYONE" that helped make the show the success it has become. Special acknowledgment this year to Compulsive pinball and Mad pinball. And not to for get all our vendors that have been supporting us all these years such as CoinTaker, Rocket and all. We had a few pints of beer together this year, 2500 glasses in all. A special thanks to Juggs in the entire beer pouring crew. There were over 160 pinball machines. The tournaments' went well, thanks to all the people who volunteered. The silent auction was a huge success also. Thank you to all the donors. We will acknowledge them in the charity post. All in all we raised $15,000 for a worthy cause. I would like to acknowledge John Anderson and his family, Dena Sherwood and ARMS wide open. Also Past Times for their collaboration. We are already planning on next years show April 10 through the 12th. Hope to see you all there.
    Keith and Marvin
    [quoted image]

Absolutely love this show!(my second)

Will be coming back (with a game) for sure

Was never really a craft beer guy, but this show has changed my thinking...the beer is amazing!

#305 14 days ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Keith and Marvin
    [quoted image]

+1 for the beer crew! They were great. Really impressed by all the vendor setups. Also had another great stay at the Choice hotel, a really nice facility. Thank you both for all your hard work on this.

#306 14 days ago

Great show this year Keith and Marvin!- can't believe #4 is already in the books!! Cant wait to see my pinball brothers next spring for year #5!

#307 13 days ago

Can't wait for #5!

1 week later
    #308 2 days ago

I need to apologize to all of you. When PinBrew ended I was thrilled with what we did for this years Charity. Unfortunately I returned to my real job and had to prepare our companies for the TAX MAN!!! I did not get a chance to thank everyone who donated item and time to make it happen. We were blessed to have donations from Pins Mechanical (Judge Dredd) Past Times (Star Trek, bally) Donations from Chicago Gaming/Play Mechanix, and so many others.....You know who you are, Thank you!
    We raised over 12,500.00 for Ally's Arms. You peeps made a difference. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You....... Pinball people rule.

There are 309 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cheers-and-beers-pinbrew-april-4-6-2024/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.