20230116_204927 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_023143712 (resized).jpg
2020-10-13 002 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240402_094154_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_5354 (resized).jpeg
Attach150566_20221209_094127 (resized).jpg
IMG_8141 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2576 (resized).jpeg
There are 2,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 42.
#2001 31 days ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

I asked Chris in chat about it during the flip n out stream tonight. He said he’s recording the show with Joe K tomorrow and that the delay getting it done was due to the passing of his father. Again, all my sympathies Chris. Love and support from your fans. Can’t wait to hear about what art you’re making.

Well that's a good reason

#2002 31 days ago

Very sad news. Very sorry for the loss of your father, Chris. I'm assuming you pop in here from time to time. Can't wait to see what your doing with BTTF.

#2003 31 days ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Yes I dont get the point of franchi posting about a special podcast with kaminkow in February then nothing. Either you have access to talk about things or you don't.

My Father passed away in late February, so the first episode had to be postponed. Is that good enough reason? I am recording with Joe K tonight and the episode should be available in 7-10 days.

#2004 31 days ago

Priority in life is with family and friends, nothing in pinball how small or big goes above that. Let his memory live inside of you in the most positive way, and within everything you do in the future.

#2005 31 days ago

Interesting and smart strategy to create a collectible games division. Hopefully it drives $$ for BTTF.

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/dutch-pinball-teases-new-brand-upcoming-game

#2006 31 days ago
Quoted from puristish:

Interesting and smart strategy to create a collectible games division. Hopefully it drives $$ for BTTF.
https://www.knapparcade.org/post/dutch-pinball-teases-new-brand-upcoming-game

I don't like how much they emphasize "exclusivity," "collectors" and "limited editions." All I can think is "How much is this going to cost me?"

#2007 31 days ago
Quoted from Grantman:

I don't like how much they emphasize "exclusivity," "collectors" and "limited editions." All I can think is "How much is this going to cost me?"

Nope, got it wrong......

#2008 31 days ago

I can’t imagine BTTF will be limited to only 500 units through their new exclusivity offshoot. Alice in Wonderland I get because it’s kind of a niche theme. But BTTF is huge with massive sales potential. They’d be crazy to limit it to only 500 units no matter how much they sell them for. BTW, no matter how much I’d love a new BTTF pin, I’m not going to spend a fortune on it. I’ve got 13 other pins I can enjoy, and I can contend myself with watching BTTF movies over and over (which I do already).

#2009 31 days ago

The 500 should be for Alice and wonderland. BTTF should be wider release

#2010 31 days ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Under 15k. With topper, shaker, anti reflective glass.

#2011 31 days ago
Quoted from Metaluna5:

My Father passed away in late February, so the first episode had to be postponed. Is that good enough reason? I am recording with Joe K tonight and the episode should be available in 7-10 days.

Sorry to hear about your father. Condolences.

#2012 31 days ago
Quoted from Zen_Monkey:

The 500 should be for Alice and wonderland. BTTF should be wider release

This is what I assumed it meant. Limited edition Alice machines that can drive capital to build out BTTF.

#2013 31 days ago
Quoted from puristish:

This is what I assumed it meant. Limited edition Alice machines that can drive capital to build out BTTF.

Boom. Winner.

#2014 31 days ago
Quoted from puristish:

What's funny about that is they didn't need Alice to cover BTTF costs (deposits will run in the millions for BTTF)....... it's probably there to use up production time and work out the kinks of having a second production facility.

I'm guessing BTTF has to be held until the 40th anniversary in 2025. Hope they don't put 40th branding on it.

#2015 31 days ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Hope they don't put 40th branding on it.

if they do you cant get the 50th 60th and 70th editions as well !

#2016 31 days ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Hope they don't put 40th branding on it.

Nothing short of full branding and all assets will be acceptable. If Toy Story taught us anything, sub-brands are shitty.

We're already going to miss Crispin on this, but I think AI can reproduce him, if they can secure a licensing agreement for his likeness.

#2017 31 days ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Nothing short of full branding and all assets will be acceptable. If Toy Story taught us anything, sub-brands are shitty.
We're already going to miss Crispin on this, but I think AI can reproduce him, if they can secure a licensing agreement for his likeness.

Toy Story 4 is not a sub brand or even sub optimal license. Honestly probably better than if it were focused on older movies

#2019 31 days ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Under 15k. With topper, shaker, anti reflective glass.

Hope so as this will be my 2025 Christmas gift, my wife just doesn’t know it yet

#2020 31 days ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Hope so as this will be my 2025 Christmas gift, my wife just doesn’t know it yet

To be clear...the above applies to AIW and not (necessarily) BTTF.

#2021 31 days ago

To be clear...the above applies to AIW and not (necessarily) BTTF.

I’ll pretend I didn’t see this and go with ignorance is bliss and it will be future Pinball Eddie’s problem

#2022 30 days ago
Quoted from ZombiePartie:

Toy Story 4 is not a sub brand or even sub optimal license. Honestly probably better than if it were focused on older movies

Ew gross. Agree to disagree.

#2023 29 days ago

Just curious. Has anyone stopped buying new games until BTTF? Anytime something new gets announced I'm like cool...but it ain't BTTF cool. The only thing I have bought and will continue to buy is low priced EM projects.

#2024 29 days ago

Just curious. Has anyone stopped buying new games until BTTF? Anytime something new gets announced I'm like cool...but it ain't BTTF cool. The only thing I have bought and will continue to buy is low priced EM projects.

I have. Except for games I have had on order since the dawn of time (CCrLE, PFLE, and Fathom Mermaid).

#2025 29 days ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

CCrLE, PFLE, and Fathom Mermaid

2 of slowest companies to build games, might be a chance you get your BTTF first!

#2026 29 days ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

2 of slowest companies to build games, might be a chance you get your BTTF first!

Ha. Time will tell.

#2027 29 days ago

Matrix, Top Gun, Harry Potter, THPS, Blues Brothers, Mario, and Sonic would all give me FOMO that’d I’d need to consider. Princess Bride had my attention until it was $11,500 and a P3. We’re talking $100,000 worth of pins. Lol. I’m going to need to get selective.

#2028 29 days ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Matrix, Top Gun, Harry Potter, THPS, Blues Brothers, Mario, and Sonic would all give me FOMO that’d I’d need to consider. Princess Bride had my attention until it was $11,500 and a P3. We’re talking $100,000 worth of pins. Lol. I’m going to need to get selective.

Mario and Sonic are sight unseen buy it now themes for me.

#2029 29 days ago

Mario and Sonic are sight unseen buy it now themes for me.

Let’s say it’s Homepin?

#2030 29 days ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Let’s say it’s Homepin?

Said what I said...lol.

#2031 29 days ago

Said what I said...lol.

Hahaha.

#2032 29 days ago

Said what I said...lol.

Gross
Let's hope not!

#2033 29 days ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

I’d love to play any of those games or whatever else gets released but BttF is the only game I would buy on theme alone. (Well…also Spaceballs or Gin Blossoms but neither of those are ever going to happen)
Everything else has to prove itself as a game better than something in the house.

#2034 29 days ago

That was my plan. And then I played an EJ CE at TPF...

I should be able to save enough cash for when Dutch starts shipping them in 2026.

#2035 28 days ago

Bought Aliens Ripley, Godzilla premium, thinking of buyin JP 30th anniversary edition, Pulp fiction LE…Jersey Jack rumour on Matrix would be an absolute order right now if true. And BTTF might be the last one…until my condo gets built. Then game room 3.0

#2036 28 days ago

Hoppy Easter!!!

Screenshot_20220417-182622_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220417-182622_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240330_202529_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240330_202529_Instagram (resized).jpg
#2037 28 days ago
Quoted from Requis:

Bought Aliens Ripley, Godzilla premium, thinking of buyin JP 30th anniversary edition, Pulp fiction LE…Jersey Jack rumour on Matrix would be an absolute order right now if true. And BTTF might be the last one…until my condo gets built. Then game room 3.0

Great Scott!

#2038 25 days ago

Have you seen all the crazy theories about who Marty's father is online? It's hilarious.
It's Biff, it's Doc, it's even Marty himself

I think the most logical answer is...... it's Cru.
Why would anyone be so insanely crazy to want the pinball machine so bad unless he was the dad?
I solved the mystery.

#2039 25 days ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Scratch HP, Blues Bros, and Mario and swap for Evil Dead, Gremlins, and maybe even Motorhead. Then we're the same dude!

Thinking about PF but don't want NIB and probably remain patient for a deal.

#2040 25 days ago

Let’s get this ride on the road! Come on DP!

IMG_2576 (resized).jpegIMG_2576 (resized).jpeg
#2043 23 days ago
IMG_8141 (resized).jpegIMG_8141 (resized).jpeg
#2044 23 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image]

Their stuff looks nice but $2k for that is kinda a lot...

#2045 23 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Stern topper prices .

#2046 23 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

That's 8K less than I paid for my ENTIRE DeLorean in 2003.

Attach150566_20221209_094127 (resized).jpgAttach150566_20221209_094127 (resized).jpg

#2047 23 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

That’s what should come on Sterns toppers with lighting.

#2048 17 days ago

Just waiting for the game so this can have a home…

IMG_5354 (resized).jpegIMG_5354 (resized).jpeg
#2049 17 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Scratch HP, Blues Bros, and Mario and swap for Evil Dead, Gremlins, and maybe even Motorhead. Then we're the same dude!
Thinking about PF but don't want NIB and probably remain patient for a deal.

I'm thinking Evil Dead.

#2050 17 days ago

Curious how many people in here have or have had DE BTTF... roll call with pics?
Or...are you looking to add it to your collection?
Screenshot_20240402_094154_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240402_094154_Gallery (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
There are 2,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bttf2-hype-great-scott/page/41 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.