20240416_080305 (resized).jpg
20240416_080456 (resized).jpg
20240416_080229 (resized).jpg
20240416_080137 (resized).jpg
IMG_4652 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4653 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4651 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4649 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,124 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 103.
#5101 24 days ago
Quoted from newovad:

Getting just GUARD gets you the jiggle on the end. Getting 4 of 5 shots in the hurry up mode gets you the whole line.

It's solved!

#5102 24 days ago
Quoted from HiRez00:

AKPhill
Where did you get your Baywatch Cliffys?
I can’t seem to find them in stock anywhere.
Thanks.

I got them from this site.

https://www.rtbb.com.au/product/baywatch-4-piece-protector-set/

At the time there were two sets in stock, now they are out. It’s possible they actually only had one set left and I got it.

#5103 24 days ago

Can someone take a picture of how the little metal bracket attaches to the end of the VUK ramp.

Someone did a botch job repairing the one on mine but I need a decent photo to see where the metal bracket / foot attaches to the ramp in order to fix it properly.

Thank you in advance.

#5104 23 days ago
Quoted from HiRez00:

Can someone take a picture of how the little metal bracket attaches to the end of the VUK ramp.
Someone did a botch job repairing the one on mine but I need a decent photo to see where the metal bracket / foot attaches to the ramp in order to fix it properly.
Thank you in advance.

Is this what you are looking for…sorry the dolphin is a little in the way. He is there to protect the often broken plastic.
-Lb

IMG_4665 (resized).jpegIMG_4665 (resized).jpegIMG_4664 (resized).jpegIMG_4664 (resized).jpegIMG_4661 (resized).jpegIMG_4661 (resized).jpeg
#5105 23 days ago

SirMachismo

That’s perfect. That is what I needed to see. Thank you very much.

Who ever worked on the pinball before me apoxied the little leg to the last ring with a glob of glue.

I’ve ordered a little scuba diving figure to put where you have your dolphin placed.

Thanks again.

IMG_2255 (resized).jpegIMG_2255 (resized).jpeg
#5106 23 days ago

Is there an “accessory” plug like on stern Whitestar systems?

Is there a place I can tap a constant 12vdc for when the machine is turned on?

I have some special mods that need a constant 12vdc.

Thanks.

#5107 22 days ago

SirMachismo

Can you measure the length of the vertical per of the bracket at the end of the VUK ramp. From the base to the top of the vertical piece that is welded to the ramp.

It seems that whoever did the crummy fix on mine bent the vertical and I can’t straighten it back out without it looking like crap.

I need to reproduce the whole bracket that secures the ramp in place (ie: where your dolphin is) and weld it to the ramp.

#5108 22 days ago
Quoted from HiRez00:

SirMachismo
Can you measure the length of the vertical per of the bracket at the end of the VUK ramp. From the base to the top of the vertical piece that is welded to the ramp.
It seems that whoever did the crummy fix on mine bent the vertical and I can’t straighten it back out without it looking like crap.
I need to reproduce the whole bracket that secures the ramp in place (ie: where your dolphin is) and weld it to the ramp.

The area is a little tight, hopefully this will help. The two marks represent aprox. from the top of the support to the top & the bottom of the support to the top. Soooooo, 7/8” on center is my best approximation.

IMG_4745 (resized).jpegIMG_4745 (resized).jpegIMG_4744 (resized).jpegIMG_4744 (resized).jpegIMG_4749 (resized).jpegIMG_4749 (resized).jpeg
#5109 22 days ago

SirMachismo

That’s perfect. Thank you for taking the time to do that for me.

Will post photos of my repair once I am done. I plan on having all the ramp / rails resurfaced and powder coated to look brand new.

Thanks again.

P.S. you have any idea where to pull steady 12vdc power for when the machine is turned on? I was hoping the machine had an accessory plug like in sterns from 2000-2014, but it turns out there isn’t.

I have a mod I am working on that needs 12v consistently.

#5110 21 days ago
Quoted from HiRez00:

SirMachismo
Will post photos of my repair once I am done. I plan on having all the ramp / rails resurfaced and powder coated to look brand new.
Thanks again.
P.S. you have any idea where to pull steady 12vdc power for when the machine is turned on? I was hoping the machine had an accessory plug like in sterns from 2000-2014, but it turns out there isn’t.

Nice, looking forward to see your finished product. I love this pin so much. I used the service plug near the coin door, a kasa smart plug (with my Alexa) and this adaptor when I installed flipper fans.

https://a.co/d/ifS7QAo

I also recently installed a mirror & art blade combo on my BW.

IMG_4759 (resized).jpegIMG_4759 (resized).jpegIMG_4653 (resized).jpegIMG_4653 (resized).jpegIMG_4649 (resized).jpegIMG_4649 (resized).jpegIMG_4651 (resized).jpegIMG_4651 (resized).jpegIMG_4652 (resized).jpegIMG_4652 (resized).jpeg
#5111 20 days ago

Nope. Guess I should have taken the glass off. I got this response in my Pinside mail.

You need to score 100M in the mode to get the whole line of girls jiggling. Only need to quickly hit 3 jackpots before the value counts down too low. If you are too slow in hitting the jackpots and they count down too far, even four or five won't do it if your jackpots don't add up to 100M or more.

#5112 17 days ago

Where’s the best place to source cabinet decals? I picked up a Baywatch and the cabinet is in rough condition.

Anyone have experience with Retro Refurbs Baywatch decals?

#5113 13 days ago

If any one has an enerGI maestro LED board they are looking to sell would be interested.

#5114 13 days ago
Quoted from Tres:

Where’s the best place to source cabinet decals? I picked up a Baywatch and the cabinet is in rough condition.
Anyone have experience with Retro Refurbs Baywatch decals?

I went with Retro Refurbs as was pretty happy with the result. Note the tops of the girls heads on the side art will get a little more cut off than the originals

#5115 13 days ago
Quoted from HiRez00:

Thank you in advance.

The bracket is 1" long x 15/16 high x 7/16 wide. These are all external measurements so if you had a small box with internal dimensions these sizes it would fit in exactly. The metal is the same diameter as the u shaped piece that loops down at the front of the wireform, just above the bracket.

20240416_080137 (resized).jpg20240416_080137 (resized).jpg20240416_080229 (resized).jpg20240416_080229 (resized).jpg20240416_080456 (resized).jpg20240416_080456 (resized).jpg
#5116 13 days ago
Quoted from HiRez00:

SirMachismo
Thanks again.

Or if you want to buy the wireform in the photograph its your for £50 shipped and it will take about 10 days to get to you from here in the UK. It has light corrosion worst being at the rear where the VUK is (see macro pics) Paypal F&F.

Plus I have loads of other spares for Baywatch and it shouldn't much if anything to the to the postage to add another lb or so.

Paul

20240416_080305 (resized).jpg20240416_080305 (resized).jpg20240416_080325 (resized).jpg20240416_080325 (resized).jpg20240416_080341 (resized).jpg20240416_080341 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#5118 4 days ago

So I’ve been properly shopping my Baywatch pin. When I dismantled everything off the playfield to clean it, there were some things that seemed a little “off”. I think whoever shopped it before me didn’t use the original screws and parts and used whatever they had laying around their place. There were 22 different screw and nut sizes that took forever to remove because it seemed I need a different tool for each piece.

I have attached severa photos of the cleaned off playfield.

Can some upload photos with similar angles that show how certain pieces attach and the proper screw or bolt sizes. I can figure out the proper bolt / screw / nut size, I just need some reference photos to work from.

Like I said, I think whoever previously worked on this machine reassembled it wrong because there are a bunch of warped plastics and things that just don’t seem to fit together properly with the hardware that was on the machine when I got it.

Thank you in advance.

IMG_2286 (resized).jpegIMG_2286 (resized).jpegIMG_2287 (resized).jpegIMG_2287 (resized).jpegIMG_2288 (resized).jpegIMG_2288 (resized).jpegIMG_2290 (resized).jpegIMG_2290 (resized).jpeg
#5119 3 days ago

Got my Cliffy set in from RTBB. Anyone have installation tips or photos handy? Especially for the two underside-mounted protectors. I’d appreciate any helpful advice.

IMG_4894 (resized).jpegIMG_4894 (resized).jpeg
#5120 3 days ago

AKPhill

Please send the link as to where to order those protectors!

Thank you.

#5121 3 days ago
Quoted from HiRez00:

AKPhill
Please send the link as to where to order those protectors!
Thank you.

https://www.rtbb.com.au/product/baywatch-4-piece-protector-set/

Sadly they are out of stock at this time. No idea if and/or when they will get another set in. You might have to get them from Cliff himself, and that will take some time since he’s backlogged.

#5122 3 days ago

AKPhill

Thanks for the info. I will try messaging both rttb and cliffy to ask to be put on a waiting list if possible.

On a side note: I made a bracket for my new shark toy and got it mounted this morning. Also have a coast guard chopper with lights and spinning main rotor, a scuba diver and an octopus to mount today as well.

IMG_2291 (resized).jpegIMG_2291 (resized).jpeg
#5123 3 days ago
Quoted from HiRez00:

AKPhill
Thanks for the info. I will try messaging both rttb and cliffy to ask to be put on a waiting list if possible.
On a side note: I made a bracket for my new shark toy and got it mounted this morning. Also have a coast guard chopper with lights and spinning main rotor, a scuba diver and an octopus to mount today as well. [quoted image]

For Cliff you email him your order. Unless he already has a BW set it could be many months to get because he is severely backlogged. I put Cliffys on mine and one protector did require adjustment. I believe info is in this thread.

#5124 5 hours ago
Quoted from HiRez00:

AKPhill
On a side note: I made a bracket for my new shark toy and got it mounted this morning. Also have a coast guard chopper with lights and spinning main rotor, a scuba diver and an octopus to mount today as well. [quoted image]

Shark looks great - just a shame it hides the sign but I guess that’s where it fits.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.00
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 24.00
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,124 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only/page/103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.