IMG_6069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_2089 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8817 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8792 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1933 (resized).jpg
IMG_1934 (resized).jpg
IMG_6063 (resized).jpeg
There are 6,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 125.
#4501 1 year ago

Speaking of AJ’s

IMG_1564 (resized).jpegIMG_1564 (resized).jpeg
#4502 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

Speaking of AJ’s
[quoted image]

You chose wisely

#4503 1 year ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

A peek inside STAG Lounge in the downtown OKc area. Great atmosphere. Great selection of libations and cigars. The staff is second to none. Anyone coming this way would be foolish not to visit.
[quoted image]

I’ve been going to WSKY for years!! First time I visited was a drew estate gathering. This is one of the few places that has god of fire in the humidor. When I travel to OKC, I stay downtown and STAG is an easy walk from the hotels. When oil and gas was booming in the early 2010’s, this place was packed. They almost killed their business by going non-smoking. That didn’t last long.

#4504 1 year ago

Three spots left for the virtual herf, send me your mailing address to get on the list.

Here is the list so far:
spfxted
EJS
1- ryanbrooks
2- BigT
3-
4-
5-

Since I need shipping time, I’ll put a cutoff of Friday May 19th.

#4505 1 year ago
Quoted from BigT:

I’ve been going to WSKY for years!! First time I visited was a drew estate gathering. This is one of the few places that has god of fire in the humidor. When I travel to OKC, I stay downtown and STAG is an easy walk from the hotels. When oil and gas was booming in the early 2010’s, this place was packed. They almost killed their business by going non-smoking. That didn’t last long.

Gimme a heads up next time you’re going to be there and I’ll make sure there’s some Touchtunes promo cards and a GoF waiting for you. Get with PlanetExpress and get in on our herf.

#4506 1 year ago

Another budget smoke that’s great! They’re $8. Try one. If you don’t like it, tell me and I’ll send you $8 or a cigar that will make up for your disappointment

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4507 1 year ago

Had this one Saturday. Lovely gran perfecto by RomaCraft

05E98765-39BD-4008-99E7-C339FECD1B2D (resized).jpeg05E98765-39BD-4008-99E7-C339FECD1B2D (resized).jpeg
#4508 1 year ago

Small but powerful.

Okay maybe not powerful but worth it for being a small stick

IMG_1674 (resized).jpegIMG_1674 (resized).jpeg
#4509 1 year ago
Quoted from cshelden:

Lovely gran perfecto by RomaCraft

I have to try that!

#4510 1 year ago

I don’t know where this one came from but I know where it’s going. It’s already extinguished at this point. Rather have a swisher

IMG_1705 (resized).jpegIMG_1705 (resized).jpeg
#4511 1 year ago

That’s more better

IMG_1706 (resized).jpegIMG_1706 (resized).jpeg
#4512 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I have to try that!

If you find some snag em, heck I'll buy some. Omerta' my local shop here in OKC is out. They have a direct line into Roma, but I've heard that Roma Craft has cleared a lot of product the past few years so we may be waiting.

#4513 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just bought 2 boxes of Lunatic. My friend tried one and took a box!
[quoted image]

Those are a solid smoke! Good choice.

#4514 1 year ago
Quoted from cshelden:If you find some snag em, heck I'll buy some. Omerta' my local shop here in OKC is out. They have a direct line into Roma, but I've heard that Roma Craft has cleared a lot of product the past few years so we may be waiting.

Lemme know which one and I’ll order you a box at cost

#4515 1 year ago
Quoted from cshelden:

Those are a solid smoke! Good choice.

Just brought 3 to our cigar club and gave them out. Thumbs up all around!

#4516 1 year ago

Foundation Olmec. Not their best offering. Not that it’s bad, but I just think they make some better cigars than this one.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4517 1 year ago

...are we still Friday night June 2nd?

#4518 1 year ago

Caldwell We Own the Night. Hmm. I’m a huge fan of Caldwell but this will be the only one of these I smoke. Bring back The King is Dead.

IMG_0097 (resized).jpegIMG_0097 (resized).jpeg
#4519 1 year ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Bring back The King is Dead.

I still have a few left I’ll try to buy more if I see them

IMG_1723 (resized).jpegIMG_1723 (resized).jpeg
#4520 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

...are we still Friday night June 2nd?

I think so? I know ryanbrooks may have had a scheduling issue I can’t remember if that was the old date or the new date now.

#4521 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

I think so? I know ryanbrooks may have had a scheduling issue I can’t remember if that was the old date or the new date now.

I’m good for whenever. I can always make time. Not like I’m gonna get fired

#4522 1 year ago

Keep me posted as I need to schd.....

#4523 1 year ago

Mast Landing brewing company. Coffee Gunner's Daughter. Brewed with Rwanda Bean coffee. Awesome stuff!
Paired with an Undercrown All Deck'd Out. Deeeelish!

20230516_154201 (resized).jpg20230516_154201 (resized).jpg
#4524 1 year ago

That looks like my kind of beverage and smoke, JR.

#4525 1 year ago
70551515079__8166CFB6-3BCA-47A5-A265-8C455C90BE62 (resized).jpg70551515079__8166CFB6-3BCA-47A5-A265-8C455C90BE62 (resized).jpgIMG_4747 (resized).jpgIMG_4747 (resized).jpgIMG_4752 (resized).jpgIMG_4752 (resized).jpg
#4526 1 year ago

HVC 500. Good cigar. Not great like some say. It’s no better than the Hot Cakes.

IMG_0102 (resized).jpegIMG_0102 (resized).jpeg
#4527 1 year ago

Just two spots left for the virtual herf, send me your mailing address to get on the list.
Here is the list so far:
spfxted
EJS
1- ryanbrooks
2- BigT
3-cshelden
4-
5-
Since I need shipping time, I’ll put a cutoff of Friday May 19th.

#4528 1 year ago

Here’s another unusual, but excellent pairing.

IMG_1758 (resized).jpegIMG_1758 (resized).jpegIMG_1759 (resized).jpegIMG_1759 (resized).jpeg
#4529 1 year ago

Big Papi

Smokes ok. Not an effortless draw but not plugged. Burns very well. Just a light strength and flavor cigar. Better for a night cap than a start the day.

IMG_0105 (resized).jpegIMG_0105 (resized).jpeg
#4530 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Not many folks have LFD Double Ligero in stock lately. I grabbed a box from a local brick and mortar that had dozens. They also HAD Andalusian Bulls when I got there. HAD.

#4531 1 year ago

RASS tonight:

A9F75E34-18B0-4513-B03D-5FF09DDE6FDE (resized).jpegA9F75E34-18B0-4513-B03D-5FF09DDE6FDE (resized).jpeg
#4532 1 year ago

First one NOT from that sampler so I’m hoping things hold together. I can tell the construction is a bit different/better

IMG_1795 (resized).jpegIMG_1795 (resized).jpeg
#4533 1 year ago

Long Live the King. It’s dead-esque. The wrapper isn’t as oily as KiD. I think I need to try it in a 60.

IMG_0110 (resized).jpegIMG_0110 (resized).jpeg
#4534 1 year ago

Closing down the list for the virtual herf, here’s the final list:

spfxted
EJS
1- ryanbrooks
2- BigT
3-cshelden

I’ll get cigars out to the five of you shortly.

#4535 1 year ago

Thanks for the generous contribution PlanetExpress

Looks like we are two weeks away I’ll see about doing a group PM and get information out for the meeting. I might test one out in the next week or so if anyone wants to say hi etc to test my equipment.

On that note I’m excited for lighting up tonight’s selection after cleaning up the garage a little

#4536 1 year ago

Man, I really love anything Undercrown. Enjoying a Shade White Label with an Armada Fortune Raider Double IPA.
Superb combination.
Pardon my rusty patio table. Gonna give it a shot of new paint when I get a chance!

20230519_204104 (resized).jpg20230519_204104 (resized).jpg
#4537 1 year ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

spfxted
EJS
1- ryanbrooks
2- BigT
3-cshelden
I’ll get cigars out to the five of you shortly.

Thanks PlanetExpress and EJS

As I said before, if we have a second event, the cigars will be on me.

#4538 1 year ago

I often say I don’t have a favorite cigar, but if I did it’d be the Fundadores.

212F59EB-5C90-4647-B2D6-FE0B73F9A96C (resized).jpeg212F59EB-5C90-4647-B2D6-FE0B73F9A96C (resized).jpeg
#4539 1 year ago

I’ve been wondering what these would taste like and I took a guess and I was right!

Couldn’t think of a better time to have this than tonight. I’m glad I have them in larger sizes. I wanted to but I’m exhausted from the week and I’ll probably be asleep 20 minutes after I finish this.

IMG_1836 (resized).jpegIMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
#4540 1 year ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

anything Undercrown

Agree! Right now, RP Vintage 1979 Church, and some Beam & Coke in a frosted A&W mug.

IMG_6924 (resized).jpegIMG_6924 (resized).jpeg
#4541 1 year ago

Well done! Trinidad & Cohiba - like the cost of toilet paper at the start of the pandemic. I’ve recategorized my remaining Reyes & Siglos as “special occasion” cigars. Doubtful I’ll ever be able to buy more.

#4542 1 year ago

spfxted
EJS
1- ryanbrooks
2- BigT
3-cshelden

5 might be just the right number! Thanks!!

#4543 1 year ago

First Liga I’ve ever tried. It took a minute to get going, but once it did, it’s alright. Not great, but good. I see why they’re so popular. The smoke smells better than any cigar smoke I’ve ever had. It just smells like a humidor-which is one of the three best smells ever. Funny, the other two are Pacino movies….

IMG_0115 (resized).jpegIMG_0115 (resized).jpeg
#4544 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

I’ve been wondering what these would taste like and I took a guess and I was right!
Couldn’t think of a better time to have this than tonight. I’m glad I have them in larger sizes. I wanted to but I’m exhausted from the week and I’ll probably be asleep 20 minutes after I finish this.
[quoted image]

Are they worth the price tag?

#4545 1 year ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

First Liga I’ve ever tried. It took a minute to get going, but once it did, it’s alright. Not great, but good. I see why they’re so popular. The smoke smells better than any cigar smoke I’ve ever had. It just smells like a humidor-which is one of the three best smells ever. Funny, the other two are Pacino movies….
[quoted image]

I still have the one which BigT generously sent to me. Waiting for a special occasion. Probably will fire it up soon.

#4546 1 year ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Are they worth the price tag?

I’ve never seen a price tag.

So, one of them was a gift from a pinsider and the rest were sold to me in a larger package deal, same person, actually.

If you see some available I’d be curious to see their going rate. If you get an opportunity to try one from a sampler etc I’d recommend.

This was their short story size and I usually don’t have to keep chasing short stories with a lighter but this one I did. That wouldn’t discourage me from trying their other sizes. I think I have 4 more on hand and all are larger sizes.

#4547 1 year ago

I’m glad I buy these by the box. Only complaint I have is the aroma makes me crave junk food!

IMG_0116 (resized).jpegIMG_0116 (resized).jpeg
#4548 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

I’ve never seen a price tag.
So, one of them was a gift from a pinsider and the rest were sold to me in a larger package deal, same person, actually.
If you see some available I’d be curious to see their going rate. If you get an opportunity to try one from a sampler etc I’d recommend.
This was their short story size and I usually don’t have to keep chasing short stories with a lighter but this one I did. That wouldn’t discourage me from trying their other sizes. I think I have 4 more on hand and all are larger sizes.

So my friend that owns several shops and lounges says the Rare Pink is good, but ther s several Fuentes which are equal if not better for 1/3-1/2 the price.

#4549 1 year ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

[quoted image]

The T-52 is a different blend, I find the No 9 to be my preferred blend. Anything Drew Estate I find loses flavor quickly when stored, so I smoke ‘em fresh.

#4550 1 year ago

The T-52 is a different blend, I find the No 9 to be my preferred blend. Anything Drew Estate I find loses flavor quickly when stored, so I smoke ‘em fresh.

Noted. Padrons don’t age that well either. Opus on the other hand, totally opposite. I’ve got some 7 year aged that are probably really coming alive that need lighting.

There are 6,207 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-of-you-guys-and-gals-cigar-smokers/page/91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.