Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by altan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 14 days ago

I realized this weekend that my aaarpinball.com site is 20 years old! Wow, where has the time gone? It doesn't seem that long ago that I posted about it being 10 years old.

The pinball world has changed so much in the past 20 years and even the last 10-ish. Anyone remember when parts were hard to get? Or when $1500 was the most you'd pay for a pin? There's so much great pinball now. Stern is cranking out great games. We've got JJP and others. Yet it's so different.

I've had some great conversations with people that initiated through my site. I've been told X Y or Z was really useful. Hopefully some of you have found it useful too!

AAARPinball.com is just a little drop compared to Pinside, but it's mine

As of today, I've got entires for pins TAF, AIQ, CFTBL, DI, DW, FIRE, FOO, FH, HS2, GZ, GNR, IJ, JD, JP. POTC, RFM, RBION, RS, Simpsons, STTNG, SW. T2, TOM, TZ, WH2O and WCS94. Plus vids Area 51 Site 4, Asteroids Deluxe, Daytona 2, Marble Madness, Pacman, Roadblasters, Star Wars, and SuperGT.

If interested, check it out

https://www.aaarpinball.com

And thanks!

-- Altan

#2 13 days ago

AARP pinball? Is that for the old farts?

#3 13 days ago

lol. Yeah, when I picked that name the older person reference wasn't even on my radar (even though my site is AAAR Pinball, I get it).

#4 13 days ago

Congratulations on 20 years! I used to have an Atari Star Wars. Miss it more than I thought I would. Time for some new game room pictures and/or video??

#5 13 days ago
Quoted from RonSwanson:

Congratulations on 20 years! I used to have an Atari Star Wars. Miss it more than I thought I would. Time for some new game room pictures and/or video??

It is! Alas I downsized several years ago and don't have room for as much (but still a good amount!), so perhaps not as exciting. The pics from 2 years ago are representative I guess.

Atari Star Wars is a classic.

#6 11 days ago

Enjoyed reading your Whitewater topic since I'm also seeking one. I think you called it wastewater or whitewaster? Haha

#7 11 days ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Enjoyed reading your Whitewater topic since I'm also seeking one. I think you called it wastewater or whitewaster? Haha

Thanks and oof about the typo (even if funny!).
You inspired me to go back and refresh that section -- it had remained mostly the same since 2010 or so!

Changes
1. Fixed some typos in WhiteWater section
2. Added some pictures the WhiteWater seller provided back in 2005
3. Added a picture of the shopped playfield to WhiteWater
4. Added some pictures of the upper playfield removed for LED installation
5. Replaced several pictures with larger versions

Have another look when you get a chance.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 24.50
$ 34.00
Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 79.50
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/20-years-of-aaarpinballcom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.