2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Jomo924
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

New to this , testing says clock is broken, I find during clock test that nothing happens as minute hand passes 12 o’clock , but it shows good at 3 , 6 and 9 but nothing at 12 o’clock ,,, tried to remove cover ( faceplate) and clean with qtip but it did nothing,,,, new to this opto world , what’s my next step to fix clock? I am sorry I am sure this has been addressed before

#2 2 years ago

Just got refund from ingo,,, seems they don’t need or want business,,, I paid 2 months ago and received 0 info on when or if my board will be shipped, when I asked them a question their response was no boards being shipped until new year or you want refund ,,, my response was I want the board can you at least approximate when you might send it??? NO RESPONSE I waited over a month and now I sent a letter yesterday asking if they were going to ship soon or respond,,,, NO ANSWER my money was returned today ,,, I sent them a letter stating my displeasure about their conducting business like this ,,,, where do I go now ? Marco????

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jomo924:

Just got refund from ingo,,, seems they don’t need or want business,,, I paid 2 months ago and received 0 info on when or if my board will be shipped, when I asked them a question their response was no boards being shipped until new year or you want refund ,,, my response was I want the board can you at least approximate when you might send it??? NO RESPONSE I waited over a month and now I sent a letter yesterday asking if they were going to ship soon or respond,,,, NO ANSWER my money was returned today ,,, I sent them a letter stating my displeasure about their conducting business like this ,,,, where do I go now ? Marco????

I am in the exact same boat. I was just getting ready to request a refund through Paypal and I'd thought I'd check Pinside once more to see what is happening with others. I received the SAME exact messages as you. Shitty that they let their reputation get destroyed like this, as the Ingo board was the best replacement out there.

But, if he was building them, then others can! Any maybe I should. PCBs are easy to get made nowadays. Just need to find the other components.

#4 2 years ago

Calm down guys I run my own business and for the past 2 years I have had times (most times ) when I could not get supplies for my customers.

#5 2 years ago

I ordered my Ingo board at the very start of covid, 3/20. I had to wait quite a while and was very patient as there was issues, I got my board and I am very grateful. Doesn’t do any good getting upset about it, give them time or move on. They do not have to make them which is why some people will just get their money back.

1 month later
    #6 2 years ago

I am calm not upset , just wishing they could communicate or give approximate, rough even time lines ,,, I do understand everyone had issues , but responding to an email as a business is doable

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-clock- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.