GIF.gif
20240321_175612 (resized).jpg
IMG_5607 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_9661 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9663 (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1700354456205 (resized).jpg
There are 906 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 19.
#851 6 months ago
Quoted from djscottymiami:

Just got shipping confirmation for my set of Rollercoaster Tycoon ramps. Thank you so much for what you do!!
You should have a look at the ones for Monopoly next !! I'd down to buy those ones as well!!

Whoa! Just ordered the full set of RTC ramps…so stoked!!! Thank you JodyG

#852 6 months ago
Quoted from Pwedge:

Well, this happened today on my JunkYard, so if that refrigerator ramp ends up being made please consider me customer number 1.
[quoted image]

My offer to ship you my broken refrigerator ramp is still open if you have any interest in reproducing this ramp. I already bought your reproduction toilet and main ramps, so having this refrigerator ramp would complete the set!

#853 6 months ago
Quoted from djscottymiami:

You should have a look at the ones for Monopoly next !! I'd down to buy those ones as well!!

I have a friend that would buy the Monopoly ramps immediately if they were remade.

#854 6 months ago

As of right now, I am not taking on anything new...just trying to keep things in stock for the time being. I will probably do one new ramp by the end of the year if I get time. I am not even confirming the title because as soon as I do, I start getting relentless emails pushing me to do it faster. It will be a nice surprise for some folks. And no, it is not from Time Machine.

Monopoly is not in the near term list of probables...it kind of looks like a headache to trial when I do not have a copy of that game in my shop to work from. RCT was a complex set of ramps, and I had a hard time soliciting feedback over the last 6 months from the few sets that were produced. I should probably take that as a sign that everything went fine...but I like to know for sure on a big project like this. That is the main reason for such a long delay on these.

I may consider Monopoly under two conditions- if my source has some NOS examples I can work from, and I have at least 10-15 people interested in purchasing sets out of the gate. I want to be sure I actually have legitimate interest in a new ramp as opposed to the same person contacting me through 5 different channels using different names.

A note on international shipping- I distribute through Marco Specialties, EC Flipp (France), RTBB (Australia) and Pinball Center (Germany). I no longer ship directly to France. If you are in France, please use one of my distributors to purchase my ramps through. Most of my bigger ramps are going to cost close to $100 to ship there, plus import duty. This turns into a significant monetary issue should something become damaged in shipping or a return needs to be made. Purchasing through a distributor supports your local pinball merchants so they can stock even more parts, you get your items faster, and you have a local point of contact who speaks your language should you need service.

One other update...my rivet kits now include a nifty removable rivet tray you can use to put rivets and washers in while you are working. No more fishing them out of the bag, one at a time! Colors will vary at random, and I just did a big restock on all rivet materials.
You can purchase directly here:
https://rampomatic.com/collections/hardware

20231013_145442 (resized).jpg20231013_145442 (resized).jpg
#855 6 months ago

Just do what you can when you can. We can wait. (some want instant now. But have no idea the work in getting a product made) I bet when you 1st started make replacement ramps there was no clue you were in for a ride.

As one of those known numbers that want Time Machine ramps and have spoken to all the makers over the years. I have been told it will only be done when their bored and want to beat their head against the wall. Then do a project and not make money either. This is not the way of doing business. Nice on the rivet kit.

#856 6 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

As of right now, I am not taking on anything new...just trying to keep things in stock for the time being. I will probably do one new ramp by the end of the year if I get time. I am not even confirming the title because as soon as I do, I start getting relentless emails pushing me to do it faster. It will be a nice surprise for some folks. And no, it is not from Time Machine.
Monopoly is not in the near term list of probables...it kind of looks like a headache to trial when I do not have a copy of that game in my shop to work from. RCT was a complex set of ramps, and I had a hard time soliciting feedback over the last 6 months from the few sets that were produced. I should probably take that as a sign that everything went fine...but I like to know for sure on a big project like this. That is the main reason for such a long delay on these.
I may consider Monopoly under two conditions- if my source has some NOS examples I can work from, and I have at least 10-15 people interested in purchasing sets out of the gate. I want to be sure I actually have legitimate interest in a new ramp as opposed to the same person contacting me through 5 different channels using different names.
A note on international shipping- I distribute through Marco Specialties, EC Flipp (France), RTBB (Australia) and Pinball Center (Germany). I no longer ship directly to France. If you are in France, please use one of my distributors to purchase my ramps through. Most of my bigger ramps are going to cost close to $100 to ship there, plus import duty. This turns into a significant monetary issue should something become damaged in shipping or a return needs to be made. Purchasing through a distributor supports your local pinball merchants so they can stock even more parts, you get your items faster, and you have a local point of contact who speaks your language should you need service.
One other update...my rivet kits now include a nifty removable rivet tray you can use to put rivets and washers in while you are working. No more fishing them out of the bag, one at a time! Colors will vary at random, and I just did a big restock on all rivet materials.
You can purchase directly here:
https://rampomatic.com/collections/hardware[quoted image]

Where can i get a Left RCT Ramp

#857 6 months ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Where can i get a Left RCT Ramp

Rampomatic.com

#858 6 months ago

Just got my RCT ramps and wow…the quality is just outstanding! Very pleased, thanks Ramp-O-Matic!

2 weeks later
#859 6 months ago

Revenge From Mars…any plans for these ramps down the road?

Installed the RCT ramps and wow are they fantastic!

IMG_8449 (resized).jpegIMG_8449 (resized).jpegIMG_8450 (resized).jpegIMG_8450 (resized).jpegIMG_8452 (resized).jpegIMG_8452 (resized).jpeg
#860 6 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing pics! I have been waiting for what seems like ages to get some feedback on these ramps!

1 week later
#861 5 months ago

I have a great special going on this week for Black Friday...get them while supplies last!

FB_IMG_1700354456205 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1700354456205 (resized).jpg
#862 5 months ago

Great sale bump!

#863 5 months ago

i have the blue fish tales ramp along with blue pop bumper caps........they look great together

#864 5 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I'd definitely be interested in a set!!

Quoted from JodyG:

Thank you so much for sharing pics! I have been waiting for what seems like ages to get some feedback on these ramps!

Thanks for replying to my email on my comments for mine. Super happy with how RCT Turned out. Way more playable now with ramps that aren't patched up!!

#865 5 months ago

Hi guys-
I had been waiting for the big left RCT ramp- missed out earlier, but requested notification from Jody's site-
Got it at 4.30AM this morning, and my order is in, heard a nice reply from Jody. Really looking forward to this, it was unobtainium before Ramp-o-matic!
Thank you Jody for being here to support us in keeping these wonderful old machines alive!!
Two Thumbs up!

#866 5 months ago

Got my order today. Thank you for the bonuses!

#867 5 months ago

following

#868 5 months ago

I can tell you that the Xenin tubes are freaking crystal clear! Pictures don't do it justice at all. Love it!

IMG_9661 (resized).jpegIMG_9661 (resized).jpegIMG_9663 (resized).jpegIMG_9663 (resized).jpeg

#869 5 months ago

Any chance of doing the Super Mario Bros. subway?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#870 5 months ago

Jody- Ever a small chance in hell you would attempt the large red Riverboat Gambler ramp?

2 weeks later
#871 4 months ago

Is this one on the list?

IMG_5607 (resized).jpegIMG_5607 (resized).jpeg

#873 4 months ago

Seems like such a bad design to make the ramps all one piece. A little crack here and you have to weigh replacing the whole thing.

#876 4 months ago

If you put the ramp in a box, what dimentions would it be?

#877 4 months ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

If you put the ramp in a box, what dimentions would it be?

pretty sure it's the entire size of the standard PF minus below the slingshots. We took the photo as a joke because it was just so redonkulous taking off... it's like a 2-3 person job to avoid flexing it so much since it's so huge and so intertwined.

#878 4 months ago

I can safely say that one isn't happening....haha. I have never even had a request for it, thankfully.

#879 4 months ago

Seeing that multiple ramp makes Monday Night Football look like a simple one.

1 week later
#880 4 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Is this one on the list?
[quoted image]

Curious to know the game !

#881 4 months ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Curious to know the game !

Sega - Godzilla

1 month later
#883 67 days ago

Small update....Rollercoaster Tycoon ramps are back in stock finally.

Also, I plan to have a new, previously unannounced "large" ramp coming by the end of the month. Should make a bunch of people happy!

#884 67 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Small update....Rollercoaster Tycoon ramps are back in stock finally.
Also, I plan to have a new, previously unannounced "large" ramp coming by the end of the month. Should make a bunch of people happy!

Black water?

#885 67 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Is this one on the list?
[quoted image]

The downside to this ramp is the "S" curve before the G.head assembly.
The curve likes to warp down so as the ball cannot make the turn and gets stuck.
I had to make a custom post to support the curve so the ball can move along
the path and complete the shot.

#886 66 days ago

Great suggestion!

#887 66 days ago

For the local folks heading to Pinfest in Allentown at the beginning of may, I will have my rivet setup again this year...hopefully a little better setup than last year. I will be across from where I was last year, right next to Marco.

Here are some guidelines to make things easier-

Riveting supplies for riveting during the show are free. I will have packs of various rivet size nickel plated brass rivets, washers, manual rivet setting punches and rivet kits for sale at the show as well.

If you need my help and you will be there all weekend, save the riveting for Saturday if possible. The show is super busy Friday, and I am usually pretty well occupied from show open to closing time. Saturday is usually a bit slower for me. You are welcome to do it on your own at any time if you are comfortable doing so.

Bring your items to the show already apart. Trying to drill out or grind off rivets is not a winning proposition in a show environment. If there are multiple parts to multiple assemblies, group them by assembly in baggies so you do not mix them up...it will be hard to separate them again at the show.

It goes without saying, but I will say it anyway...I am not responsible if you break whatever you are trying to rivet.

Familiarize yourself with my riveting guide to make the process easier when you get there...specifically with hole sizing and rivet length selection. I recommend drilling the holes in plastics to 9/64" instead of 1/8" if possible.
Riveting guide part 1: https://rampomatic.com/blogs/tutorials/riveting-101-you-can-do-it
Riveting guide part 2: https://rampomatic.com/blogs/tutorials/riveting-101-you-can-do-it-part-2

See you soon!

#888 66 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

For the local folks heading to Pinfest in Allentown at the beginning of may, I will have my rivet setup again this year...hopefully a little better setup than last year. I will be across from where I was last year, right next to Marco.
Here are some guidelines to make things easier-
Riveting supplies for riveting during the show are free. I will have packs of various rivet size nickel plated brass rivets, washers, manual rivet setting punches and rivet kits for sale at the show as well.
If you need my help and you will be there all weekend, save the riveting for Saturday if possible. The show is super busy Friday, and I am usually pretty well occupied from show open to closing time. Saturday is usually a bit slower for me. You are welcome to do it on your own at any time if you are comfortable doing so.
Bring your items to the show already apart. Trying to drill out or grind off rivets is not a winning proposition in a show environment. If there are multiple parts to multiple assemblies, group them by assembly in baggies so you do not mix them up...it will be hard to separate them again at the show.
It goes without saying, but I will say it anyway...I am not responsible if you break whatever you are trying to rivet.
Familiarize yourself with my riveting guide to make the process easier when you get there...specifically with hole sizing and rivet length selection. I recommend drilling the holes in plastics to 9/64" instead of 1/8" if possible.
Riveting guide part 1: https://rampomatic.com/blogs/tutorials/riveting-101-you-can-do-it
Riveting guide part 2: https://rampomatic.com/blogs/tutorials/riveting-101-you-can-do-it-part-2
See you soon!

Would upvote, but apparently am ignored

1 week later
#889 53 days ago

New big ramp coming! Yes, it has been quite a while since I came out with something new...so might as well go big.
I am hoping to have some first pulls ready this weekend, and then have some ready to ship next week if all goes well. I will officially announce what it is once they are ready to ship. Try not to lose any sleep in the meantime!

Also, I am low on rivet kits...but should have more in a week or so. These kits are quite popular, so I try to stock them pretty deep each time I make them.

#890 53 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

New big ramp coming! Yes, it has been quite a while since I came out with something new...so might as well go big.
I am hoping to have some first pulls ready this weekend, and then have some ready to ship next week if all goes well. I will officially announce what it is once they are ready to ship. Try not to lose any sleep in the meantime!
Also, I am low on rivet kits...but should have more in a week or so. These kits are quite popular, so I try to stock them pretty deep each time I make them.

Since pinrestore is long gone, you are the "de-facto" source for rivets!

Thank you so much for carrying these much needed supplies!

#891 51 days ago

I am quite pleased to announce the availability of the frequently requested main ramp for the original Data East Jurassic Park! Ramp includes flap and wireform bracket. The first small batch will ship on Monday, 3/25.

This ramp has some oddball stuff on it, like the unusually narrow ball path to the out hole, with an oblong 1.5" outhole shape, some odd cuts on the lips, etc. I know there are a ton of JP's out there, and hopefully this will help keep their interest up in the long term.

Order here:
https://rampomatic.com/search?type=product&q=Jurassic

20240321_175612 (resized).jpg20240321_175612 (resized).jpg
#892 51 days ago

Awesome!

Idk if there would be demand or not but I'm pretty desperate for the robocop

#893 50 days ago

Love the JP love

Jumpin for JoyJumpin for Joy

#894 48 days ago

Sunday funday!

20240324_123023 (resized).jpg20240324_123023 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#895 41 days ago

Rivet kits are back in stock!

https://rampomatic.com/search?type=product&q=Rivet

20240330_093554 (resized).jpg20240330_093554 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#896 13 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Sunday funday!
[quoted image]

Rock rock rock and rollergames

#897 9 days ago

Its Allentown time, stop by!

20240502_172610 (resized).jpg20240502_172610 (resized).jpg20240502_172623 (resized).jpg20240502_172623 (resized).jpg
#898 9 days ago

the legend grows...

#899 9 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Sunday funday!
[quoted image]

I have both of these ramps from you. This pic makes me happy!
Did my Rollergames ramp I sent you help at all?

#900 6 days ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I have both of these ramps from you. This pic makes me happy!
Did my Rollergames ramp I sent you help at all?

It sure did! I was able to make a new jig that hopefully solves the window placement issue. Thanks again!!

There are 906 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-ramp-thread/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.