(Topic ID: 327062)

Pinball Life Calendar

By LTG

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8106 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5907 (resized).jpeg
    EF3D0072-EE00-4DC8-8931-8C2B047898DC (resized).jpeg
    20221231_154116.jpg
    inside (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    53C1C0FE-E209-4612-8D8E-EA3BFAD983D9 (resized).jpeg
    09EF00A7-1D21-4ACE-AFD7-40374B01E670 (resized).jpeg
    4E8688DE-623B-4869-9ADF-6CEC21AA5158 (resized).png
    #1 1 year ago

Any Pinsiders featured in Pinball Life's first annual sexy men of pinball ?

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=sexy_calendar_2023

LTG : )

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=sexy_calendar_2023

Sadly, no. But I'm just out of frame at the bottom of that cover picture. What was going on at the time I cannot say.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Sadly, no. But I'm just out of frame at the bottom of that cover picture. What was going on at the time I cannot say.

Were you lending a hand?

4E8688DE-623B-4869-9ADF-6CEC21AA5158 (resized).png4E8688DE-623B-4869-9ADF-6CEC21AA5158 (resized).png
    #4 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You were at the pinball olympics?

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

You were at the pinball olympics?

He gets around if you know what I am saying.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I took photos but missed the deadline.
    Next year for sure

#7 1 year ago

We had a lot of great picture submissions for the calendar! I was pleasantly surprised since this a brand new thing. There's only so many months in a year, so some hard decisions had to be made.
    As a first effort, I am pretty proud of it. I fully expect PBL to get better and better at this as the years move along since our entire staff loves this type of silliness.
    But this is year one. Year one only happens once. All forthcoming PBL The Sexy Men of Pinball calendars will never be able to say that.
    Terry.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

We had a lot of great picture submissions for the calendar! I was pleasantly surprised since this a brand new thing. There's only so many months in a year, so some hard decisions had to be made.
    As a first effort, I am pretty proud of it. I fully expect PBL to get better and better at this as the years move along since our entire staff loves this type of silliness.
    But this is year one. Year one only happens once. All forthcoming PBL The Sexy Men of Pinball calendars will never be able to say that.
    Terry.

Hey, Terry! Do you have to have man boobs and balls that look like Turkish taffy in July, or are your standards pretty low?

Don't body-shame me, man...

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, Terry! Do you have to have man boobs and balls that look like Turkish taffy in July, or are your standards pretty low?
    Don't body-shame me, man...

Standards? What are those?

#10 1 year ago

Is there any feet? I’m so going to order this and hang in my new office lol.

#11 1 year ago

Oh, gosh. I clicked the calendar link and just threw up in my mouth.

#12 1 year ago

Oh my God that's funny... I think I just peed myself a little bit...

#13 1 year ago

I better put my parts order together so I can grab one of these. Is this something I even want to confess to on a forum?

I wonder if one of the months is a mirrored finish paper that would be hilarious.

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Is this something I even want to confess to on a forum?

You'll be more embarrassed running around to shows and locations trying to get every page autographed.

Pinball Life should have a limited edition autographed calendar too.

#15 1 year ago

FFS I just ordered a shaker lately and didn't see this. Now I gotta find enough parts to make shipping worth it.

#16 1 year ago

I ordered this morning. Thanks for the laughs Terry. I won’t start on the new account until January but I will be putting this calendar up. (FYI, some of my locations will be in the Chicago and Detroit areas!) I may not have a job after, but this is great!

#17 1 year ago

I legit lol’d at the “the community has spoken and we have delivered!” line in the description. Good shit.

#18 1 year ago

Awesome stuff!

#19 1 year ago

Thank you Terry!

09EF00A7-1D21-4ACE-AFD7-40374B01E670 (resized).jpeg09EF00A7-1D21-4ACE-AFD7-40374B01E670 (resized).jpeg
    #20 1 year ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Thank you Terry!
    [quoted image]

We're keepin' the dream alive!
    What's the dream?
    Well, your guess is a good as mine.
    Terry.

#21 1 year ago

My wife said I must order one of these, so I obliged! Shipping was reasonable as well. Wait that's another thread!

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

Terry.

Seems only fitting Dino makes the cover!

#23 1 year ago

I just ordered two calendars. One to show support for Terry and the annoying shipping stuff on the other thread, and the other to study for how I should pose so I can be included next year. I'm assuming we can't show penis?

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I just ordered two calendars. One to show support for Terry and the annoying shipping stuff on the other thread, and the other to study for how I should pose so I can be included next year. I'm assuming we can't show penis?

I was hoping for some feet. Hint hint for 2024.

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

I was hoping for some feet. Hint hint for 2024.

Why wait?

53C1C0FE-E209-4612-8D8E-EA3BFAD983D9 (resized).jpeg53C1C0FE-E209-4612-8D8E-EA3BFAD983D9 (resized).jpeg
    #26 1 year ago

100 points if you can name the movie. Extra Ball if you can name whose feet those are.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #27 1 year ago

LTG you need to be in 2024!

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

name the movie

Road Trip, Amy Smart

No I would not like a foot massage!

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Oh, gosh. I clicked the calendar link and just threw up in my mouth.

I think that's a little harsh since you can only see the cover

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

LTG you need to be in 2024!

I'm ready.

inside (resized).jpginside (resized).jpg
    #31 1 year ago

Local Duluth, MN representing August!!!! That was a fun time watching his photo shoot on Roller D

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Local Duluth, MN representing August!!!! That was a fun time watching his photo shoot on Roller D

The *Roller Boy* pics are fantastic! Nailed it!
    Terry.

2 weeks later
    #33 1 year ago

Almost sold out!
    There will never be another *1st Annual* edition of this calendar!

#34 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

There will never be another *1st Annual*...

Good point; I'll find some room near by first born child section

20221231_154116.jpg20221231_154116.jpg
    #35 1 year ago

I like January. In my office now.

EF3D0072-EE00-4DC8-8931-8C2B047898DC (resized).jpegEF3D0072-EE00-4DC8-8931-8C2B047898DC (resized).jpeg
    #36 1 year ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

I like January. In my office now.
    [quoted image]

Not enough feet in that shot.

I got one for my friend. He refuses to even open it.

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I got one for my friend. He refuses to even open it.

Everyone has that token closeted friend.

1 month later
    #38 1 year ago

Alright, that’s me in March. Enjoy!

#39 1 year ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Alright, that’s me in March. Enjoy!

Oh snap I forgot to change; thanks.

Edit: looks like I've got my own hardbody after switching to March

1 month later
    #40 1 year ago

Already moved my calendar to May. That face lol

IMG_5907 (resized).jpegIMG_5907 (resized).jpeg
    #41 1 year ago

Finally putting the sexy back into pinball

4 months later
    #42 8 months ago

Time to get the photos in LTG

IMG_8106 (resized).jpegIMG_8106 (resized).jpeg
    #43 8 months ago

I swear that's Terry silhouette.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-calendar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.