• CE 71 votes
    55%

(128 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 1.59.11?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 1.59.18?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 1.59.24?PM (resized).png
ELTON JOHN RUBBER CHART.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_9871 (resized).jpeg
20240530_135017 (resized).jpg
IMG_4162 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1584 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1581 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0970 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4155 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4154 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6773 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9859 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6756 (resized).png
There are 2,139 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 43.
#1551 44 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You know you're just posting sarcastic, over-the-top laudatory shit about EJ ever since you were warned off by the moderators. Until then, it was all critical stuff and you were asked to take it to the hype thread. You don't own the game and this is an owners' thread. Feel free to come back when you put your money where your mouth is.

Thank you sir!

#1552 44 days ago

https://www.amazon.com/Lights-WorldLite-Pattern-Lighting-Wedding/dp/B08TGB7LZL/ref=sxin_22_pa_sp_phone_search_thematic_sspa

hopefully this link will take you to the Amazon lights. Grab some DMX 512 cables, and connect the lights to the light on Elton so everything will be in sync.

#1553 44 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Thank you sir!

I guess I fell for some of that? lol

#1554 44 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You know you're just posting sarcastic, over-the-top laudatory shit about EJ ever since you were warned off by the moderators. Until then, it was all critical stuff and you were asked to take it to the hype thread. You don't own the game and this is an owners' thread. Feel free to come back when you put your money where your mouth is.

If you don't share in my excitement for this game I am sorry. Just because I like it and have nice things to say about it, why shouldn't you? I don't think it is fair to pass judgement on me just because you do not share the same level of enthusiasm. Please stop, I am asking you nicely because you are starting to get a little personal. I told you I was ordering a CE but I just don't have the money at the moment. I need to sell two of my Sterns to get one which I already said early in this thread. Why not instead of pushing me away with rude comments, help me decide on which ones I should get rid of? Someone had already suggested Godzilla which we know Elton is better than, which other?

I have Elvira, Bond, Jurassic Park and Foo Fighters.

#1555 44 days ago

Simple,not personal.

IMG_9556 (resized).jpegIMG_9556 (resized).jpeg
#1556 44 days ago
Quoted from pindel:

Simple,not personal.
[quoted image]

Trying hard as hell to get a CE before they sell out, just need to move some games.

#1557 44 days ago
Quoted from pindel:

Simple,not personal.
[quoted image]

Most of the Owners’ Club threads on Pinside are welcoming to prospective and future owners, which I’ve always liked (my CE is coming in a couple weeks, hopefully) but there’s a limit to how much one should be spewing in any forum, especially one in which you technically do not belong.

It was getting ridiculous. I have never felt a stronger urge to press the Ignore button on Pinside, and that’s sad because across the various Owners’ Club threads that I lurk/post in, the users are generally nice and helpful.

#1558 44 days ago
Quoted from bwalter:

Most of the Owners’ Club threads on Pinside are welcoming to prospective and future owners, which I’ve always liked (my CE is coming in a couple weeks, hopefully) but there’s a limit to how much one should be spewing in any forum, especially one in which you technically do not belong.
It was getting ridiculous. I have never felt a stronger urge to press the Ignore button on Pinside, and that’s sad because across the various Owners’ Club threads that I lurk/post in, the users are generally nice and helpful.

Yes and not everyone has 15k at their disposal either. I welcome you here even though you are not technically an owner yet like me.

Congrats on your purchase. I hope to say the same thing soon!

ps. I found those glasses that guy was wearing on Twitch last night if you want to order them now for when your game gets here. I did order these so now I feel like I am more part of the club here. Hopefully others will see it as a step in the right direction.

https://www.amazon.com/12ct-LED-Light-Up-Sunglasses/dp/B071W7LB4J/ref=sr_1_5

Glasses Collected!!!

#1559 44 days ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Yes and not everyone has 15k at their disposal either. I welcome you here even though you are not technically an owner yet like me.
ps. I found those glasses that guy was wearing on Twitch last night if you want to order them now for when your game gets here. I did order these so now I feel like I am more part of the club here. Hopefully others will see it as a step in the right direction.
Glasses Collected!!!

Pretty sure a pair of those comes with the game?

#1560 44 days ago
Quoted from bwalter:

Pretty sure a pair of those comes with the game?

Seriously? Only with the CE or PE as well?

#1561 44 days ago
Quoted from MVCO:

https://www.amazon.com/Lights-WorldLite-Pattern-Lighting-Wedding/dp/B08TGB7LZL/ref=sxin_22_pa_sp_phone_search_thematic_sspa
hopefully this link will take you to the Amazon lights. Grab some DMX 512 cables, and connect the lights to the light on Elton so everything will be in sync.

Thanks for the link! I run a pretty big holiday lights show so I'm up to my elbows in DMX cables. I'm also going to try it with a some wireless DMX repeaters although the transmitter may be a tight fit on the topper. Fun stuff.

#1562 44 days ago

Calm down folks this is absolutely hilarious on so many levels.

#1563 44 days ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Calm down folks this is absolutely hilarious on so many levels.

It was kinda funny the first couple of times. Its getting old.

#1564 44 days ago
Quoted from bwalter:

Thanks for the advice. Not an owner (yet) and tired of all the irrelevant banter clogging this thread.

#1565 44 days ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

If you don't share in my excitement for this game I am sorry. Just because I like it and have nice things to say about it, why shouldn't you?

Stop cluttering up the thread with jibbjab. Its the owners thread… not ‘my thoughts about EJ thread…’. Didn’t drop in to find 40 new posts circling around something not wven game related

#1566 44 days ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Thanks for the link! I run a pretty big holiday lights show so I'm up to my elbows in DMX cables. I'm also going to try it with a some wireless DMX repeaters although the transmitter may be a tight fit on the topper. Fun stuff.

You're welcome.

I was told the game may come with a set but this will give all your friends a chance to feel included as well, just as I'm hoping to feel here.

#1567 44 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Stop cluttering up the thread with jibbjab. Its the owners thread… not ‘my thoughts about EJ thread…’. Didn’t drop in to find 40 new posts circling around something not wven game related

Yes sir!

Ok. Could you please explain to me in detail the rope light mode? I saw a post where clips were being used to adjust the rope light on the game, is this something I should be doing when I get mine? Also what other adjustments did you have to make on yours when you got it? I saw the game has occasional lamp board errors? I'm worried I may have this problem myself and it would be nice to know how to fix it in advance.I think this has to do with JJP switching to USB connectors from Cat5, the connectors are coming loose in shipping. Not sure if this is true but hopefully you'll know the answer.

Thank You

#1568 44 days ago

Hi Guys,

Pinsignal is available for EJ. If interested you can get more informations on my Shop or by PM.

IMG_4724 (resized).jpgIMG_4724 (resized).jpg
#1569 44 days ago
Quoted from Flaverflav:

Hi Guys,
Pinsignal is available for EJ. If interested you can get more informations on my Shop or by PM.
[quoted image]

Looks Great!

Matches the CE theme perfectly. Lights on the ceiling and the floor.

#1570 44 days ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Awesome. Show us some pics when you are done. I just added 2 more of those lights this morning, so 5 lights all together. Wow! It really pops!

#1571 44 days ago

I installed the pixelpete rope light extenders today and the results are amazing! I was missing so much of the rope light from my player position. I took coasterguy's advice and loosened all the clips first, then started in the middle with the two longest extenders. I'm guessing everyone will have a slightly different configuration for their own machine, so I changed a few things.

I added a clip to the ramp plastic top mount to support the end of the rope light. I had to replace the existing machine screw with one a bit longer to accomadate the clip. I also used a zip tie to mount the rope light on top of the extender behind the ramp sign. For whatever reason, this just worked the best for my setup. You can't see it behind the sign anyway, so I went with what worked best for me.

I've very happy with this mod. Bang for the buck is through the roof. Highly recommended.

IMG_0695 (resized).jpegIMG_0695 (resized).jpegIMG_0701 (resized).jpegIMG_0701 (resized).jpegIMG_0702 (1).jpegIMG_0702 (1).jpeg
#1572 44 days ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

I installed the pixelpete rope light extenders today and the results are amazing! I was missing so much of the rope light from my player position. I took coasterguy's advice and loosened all the clips first, then started in the middle with the two longest extenders. I'm guessing everyone will have a slightly different configuration for their own machine, so I changed a few things.
I added a clip to the ramp plastic top mount to support the end of the rope light. I had to replace the existing machine screw with one a bit longer to accomadate the clip. I also used a zip tie to mount the rope light on top of the extender behind the ramp sign. For whatever reason, this just worked the best for my setup. You can't see it behind the sign anyway, so I went with what worked best for me.
I've very happy with this mod. Bang for the buck is through the roof. Highly recommended.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

totally agree. Should be added to factory line asap

#1573 44 days ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Wow! Those results do look amazing!

I'd have to agree with pindel as well, should be handled at the factory level.

I was wondering what this mod was all about but this post clears things up nicely.

This will be the first thing I do to my CE when it arrives!

Thank you for the post and especially those lovely pictures.

#1574 44 days ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Glasses Collected!!!

I like your comments, as not being an owner yet, like me, i agree with all you are saying, it is difficult to accept that there is a new kid in town, even more when you own 5 stern machines!

#1575 44 days ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

#pincrush thank you for the comments and post showing my LED Clip mod! So cool to see how the EJ community is using LED Clips to make EJ even better! Anyone interested, you can see the mod in the Marketplace if you search Elton John mods or DM me. Thanks all! -pixelpete

#1576 44 days ago
Quoted from pindel:

totally agree. Should be added to factory line asap

thanks #pindel!!! Glad my LED Clips are working out for you!

#1577 44 days ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Has anyone made a key post with links to all the tweaks by post number for the thread yet? The wife’s ce is finally shipping next week and was going to get working on all the little things I need to round up.

#1578 44 days ago
Quoted from pixelpete:

thanks #pindel!!! Glad my LED Clips are working out for you!

Actually, just made my own out of thin cut SS sheet metal. I like your design but I had everything I needed to slap some together.

#1579 44 days ago
Quoted from pixelpete:

#pincrush thank you for the comments and post showing my LED Clip mod! So cool to see how the EJ community is using LED Clips to make EJ even better! Anyone interested, you can see the mod in the Marketplace if you search Elton John mods or DM me. Thanks all! -pixelpete

I just installed my set of spacers from Pixelpete. Looks fabulous! Like others have said, this is a must do mod!

#1580 44 days ago
Quoted from Herbie21:

I like your comments, as not being an owner yet, like me, i agree with all you are saying, it is difficult to accept that there is a new kid in town, even more when you own 5 stern machines!

Thank you friend and future owner. Have you decided on buying the PE or the CE? Sorry if you already posted that information and I missed it.

Yes. I know what you mean. I have owned JJP games in the past but am currently stuck with all Sterns. Wish I never had sold my Godfather CE, that was my fist mistake. Sure I really like Bond but it's not the same as Godfather. I may end up changing up my whole line up. Dump the Sterns pick up another GF CE and a EJ CE. Have you played Godfather yet? It's good but not as good as Elton John. Well I shouldn't say that because they are totally different games.

#1581 44 days ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Thank you friend and future owner. Have you decided on buying the PE or the CE? Sorry if you already posted that information and I missed it.
Yes. I know what you mean. I have owned JJP games in the past but am currently stuck with all Sterns. Wish I never had sold my Godfather CE, that was my fist mistake. Sure I really like Bond but it's not the same as Godfather. I may end up changing up my whole line up. Dump the Sterns pick up another GF CE and a EJ CE. Have you played Godfather yet? It's good but not as good as Elton John. Well I shouldn't say that because they are totally different games.

Sure, I have ordered my CE, paid a deposit, and waiting for delivery, 1st of may, I recon, myself as an owner(future). We, Europe, are behind of you guys for delivery. I own old machines, never had time, money, energy to dive in to this new trend of pinball; playing against yourself (as in a computer game) in your game room basement. In Europe we simply don't have the space. Machines on location are getting less and less here (same for US I think). So I decided to buy a new machine, realizing it will not be the same quality as the previous machines made to last for ever on location ( all though they where replaced after a short time). Yes for me owning a Wizard, a Captain Fantastic, a High Speed, it has been a logical choice, I can't go wrong with EJ. Reading watching all you guys I think I made the best decision and I am a proud owner of Elton John, a JJP machine, I wish them all the best! And thanks to Steve Ritchie, what ever this influence might be!

#1582 44 days ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I have played many machines after High Speed, but to be honest not GF, I will play GF, Pulp Fiction, Jaws in a month in my club! I am not a modes/codes man, keep it simple, play, enjoy, compete! I think this is what EJ will give to everyone!

#1583 44 days ago

While working on the machine today, I decided to address a potential issue that has been bugging from the start. I have very little clearance between the light rope clip on the far left of the loop and the side art. Its close enough that the art protector won't easily squeeze in (you can force it). There is no damage but I'm concerned that over time the screw holding the clip will rub a spot in the art.

First, I checked for play in the back of the playfield to see if I could just push it slightly to the right. No luck. Then, I tried adjusting the wireform by loosening all the mounts and sliding it to the right. Only slight improvement. My final solution was to remove the machine screw and replace it with a tiny white zip tie. You'll see in the pic that its still tight, but much better without the screw. I don't suspect I'll have any problems going forward.

IMG_0698 (resized).jpegIMG_0698 (resized).jpegIMG_0711 (resized).jpegIMG_0711 (resized).jpeg
#1584 44 days ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

While working on the machine today, I decided to address a potential issue that has been bugging from the start. I have very little clearance between the light rope clip on the far left of the loop and the side art. Its close enough that the art protector won't easily squeeze in (you can force it). There is no damage but I'm concerned that over time the screw holding the clip will rub a spot in the art.
First, I checked for play in the back of the playfield to see if I could just push it slightly to the right. No luck. Then, I tried adjusting the wireform by loosening all the mounts and sliding it to the right. Only slight improvement. My final solution was to remove the machine screw and replace it with a tiny white zip tie. You'll see in the pic that its still tight, but much better without the screw. I don't suspect I'll have any problems going forward. [quoted image][quoted image]

I have this same situation day 1 out of box, except mine has allready ruined my art blades, I’ve tried manually bending it, but doesn’t give much. I actually was going to try problem solve when I order the clips.
Curious to see what resolutions or suggestions anyone has

#1585 44 days ago

The wife and kids had a great time playing Elton today and claim to have made the picture parade. Everyone wants to watch their picture go by but I can't figure out how to bring up the picture parade on-demand. Standing there waiting to cycle through everything can be a long wait - in fact most everyone got bored and checked out. Lost opportunity to build more pinball love.

Is there a button combo to go straight to the pics??

#1586 43 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ok guys. Just dialed in the new Pinwoofers and 12” Klipsch sub (with Pinwoofer connection kit)
OMG!!!!
The sound is good stock. Not good enough
If you want the full experience of this unbelievable game you have to add the pinwoofers and sub/sub kit.
Gotta have the sub bass for all songs but especially Bennie and Jets, Philly Freedom etc
It’s just next level. Not a minor difference. MAJOR!
12” Klipsch sub. And it’s not just about the Bass. The clarity in combination is unreal.
I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited about how great these mods make this already incredible pin.

Hey iceman44 ! Great to see your post.

I've lost count of how many PinWoofer systems you have but based on our past conversations, I trust your ear. Can you share what you've done in the menu and where you have your amp controls set? (Our CE delivers first week of May so it will be a bit before I can correlate your settings.) This is what we have for recommended / starting. settings:
https://pinwoofer.com/blog/pinwoofer-jersey-jack-pinball-elton-john/

I'll also mention the BBU (Bass Boost Unit) that you have in play. If you like external subs, this is a great gadget. It has a bass frequency cutoff, so it gives you a steep roll-off compared to running straight to the inputs. There is such a thing as bass quality, and I think the BBU nails it:
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-bass-boost-unit/

JJP Super Kit:
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-jjp-super-kit/

Good times. Have a stellar day all!

Thanks,
Dan
208-855-0346
[email protected]
PinWoofer.com

BBU (resized).jpgBBU (resized).jpgJJP Super Kit (resized).jpgJJP Super Kit (resized).jpg
#1587 43 days ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

The wife and kids had a great time playing Elton today and claim to have made the picture parade. Everyone wants to watch their picture go by but I can't figure out how to bring up the picture parade on-demand. Standing there waiting to cycle through everything can be a long wait - in fact most everyone got bored and checked out. Lost opportunity to build more pinball love.
Is there a button combo to go straight to the pics??

It doesn't come up every "cycle" through all the attract screens - maybe every 4th one? But you can speed the cycle along with the flipper buttons. Just press one button repeatedly until you see the pictures come up. If you overshoot it, press the other button to back up to it.

Oh, while it's displaying the pictures and scrolling them side to side, pressing the action button will pause them for a moment, for instance if you wanted to take a picture of the screen with your phone.

#1588 43 days ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

First, I checked for play in the back of the playfield to see if I could just push it slightly to the right. No luck. Then, I tried adjusting the wireform by loosening all the mounts and sliding it to the right. Only slight improvement. My final solution was to remove the machine screw and replace it with a tiny white zip tie. You'll see in the pic that its still tight, but much better without the screw. I don't suspect I'll have any problems going forward. [quoted image][quoted image]

This is what happened to mine

IMG_6707 (resized).jpegIMG_6707 (resized).jpeg
#1589 43 days ago

Quick question: I don’t know if this was covered somewhere else in this thread, but when playing the “Pinball Wizard” song and the lcd is flashing through images it goes black for a millisecond before hitting the next image. I noticed that it only does it on that song. On all other songs the images flow seamlessly into each other with no blank screen. It doesn’t seem like a big deal. I’m just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

#1590 43 days ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Quick question: I don’t know if this was covered somewhere else in this thread, but when playing the “Pinball Wizard” song and the lcd is flashing through images it goes black for a millisecond before hitting the next image. I noticed that it only does it on that song. On all other songs the images flow seamlessly into each other with no blank screen. It doesn’t seem like a big deal. I’m just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

"...deaf, dumb and BLIND kid..." Lights go out in sync with the lyrics. Flippers also flutter at "crazy flipper fingers". Pops also fire during song.

#1591 43 days ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

"...deaf, dumb and BLIND kid..." Lights go out in sync with the lyrics. Flippers also flutter at "crazy flipper fingers". Pops also fire during song.

Damn! That’s awesome! Thank you so much for telling me that. I was worried that there might be something wrong with my game. Now I think it’s even more incredible than I already thought it was.

#1592 43 days ago

Here is where I like my current settings!

Haven’t changed a thing with JJP settings, speech attenuation etc.

My be a little tough to see but I’ll try another pic to get the dial settings clearer.

IMG_0785 (resized).jpegIMG_0785 (resized).jpeg

#1593 43 days ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Hey iceman44 ! Great to see your post.
I've lost count of how many PinWoofer systems you have but based on our past conversations, I trust your ear. Can you share what you've done in the menu and where you have your amp controls set? (Our CE delivers first week of May so it will be a bit before I can correlate your settings.) This is what we have for recommended / starting. settings:
https://pinwoofer.com/blog/pinwoofer-jersey-jack-pinball-elton-john/
I'll also mention the BBU (Bass Boost Unit) that you have in play. If you like external subs, this is a great gadget. It has a bass frequency cutoff, so it gives you a steep roll-off compared to running straight to the inputs. There is such a thing as bass quality, and I think the BBU nails it:
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-bass-boost-unit/
JJP Super Kit:
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-jjp-super-kit/
Good times. Have a stellar day all!
Thanks,
Dan
208-855-0346
[email protected]
PinWoofer.com[quoted image][quoted image]

I’ll give those settings in the menu a try too Dan.

Gotta get the super kit guys! Well worth it.

Dan is right about the “bass quality”. It’s so good and easy with the kit!

Pinwoofers are great to enhance any pin. But for a music pin, it’s a no brainer.

#1594 43 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’ll give those settings in the menu a try too Dan.
Gotta get the super kit guys! Well worth it.
Dan is right about the “bass quality”. It’s so good and easy with the kit!
Pinwoofers are great to enhance any pin. But for a music pin, it’s a no brainer.

Ordered

#1595 43 days ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Damn! That’s awesome! Thank you so much for telling me that. I was worried that there might be something wrong with my game. Now I think it’s even more incredible than I already thought it was.

We try to tell people!!!!

#1596 43 days ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

And the knocker when he "always gets the replay"

#1597 43 days ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

It is amazing how much time you have on your hands. Why people care what others like is always interesting to me. Will you tell us next what the best food is or most attractive women?

Funny part is I own 5 sterns and haven’t played them in 45 days since receiving Elton. Last night, I decided to give a few a play. They honestly felt cheap, poorly lit, etc.

My only wish is JJP would hurry up with next game and please make it matrix so I can purchase it asap.

#1598 43 days ago
Quoted from Nate1979:

It is amazing how much time you have on your hands. Why people care what others like is always interesting to me. Will you tell us next what the best food is or most attractive women?
Funny part is I own 5 sterns and haven’t played them in 45 days since receiving Elton. Last night, I decided to give a few a play. They honestly felt cheap, poorly lit, etc.
My only wish is JJP would hurry up with next game and please make it matrix so I can purchase it asap.

I didn’t want to say this. But, this is exactly how I’m feeling. Exactly. I’ve sold my new sterns since Elton and though I love me some Godzilla. Elton changed how I feel about the price of sterns and what you get. Sorry stern it’s just true. Elton makes me only want JJp now.
Thinking of selling Godzilla too.
Crazy this hobby makes me! Crazy!

#1599 42 days ago
Quoted from frobozz:

It doesn't come up every "cycle" through all the attract screens - maybe every 4th one? But you can speed the cycle along with the flipper buttons. Just press one button repeatedly until you see the pictures come up. If you overshoot it, press the other button to back up to it.
Oh, while it's displaying the pictures and scrolling them side to side, pressing the action button will pause them for a moment, for instance if you wanted to take a picture of the screen with your phone.

Thanks. I'll try cycling through longer to see if I can get it to show up. Good tip on pausing the parade... I didn't know about that!

#1600 42 days ago
Quoted from Nate1979:

I’ve been saying the same thing for quite a while now.

Now that JJP has fixed the flipper/power issues it’s taken my Wonka and GNR games to another level, where they should have been all along.

And it appears they are addressing the code issues, which weren’t an issue for me in the first place but it’s nice to know they are polishing past games up.

Any games other than JJP seem “dated”, and I have a lot of them. Still fun though, just no comparison to what JJP is putting out right now.

Thus, I’ve gone back to being very excited for the NEXT JJP. And will spend my $$$ there first.

Reminds me of Woz to Hobbit. Just don’t lose the momentum now JJP by cutting back or doing stupid themes!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Whitty Pinball Creations

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PixelPete Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Paradise Valley, AZ
Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

There are 2,139 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 43.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-elton-john-official-owners-club/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.