Noes.jpg
87B04EAB-CE18-44A9-BEF5-5A2D9C6209A7 (resized).jpeg
A46AECBE-1E45-451B-A81C-8002ADA36837 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3810 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3809 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3811 (resized).jpeg
D2DC8B7E-170A-42CB-97FE-A7AF45E631F0 (resized).jpeg
p1020394 (resized).jpg
There are 1,171 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 24.
#1151 44 days ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Outside of 10mil for hitting all three, I don't think they do anything else.

Found some rules online

A46AECBE-1E45-451B-A81C-8002ADA36837 (resized).jpegA46AECBE-1E45-451B-A81C-8002ADA36837 (resized).jpeg
#1152 44 days ago

Hmmm I've never seen those awards for the drop, every time i've taken all three down I would see 10mil appear on screen as the award. Perhaps the other options only work when in nightmare, cause otherwise whats the point of more power if your not in the nightmare?

#1153 43 days ago

Anyone replace their plastic ramp when the repros were available and are sitting on an old one? or know who reproduced them?

I have one that looks like someone tried to clean it with with acetone or something and its super cloudy looking. Just looking for something a little better.

Let me know if you can help! Thanks

#1154 43 days ago

I’m not usually one for aftermarket translights, but this one is bad ass, I love it.
Saw it months ago and had to have it.

87B04EAB-CE18-44A9-BEF5-5A2D9C6209A7 (resized).jpeg87B04EAB-CE18-44A9-BEF5-5A2D9C6209A7 (resized).jpeg
#1155 39 days ago
Quoted from TheCreature:

Amazing! Can you show us your whole updated playfield?

Noes.jpgNoes.jpg

#1156 36 days ago

Does any one have an STL(s) file for the glove blades? The one on Cults3D doesn't seem to be scaled correctly when it's brought into Slicer.

#1157 36 days ago
Quoted from JakeJones07:

Does any one have an STL(s) file for the glove blades? The one on Cults3D doesn't seem to be scaled correctly when it's brought into Slicer.

Shot you a PM...call if you like...short answer...his stl is correct...but just like you found - you have to scale...~393%...I think I did 390%, this is simply due to the math 100mm =3.93 inches...I corresponded with him - as I believe you saw - but he simply didn't understand I guess....he initially had an obj that didn't work - I got him to make that stl...just scale it....you are looking for ~3mm of thickness and the center blade to be ~88mm long - that's when you've got the scale correct...that's all I did...the results were perfect...doing the restoration is tricky...takes a long time...but my restored glove(s) has been played quite a bit over 4 months and holding up great....

#1158 36 days ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Shot you a PM...call if you like...short answer...his stl is correct...but just like you found - you have to scale...~393%...I think I did 390%, this is simply due to the math 100mm =3.93 inches...I corresponded with him - as I believe you saw - but he simply didn't understand I guess....he initially had an obj that didn't work - I got him to make that stl...just scale it....you are looking for ~3mm of thickness and the center blade to be ~88mm long - that's when you've got the scale correct...that's all I did...the results were perfect...doing the restoration is tricky...takes a long time...but my restored glove(s) has been played quite a bit over 4 months and holding up great....

Just saw your message. This response is great, I’ll scale off the 3mm blade thickness!

Thanks so much for your help!

#1159 36 days ago
Quoted from JakeJones07:

Just saw your message. This response is great, I’ll scale off the 3mm blade thickness!
Thanks so much for your help!

If you want help on techniques and glues to use - it's a multi-adhesive approach - the tutorials I found were nonsense....they left you with a rather poor looking repair...

Just call

Matt

#1160 36 days ago
Quoted from Sonic:

This is my file and it prints just fine using Cura. I'll have another look at it today.

#1161 35 days ago

I checked the file in Cura and it seems fine. Make sure autoscalling is enabled. I even rexported another file and posted it called scaled. Not sure if that helps. I also put the dimensions in case there is any issue. I think you have autoscaling turned off, 30 downloads and I haven't heard anything? Hope this helps.

#1162 35 days ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I checked the file in Cura and it seems fine. Make sure autoscalling is enabled. I even rexported another file and posted it called scaled. Not sure if that helps. I also put the dimensions in case there is any issue. I think you have autoscaling turned off, 30 downloads and I haven't heard anything? Hope this helps.

Can you go ahead and post the link to the scaled file again just in case.. I didn't find it .. I'm using prusa.... It didn't auto scale....

#1163 35 days ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Can you go ahead and post the link to the scaled file again just in case.. I didn't find it .. I'm using prusa.... It didn't auto scale....

It was added to the project. Sounds like it is Prusa users having the issue?
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/freddy-krueger-pinball-glove-replacement-blades

#1164 35 days ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

It was added to the project. Sounds like it is Prusa users having the issue?
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/freddy-krueger-pinball-glove-replacement-blades

Possibly? I'm not sure what JakeJones07 is using - he's never said...

#1165 35 days ago

Anyone in the Houston area wanna sell their Freddy?

#1166 34 days ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Possibly? I'm not sure what JakeJones07 is using - he's never said...

Bambu

2 weeks later
#1167 18 days ago
Quoted from Lowaek:

I am looking for a set of the speaker grills/inserts. Does anyone know where I can get a pair? Thanks!
[quoted image]

I have a pair at my shop

#1168 18 days ago

I ended up scaling with the dimensions above. Came up well! Viggin900 thanks for the model!!

IMG_1729 (resized).jpegIMG_1729 (resized).jpegIMG_1737 (resized).jpegIMG_1737 (resized).jpegIMG_1738 (resized).jpegIMG_1738 (resized).jpeg
#1169 17 days ago

Anyone looking for the grave walker Freddy for a topper, I have one that I'm selling for 250 that I can bring to the Allentown show. I'll be there Thurs - Sat. PM me if interested.

Fedora is included.

image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpegimage3 (resized).jpegimage3 (resized).jpegimage4 (resized).jpegimage4 (resized).jpeg
#1170 17 days ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

rave walker Freddy for a topper, I have one that I'm selling for 250 that I can bring to the Allentown show. I'll be there Thurs - Sat. PM me if interested.

Fedora

The Freddy pictured above will be also be for sale at Allentown. Easy-peasy.

#1171 15 days ago

Hello everyone! Just picked myself up a Freddy on the weekend and am going through it a bit. When I noticed a few bulbs out, it didn't worry me to much. However, when I got it home I noticed that there was something wrong with the light board that goes to the boiler itself. The Grab Freddy, Jackpot and Fall asleep lights still work, but the "Open" socket on the board is loose and the lines that go to that socket have been pulled up and someone attempted to solder them back together. Needless to say that didn't work. I have done quite a bit of searching but have not found anywhere these boards are sold. Would anyone on here have any idea? Cheers!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

4,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,171 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freddy-nightmare-on-elm-street-owners-club/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.