(Topic ID: 343673)

For sale: Halloween (Collectors Edition)

By Rickbaron36

8 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

giphy (4).gif
IMG_0784 (resized).png
IMG_0785 (resized).png
IMG_0777 (resized).png
IMG_0778 (resized).png
IMG_0779 (resized).png
IMG_0780 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0781 (resized).png
IMG_0782 (resized).png
IMG_0783 (resized).png
IMG_3879.jpeg
IMG_3880.jpeg
IMG_3882.jpeg
IMG_3881.jpeg
IMG_3883.jpeg
IMG_3885.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Halloween (Collectors Edition)

Added: 2023-09-20 19:50:00 UTC • Ended: October 10th, 2023
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 7,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

One owner
Low plays
No wear anywhere on the machine
New condition at used price for fast sale!
Will ship at buyers expense
Cash at pickup or bank wire prior to pickup.

Item photos

IMG_3879.jpeg
IMG_3880.jpeg
IMG_3881.jpeg
IMG_3882.jpeg
IMG_3883.jpeg
IMG_3884.jpeg
IMG_3885.jpeg
IMG_3886.jpeg
IMG_3887.jpeg
IMG_3888.jpeg
IMG_3889.jpeg
IMG_3890.jpeg
IMG_3891.jpeg
IMG_3892.jpeg
IMG_3893.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Rickbaron36's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

Rickbaron36 has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Rickbaron36's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Brookfield, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

#2 8 months ago

Friday bump

#3 8 months ago

You should be this at the beginning of the Halloween season…said the guy looking to sell. Lol

#4 8 months ago

This is the lowest price and best condition in the Midwest I think.

#6 8 months ago
Quoted from Rickbaron36:

This is the lowest price and best condition in the Midwest I think.

It's somewhat close.

GLWS

#7 8 months ago

What price does it need to sell by Halloween?

#8 8 months ago
Quoted from Rickbaron36:

What price does it need to sell by Halloween?

Really low sadly. You can search Ohio in the market...I wouldn't post another sale I. Your ad

#9 8 months ago

Here was my pending Halloween sale thread. AITA?

IMG_0783 (resized).pngIMG_0783 (resized).pngIMG_0782 (resized).pngIMG_0782 (resized).pngIMG_0781 (resized).pngIMG_0781 (resized).pngIMG_0780 (resized).jpegIMG_0780 (resized).jpegIMG_0779 (resized).pngIMG_0779 (resized).pngIMG_0778 (resized).pngIMG_0778 (resized).pngIMG_0777 (resized).pngIMG_0777 (resized).png
#10 8 months ago

Sir, you told me you accepted “wire transfer”. I’m sorry, but I’m thinking CashApp would fit that bill.

CashApp is used by millions every day to get cash to people. I’ve used it to send money to my daughter repeatedly. Honestly, I hate the damn app for that reason alone! lol

To send a message to me mentioning “ scam” simply because some people use CashApp for scamming is ridiculous. People also use PayPal, money orders, and almost everything under the sun in one way or another to scam people. That doesn’t mean that everybody does. Overwhelming majority use these services in a Levite way.

When I asked about CashApp, all you needed to do was say no.

Coming on here and attempting to assassinate my character and smear my reputation is not cool at all.

#11 8 months ago

It shouldn’t be this hard to buy and sell a pinball machine.

#12 8 months ago

Geeterman1 … I’m sure it’s not. I just need to find a local guy a bit closer. There is one very close to me, but he wants $1500 or so more. I think I may contact that seller anyway, though. Really not liking the attempt at smearing my name, though. This seller here needs to get a grip.

#13 8 months ago

I agree! Here is the latest. I am sure the guy who complained about pinside fees will pay an extra $1500 to buy closer to home. Makes perfect sense to me.

Quoted from Geeterman1:

It shouldn’t be this hard to buy and sell a pinball machine.

IMG_0784 (resized).pngIMG_0784 (resized).pngIMG_0785 (resized).pngIMG_0785 (resized).png
#14 8 months ago

Please be sure to include my most recent response to you.

You’re making a mountain out of a damn mole hill.

It’s disgusting, frankly.

#15 8 months ago
Quoted from Derwin:

Sir, you told me you accepted “wire transfer”. I’m sorry, but I’m thinking CashApp would fit that bill.
CashApp is used by millions every day to get cash to people. I’ve used it to send money to my daughter repeatedly. Honestly, I hate the damn app for that reason alone! lol
To send a message to me mentioning “ scam” simply because some people use CashApp for scamming is ridiculous. People also use PayPal, money orders, and almost everything under the sun in one way or another to scam people. That doesn’t mean that everybody does. Overwhelming majority use these services in a Levite way.
When I asked about CashApp, all you needed to do was say no.
Coming on here and attempting to assassinate my character and smear my reputation is not cool at all.

Quoted from Derwin:

Please be sure to include my most recent response to you.
You’re making a mountain out of a damn mole hill.
It’s disgusting, frankly.

There's nothing in your messages to harm your reputation.

This only looks bad on the seller IMO.

#16 8 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Thank you, sir. Whether it be eBay, pinside, or life in general, our reputation is very important.

#17 8 months ago

Showing up with your vehicle and slapping the cash on glass makes it very easy to buy a pinball machine.

#18 8 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Showing up with your vehicle and slapping the cash on glass makes it very easy to buy a pinball machine.

I agree wholeheartedly. His price enticed me, though. lol But I’ll be dealing locally, if I can make deal.

#19 8 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I respect your opinion and love your work. You are extremely talented.

The guy negotiated a price after he knew I was 2.5 hours away.
I was clear that it was cash.
After he asked about PayPal, I told him “the only way this happens is with cash. Or you can wire the money prior to pickup.”
After all that he asks about Cashapp.

There may be a language issue. I suspect that English may be his 2nd or 3rd language. I did not specify bank wire. Would any seller take $7400 from a stranger who is practically a ghost who says he lives 2 hours from you? And he wants to use UShip for $150 to pick up and deliver my $7400 pinball. That is weird.

The only reason I posted the conversation was to get some extra views and sell my game. $7400 is a darn good price for a perfect condition Halloween CE. No?

I am not trying to harm his reputation. Or mine. No warnings to the pinball community. Just a seller trying to sell a game and deal with an extra flaky buyer.

#21 8 months ago
Quoted from Rickbaron36:

The guy negotiated a price after he knew I was 2.5 hours away.
I was clear that it was cash. After he asked about PayPal, I told him “the only way this happens is with cash. Or you can wire the money prior to pickup.” After all that he asks about Cashapp.

The thing that confused me was “wire transfer”. That set me to thinking of ways I could get you the money, and I knew CashApp was a popular way of getting cash to people. That’s the ONLY reason I mentioned it. I already have it and use it. It would have been easy for me.

Quoted from Rickbaron36:

There may be a language issue. I suspect that English may be his 2nd or 3rd language.

Why be so insulting? You can tell by the way I structure the sentences that English is not my 2nd or 3rd language. You’re just coming across like a total jackals now. Seriously. Why do that? Just… why?

Quoted from Rickbaron36:

I did not specify bank wire. Would any seller take $7400 from a stranger who is practically a ghost who says he lives 2 hours from you? And he wants to use UShip for $150 to pick up and deliver my $7400 pinball. That is weird.

Practically a ghost? Wow. I’m telling you… that there is weird. Your entire mindset is weird. And it’s not 2 hours away. It’s more like 2 1/2 hours away. As I said in my message, that’s not down the street to me. A 5 hour round trip is a hefty haul for me. Sorry if you can’t comprehend that, but we’re not all built the same.

The only reason I posted the conversation was to get some extra views and sell my game. $7400 is a darn good price for a perfect condition Halloween CE. No?

Seriously? You post my private messages where you call into question my honesty, hinting I may be attempting to scam you, and you did this only to help you sell your damn pinball machine? Dude, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. My god.

How about just telling me no, only cash, and then moving along with your life? Why attempt to smear me in an open forum? It’s people like you who give forums a bad name, and maybe why some of us don’t post much and seem like “ghosts” to you. Simply incredible.

#22 8 months ago
Quoted from Derwin:

The thing that confused me was “wire transfer”. That set me to thinking of ways I could get you the money, and I knew CashApp was a popular way of getting cash to people. That’s the ONLY reason I mentioned it. I already have it and use it. It would have been easy for me.

Why be so insulting? You can tell by the way I structure the sentences that English is not my 2nd or 3rd language. You’re just coming across like a total jackals now. Seriously. Why do that? Just… why?

Seriously? You post my private messages where you call into question my honesty, hinting I may be attempting to scam you, and you did this only to help you sell your damn pinball machine? Dude, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. My god.
How about just telling me no, only cash, and then moving along with your life? Why attempt to smear me in an open forum? It’s people like you who give forums a bad name, and maybe why some of us don’t post much and seem like “ghosts” to you. Simply incredible.

I consistently have given you the benefit of the doubt. I told you cash or wire several times before you asked about Cashapp. I explained why no seller can accept a payment that can be reversed. I told you I was posting our conversation.

I was trying to understand how/why a person would buy their 2nd Halloween CE and be okay not seeing it in person and relying on UShip to get them and use Cashapp to pay. What happens if UShip does not deliver or damages the game?

You asked me twice about deposits and I said they are not necessary. Just communicate well. Yes or no?

The moment you mentioned “box truck to pick up” I said “the only way this happen is with cash”. Yes or no?

After that you asked about PayPal friends or family or other means to pay. Yes or no?

I said “Sorry no. Cash upon delivery is the only safe way. You could come yourself with them or earlier to see it and pay. Or you can wire the money prior to them picking up.” Yes or no?

After this is when you confused Cashapp with a wire transfer which is done At financial institutions like banks.

Why or how that confusion happened why I thought there may have been a language miscommunication. Lots of people have English as a 2nd or 3rd language. I was implying nothing more or less. My dad was born in Mexico and English was his 3rd language.

To me (and most people), a 2 hour drive to make sure my $7400 game is to my liking is easy. To you, not so much. Some people can’t or won’t leave their homes or go far from their homes. I was not judging you. I was trying to understand you. Regardless, I was clear in the end, cash in person or bank wire prior.

Did I post without your permission? Yes or no?

Was I accurate here? Yes or no?

#23 8 months ago

Buyer seems wary of traveling or paying up front. Seller could change their mind and it’s gone before he gets there 2 1/2 hours later. Almost never happens but new buyers get nervous.

Seller is aware of endless ways folks can take a pin and not pay for it in the end. Bank wire transfer is not reversible and seller knows that. 2 1/2 hours is an easy drive and buyer knows that. Cash on glass after play testing. Best way.

Obvious this transaction won’t happen now, but in the future buyer needs to consider traveling.

I drove from NH to Oklahoma for a pin. That’s just ONE example. I’ve bought and sold quite a few.

#24 8 months ago

Rent a van from Enterprise.
Drive the 2.5 hours to the seller’s location.
Give the seller the cash that you have both agreed upon.
Load the machine into the van.
Drive 2.5 hours home with your new machine.

#25 8 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

Buyer seems wary of traveling or paying up front. Seller could change their mind and it’s gone before he gets there 2 1/2 hours later. Almost never happens but new buyers get nervous.
Seller is aware of endless ways folks can take a pin and not pay for it in the end. Bank wire transfer is not reversible and seller knows that. 2 1/2 hours is an easy drive and buyer knows that. Cash on glass after play testing. Best way.
Obvious this transaction won’t happen now, but in the future buyer needs to consider traveling.
I drove from NH to Oklahoma for a pin. That’s just ONE example. I’ve bought and sold quite a few.

Epic tale - Mike from Spokane, WA (selling / trading his own restored and sic Twilight Zone right now on Pinside) drove from his hometown to my house in Alaska -- in only 48 hours without stopping -- to buy my BM66 Catwoman.

I knocked $1,000 off my already low asking price just because I thought that was badass. Super good dude and neither of us has any regrets.

Just go get it if you want it - I wish I could drive 2.5 hours to find a Halloween

#26 8 months ago

So this isnt Happening,Imagine You had to pay a real shipping company,add that to Your wish price and offer it to a local.
I dont Blame the seller for their reluctance to do this deal.Local is Your best option especially If You dont have a relationship with the seller to build trust.

#27 8 months ago

Probably in your best interest in didn't work out Derwin. Not the best game, and people have trouble keeping it working consistently. Find a better game for your first pin.

#28 8 months ago

Wow. Just wow

#29 8 months ago
Quoted from Rickbaron36:

Did I post without your permission? Yes or no?
Was I accurate here? Yes or no?

Actually, you messaged me that you were posting our messages to the community. You said that in a way to threaten me as if I did something wrong. My response was… go ahead… because I did nothing wrong here. All I did was suggest CashApp after you said wire transfer, thinking it was seen as the same. I now know it’s not. But for you to BLOW THIS UP in an open forum is, frankly ridiculous.

But, hey, maybe this was good after all. People are telling me that the Halloween pin sucks, so it’s probably good that this happened. I’ll focus on getting a quality machine as my first, and avoid this nightmare of a pinball machine. Good luck with your sale.

#30 8 months ago

Too much drama here to make a sale.

#31 8 months ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Too much drama here to make a sale.

Exactly. There was no need for this.

#33 8 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

Holy nuts! I honestly didn’t know that was a thing. Seriously. Well, I’ve learned a lot from this thread, so I guess it served a purpose after all. I just wish people wouldn’t jump the gun with the “scam” thing right out of the gate. That’s really the only thing that upset me.

#34 8 months ago
Quoted from Derwin:

Holy nuts! I honestly didn’t know that was a thing. Seriously. Well, I’ve learned a lot from this thread, so I guess it served a purpose after all. I just wish people wouldn’t jump the gun with the “scam” thing right out of the gate. That’s really the only thing that upset me.

Yeah it is. 5 hours round trip is a minor cakewalk. Enjoy the hunt for your prey. Us guys are built for this.

#35 8 months ago
Quoted from Rickbaron36:

I suspect that English may be his 2nd or 3rd language. The only reason I posted the conversation was to get some extra views and sell my game.

If this isn't enough to tell you who the problem is, I don't know what to say. It's not hard to tell the buyer, "Hey, I don't use that app. It's cash, wire or bank draft prior to ship."

Seller created the drama. I wouldn't buy his game for 6k.

#36 8 months ago

I think posting a private conversation with no actual scam just to get clicks is shit. Remind me to never deal with either of these two.

#37 8 months ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I think posting a private conversation with no actual scam just to get clicks is shit. Remind me to never deal with either of these two.

I appreciate the first part of your statement, but why punish me?

#38 8 months ago
Quoted from Derwin:

I appreciate the first part of your statement, but why punish me?

That’s fair. But you DID agree to his statement to publicly post. Out of frustration and shock I’m sure. He seemed to have sidelined you with that.

With so much info available to everyone in our pockets next time check out these financial app terms. They can be surprising and seller got jittery.

#39 8 months ago

In before the Sale Lock.

#40 8 months ago

The fact that the buyer was willing to pay 7500 for a Halloween that's definitely a red flag to me!

#41 8 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

That’s fair. But you DID agree to his statement to publicly post. Out of frustration and shock I’m sure. He seemed to have sidelined you with that.

Yes… exactly… but it wasn’t as if he were asking my approval. I seen it as more a threat. He TOLD me he was going to post all the messages to the community, as if I were doing something wrong.

Quoted from underlord:

With so much info available to everyone in our pockets next time check out these financial app terms. They can be surprising and seller got jittery.

Well, i don’t blame seller for being jittery. Cash on glass is obviously the only way to go. But I got jittery about it as well. I know now that this kind of transaction can only take place in person where cash is given and and hands on machine.

Just don’t hint that somebody is trying to scam, unless you’re damn sure about it. This was not that by any stretch.

#42 8 months ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

The fact that the buyer was willing to pay 7500 for a Halloween that's definitely a red flag to me!

Well, damn. I think now I’m gonna wait for this to drop to around $6,000.

#43 8 months ago
Quoted from Derwin:

I know now that this kind of transaction can only take place in person where cash is given and and hands on machine.
Just don’t hint that somebody is trying to scam, unless you’re damn sure about it. This was not that by any stretch.

It's actually not like this all the time, but if you don't know your seller, always assume extreme caution, and for good reason.

In the past, I was paid 18k in advance through internet banking in small amounts over a week before delivering a game. I knew the buyer and he knew me. No issues.

This guy is just a drama queen. The good news is that his shit posting will likely harm his sale rather than help it.

#44 8 months ago

#11 @ 15:00: The only way this happens is with cash. Me
#12 @15:22 No PayPal friends and family, or other form? Him
#14 @ 15:31 Sorry no. Cash upon delivery is the only safe way. You could come yourself with them (ushipp) or earlier to see it and pay. Or you can wire the money prior to them picking up. Me
#16 @ 15:40 Wait. Wiring the money is an option…like Western Union? I can do that if you want. Him
#19 @16:44 Yes. It is how you buy and sell a game when the person is far away. I have sold several that way with no issues. The money is wired in advance of pickup. Look at my reviews. Easy. Me
#21@16:52 Wait. Can I send you the money by CashApp? Him

At this point I was getting upset about him saying one thing and doing another. He was not acting in good faith.

After he agreed to $7400 and offered a deposit I told him
#7 @04:05 Hello Derwin, No deposits are necessary. Just communicate well. As long as our deal happens in the next few days to a week we are good. Bring cash when you come to pick it up. Are you experienced with pinball? What games do you own? Thank you, Rick Me

#24 @17:01 Derwin, If you are trying to scam me you are wasting your time and mine. You are close by. No reason to not come and see my awesome Halloween in person. You are nearly a ghost on pinside. I have been crystal clear while you have been evasive. Why? Me

This upset him. He talked a lot about CashApp after this…#25 17:05 I offered CashApp because it’s a common way to send people money. Him

I never said he is a scammer. I said “if”. In other words, stop trying to get me to accept anything other than cash or wire. Stop being obtuse. Way before he digressed to CashApp, I told him clearly cash or wire. He acted in bad faith other that agreeing on a price.

This is what happened prior to me deciding to post our emails. Our conversation went from him being nearby agreeing on a great price of $7400 to him not wanting to pick up the game and then proposing to use UShipp and CashApp. What could possibly go wrong?

Thank you,
Rick

#45 8 months ago

You can accept whatever payment you want.

For me, it's 2023 - Zelle, CashApp, Venmo, and PayPal are all ubiquitous money transfer apps. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with 7,000 in cash if I were to sell a machine. Do I put it under my mattress?...take it right back to my bank account on my own time? When I bought my first machine I had to withdraw from different ATMs on different days due to withdrawal limits and then had to travel 2+ hours with all this cash on my person, for what? Wire transfers require me to input a bunch of information and have fees. It's a digital world. Cash is for yard sales, strip clubs and drug dealers.

#46 8 months ago
Quoted from kanwisher:

For me, it's 2023 - Zelle, CashApp, Venmo, and PayPal are all ubiquitous money transfer apps, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with 7,000 in cash if I were to sell a machine, put it under my mattress?...take it right back to my bank account on my own time? When I bought my first machine I had to withdraw from different ATMs on different days due to withdrawal limits and then had to travel 2+ hours with all this cash on my person, for what? Wire transfers require me to input a bunch of information and have fees. It's a digital world. Cash is for yard sales and strip clubs.

That’s all good and fine until someone pays via credit card and does a charge back on you. Worth the risk for a $20 transaction, but not worth it for $7k imo.

#47 8 months ago
Quoted from SNES:

That’s all good and fine until someone pays via credit card and does a charge back on you. Worth the risk for a $20 transaction, but not worth it for $7k imo.

I was wrong after doing some more reading on the topic. I suppose it's a matter of risk tolerance and trust to complete the sale, buying a high value item is nerve racking for all parties

#48 8 months ago
Quoted from kanwisher:

It's a digital world.

giphy (4).gifgiphy (4).gif
#49 8 months ago
Quoted from kanwisher:

For me, it's 2023 - Zelle, CashApp, Venmo, and PayPal are all ubiquitous money transfer apps. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with 7,000 in cash if I were to sell a machine. Do I put it under my mattress?...take it right back to my bank account on my own time? When I bought my first machine I had to withdraw from different ATMs on different days due to withdrawal limits and then had to travel 2+ hours with all this cash on my person, for what? Wire transfers require me to input a bunch of information and have fees. It's a digital world. Cash is for yard sales, strip clubs and drug dealers.

That's funny as hell!

I owned a cannabis retail shop in Alaska a few years ago. We weren't allowed to use any conventional banking.

So I had to go to my bank and take out $1,000 in small bills to make change for customers. The nosy bank teller asked me what all of this was for, which I was ready for, and I dead-panned my prepared answer: "Strippers and Cocaine." She just looked blankly at me, seemingly not sure what to do or say.

Then I laughed and told her it was a line from The Hangover --

"And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine."!

#50 8 months ago

In Canada we have direct bank transfer. Anyone can send anyone else up to 3k per day with no chance of chargebacks and shit like that. I always thought it was available in the States and was shocked when I learned that it isn't. I heard from a developer that you guys are getting this service soon. I don't think very many Canadians use cash these days, even when dealing with strangers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 210.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-halloween-collectors-edition-109 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.