(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7639 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7643 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7641 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7644 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2057 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9500 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9500 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9499 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Deadpool (resized).png
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0408 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,368 posts in this topic. You are on page 312 of 328.
#15552 6 months ago
Quoted from ExportZ:

Could you post a picture of your snikt target?
I can't get mine dialed in.

Sure here is it if I get three times multiplier almost every game easily

Stand up targets are hard for me to hit in theN the sniktt s well as orbitsx…. Mine is super easy to hit

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#15553 6 months ago

Tell me, does the ball make it all the way up the ramp to the lock each time you score the snikt?

GottaFeelingPunkin

#15554 6 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I’m a fan of the outlane genie but didn’t want to put them on Deadpool i just moved
The stock posts all the way down…
On a side note how do you hit the snklkkt shot? Is it only possible off richocets or possible with left flipper ?

Quoted from TopMoose:

Following up - for maximum weapons:
Feature Adjustment 29: 2x weapons for combos, set to Yes
Feature Adjustment 20: Max weapons per combo: set to 5
Feature Adjustment 19: combo difficulty: set to Easy
Feature Adjustment 21: weapon combo timer: set to 8 seconds
Feature Adjustment 23 through 28: bank weapons during certain modes: set all to yes

Quoted from BrokenChair:

Awesome will adjust this thank you for following up appreciate it

Quoted from BrokenChair:

Just scored 6.5 billion!!! I’ve got snnkt totally dialed in ; I can hit it very easily for some reason ;
now just have to practice stand up targets and both orbits

BrokenChair I would recommend putting your settings and outlanes back to factory so you can keep the game fun and challenging.

#15555 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Tell me, does the ball make it all the way up the ramp to the lock each time you score the snikt?
GottaFeelingPunkin

I don’t think you can score the Snikt! playfield multiplier unless it makes it to the katana.

#15556 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

GottaFeelingPunkin

Yes every time

#15557 6 months ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Vai113 I would recommend putting your settings and outlanes back to factory so you can keep the game fun and challenging.

Thanks for the suggestion but All I changed was moving the posts down and maximum weapons it is still challenging for me I still often get 30/100 mil games

Still fun and challenging for me

Still having trouble hitting standup targets although my orbit hits are getting better

My current set up is fine and challenging as it is rarely I will blow it up and get a couple billion but it’s a rare a chance..

Just had ten 30 million games in a row lol

I have no idea remotely possible how you hit the stand up targets with the flippers without a ricochet it’s impossible for me

I would honestly say my average score is about 50 million because I cannot get past juggernaut

#15558 6 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Thanks for the suggestion but All I changed was moving the posts down and maximum weapons it is still challenging for me I still often get 30/100 mil games often
Still having trouble hitting standup targets although my orbit hits are getting better

#15559 6 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Thanks for the suggestion but All I changed was moving the posts down and maximum weapons it is still challenging for me I still often get 30/100 mil games
My current set up is fine and challenging as it is rarely I will blow it up and get a couple billion but it’s a rare a chance..
Just had ten 30 million games in a row lol
I have no idea remotely possible how you hit the stand up targets with the flippers without a ricochet it’s impossible for me
I would honestly say my average score is about 50 million because I cannot get past juggernaut

Try reducing the power on your flippers. Sometimes, if the drop targets get hit too hard with a direct shot, the ball just bounces off and the targets don’t fall down. Overpowered flippers might also explain why Snikts are so easy for you.

#15560 6 months ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Try reducing the power on your flippers. Sometimes, if the drop targets get hit too hard with a direct shot, the ball just bounces off and the targets don’t fall down. Overpowered flippers might also explain why Snikts are so easy for you.

I have the pro power isn’t the problem it’s angle;

My flippers are aligned right at the dot and when attempting too hit targets I either hit orbits or sling

More easy are the snkkt shots are hitting an actual targets

Thank you for help I’m been struggling lately

#15561 6 months ago

I was playing a game on location and extra ball was lighting up like crazy what setup is this ?

After a mediocre day of an average of 30 million avg just got 3.2 billion with 5x snkkt

What a game that was…..

Excited to get my shaker motor tommorow

#15562 6 months ago

Boom! I'm in the club! CCR traded out for this tastefully modded DP Prem! First game and I put up #3 score on the machine and my best DP score to date. Maybe it's a sign! Was a really fun game to get rolling.

20231120_003605 (resized).jpg20231120_003605 (resized).jpg
#15563 6 months ago

In the club. Was putting DP on hold since 2020 but now it's here. Did +5 bil on game 3 !! what a rush.

20231112_102855 (resized).jpg20231112_102855 (resized).jpg20231112_102934 (resized).jpg20231112_102934 (resized).jpg20231116_133335 (resized).jpg20231116_133335 (resized).jpg20231116_133355 (resized).jpg20231116_133355 (resized).jpg20231116_133405 (resized).jpg20231116_133405 (resized).jpg20231116_133449 (resized).jpg20231116_133449 (resized).jpg
#15564 6 months ago

Deadpool is a great game it’s actually harder than I initially thought…my average score is about 30-100 million sometimes il blow up with snikt and get a couple bill but that’s rare. Plenty of room for growth and practice

Not too easy of a game or not too frustrating just right ;

Wish there was more enemies but I’m thrilled to have got it!

Do the enemies with Sauron have different objectives or it’s the same as level 1 enemies ?

Boy those orbits are tight!

My only criticism of the game is at times it’s extremely dark!

#15565 6 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Deadpool is a great game it’s actually harder than I initially thought…my average score is about 30-100 million sometimes il blow up with snikt and get a couple bill but that’s rare. Plenty of room for growth and practice
Not too easy of a game or not too frustrating just right ;
Wish there was more enemies but I’m thrilled to have got it!
Do the enemies with Sauron have different objectives or it’s the same as level 1 enemies ?
Boy those orbits are tight!

Get the comet white kit for DP (or build your own) it is a game changer takes all the hearse reds out and brightens up the low PF tremendously

#15566 6 months ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Get the comet white kit for DP (or build your own) it is a game changer takes all the hearse reds out and brightens up the low PF tremendously

I was thinking of picking this up you think it’s worth it I really like the red though and the darkness lol

#15567 6 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Same objectives, but you have to shoot a green-arrow shot for Sauron in between each regular shot. (Any team-up shot that is active will still work. Often it's easier to ignore Sauron and the regular shots and just fight using the team-up shots instead. The Boom button often won't choose the Sauron shot because it'll choose a team-up shot instead.)

Getting Wolverine active is highly recommended for all the Sauron fights. You can generally complete them in about three shots to the Wolvie spinner while ignoring everything else. (BTW, lube your spinner pivot points with a tiny drop of sewing machine oil. You're welcome.)

Quoted from BrokenChair:

The darkest part is Disco Multiball. There is an adjustment where you can set the lighting brighter for that.

#15568 6 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Same objectives, but you have to shoot a green-arrow shot for Sauron in between each regular shot. (Any team-up shot that is active will still work. Often it's easier to ignore Sauron and the regular shots and just fight using the team-up shots instead. The Boom button often won't choose the Sauron shot because it'll choose a team-up shot instead.)
Getting Wolverine active is highly recommended for all the Sauron fights. You can generally complete them in about three shots to the Wolvie spinner while ignoring everything else. (BTW, lube your spinner pivot points with a tiny drop of sewing machine oil. You're welcome.)

The darkest part is Disco Multiball. There is an adjustment where you can set the lighting brighter for that.

Thanks did the help do you mind telling me where the disco multi ball brightness setting is at I would appreciate it greatly !

That’s all I really care about

I don’t think I’m going to get the comments that, but the only thing that bothers me is disco multiwall it’s so dark

#15569 6 months ago

Just scroll through the adjustments and you'll find it. It's very obviously named, something like "Disco MB Brightness".

#15570 6 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Just scroll through the adjustments and you'll find it. It's very obviously named, something like "Disco MB Brightness".

Ok I’ll check thank you

I figured it out it’s way better

#15571 6 months ago

Zombie Yeti is awesome, just trying a simpler logo translite for awhile! Next up mirror blades!

IMG_2344 (resized).jpegIMG_2344 (resized).jpegIMG_2346 (resized).jpegIMG_2346 (resized).jpeg

#15572 6 months ago

Can anyone identify the movie playing in the reflection? I bet you horror fans can…

#15573 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Can anyone identify the movie playing in the reflection? I bet you horror fans can…

Any clues? It sorta looks like Dee Wallace but maybe not. I feel like I should know it. I'm binging The Twilight Zone series from 1985 right now and it's giving me all kinds of flashbacks to when I watched it as a kid.

#15574 6 months ago

Install the shaker motor today and set it to maximum use. I’m really disappointed how it’s implemented in the game it’s like barely even there such a bummer.

#15575 6 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Install the shaker motor today and set it to maximum use. I’m really disappointed how it’s implemented in the game it’s like barely even there such a bummer.

cross that off my list then. Just adding mirror blades.

#15576 6 months ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

cross that off my list then. Just adding mirror blades.

It’s OK I guess but nothing like Godzilla

#15577 6 months ago
Quoted from SiN13:

Any clues? It sorta looks like Dee Wallace but maybe not. I feel like I should know it. I'm binging The Twilight Zone series from 1985 right now and it's giving me all kinds of flashbacks to when I watched it as a kid.

It’s Dee Wallace! Before 85 tho…

#15578 6 months ago

Since people are talking mods and accessories here are a few real cheap ones.

I picked up a coloured plate to go behind the game badge. It's stupid simple but I think it looks pretty nice and tasteful. Mine is a Metallic Red if you were curious. https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0226-00

The mode inserts are all plain clear/white which is kinda boring. You can buy pre-made brackets but if you look for some generic Lighting Gel sheets you can make these yourself for pennies on the dollar. Just make sure that the LED is not pressed right up against the gel as it will fade more quickly over time. You can see my example here but there are many more in the thread and some people like to do the multipliers and the B O O M lane rollovers as well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/200#post-6367542

Another cheap and easy addition is a red translucent shooter rod to replace the stock black.
https://www.pinballlife.com/ball-shooter-plunger-rod-red-translucent-knob.html

Cheap cheap additions with each one costing about $10 or less.

IMG_20231120_165126.jpgIMG_20231120_165126.jpg
#15579 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

It’s Dee Wallace! Before 85 tho…

I was going to say Cujo, but maybe The Howling?

#15580 6 months ago
Quoted from Smack:

Since people are talking mods and accessories here are a few real cheap ones.
I picked up a coloured plate to go behind the game badge. It's stupid simple but I think it looks pretty nice and tasteful. Mine is a Metallic Red if you were curious. https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0226-00
The mode inserts are all plain clear/white which is kinda boring. You can buy pre-made brackets but if you look for some generic Lighting Gel sheets you can make these yourself for pennies on the dollar. Just make sure that the LED is not pressed right up against the gel as it will fade more quickly over time. You can see my example here but there are many more in the thread and some people like to do the multipliers and the B O O M lane rollovers as well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/200#post-6367542
Another cheap and easy addition is a red translucent shooter rod to replace the stock black.
https://www.pinballlife.com/ball-shooter-plunger-rod-red-translucent-knob.html
Cheap cheap additions with each one costing about $10 or less.[quoted image]

I tried to take it easy with the number of mods on this one compared to Godzilla but went with all these as well.

I'm a sucker for mods that are made of metal instead of 3D printed plastic and spent a little extra to get these nice ninja star pop bumper caps. The only tough part of the install on the pro was dealing with the riveted Wolverine plastic.

https://mezelmods.com/collections/deadpool-pinball/products/deadpool-pinball-pop-bumper-upgrade

metal_ninja_stars (resized).pngmetal_ninja_stars (resized).png

One last mod I'm waiting to get is the katana handle by Lucxor whenever he plans to do another run. There are a couple others out there but I really like the quality and the style of this one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1327-lucxor/06890-lucxor-katana-handle

Pinside_shopitem_6890_1 (resized).jpgPinside_shopitem_6890_1 (resized).jpg

#15581 6 months ago
Quoted from SiN13:

Unless it's the background playing tricks on us, it's not Cujo -- her hair was very short in that movie. Hair appears long in the reflected image.

#15582 6 months ago
Quoted from SiN13:

The Howling. Good job.

#15583 6 months ago

Some other cheap mods to consider. Mini taco truck, about $15 I think on eBay, and throwing star coat hook for around $11 - just remove a screw and screws right in. I had these on my pro. Disco ball with led spotlights was maybe $25-30.

IMG_2350 (resized).jpegIMG_2350 (resized).jpegIMG_2352 (resized).jpegIMG_2352 (resized).jpeg
#15584 6 months ago
Quoted from SiN13:

I tried to take it easy with the number of mods on this one compared to Godzilla but went with all these as well.
I'm a sucker for mods that are made of metal instead of 3D printed plastic and spent a little extra to get these nice ninja star pop bumper caps. The only tough part of the install on the pro was dealing with the riveted Wolverine plastic.
https://mezelmods.com/collections/deadpool-pinball/products/deadpool-pinball-pop-bumper-upgrade
[quoted image]
One last mod I'm waiting to get is the katana handle by Lucxor whenever he plans to do another run. There are a couple others out there but I really like the quality and the style of this one.
[quoted image]

I have the Lucxor handle, very nice work.

#15585 6 months ago

Quick question I’ve asked !before , but couldn’t find it, but what exactly is

Ninjapocalypse?

Thank you

Game is more challenging then. I Initially thought which is good ;

My snikkt is no longer dialed it it keeps going up and down lol

Still having difficulty with the battles, I can only battling Atleast one villain per game

So mystique is center spinner then either ramp ?

Is that center spinner hitable with right flipper seems tough angle.

Average score on stocks settings about 50 million my posts are all the way down but that is not really affecting into as much as I thought

What is the setting to light the maximum amount of extra balls?

Thank you

#15586 6 months ago
Quoted from SiN13:

[quoted image]

A Lot of People waiting until i do an other run.
I will do my best to have them back soon.

#15587 6 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Quick question I’ve asked !before , but couldn’t find it, but what exactly is
Ninjapocalypse?
Thank you
Game is more challenging then. I Initially thought which is good ;
My snikkt is no longer dialed it it keeps going up and down lol
Still having difficulty with the bottles, I can only battling Atleast one villain per game
So mystique is center spinner then either ramp ?
Is that center spinner hitable with right flipper seems tough

Ninjapocalypse - shoot the right orbit followed by the lock shot. Scores points plus 10 Ninjas.

Mystique - For the first phase center spinner and then left ramp and katana shot behind Lil DP. You don't have to make it up the right ramp, just trigger the opto behind Lil DP. After the first phase I think all 3 of those shots start lit. If you bring Wolverine into this battle you can spam the middle spinner because that is also Wolverine's shot. Whatever team-up you bring into a battle, that shot will qualify mode progress.

For Battle rules check Tilt forums, it is pretty detailed I believe for Battles.

On my DP I can hit the center spinner with the right flipper but it is a tight shot. It usually ricochets off of the post outside of the Hellhouse and rattles it's way through the spinner.

Some basic Battle strategy:
* Jugg - get Lil DP MB ready to go but don't start it (flashing green light), start the Jugg battle and then lock that ball in Lil DP. The multiball will often complete the DEAD POOL targets which stuns Jugg so you can do damage on him on the lit red shots. If you lock that first ball in Lil DP you are racing a timer to hit the scoop to start your Battle so it can be risky, and once the MB starts you are blocked from starting any Battle or Quest.

* Mystique - bring Wolverine in, center spinner all day

* Sabretooth - The left orbit is usually pretty easy to hit but it sounds like you are not finding that shot very well, so just go center spinner all day. It is really beneficial to hit the orbits though because when the ball passes trough the BAM! lanes that does damage on Sabretooth. If you can get the ball in the pops and going back up and through the rollovers it can finish the battle quickly.

Once you beat all of the battles once Suaron MB will be lit for you at the scoop which is a mini wizard mode.

#15588 6 months ago
Quoted from Smack:

Ninjapocalypse - shoot the right orbit followed by the lock shot. Scores points plus 10 Ninjas.
Mystique - For the first phase center spinner and then left ramp and katana shot behind Lil DP. You don't have to make it up the right ramp, just trigger the opto behind Lil DP. After the first phase I think all 3 of those shots start lit. If you bring Wolverine into this battle you can spam the middle spinner because that is also Wolverine's shot. Whatever team-up you bring into a battle, that shot will qualify mode progress.
For Battle rules check Tilt forums, it is pretty detailed I believe for Battles.
On my DP I can hit the center spinner with the right flipper but it is a tight shot. It usually ricochets off of the post outside of the Hellhouse and rattles it's way through the spinner.
Some basic Battle strategy:
* Jugg - get Lil DP MB ready to go but don't start it (flashing green light), start the Jugg battle and then lock that ball in Lil DP. The multiball will often complete the DEAD POOL targets which stuns Jugg so you can do damage on him on the lit red shots. If you lock that first ball in Lil DP you are racing a timer to hit the scoop to start your Battle so it can be risky, and once the MB starts you are blocked from starting any Battle or Quest.
* Mystique - bring Wolverine in, center spinner all day
* Sabretooth - The left orbit is usually pretty easy to hit but it sounds like you are not finding that shot very well, so just go center spinner all day. It is really beneficial to hit the orbits though because when the ball passes trough the BAM! lanes that does damage on Sabretooth. If you can get the ball in the pops and going back up and through the rollovers it can finish the battle quickly.
Once you beat all of the battles once Suaron MB will be lit for you at the scoop which is a mini wizard mode.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help and everything this game is being more challenging than I thought for me, which is great good replay value I would say. I’ve only reached a level two battles once orbtwo times.

Yeah, wolverine is definitely the best shot to hit in my opinion; is it normal for the Wolverines spinner to be slanted a little bit?

Many thanks guys your help is much appreciated

#15590 6 months ago

Greetings,

I've started a new Topic for another run of my DP Katana Handles.
If you're interested, please visit the topic and let me know by leaving a comment.

Thank you to everyone for your support!

Best regards,
Lucxor

#15591 6 months ago

I have the dead pro pro, and I would like to upgrade to the toy figurines. Pinball Life only has the dazzler and wolverine does anyone know if this would fit on a pro or know where I can get the other toys at thank you

#15592 6 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I have the dead pro pro, and I would like to upgrade to the toy figurines. Pinball Life only has the dazzler and wolverine does anyone know if this would fit on a pro or know where I can get the other toys at thank you

Those are the only 2 figures that the Premium has. There is a common Colossus off the shelf figurine you can buy with many people gluing a pinball onto his open palm. There is also an off the shelf Domino figure that some people have purchased as well.

Search the thread and gallery for these, you'll find many examples of mounting which often means zip ties.

#15593 6 months ago

If anyone wants to join the club, I have a new DP pro that wasn't a great fit for my wife/family. 50 plays with stern shaker. See my ad if interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new Deadpool Pro, stock, less than 100 plays. The game is perfect, no issues. Wife wants me to get something different. I'll entertain trade offers +/- cash or will sell o...”
2023-11-13
Kansas City, MO
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 457 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15594 6 months ago
Quoted from JustJared:

If anyone wants to join the club, I have a new DP pro that wasn't a great fit for my wife/family. 50 plays with stern shaker. See my ad if interested.

Machine - For Trade

Deadpool (Pro)

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new Deadpool Pro, stock, less than 100 plays. The game is perfect, no issues.
Wife wants me to get something more kid friendly. I'll entertain trade offers +/- cash or wil...”

8 days ago

Carl Junction, MO
(475 mi)

JustJared

Trade

GLWT. And lol. My kids (4&5) love the Deadpool I just brought in this week. Wife hasn't even looked at it. The kids jam to the music, though, and have already enjoyed on location.

#15595 6 months ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

A Lot of People waiting until i do an other run.
I will do my best to have them back soon.

Im in Lucxor for when you do another run!!

#15596 6 months ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Greetings,
I've started a new Topic for another run of my DP Katana Handles.
If you're interested, please visit the topic and let me know by leaving a comment.
Thank you to everyone for your support!
Best regards,
Lucxor

Hey Luc I’ve sent more than a few people your way, so it’s probably partially my fault you have been getting pestered about this

I know we have discussed it via pm a while back but this was/is the best katana handle available. To anyone thinking about getting a Katana handle get in on this run ASAP!

The handle is beautifully made and finished, one of my favourite mods on my Deadpool!

#15597 6 months ago

Oh, really the premium only has a dazzler and wolverine toy us I was unaware of that or the other ones plastic like the pro?

#15598 6 months ago
Quoted from Headshothills:

Im in Lucxor for when you do another run!!

Added

Quoted from J85M:

Hey Luc I’ve sent more than a few people your way, so it’s probably partially my fault you have been getting pestered about this
I know we have discussed it via pm a while back but this was/is the best katana handle available. To anyone thinking about getting a Katana handle get in on this run ASAP!
The handle is beautifully made and finished, one of my favourite mods on my Deadpool!

Hey! Thank you so much for directing people to me. Your support means a lot! I underwent a job change and moved homes, which kept me away for over a year. It's been a good motivator to get back into it. It's great to hear that the katana handle remains one of your favorite mods.

#15599 6 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Oh, really the premium only has a dazzler and wolverine toy us I was unaware of that or the other ones plastic like the pro?

Pro has wolverine, Deadpool, dazzler, domino and colossus plastics. The prem/le just has dazzler and wolverine figures to hide spotlights for the discoball.

I actually think the pro plastics look better and the fact you get 4 characters instead of the two is ace, you do get the plastics in the goodie bag with the prem/le though so you can always add them.

#15600 6 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Pro has wolverine, Deadpool, dazzler, domino and colossus plastics. The prem/le just has dazzler and wolverine figures to hide spotlights for the discoball.
I actually think the pro plastics look better and the fact you get 4 characters instead of the two is ace, you do get the plastics in the goodie bag with the prem/le though so you can always add them.

Yeah, I agree and I also agree that pro is better with stand up targets..

It’s funny, I was hitting the snikt like crazy when I first got my game and now 500 players later it’s only going halfway up the ramp and down so I’m going to clean the ramp in the area around the shop to make it smooth or hopefully it will help

I don’t understand how some people online can hit that shot consistently every time

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Conway, NH
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Yardley, PA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Machine - For Sale
Elk Grove, CA
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 85.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,368 posts in this topic. You are on page 312 of 328.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/312 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.