3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 73 days ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 months ago

Pretty self explanatory, when I look through my collection index, games w/ NVRAM show batteries last changed date. Can that get swapped with an NVRAM icon instead of the dying battery icon and date?

--------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/17.1.2 Safari/605.1.15 (this will help us make sense of your bug report)

#2 3 months ago
    Quoted from sevenrites:

Pretty self explanatory, when I look through my collection index, games w/ NVRAM show batteries last changed date. Can that get swapped with an NVRAM icon instead of the dying battery icon and date?
    --------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/17.1.2 Safari/605.1.15 (this will help us make sense of your bug report)

Just go to your collection editor and hit "clear all battery dates". The battery icon will then disappear forever.

Edit: I suppose this may not be completely helpful unless you've changed ALL your games to NVRAM, but just wanted to throw it out there...

Edit #2: I did some more digging, and it looks like you can toggle off the battery icon per game if you don't want to do the whole collection. Click the box that says "This game has no batteries".

#5 3 months ago

Thanks for looking around at it Matt. I have selected "this game has no batteries" on all my NVRAM games. The problem is when you're looking at your whole collection on the splash or index screen, it still shows the last changed date, even if you've selected "no batteries."

1 month later
    #6 73 days ago

Battery icon isn't supposed to show up for games that don't have them installed. I'll fix this in the next update!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/collection-games-w-nvram-show-batteries-last-changed-date and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.