(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25,149 posts
  • 705 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Weeedoggie
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 25,149 posts in this topic. You are on page 502 of 503.
#25051 26 days ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Now now my is restored inside and out no one does that around here

Hmmm. Nobody does that ANYWHERE!

I think there’s a reason nobody restores what is considered to be the dullest WPC title released by Wms….

#25052 26 days ago

Auction today with a bunch of pins -- https://live.millerandmillerauctions.com/live-auction/4-DG64NM

Collectors saw some juicy prices on pins at a previous auction and put a few machines up to see how it goes.

#25053 26 days ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Auction today with a bunch of pins -- https://live.millerandmillerauctions.com/live-auction/4-DG64NM
Collectors saw some juicy prices on pins at a previous auction and put a few machines up to see how it goes.

Gilligan's Island already at 7k, really?

#25054 26 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

And 18% buyer's premium and tax!

#25055 26 days ago

Wow just wow

#25056 26 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

That was my old project. Kevin did a great job with the restoration. Even painted the habitrails to look like bamboo

#25057 26 days ago

$8500 for Gilligan’s Island, plus consignment

#25058 26 days ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

$8500 for Gilligan’s Island, plus consignment

Wowie, a 90's game that hit the sweet spot for someone.. it's a relatively fun game to play, but you get yourself a recent Stern Pro for the same amount. Just saying.

#25059 26 days ago

When I am dead all mine are going to auction people always pay more for some reason, it is like addictive gambling for these people.

#25060 26 days ago

Venom LE is SOLD.

#25061 25 days ago

Selling my Halloween pinball. Can hold till.yegpin if interested pinside ad and YouTube available

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/176978

#25062 25 days ago

When is Yegpin this year?

#25065 25 days ago

Is there anyone who’s awesome at pf restorations in Canada?

#25066 25 days ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Is there anyone who’s awesome at pf restorations in Canada?

Devron in Saskatoon, but I doubt he’d have a time slot for one anymore? ‍♂️

#25067 22 days ago

Stern nascar for sale or trade $5900. Awesome shape

New double cc playfield ff speakers, mirror blades and lots more

#25068 21 days ago

I could use some help setting up 2 games please. I just moved and they are still wrapped up, but basically where they will be.

The games will be sitting on laminate flooring. I'm wondering if furniture cups will work good? There's a few different options from Canadian Tire

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/certified-round-carpet-furniture-cups-for-furniture-legs-2-in-brown-0460883p.html

I know about pin footies, but need something sooner and about as effective. Or I just get some carpet remnant to lay down?

Rob

#25069 21 days ago

You don't need anything fancy, the felt pads that are sticky on one side they sell at home depot or hardware store work perfect.

#25070 21 days ago

This is what I use on hardwood

https://a.co/d/6Tttdv3

Quoted from Rob_G:

The games will be sitting on laminate flooring. I'm wondering if furniture cups will work good? There's a few different options from Canadian Tire
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/certified-round-carpet-furniture-cups-for-furniture-legs-2-in-brown-0460883p.html
I know about pin footies, but need something sooner and about as effective. Or I just get some carpet remnant to lay down?
Rob

#25071 21 days ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

This is what I use on hardwood
https://a.co/d/6Tttdv3

I use these as well on vinyl plank

#25072 21 days ago

Don't your games then slide all over the place?

#25073 21 days ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Mine didn't slide around, I'm on hard floors. When I'm moving the games a bit to clean them, makes it easier and does save the flooring!

#25074 21 days ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I could use some help setting up 2 games please. I just moved and they are still wrapped up, but basically where they will be.
Rob

That is what I use, but I get the smaller 1 5/8" or 1 3/4" base from the dollar store. They fit around the leg leveler perfectly. They can slide with effort, but do not move with normal playing force/nudging.

#25075 21 days ago

I improvised, as I had a few extra front door rubber mats. Cut 4 small pieces, and put under the legs. I have some laminate flooring where the games are set up, and it works great. You might be a redneck if..lol

#25076 21 days ago

@Rob_G, Eddie at DRAPL sells these rubber feet in all colours. Canadian business. Works great on most floors!

https://pinballleds.ca/index.php?route=product/product&path=91&product_id=99

#25077 21 days ago

We have a small quantity of those we sell to our local collectors they are awesome we use them on all of our games.

#25078 21 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Mine didn't slide around, I'm on hard floors. When I'm moving the games a bit to clean them, makes it easier and does save the flooring!

What about nudging?

#25079 21 days ago

There is “good enough” resistance before the breaking point at which it slides. Still Tilts on any egregious movement/nudging.

I embrace the skill of nudging, and really enjoy having these on my pins.

Quoted from Tranquilize:

#25080 21 days ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

What about nudging?

Like Apollo18 wrote, same!
There's enough resistance due to the weight.

#25081 21 days ago

Nascar is sold to a local buyer

#25082 20 days ago

Looks like Meeplemart in Toronto is removing it's pinball machines soon. Shame, it was one of the best locations due to the hours. Now I'll have no place to play galactic tank force.

#25083 20 days ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

Looks like Meeplemart in Toronto is removing it's pinball machines soon. Shame, it was one of the best locations due to the hours. Now I'll have no place to play galactic tank force.

Ya, been there a couple of times while in Toronto. It was awesome. Wonder why, but also hope everything is all good with the owner.

#25084 20 days ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Ya, been there a couple of times while in Toronto. It was awesome. Wonder why, but also hope everything is all good with the owner.

Not sure the reason, my guess would be either electricity cost(I know it's why some places are rarely open) or it takes too much real estate away from things they could sell. I mean I'm sure it was only there because the owner loved pinball, doubt it was a money maker. I still have a bunch of tokens I never used. Will go back before they are gone.

#25085 20 days ago

SOLD now.

HUO Venom pro for sale.

#25086 17 days ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I use the same. You still have to be careful. If a hard piece of dirt or something gets inbetween the slider and the hardwood, well it's game over for the floor. Like everyone else has said, they stay put because of the weight, but will move with a decent nudge or if you really want to move the pin.

#25087 17 days ago

All my pins are on tile doesn’t hurt tile at all doesn’t matter what u do to them

#25088 17 days ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

All my pins are on tile doesn’t hurt tile at all doesn’t matter what u do to them

Laminate flooring isn't as durable as tile though.

Rob

#25089 17 days ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Laminate flooring isn't as durable as tile though.
Rob

No but better then real hardwood ,am a flooring guy lol tile is the best for pinball machines that’s for sure

#25090 17 days ago

I thought this was a For Sale thread? HUO Stern 24 $5800.

#25091 17 days ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

It’s where a bunch of Canadians come to chat pinball too.

Also if you don’t have a marketplace ad you ain’t no better than us

#25092 17 days ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Where are you located?

#25093 17 days ago

He is in Ottawa, Ontario.

#25094 17 days ago

I wonder what kind of floor he has

#25095 17 days ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Used to be before we had to link to our ads. Now it’s just a general chat with the occasional game for sale lol.

#25096 16 days ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Used to be before we had to link to our ads. Now it’s just a general chat with the occasional game for sale lol.

There's not many ways for Pinside to monitor what goes on here. I mean, they can't automate scanning and looking over every post and threads that happen to mention numbers, dollar values or dollar signs, for exemple. The Pinside volunteers would need to spend days looking over those messages. Like I pointed out before, what probably happened is someone chimed in and complained most likely because of some failed transaction.

Having said that, PM if you are interested in a Star Wars Premium

#25097 16 days ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

This is the flooring thread.

#25098 16 days ago
Quoted from Fifty:

PM if you'd like a SW Premium, goes well on any type of floor. Will provide small leg cups so the game can be nudged without damage to whatever flooring material you have!

#25099 16 days ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Apparently

#25100 16 days ago

WTB Elton John JJP if anyone is updating to the CE

There are 25,149 posts in this topic. You are on page 502 of 503.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/502 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.