Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 377 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by Dayhuff
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_132942 (resized).jpg
    20240423_135213 (resized).jpg
    20240423_132502 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230915_023618682 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230915_023623519 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230915_023629207 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230915_030447096 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230915_030439489 (resized).jpg
    Antique-Booth-Price-Tags-Antique-Circa-1900-Price-Tag-300x213 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240421_082024_Facebook (resized).jpg
    PART_1713701289583 (resized).jpeg
    PART_1713701315384 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20240420_145222059 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240420_145253492 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240419_013207492 (resized).jpg
    20240418_164751 (resized).jpg
    There are 377 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
    #1 1 year ago

Michigan’s Premier Pinball and Gameroom Show

Come join us April 18-20 (Thursday-Saturday)

Dates
    April 18th: 2 pm-10 pm

April 19th: 1 pm-10 pm

April 20th: 9 am-6 pm

Kalamazoo County Expo Center - 2900 Lake St. Kalamazoo, MI
    (location is accessible and step-free)

Price
    Want to get in free? Visit our Bring a Game section for more info

http://www.pinballatthezoo.com/

#2 1 year ago

I will be there with a game or few. Is there going to be an auction?

Added 13 months ago:

Now that we are getting closer to the event I will be there but just for Friday. Not able to bring any games this year.

#3 1 year ago

I'm getting excited...

2 months later
    #4 1 year ago

Little over a month now. I should be bringing 2-3 games

#5 1 year ago

Holy crap this is sneaking up on me. Thankfully all I have to do is show up, drink Michigan beer, and eat Sweetwater donuts.

#6 1 year ago

+1 For Sweetwater donuts

#7 1 year ago

Sprinkle Rd is calling

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Holy crap this is sneaking up on me. Thankfully all I have to do is show up, drink Michigan beer, and eat Sweetwater donuts.

You're probably going man the junk booth a little bit too. Although I guess its not something you 'have' to do.

#9 1 year ago

Oh yeah, junk booth! It has chairs. I like chairs.

#10 1 year ago

That floor is hard. I get sore feet after a while.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

That floor is hard. I get sore feet after a while.

Wuss!!

Just kidding Howie. Looking forward to seeing you at the show.

John

#12 1 year ago

17 years of retirement has made me soft. Can I grab a chair from your booth?

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Sprinkle Rd is calling

Cork Street too.....

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

Can I grab a chair from your booth?

Chairs are typically in short supply but if you show up with beer we'll let you sit in the booth and sell junk. BYOJ

#15 1 year ago

I'm planning on attending again this year with parts, some new playfield glass, taking orders for powder coating and much more....

Also I'll be selling/listing in a few weeks; 3 Pinball machines and 7 arcade video games before this show and possibly be able (depending on room in the trailer) to deliver them for pickup at PATZ 2023...More details coming soon.

Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

17 years of retirement has made me soft. Can I grab a chair from your booth?

Anytime, but there is a $5 deposit.

John

#17 1 year ago

wow, john's getting mean in his old age. don't worry howie, I'll steal a chair from his booth for you when he's not looking

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

wow, john's getting mean in his old age. don't worry howie, I'll steal a chair from his booth for you when he's not looking

Getting mean?.....man I'm already there. It's this pinball addiction I tell ya, I'm robbing little old ladies for there quarters.

John

#19 1 year ago

Looking for nice examples of the following to pick up at the show:

Checkpoint
    Baywatch
    Surf ‘n Safari
    EBD (no hardtop playfield)
    Comet
    Fire
    Barracora
    Riverboat Gambler (Diamond plate preferred)

#20 1 year ago

I'm happy to announce that Leeann and I will be attending PATZ again this year.

We'll have several of our new t-shirt designs, our latest MODs from Godzilla, RUSH, LZ, TS4, Godfather and possibly a few for Foo Fighters.

We will also have a very limited supply of our older MODs and possibly a few games for sale (I will be posting pictures shortly).

So if you are interested in any of our MODs, please be sure to PM us so we can have them created and set them aside for you, so you can pick them up from us at the show. We normally have plenty of show special pricing on our MODs, not to mention saving on shipping costs.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone in about a month.

#21 1 year ago

We will be bringing a dozen or so machines, if Yancy brings me sweetwater donuts. If no donuts, no game, lol

Not sure what all ill have, but i know that ill have some foo fighters, bods, and others. I have some games i can bring for sure if a deal is made beforehand

mando pro premium
    tmnt pro premium
    zep pro premium
    star wars pro premium

Trades considered,

#22 1 year ago

Some of the items that we'll have at our booth are...

- Brand New Houdini Playfield
    - After Burner arcade game (only if it sells ahead of time - too heavy to bring if not sold) PM me for details.
    - Several Stern Banners (Godzilla, Bond, Mando, RUSH and a few others)
    - and of course all of our MODs, new t-shirt designs, toys, wallets, etc

After Burner 00 (resized).jpgAfter Burner 00 (resized).jpgAfter Burner 01 (resized).jpgAfter Burner 01 (resized).jpgHoudini Playfield (resized).jpgHoudini Playfield (resized).jpg
    #23 1 year ago

I should be there on saturday friday and can bring any pre-ordered concert ticket magnet requests to save the $5 on shipping.

pm me with any requests one week prior to PATZ.

edit: friday is when I'll be at the zoo. I can leave any magnets for people on saturday with ULEK or Tilt Amusements if prior arrangements are made.

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from ULEKstore:

Some of the items that we'll have at our booth are...
    - Brand New Houdini Playfield
    - After Burner arcade game (only if it sells ahead of time - too heavy to bring if not sold) PM me for details.
    - Several Stern Banners (Godzilla, Bond, Mando, RUSH and a few others)
    - and of course all of our MODs, new t-shirt designs, toys, wallets, etc
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quick update - I currently only have James Bond 007 and possibly Godzilla Stern Banners left. The other ones are SOLD.

#25 1 year ago

I have standard size playfield glass, 40 per sheet. if you want any, let me know, at this time, i only plan to bring what would be pre-purchased. I had a bunch ask for it at louisville, and they never came and got it, and its not something that is fun to haul around if not needed

#26 1 year ago

I have a williams contact i could bring if a deal is in place. 1800 obo, nice condition, new troxel drop board

#27 1 year ago

I wish I had room for it. Need a bigger basement.

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from vegasplayer:

Looking for nice examples of the following to pick up at the show:
    Checkpoint
    Baywatch
    Surf ‘n Safari
    EBD (no hardtop playfield)
    Comet
    Fire
    Barracora
    Riverboat Gambler (Diamond plate preferred)

There was a DP RG for sale in IL recently.

#29 1 year ago

is pinball life going to be there?

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from Paulb:

is pinball life going to be there?

Terry retired from doing shows.

#31 1 year ago

I ended up selling the 3 Pinball machines that I was going to offer for sale when I return from TPF next week... Anyways, there's always plan "B". I will still be listing/selling 7 arcade games and can bring a few pinballs or something for everyone to play..

Here is a sneak peak of the video games here is what I will be selling and can possibly deliver to and pickup at PATZ if sold.

2) Namco/Nintendo Mario Kart 2 GP sit down racing games that link together (hard to find and very desirable)
    2) Midway Off Road Challenge sit down racing games that link together.
    1) Original Taito Jungle King (I heard this is a pretty rare machine)
    1) Original Nintendo Super Brothers
    1) Original Konami Track and Field

More details to come soon when I get back in from Texas.

I will also have a few new sheets of standard playfield glass for $30, some new invisi-glass for $245 and 1 new sheets of wide body playfield glass for $40. The make me an offer treasure parts cabinet, some gameroom decor/translites, odds and ends parts, and whatever else I can dig up.

Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery

20230320_123118 (resized).jpg20230320_123118 (resized).jpg
    20230320_123410 (resized).jpg20230320_123410 (resized).jpg20230320_123615 (resized).jpg20230320_123615 (resized).jpg20230320_123545 (resized).jpg20230320_123545 (resized).jpg20230320_123735 (resized).jpg20230320_123735 (resized).jpg20230320_123139 (resized).jpg20230320_123139 (resized).jpg20230320_123247 (resized).jpg20230320_123247 (resized).jpg

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Cork Street too.....

Bitch no one does Cork street except the poor!

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Are you thinking aboot Spicer Road?????

#34 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Quoted from MrBally:

Are you thinking aboot Spicer Road?????

homeless fight!! I'm going to bet my scratch-offs on the guy with the hair

#35 1 year ago
    Quoted from galaxian:

I will be there with a game or few. Is there going to be an auction?

Oh yes, there will be a SATURDAY-HUFF auction!

#36 1 year ago

Less than a month away! I got PATZ fever!

#37 1 year ago

Still not positive what we will have, but expect us to have around 14 pins to the show.

I know i will have

foo fighter pro
    foo fighter premium
    bond pro
    bond premium

and if presold i can have
    rush pro
    rush premium
    mando pro
    mando premium
    tmnt pro
    tmnt premium

i might even have a godzilla premium and elvira premium available if they come in time

#38 1 year ago

As the show is getting closer... we are starting to get tons of requests for orders. For that - we thank you!!

If you are wanting to place an order with us to pick up at the show (to save on shipping), please reach out to us with a DM or email us at [email protected] so we can make sure to have your order ready and set aside at the show.

Attached are pictures of just a few of our latest and greatest items that are available to order.

All t-shirts are available in sizes XS - 4XL and come in a variety of different colors. If you order by either sending us a PM or an email, we can even switch up your favorite pinball tshirt design with your favorite color. For example; we'll have the Pinball Daze design in Silver again this year BUT if you'd like that design on a PURPLE or RED tshirt... you'd need to place the order ahead of time.

Dark Side of Pinball T-Shirt design _ Model Mockup (resized).pngDark Side of Pinball T-Shirt design _ Model Mockup (resized).pngEHOH Pile of Skulls (resized).jpgEHOH Pile of Skulls (resized).jpgMultiball Mode by Johnny Crap (resized).pngMultiball Mode by Johnny Crap (resized).pngWarning May Yell Obscenitites ... tshirt design (resized).pngWarning May Yell Obscenitites ... tshirt design (resized).pngt-shirt-mockup-featuring-a-senior-man-with-a-trendy-style-28425 (resized).pngt-shirt-mockup-featuring-a-senior-man-with-a-trendy-style-28425 (resized).png
    #39 1 year ago

Anyone needing a set of our "Lightning" flipper bat topper mods for their Foo Fighters pinball machine, please let us know so we can make a set for you.

These come in sets of either 3 or 4. Set of 3 is for the Pro Model and Set of 4 is for the Premium and LE models.

NOTE: Regularly priced at $17.95 (set of 3) and $19.95 (set of 4)... if you pre-pay via PayPal or Venmo and pick your flipper bat toppers up at the show,
    the show special pre-pay price is $16.00 for a set of 3 and $18.00 for a set of 4.

FF Flipper Bat MODs 00 (resized).jpgFF Flipper Bat MODs 00 (resized).jpgFF Flipper Bat MODs 01 (resized).jpgFF Flipper Bat MODs 01 (resized).jpgFF Flipper Bat MODs 02 (resized).jpgFF Flipper Bat MODs 02 (resized).jpg
    #40 1 year ago

We're getting close everyone! I know I'm excited. Looks like we will have a healthy showing from Stern again this year. Huge thanks to Tilt Amusements! Love that! But it also looks like we will have Godfather and some other goodies from KingPin Games! Shaping up to be a great year. We also have the Stern Pro Circuit event running all weekend long. It's going to be a great show!

What's everyone bringing out to the show?!?!?! We will have our usual best in show awards as always.

#41 1 year ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

We will have our usual best in show awards as always.

What are the category's?

Most rare game perhaps?
    Best vendor booth?
    Most handsome auctioneer?

John

#42 1 year ago
    Quoted from ULEKstore:

As the show is getting closer... we are starting to get tons of requests for orders. For that - we thank you!!
    If you are wanting to place an order with us to pick up at the show (to save on shipping), please reach out to us with a DM or email us at [email protected] so we can make sure to have your order ready and set aside at the show.
    Attached are pictures of just a few of our latest and greatest items that are available to order.
    [quoted image]

I'm not greedy, so I'll only take one of the hot brunettes from that first image. ty. I will pick her up on friday, please package her well

#43 1 year ago

what all vendors will be there?

#44 1 year ago

Should have a Stern Magic at the show for sale and may bring my beat up fathom for people to play along with the game i am bringing for the tournament (SeaWitch), We should also have a Back to the Future that will be for sale from One Well Brewing at the show. BTTF will be around 5k Stern Magic around 1600.

#45 1 year ago
    Quoted from mc8045:

Should have a Stern Magic at the show for sale and may bring my beat up fathom for people to play along with the game i am bringing for the tournament (SeaWitch), We should also have a Back to the Future that will be for sale from One Well Brewing at the show. BTTF will be around 5k Stern Magic around 1600.

My wife and I were at One Well Brewing yesterday!

#46 1 year ago

Will anyone at the show be selling Mirror Blades for Bally/WMS machines? Looking for a set for Getaway and Mousin' Around specifically. The side protectors would be a bonus...looking to save on shipping and happy to pre-pay!

#47 1 year ago

New price for Jungle King is $1,500 00 and sale pending on Super Mario Brothers.

Other - For Sale
    “I have 2 Nintendo Namco Mario Kart GP 2 sit down racing arcade video games that link together for 2 people racing (hard to find). Both are working great including the cameras. CRTs...”
    2023-04-02
    Muskegon, MI
    123,465 (OBO)
    Archived after: 14 days
    Viewed: 334 times

#48 1 year ago

For anyone who purchased and/or plans on purchasing a Stern's Foo Fighters pinball machine... we will have several Reproduction Replacement Ramp Plastics made from PETG, which is much stronger and more flexible then the factory stock plastics that are continuously breaking. Because of the high demand of these replacement ramps - please send me a DM and/or an email to make sure that I have enough for anyone wanting to purchase them at the show (to save on shipping).

P.S. We have a Foo Fighters on location and both the left and right ramps broke within less than 280 plays on it. Again, these are a MUST have for anyone who plans on owning this game (especially for operators who will have them on route).

Foo Fighters Left Ramp Plastic (resized).jpgFoo Fighters Left Ramp Plastic (resized).jpgFoo Fighters Right Ramp Plastic (resized).jpgFoo Fighters Right Ramp Plastic (resized).jpg
    #49 1 year ago

I have some wall-hanger pfs I could bring, if sold ahead of time. I'm going to be very limited on space in the car (brining one game for free play), so I won't have room to bring them all or put in the auction.

Franklin:
    Paragon
    Centaur
    Flash Gordon
    Rolling Stones (Bally)

Franklin+Jackson+Jackson+Hamilton:
    KISS (Bally)

I also have a fully populated SBM, but not sure if I could get it to the show or not. Price is tbd.

Looking forward to the show!

#50 1 year ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

I have some wall-hanger pfs I could bring, if sold ahead of time. I'm going to be very limited on space in the car (brining one game for free play), so I won't have room to bring them all or put in the auction.
    Franklin:
    Paragon
    Centaur
    Flash Gordon
    Rolling Stones (Bally)
    Franklin+Jackson+Jackson+Hamilton:
    KISS (Bally)
    I also have a fully populated SBM, but not sure if I could get it to the show or not. Price is tbd.
    Looking forward to the show!

Can I pay in Sacagaweas?

There are 377 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2023-patz-pinball-at-the-zoo-april-20th-22nd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.