Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ArseFez
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I just started fixing up my first EM, a Williams Casanova. After swapping out fuses and giving the steppers a good scrub I've run into an issue with attempting to coin up the machine. Upon coining up the score reels begin counting up and the chime rings with 100. Does any one have any suggestions on where to start with this problem?

I'm thinking it's some of the leaf switches on the motor but felt it would be best to ask on pin side before going through it given my lack of experience with EM games.

Also I went ahead and uploaded a video to YouTube with the coin up sequence described.

#2 7 years ago

Any playfield contact rollover stuck closed is where i would start also the top right target feeds the 10 pt. relay activating the score drum unit.
Do you have the schematic?

#3 7 years ago

Also the A Or B target with a contact issue allows/ pulls the 10 pt. re. from what i see.

#4 7 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions. I have been going over the schematic for the past half hour and one the switches you mentioned seem to be the culprit.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-casanova-coin-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.