(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,099 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 50 minutes ago by houseofpin
  • Topic is favorited by 562 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 362 of 362.
#18050 12 days ago

Jacks to Open lowered to $1500

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Jacks to Open in decent condition. Plays great. Original score displays. Setup to take tokens. ***LOWERED PRICE*** The good: Nice bright cabinet Solid backglass Comet LEDs Titan ...”
26 days ago
Towson, MD
1,500 (Firm)

Genesis available as well

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Plays great! Game was recently cleaned and waxed with lots of new parts installed including: under playfield lab, pop bumper bodies, pop bumper caps, ramps, silicone rings and full...”
25 days ago
Towson, MD
2,500 (Firm)

#18051 12 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Nice Elvira for sale about 1000 plays tons of mods. Elvira side rails, shooter rod, art blades, speaker lights, lighted flipper buttons, interactive back box lights, video mod in a...”
12 days ago
Edgemoor, DE
10,500 (OBO)

#18053 12 days ago

This weekend only- $4200 for Jurassic Park DE, must pick up, no trades.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working Game includes: Pinsound Pinsound Headphone Station Repro Topper 6.0 Game Rom Ball trough opto board See pictures for condition. No Trades, No Shipping. Pickup On...”
2024-04-25
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 314 times

#18054 12 days ago

PSA:

One week to PINFEST!!!

There is a pinball show in Allentown Pennsylvania 3-4 May that is a great place to buy/sell/trade machines... and share yours for free admission!

There will be over 250 pinball machines there brought by enthusiasts, as well as vendors bringing in the latest machines, mods, parts, and accessories. Last year about ½ of the pinball machines on the floor had for sale signs on them, and there were parts and projects a plenty. There will be EMs, solid states, and the latest and greatest pins. It is $25 to get in and play all day, $45 for the weekend or you get in for free if you bring a machine to share. Be sure to register on the official site early if bringing a machine as last year (for the first time) space actually filled up! If you’ve never gone to a pinball show… this one’s awesome. Did I mention the Amish farmers market across the street for great food?

This is a great place to sell your machine, buy your next machine, or meet up for a long distance trade.

Here is the official site:

https://www.pinfestival.com/
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-pinfest-2024-official-show-details-thread-

Here is the dedicated for sale/looking thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2024-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk

CrazyLevi is hosting the tournament there this year with more details to come.

Here is a random youtube walkthrough from last year to give you an idea of what to expect.

The Allentown Fair Grounds is at 302 N 17th St. Allentown, Pa.

Credit to Ivan1496 for putting this on!!

On a personal note, this is my favorite pinball event of the year and I cannot recommend this enough. If you are into old games. Go. If you are looking to buy a game, go. If you are a tournament player, go. If you want to check out the latest and greatest games, go. There will literally be hundreds of pinball enthusiasts of all types you can nerd out about anything pinball related with, or just wear headphones if you don't want to talk. All are welcome...

#18055 12 days ago

For sale or possible trade are a couple of my fully rebuilt Sterns.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my completely rebuilt, mint condition Pirates of the Caribbean. I just finished stripping, cleaning, polishing and rebuilding the entire game. Every ball guid...”
10 days ago
Pittsburgh, PA
6,500   Pending
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my fully rebuilt Elvis. I have done a complete tear-down, cleaning and rebuild of the game. All ball guides, ramps and plastics have been disassembled and cle...”
22 hours ago
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade

#18056 11 days ago

Can deliver to Pinfest.
This game gives ya the equivalent gameplay of an LE at the price of a Pro

Machine - For Sale
Alien (Ellen Ripley Version) 3% OFF! Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling a new out of box Alien Ripley edition pinball machine. Bought a couple weeks ago and the game has less than 25 plays on it. Includes the optional shaker motor and beacon li...”
2024-04-18
Fredericksburg, VA
7,600 7,400
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 457 times

#18057 11 days ago

Price drop bump. Last one. Let's get this done folks....I see lots of you looking
Free local delivery within 1 hr of South Jersey considered. Trade ups considered.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Here’s a great example of Demolition Man, one of the Williams widebody Super Pins! Cabinet is in great shape with no dings. Artwork is in good condition (maybe slightly faded and...”
2024-04-27
Monroe Township, NJ
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 495 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18058 11 days ago

Now open to trades, can throw in another pin for wanted more expensive titles

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working Pros: New Rubber kit installed Superbands on all 3 flippers Comet 2835 LEDs installed Reproduction metal ball topper installed NVRAM installed Flippers are strong...”
40 days ago
Fairfax, VA

#18059 10 days ago

Anyone have any pinball or arcade games for sale in the Richmond VA area?? I’ll be up that way Monday

#18060 10 days ago

Price drop bump.

#18061 10 days ago
Quoted from Coz:

Anyone have any pinball or arcade games for sale in the Richmond VA area?? I’ll be up that way Monday

I have a little Zaxxon cocktail with a multicade board and lcd in it. $450 Also, come by and see us at the Richmond Pinball Collective! We are open from 6-10p on Monday. I also have a couple Atari color vector project cocktails that I'm probably holding onto but...

#18062 9 days ago

Selling a Whirlwind $4400 (OBO)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Got a nice playing Whirlwind up for sale. Machine has been converted to LEDS. Cabinet is in pretty good cosmetic shape. The play field has ghosting/mylar issue in some inserts. The...”
2024-04-29
New Brighton, PA
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 376 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18063 9 days ago

Machine - For Sale
El Dorado Pending
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “El Dorado for sale. Bringing to the Allentown show Friday only. Playfield has been waxed and has some wear, but it’s pretty ok looking to me. Back glass has flaking red paint ...”
9 days ago
Clarksville, MD
1,350 (OBO)   Pending

#18064 9 days ago

Two very cool, wall mounted(!), touchscreen jukeboxes for sale. Allentown Pinfest delivery available as is local delivery (within an hour of my house) and setup. Probably the most important game room entertainment missing from most game rooms. Guests enjoy music WAY more than pinball and you need music in the background instead of loud pins during a party.

Other - For Sale
“Get some loud, interactive and fun music in your gameroom with a wall mounted, touchscreen jukebox. Two models to choose from. Single screen or dual screen. Both have the same 30...”
9 days ago
Harpers Ferry, WV
1,100 (OBO)

#18065 9 days ago

Throwing this out there but don't expect anyone to be interested.

Currently have a Venom Premium would love to have the LE instead. Anyone out there interested in a swap with me throwing in a few $$ of course?

If so send me a message.

#18066 8 days ago

Also posted this in Pinfest thread.

Bringing a motorized stair climber to Pinfest FS on Friday only. Previously ran an ad for this on pinside for $1,800, but it did not sell so I ended the ad. Now selling it at $1,500 firm at Pinfest. The brand is an XSTO Lightweight Electric Folding Stair Climbing Hand Truck Cart Dolly, originally bought on eBay for $2,300.

There is a dent to the machine around the motor casing, which I have a photo of, from when I accidentally shoved another dolly into it, but it doesn't affect its function.

I used this climber to move pins about 10 times, but I decided to sell because I don't like it as much as I expected and still felt I needed a spotter underneath when using it for safety. So I have gone back to other methods for moving pins up and down steps with the help of friends.

Here is a youtube video of me using the actual climber for sale.

Please PM me if interested.

#18068 8 days ago

I just got SG and have two more games coming soon so after reconsidering I do want to move the metal band pins to new homes. Metal was my identity for most my life but listen to different stuff now which is even weird to say still.

I am keeping Maiden at this time to have an Elwin pin. GnR LE will be listed this week, AC/DC may have a new home and if not listed right after.

Located Williamsburg VA 23185. Also interested in JP or Zilla.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Metallica LE #484 Pickup in Williamsburg VA 23185 Collectors condition Very low plays Speaker/sub upgrade Mirror blades Extra Monsters translite I would consider trades from my ...”
2024-04-29
Williamsburg, VA
Viewed: 684 times

#18069 8 days ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I'm ready for a change with a few games. I have a nice Godzilla premium with under 500 plays I would trade for something on my wishlist. Something of lower value plus cash is preferred.

I received a lot of good offers. However; not a lot of them were on my wishlist or games I would consider. I do have a nice Transformers with a ColorDmd I would consider trading as well. I'm also toying with the idea of moving my really nice TWD premium along.

I've also been asked to numerous times if I'm going to Allentown. Unfortunately, I cannot make it this year.

#18070 8 days ago

GAME CAN BE DELIVERED TO PINFEST

#18071 8 days ago

Scooby blood sucker edition, basically brand new with minimal plays. Looking to trade for SW prem or toy story LE. even trades

#18072 7 days ago

Two pinskins FS, which include magnets sewn in at the corners for the cabinet fabric. Bringing to Pinfest on Friday only. Great condition. $25 each. PM if interested.

#18073 7 days ago

Just listed GnR to go with Met. AC/DC is pending, haven’t decided to sell Maiden just yet.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “GnR LE Later run beautiful playfield Low plays Lockbar button mod Art blades Topper Additional disc decals Shaker (forget if factory) Located in Williamsburg VA”
7 days ago
Williamsburg, VA
7,800 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Metallica LE #484 Pickup in Williamsburg VA 23185 Collectors condition Very low plays Speaker/sub upgrade Mirror blades Extra Monsters translite I would consider trades from my ...”
2024-04-29
Williamsburg, VA

#18074 7 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good condition, plays great and has a working topper. Pictures to follow”
7 days ago
Philadelphia, PA
2,200 (Firm)

Can deliver to Pinfest and around Allentown

#18075 7 days ago

Is there anyone from the Richmond VA area going to the show that could bring a game back for me?

The game cannot leave until late Saturday as it’s a show game. How late on Saturday is up to Spooky.

I will be at the show on Saturday to help facilitate things and talk with Bug and the team.

If you can help please contact me right away.

Thx

#18076 7 days ago

#18077 7 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Here is an undocumented Huo stock Mandolorian pro. Two minor scuffs to head but I’m tracking down a new decal which I will send to you. Shows $50 in earnings but the prior ow...”
2024-04-30
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 231 times

$5000

#18078 6 days ago

Would prefer a trade from my wishlist where money comes my way unless you have a Lebowski (highest want)

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “December run of Stranger Things Premium. I am the original owner. I have added the following upgrades: -UV Pinstadiums -Stern UV Kit -Shaker -Knocker -Black mirror blades -...”
7 days ago
Shrewsbury, PA
Trade

#18079 6 days ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Two pinskins FS, which include magnets sewn in at the corners for the cabinet fabric. Bringing to Pinfest on Friday only. Great condition. $25 each. PM if interested.

Pinskins are sold to a pinsider. Thanks for all the inquiries.

#18080 6 days ago

I'm selling my one of a kind, Bond Pro. Please take a look at my ad, if interested. I will be going to Pinfest and can bring Bond with me if a deal is finalized prior to Friday.

#18081 5 days ago

If you aren’t at Pinfest, or are there but don’t find something you love on your wishlist, here’s a good one for sale/trade.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For your consideration is this 2nd owner HUO mint Legends of Valhalla Deluxe Limited Edition (500 made) with lit Factory Topper, art blades, mirrored backglass, invisiglass, shaker...”
5 days ago
Monroe Township, NJ
6,300 6,100 (OBO)

#18082 5 days ago

Happy Friday, current for sale/trade list. Free box of framed flyers with a sale, or just come play and take the flyers also.

Machine - For Sale
2024-04-29
Williamsburg, VA

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “GnR LE Later run beautiful playfield Low plays Lockbar button mod Art blades Topper Additional disc decals Shaker (forget if factory) Located in Williamsburg VA”
7 days ago
Williamsburg, VA
7,800 (OBO)

Other - For Sale
“Collection all for $200 ( $9ish a piece) plus actual shipping US only (free local pickup). Paypal friends fam or add 3% for fee. Pictures have some glare from a nearby window so i...”
21 days ago
Williamsburg, VA

#18083 5 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling my beautiful Fish Tales. I would be willing to trade or sell. It has Radicals, color DMD, pinstadium, invisiglass, 3-D , side art, new legs, side rails, lockdown bar, subw...”
5 days ago
Warrenton, VA
7,300 (OBO)

Selling my beautiful Fish Tales if anyone is interested.

#18084 4 days ago

Need cash for John Wick?

I'm prepared to help. Looking for a few games hopefully within a few hours of northern VA.

Pulp Fiction
Simpson's Pinball Party
Willy Wonka LE
Getaway: High Speed 2
I also have a lot of lesser priorities on my wishlist.

I also have a HUO Jurassic Park premium built May 2023 for trade if anyone is interested.

#18085 4 days ago

#18086 3 days ago

Significant price drop.

#18087 3 days ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

Looking for a few games hopefully within a few hours of northern VA.
Simpson's Pinball Party

Hey, I have a Simpsons that I want to hold onto a bit longer at the moment but will probably move later this year. I'll bookmark this post, and feel free to ping me in a month or two about it.

#18088 3 days ago

GNR price drop

Machine - For Sale
7 days ago
Williamsburg, VA
7,800 (OBO)

#18089 3 days ago

Got still available

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great Game of Thrones Pro. Excellent condition. about 1500 lifetime plays based on audits. Plays as it should and that is smoothly. Only wear seen at shooter lane and scratch on a...”
15 days ago
Collegeville, PA
6,500 (OBO)

Hot Wheels Deluxe added!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, 421 plays as it sits today. No cosmetic issues at all. Flipper buttons replaced to translucent buttons. Shaker, art blades, topper all present. Shifter on shorter rod. C...”
3 days ago
Collegeville, PA
5,500 (OBO)

#18090 3 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice space invaders. Game was in home use for 20 years until I bought it. Great backglasses. Playfield is an 8/10 triple thick was applied many years ago and a new plastic set b...”
3 days ago
Balt, MD
2,200 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works 100%. Could use a shop out but not filthy and playable as is. Does have the mirco playfield “pooling” issue. Has factory topper. Get it before the new code comes out!...”
3 days ago
Balt, MD
5,700 (OBO)

#18091 2 days ago

I have a HUO Foo Fighters Pro looking to trade. Interested in Deadpool Pro, Jurassic Park Pro or Aerosmith Pro.

#18092 2 days ago

HUO Ultraman BSE up for trade outside of Philly. Looking to mix up my lineup. Can potentially add cash for the right titles.

#18093 2 days ago

Slick chick for sale recently restored works 100

1,500 it's yours delivered in virginia.

#18094 47 hours ago
#18095 32 hours ago

Wanted: Arcade Legends Pro controller.

If you have one collecting dust, let me know.

#18096 27 hours ago

Post-Pinfest & Post-Wick price drop bump on LOV! It's badass come get it (or I can deliver local to South Jersey!)

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For your consideration is this 2nd owner HUO mint Legends of Valhalla Deluxe Limited Edition (500 made) with lit Factory Topper, art blades, mirrored backglass, invisiglass, shaker...”
5 days ago
Monroe Township, NJ
6,300 6,100 (OBO)

#18097 26 hours ago

Anyone looking to sell a Data East Phantom of the Opera?

Shoot me a message!

#18098 5 hours ago

Hey friends, I'm looking to potentially make a trade or sale. Ideally, I'd like an Elton John PE, but I'd need to create space and funds to do so. If not, I may be looking to switch up the lineup a bit. I could offer up the following in trade (or sale) for anything on my wishlist.

- Nice Shadow with a ton of extras including ColorDMD, Pinsound, Aurich, upgraded speakers, target decals, full LEDs....
- 2nd owner Foo Pro with a bunch of extras including Stern LE speakers, wizard mods speaker panel and art blades, overlord 3d printed figure....
- Sega Goldeneye in nice condition with no crotch rot or flipper button wear with extras including PinSound, mirror blades, target decals, and full LEDs

Hit me up if you have any interesting trades. I'd really only sell to fund an Elton John so would need serious offers.

Thanks!

#18099 50 minutes ago

I am selling so much stuff to clear out (no
Pins) but tons of man cave things (beer mirrors, shuffleboard 10 foot table, arcade video with many games, poker table, Japanese slots, tubing for boaters, Rowe juke box and so much more. nice humidified liberty gun safe on first floor by door for easy in and out .. expensive safe but make me an offer .. open to offers .. tons of neat pictures for man cave (rat pack, pool playin rat pack just neat stuff).

For you bills fans I have a cool item !!

Just send me a message and we can chat and I’ll send pics .. plus a wood chipper I’m selling cheap .. a small one and commercial one in my shed !!

Worth stopping by my home in the Damascus/laytonsville area I am open to offers.

There are 18,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 362 of 362.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/362 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.