• 582 posts
  • 133 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by kciaccio
  • Topic is favorited by 99 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

86714ffed17ce754de191bd8c69414585647a30f (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambit3113.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#127 4 years ago

I have Star Wars Premium, MET LE, SM Vault...maybe some others I’d consider putting on the trade block. You can check my collection.

I’d talk on anything in swap for something new in the lineup. If anyone in or around Dallas was interested. I’m over on the east side.

I’d be interested in TZ, BDK, JP, Deadpool, or I’m all ears on what you might have to swap.

#133 3 years ago

I have a hankerin’ for the new Elvira machine, if anyone local has one and it’s not their cup o’ tea. Hit me up.

#139 3 years ago

My kid wants a Stranger Things. I’ve been avoiding that one b/c of the issues, but if anyone is ready to bail on a Premium or LE, let’s talk.

1 month later
#151 3 years ago

Anybody within striking distance have a Walking Dead Premium that they want to move? Trade for something I have or sell?

#155 3 years ago

Still looking for a Walking dead Premium or LE. Have an awesome Aerosmith Premium Pinball Refinery machine I'd trade straight up for it. Or willing to buy.

1 year later
#294 2 years ago

*sigh*

Something has to go to make space for Godzilla. And it’s like selling a kid at this point. No easy decisions. That said, anybody in the DFW area that is looking for one of the following potential chopping block victims, just throw me a PM and we can discuss. All are immaculate and modded.

Spider-Man VE
Walking Dead Premium
Scared Stiff
Alice Cooper

#302 2 years ago

I got several PMs this afternoon and will respond. I haven’t been at the house to take any pictures or really dig into conversations. Daditude you were first to PM and ACNC is where I’m leaning at the moment. I will be in touch.

1 week later
#304 2 years ago

If anyone happens to want a really nice Family Guy with all the mods and the cool animated topper and powder coated, I can turn you onto one. Buddy of mine that isn’t on here is looking to sell it.

#305 2 years ago

About to throw down a deposit for a Deadpool Premium to be built sometime in the very indefinite future. That said, something else will have to go for that title when it arrives. UNLESS anyone in the area has a Deadpool Premium and wants to trade for something I have (+/- cash where appropriate).

#309 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I have a hold on. Deadpool as well. No deposit Flip-N-Out Pinball. Would you take PayPal? What do have to sell? Houston area. I can pick up.

I'm putting out feelers on trading something I have for someone's Deadpool Premium before putting down a deposit. If I do end up buying one I will then have to sell something to make a spot in the gameroom. But I don't have anything I'm actively selling at the moment.

3 weeks later
#318 2 years ago

If anyone wants to consider selling or trading their TRON LE, by any chance, hit me up. Willing to talk outright buy or swap of something I wouldn't otherwise let go +/- $$$.

3 months later
#352 2 years ago

DP Premium is on the way, and I was thinking I had several more months to ponder which machine has to go to open up a spot. But, alas, the Rush delay turned into DP builds and now I need to do something. I’m mulling the possibilities, but the most likely movers are either Spider-Man Vault or Scared Stiff. Something will hit the market this week, but anyone that is in the DFW area that wants first bite at one of those, hit me up and you might help me make that choice.

1 year later
#464 1 year ago

Looking for a Rick & Morty now, and something has to go to make room. Before I go to the trouble of deciding what to sell and searching for a machine to buy, anybody that has a R&M they would consider trading for something listed +\- $$$, shout at me.

Spider-Man Vault
Monster Bash SE
TWD Prem

5 months later
#510 8 months ago

Looking for the following:

AIQ Premium
Alien LV

Current trade bait is:

Spider-Man Vault
Monster Bash SE
TWD Premium

#512 8 months ago

Change of plans. I think I am just going to sell outright 2 of the following 3:

SM VE
MBSE
TWD Premium

All HUO, all have mods. SM & TWD have ColorDMDs.

Will entertain trade for Alien LV or tricked out TRON.

Added 8 months ago:

Spider-Man Vault and Walking Dead Premium are for sale/trade.

#513 8 months ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

I have new out of box AIQ Premium.
Your MB SE looks intriguing

Thanks, Craig. I was looking for one for my son. But he's decided he doesn't like it enough to take up a spot.

#515 8 months ago
Quoted from precisionk:

I have an Alien LV I have thought about trade/sell but nothing on the trade list standing out unfortunately.

PM

5 months later
#551 88 days ago

I wouldn’t mind having another Star Wars Premium - comic art or regular. Anybody local wanna trade?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambit3113.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-saletrade-in-texas?tu=gambit3113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.