download_(resized).jpg
x-files_11_(resized).jpg
x-files_10_(resized).jpeg
x-files_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20130808_200541_(resized).jpg
20130808_200535_(resized).jpg
20130808_200529_(resized).jpg
There are 606 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 13.
#1 9 years ago

I have limited space and an even more limited attention span.

So, looking for a new game and also looking to sell/trade a nice NGG.

Anyone selling in the Carolinas?

#2 9 years ago

This belongs in the marketplace.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from dung:

thanks for contributing.

Actually I trued creating in the marketplace - but - for some reason- it wouldn't allow me to do it from my ipad.... Im assuming it's something to do with the link to the classifieds (or pure user error )

perhaps a mod can be kind enough to move it there?

2 weeks later
#4 9 years ago

We started a thread for Ohio and I have seen a number of other threads for other regions where listing whats for sale in the area. I found this thread because I was interested.

#5 9 years ago

I have a very nice all original Black Knight........ $1800 in Greensboro/High Point area.

#6 9 years ago

I have a re theme and a spirit of 76 im restoring. (monroe)

#7 9 years ago

I may have 2-3 , as I have 2 new ordered.

#8 9 years ago

I have a fully shopped player's Earthshaker that I'm looking to trade (±cash) soon. Hoping for a Whirlwind or Jurassic Park.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

I may have 2-3 , as I have 2 new ordered.

Any chance one of them might be the TSPP?

#10 9 years ago

Maybe, HUO,( about 1,400 plays), speaker kit, Duff mod, Cointaker LEDs , mirror blades, 2007 run.

#11 9 years ago

I have a twd pro with extras and a mustang pro over the top extras. 28021 zip

#12 9 years ago

I have a wwf ... I love it but may trade ???? .... And An 8 Ball I will Trade or Sell.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Maybe, HUO,( about 1,400 plays), speaker kit, Duff mod, Cointaker LEDs , mirror blades, 2007 run.

OK... if you're interested in swapping it for a very nice (but not HUO) NGG lemme know....

#14 9 years ago

Wanting LOTR in similar condition.

#15 9 years ago

I have an HUO ACDC Pro and HUO SM Red that I'm looking to bundle trade for a Monster Bash

#16 9 years ago

I'll have a decent Bobby Orr Power Play done in a month or so. Working on it now.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Wanting LOTR in similar condition.

I thought that would never come out of your mouth

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

I thought that would never come out of your mouth

I was surprised when I saw that comment as well!

#19 9 years ago

I was waiting for a VE if it's made, otherwise I will look for a good one.

#20 9 years ago

I recently have had thoughts about trading my Wolverine LE I bought NIB for something new. Of course, my kids would have to approve anything I consider. Located in western, NC.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

I have a wwf ... I love it but may trade ???? .... And An 8 Ball I will Trade or Sell.

me want

#22 9 years ago

8 ball for Tron????

#23 9 years ago

PM sent, Lowepg.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Is this guy trying to be a moderator? I looked at about 3 post today where he is knocking the OP for posting in the wrong thread. Chill out

#26 9 years ago

Lowepg, here it is so you know I didn't get your hopes up for nothing

image.jpgimage.jpg
#27 9 years ago

Ha- I believe you!

At that price I figured it was either trashed or would be gone fast.

I'm still looking

#28 9 years ago

Buying LOTR sat. , TSPP I may sell. Anyone welcome to come play.

#29 9 years ago

Just FYI... I have played Bankers TSPP and its awesome in everyway. It was so awesome I had to go search one out for myself because he wouldnt sell it to me at the time .... nice pin glws

#30 9 years ago

Considering selling DM, SWEP1, again come play if interested. Just heard from Cointaker WNBJM will be here in the next 2 weeks. Still on the fence about TSPP as I have not seen many like mine.

#31 9 years ago

Dang, that's tempting. But where would I put it? Hmmm....

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Wnbjm - whats that?

Whoa Nellie...Big Juicy Melons

#34 9 years ago

ah ok man that's a mouth full pun intended.

#35 9 years ago

TSPP sold to a great guy.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Wait... i thought you were selling it to me!!?!!?!?!!!?!?

#37 9 years ago

My pin tech just picked a nice TSPP in Winston Salem. You can check it out at his shop. It was in a home for a long time and may be HUO.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Obviously, someone other than me! I don't have to think about that possibility any more, which is as it should be.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Wait... i thought you were selling it to me!!?!!?!?!!!?!?

It was great to meet you. Hope you had an easy time with the slides getting it out.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

It was great to meet you. Hope you had an easy time with the slides getting it out.

You threw me with the "nice guy" part

Yes- slides worked great- in fact- they even worked on my lawn (which I was NOT expecting!). My neighbor with a bad back wanted to help me get it from my truck through backyard to basement door:

I lifted the front of the pin and he guided the back (on the slides) and we actually traversed the whole yard! Never expected them to work on the lawn too!

1 week later
#41 9 years ago

Well, found my TSPP and just got done modding it out.

Now, looking to sell me AC/DC Premium.
Shaker, laserific topper, canon mod, cliffy's etc.

PM if interested.

Will sell of trade for LOTR.

#43 9 years ago

I have a Ruby Red WOZ that I would consider trading for a couple of newer Sterns in South Charlotte.

3 weeks later
#44 8 years ago

I have a Judge Dredd and Getaway up for sell or trade. I can do 1 for 1, 2 for 1 +/- cash where needed. These are very nice pins in great shape. Both are modded out, LEDs, toppers, etc. etc. Message me with any offers or trades

#45 8 years ago

My really nice Sopranos is for sale in NC for $ 3,300. Led's through out and no playfield wear and nice cabinet. Very low plays and topper. I will trade for a few newer Sterns but prefer cash sale. This game is $1,700 lower than the 2 Sopranos on the market place and has everything they have but powder coating .

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

My really nice Sopranos is for sale in NC for $ 3,300. Led's through out and no playfield wear and nice cabinet. Very low plays and topper. I will trade for a few newer Sterns but prefer cash sale. This game is $1,700 lower than the 2 Sopranos on the market place and has everything they have but powder coating .

Saw this,machine over the weekend and it's a great example at the current price point.

#47 8 years ago

I too played this one over the weekend and its very nice for the price.
Of the 4 I have played this is the nicest.

#48 8 years ago

If I didn't already have one yours would be sold!

#49 8 years ago

Accepting all reasonable offers this weekend for Sopranos . Must be picked up by Sunday in Winston Salem NC. See machine details at marketplace.

#50 8 years ago

Best of luck with the sale. (Bump!)

There are 606 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-or-trade-in-nc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.