FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,501 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 191.
#9451 36 days ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Kind of an oddly specific ask but would any one coming to PinBrew have a Bally Star Trek playfield wire harness?

I have a mostly populated Star Trek playfield. I'm probably not far away in Peninsula if you want to come check it out.

#9452 36 days ago

I listed Af-Tor on Pinside. It's a fun game just not a keeper for me and I have way too many keepers now...

I also have a nice Rock Encore that I'm selling for a friend. They're interested in Rock n Roll themes. LZ, IM, Rush, or Queen.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm selling a Wico Af-Tor pinball machine has a custom backglass inspired by Mad Max Fury Road. It also comes with the original backglass. The game looks and plays great. I also ...”
2024-03-23
Peninsula, OH
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 438 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9453 34 days ago

Heading to PinBrew on the Saturday, could bring 2 of the following games with me:
- Time Warp
- Williams World Cup
- Gottlieb Strikes N Spares (needs work)
- Stern WWE
- Slugfest
- Spanish Eyes
- Pro Football

Looking for classic Ballys, Sys 11 and Bond Pro. Or cash! Let's make a deal.

#9454 33 days ago
Quoted from RyThom:Heading to PinBrew on the Saturday, could bring 2 of the following games with me:

- Spanish Eyes
-

is your spanish eyes nice or project? Any have any spare parts for spanish eyes? i grabbed a project that needs the center 180 portion. it was removed on my machine and 2 spinners installed.

also, hard to believe pinbrew is so close already. cant wait to kill some brier hill pizza!

with that said anybody have a gottlieb roller disco they want to unload? Can pick up at pinbrew or allentown. project is fine/ prefered.

#9455 33 days ago

Not too far from Ohio- DP Premium up for sale or trade for Rush premium.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Documented HOU Deadpool Premium for sale, works 100%, no broken plastics, about 400 lifetime plays (1st Owner). Very sharp game that plays very fast and has been in my collection f...”
33 days ago
Pittsburgh, PA
9,600 (OBO)

#9456 33 days ago

Any one looking to sell a Bally Strikes and Spares and/or a Paragon? Not looking for projects. Headed to Pinbrew Fest next week and could meet there as well!

#9457 33 days ago

Looking to trade my Venom LE. Mainly looking to swap for a Rush LE, but open to hearing any and all offers.

#9458 31 days ago

About 90 minutes north of toledo.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Picked this game up in a trade. Was going to put it out on my route but I don't need it for a few months. Don't need to sell it, but it's just sitting here. Game has stern topper ...”
2024-04-04
Waterford Township, MI
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 418 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9459 31 days ago

Does anyone have a Toy Story 4 LE available for trade? I have several games I could offer (STTNG, NGG, POTC Stern, Elvis). My Williams games I did high end rebuilds, POTC is HUO and Elvis will have a full rebuild done in a few days.

#9460 29 days ago

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “Looking to give me Pulp Fiction SE deposit away to someone. The deposit is down with pinball star. I was able to purchase an SE yesterday in hand. So, I no longer have any need for...”
2024-03-30
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 540 times
Trying to see if anyone would like to purchase my deposit I had down with Pinball Star for pulp Se. I picked one up today that was in hand. Looking to get $250 for the deposit I'll cover the transfer fee.
Thanks

#9461 28 days ago

Have a nice Medieval Remake Le for sale in Mi. Willing to trade for a jaws Pro plus cash as well.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a real nice Medieval Remake Le. Game works 100% and plays great. Playfield and cabinet in great shape as well.Only 230 plays game is like brand new!!Looking to sell ...”
2024-03-27
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1054 times

#9462 28 days ago

ISO of a project/players condition Pinbot. Thanks

#9463 28 days ago

Jurassic Park Premium listed today in the marketplace. I will be at Pinbrew Saturday and could bring it with a deposit.

I also have an EATPM CPR playfield I ended up not using. $800 and could bring to Pinbrew.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Jurrasic Park Premium for sale or trade. I bought this new and it has about 75 plays. May 2023 build. I have added Stern art blades, shaker motor, and Jeep mod. I would like to s...”
2024-03-31
Mansfield, OH
8,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 345 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9464 27 days ago

Posted a Meteor in MP -

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Meteor in excellent condition for sale Everything works, plays great Playfield is in good condition Cabinet restored Backglass restored Currently running 2021 code (easy to turn...”
49 days ago
Kettering, OH
Expired!

Headed up to PinBrew on Friday - Could meet up there for delivery.

#9465 26 days ago

Just posted my T2 for sale $4500 (OBO) could bring to Pin Brew on Friday

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Decided to sell my T2 which I've had for a while in my collection. Fully working machine has some MODS. Mirror Blades, LEDS, and light up skull on right ramp. Cosmetically I think ...”
2024-04-02
New Brighton, PA
4,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 278 times

#9466 26 days ago

My brother is going to be bringing his Stargate and pinbot to the pinbrew show for sale. $3500 & $3250 respectively. I would call both of them players condition. If they don't sell there I expect him to create ads and sell on here

#9467 25 days ago

I’m looking for a space station if anyone has one that they would be open to trading or selling.

#9468 24 days ago

Pinbrew is upon us, Jaws Pro Show games are for sale but can only be taken at the conclusion of the show. We will be packing up Sunday if you would like a game feel free to pm me.

Also for sale, NIB Foo Fighters LE, NIB Deadpool Premium and a very nice Lord of the Rings. If sale is made through a pinside account or if this is how you found out about these games please let me know so I can donate a portion of the sale to Pinside.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Pinbrew. Cheers!

#9469 23 days ago

New or NOS playfields for sale. I can bring them to PinBrew Saturday. Reproductions $600 each. Originals $700 each.
Barracora Williams Reproduction
Seawitch Stern Reproduction
Eight Ball Bally Original
Mata Hari Bally Original
Space Rider Geiger Original

#9470 23 days ago

On the hunt for a Rush LE. Anyone tired of their Rush and want to switch it up?

#9471 20 days ago

If I'm high on price I know you all will let me know. It is very minty and has the topper, let me know if there is any interest!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner and under 300 plays (at time of listing) I am offering this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Premium pinball machine. The only mods are I replaced the Stern Wi-Fi dongle...”
2024-04-08
Hamilton, OH
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 239 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9472 20 days ago
Quoted from uccash:

On the hunt for a Rush LE. Anyone tired of their Rush and want to switch it up?

In a lot of ways Turtles is a lot like Rush. Insomuch as they are both in the same style cabinet and are played with metal balls and such...

#9473 16 days ago

Anyone have A Xenon they want to get rid of?

Tom

#9474 16 days ago

Selling my Buck Rogers $1800 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale
Buck Rogers Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Buck Rogers which is in decent condition. Cabinet is in pretty shape and the only wear spot on the play field is by the collect bonus saucer. The back glass has flaking...”
2024-04-12
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 426 times

#9475 15 days ago

Posting Star Trek as well $2200 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek Pending
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my bally Star Trek. Play field has a small touch up by the large L insert and saucer. Other than that the machine is decent cosmetic shape. Backglass is in perfect conditio...”
16 days ago
New Brighton, PA
1,500 (Firm)   Pending

#9476 14 days ago

I've got an empty arcade cab that someone can have for free. No holds.

It looks like it was originally an NBA jam or NFL blitz judging from the holes in the control panel. It was converted to a Golden tee at some point.

Free to the first person who can come and get it.

No holds. It'll be cut up and sent to the dump next week if no takers.

#9477 13 days ago

Final price drop. Check out last sets of pictures for additional upgrades, extras included. Can palletize and ship or deliver and set up locally for a fee.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “MUNSTERS PINBALL Stern HUO Munster’s pinball machine. The entire playfield and underside were cleaned, waxed, and polished. Pin is in LIKE NEW Condition with over $1,500 in MODS...”
2024-04-01
Cincinnati, OH
6,489 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1036 times

#9478 11 days ago

Selling a new in box Venom LE for my friend Mike. Located in Toledo area.

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “My friend Mike has a new in box Venom LE. He needs to move it out to make room for incoming. Located in the Toledo, OH area. Prefer local but will ship if necessary.”
11 days ago
Monclova, OH
11,900 (OBO)

#9479 11 days ago

Anyone have an Aerosmith or Ironman vault for sale?

#9480 11 days ago

Man got some 2021 pricing going on in this thread. Might want to take a few reality pills!

#9481 10 days ago

Looking for a Williams system 6 machine to test some boards in. Thx

#9482 10 days ago

Got an undocumented HUO Pirates for sale $5800 (OBO)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Undocumented Home use only POTC in great condition. Everything fully works the machine is very nice inside and out. Top GI has been converted to LEDS, underside remains incandesce...”
2024-04-18
New Brighton, PA
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 248 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9483 10 days ago

Probably listing a bs Dracula here soon. Just got four games this week so have to sell something. Hate to let it go since it’s really nice.

#9484 9 days ago

I

#9485 6 days ago

If anyone is looking for a very nice players condition Swords of Fury. Let me know. Ad is up.

Machine - For Sale
Swords of Fury Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Swords of Fury - Very Nice Players Condition - 100% Working - All LEDs - Playfield is in good condition, a few insert blemish’s and some wear at the front of the Lionman...”
2024-04-22
Poland, OH
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 222 times

#9486 6 days ago

Anyone have a Led Zeppelin prem or le for sale/trade? Nearby. Prefer LE but depends on price.

Also looking for iron man vault.

#9487 5 days ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “I have a new in box queen LE rhapsody priced to sell quick. These were over $12k when released and I can do just $8999 on it. Most distros want $11k plus shipping and tax so save o...”
5 days ago
Hartville, OH

#9488 3 days ago

Doing a spontaneous trip up to Pittsburgh, Canton (OH) Buffalo and headed out of Northern VA tomorrow (Friday). I do not have time to list, but can donate if sell and also willing to trade through pinside. Looking for WPC Bally / Williams or newer stern titles that I don't currently own.

have the following :

Cactus Canyon r LE w/ mirrored Glass under 100 plays 8500
Jurassic Prem like new latest run 60 plays 8250
Roadshow really nice playfield, cab is not faded 4000
Dracula led's, cleaned shopped, cab has some fade and backbox average 4000
also have some NIB Pro's available Jaws & Deadpool

#9489 3 days ago

I have a fully shopped, nice Stern Sting Ray ready to go. Will be listing in marketplace. Asking $2400

#9490 3 days ago

Have a restored Champion Pub I’m going to sell. It was at Pinbrew 2024 if anyone had a chance to play it.

#9491 3 days ago

I thought I saw this one listed already?

Quoted from Green-Machine:

Have a restored Champion Pub I’m going to sell. It was at Pinbrew 2024 if anyone had a chance to play it.

#9492 3 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I thought I saw this one listed already?

It was. Some guy from TX backed out on me.

#9493 3 days ago

I played it and it was awesome! Glws

#9494 3 days ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Thank you! Means a lot…. Worked hard on it.

#9495 3 days ago

Let’s trade

#9497 3 days ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Ditto and I agree. I played it for like an hour one night.

#9498 2 days ago

I have a couple game available I just fully rebuilt.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my fully rebuilt Elvis. I have done a complete tear-down, cleaning and rebuild of the game. All ball guides, ramps and plastics have been disassembled and cleaned. Th...”
6 hours ago
Pittsburgh, PA
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my completely rebuilt, mint condition Pirates of the Caribbean. I just finished stripping, cleaning, polishing and rebuilding the entire game. Every ball guid...”
6 hours ago
Pittsburgh, PA

#9499 6 hours ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In New ad! Pending
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Prototype number seven dialed in. Game was at PinBrew. Game contains prototype, art, playfield, and toys. Prefer cash sale but open to trades. Can be transported to Allentown If pr...”
7 hours ago
Canfield, OH
6,500 (OBO)   Pending

#9500 5 hours ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Machine - For Sale

Dialed In

New ad!
Pending

Partially shopped/refurbished - “Prototype number seven dialed in. Game was at PinBrew. Game contains prototype, art, playfield, and toys. Prefer cash sale but open to trades. Can be transported to Allentown If pr...”

1 hour ago

Canfield, OH
(30 mi)

Skypilot

6,500 (OBO)

Pending

That was quick surprised tz didn’t sell yet. Anything else coming up for sale?

There are 9,501 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/190 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.