69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg
There are 1,874 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 38.
#1851 55 days ago

Just posted - cheaper if local.

#1852 51 days ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy a Batman 66 local to me in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, or Indiana. Trades I’ve got too -+cash ACDC Premium Shadow Star Trek Next Gen BSD Pinbot Wonka LE Fishtales ...”
15 days ago
Richfield, MI
Wanted

#1853 50 days ago

independance day and have willy wonka

#1854 49 days ago

Wonka is a standard but HUO , 2nd owner

#1855 48 days ago

Tron Pro(loaded) posted tonight. Fathom:Mermaid listing tomorrow. McCordsville, IN.

#1856 44 days ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Why am I selling this? The play fields are too heavy for me to safely move in and out of the game myself. I do not have reliable help to move them. Originally purchased in May 202...”
2 days ago
Newburgh, IN

#1857 43 days ago

have exceptionally clean electranomo coming up, dirty harry, NGG ...has ramp decal, comes w. NOS gophers and new ramps, overall good shape
also a TSPP, ID, DH needs work EBD needs work, Flash Gordon needs sound board work

#1858 43 days ago

My Alien LV is up on the west side of Indy. Plays great with zero issues!

2 weeks later
#1859 24 days ago

Looking for Williams System 7 - 11 empty cabinets if anyone has some.

#1860 22 days ago

Hey, I know this isn’t the best place for this but I can’t find a better one, but does anybody know of a location in or around Evansville that has Stern games with insider connected? (It seems like there is pinball around, Pinball Map has a lot of IC unknowns)

My family is in town for the eclipse, and figured it would be fun for the family to do a pinball evening and we want to keep our streak going.

Thanks!

#1861 22 days ago
Quoted from thekiyote:

Hey, I know this isn’t the best place for this but I can’t find a better one, but does anybody know of a location in or around Evansville that has Stern games with insider connected? (It seems like there is pinball around, Pinball Map has a lot of IC unknowns)
My family is in town for the eclipse, and figured it would be fun for the family to do a pinball evening and we want to keep our streak going.
Thanks!

Pinball map app is great

#1862 22 days ago

Agreed, I use it fairly often.

Quoted from sullivcd40:Pinball map app is great

#1863 22 days ago
Quoted from thekiyote:

Thanks!

There is a map also on pinside here, top right of this page .

#1865 22 days ago

Yeah, I checked it, there are some nos and a fair number of unknowns.

Quoted from jrcmlc:

Agreed, I use it fairly often.

#1866 21 days ago

Might be able to take this up near Lafayette Indiana if anyone had any interesting trades.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I think I'm going to let me TSPP go pretty soon. It's in nice shape with LCD color dmd, leds throughout, and has the backbox panel that dims while you're playing. M Would be inter...”
2024-04-07
Springfield, MO
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 466 times

#1867 21 days ago
Quoted from thekiyote:

Thanks!

There is a mapping feature on Insider Connect that will show you all of the IC machines in the area. Log into IC and its the pinball icon in the lower left. I just did a search on there for Evansville and unfortunately it's completely dry of IC machines. Closest to Evansville looks to be Lanes Raceway in Livermore, KY.

#1868 21 days ago
Quoted from thekiyote:

does anybody know of a location in or around Evansville that has Stern games with insider connected?

Quoted from RazerX:

I just did a search on there for Evansville and unfortunately it's completely dry of IC machines. Closest to Evansville looks to be Lanes Raceway in Livermore, KY.

Maybe ZMeny would have you over?

1 week later
#1869 13 days ago

Just listed this beauty.

#1870 13 days ago
Quoted from thekiyote:

Thanks!

Be sure to update any unknowns if you come across them IRL!

1 week later
#1871 5 days ago

Looking for a Flight 2000 if anyone has one they are looking to move on. Working or project.

#1873 43 hours ago

Loaded Turtles Premium just listed in Fishers, IN. OBO and open to trade offers...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/176133

#1874 43 hours ago

Driving thru south IN up to Indy this week and have a loaded MET Premium for sale in the marketplace. Can deliver.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-metallica-premium-huo-and-flawless-extras#post-8149180

There are 1,874 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 38.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/38 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.