(Topic ID: 354068)

Ultraman - Blood Sucker Edition differences?

By ReWrite

31 days ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 days ago by ReWrite
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

797CD915-5881-4E57-A690-EC871EED3469 (resized).jpeg
#1 31 days ago

Looking into buying an Ultraman, and got curious about the BS edition.

The website unfortunately has 3 postage stamp sized images, and none which differentiate it from the standard or CE models.

Does anyone have images of the "Interior graphics", "Target decals", and video of the RGB speaker kit that are exclusive to this edition that they could share? I would appreciate it a lot!

#2 31 days ago

You’ll find either CE or BSE for a great deal used.
Recent CE sold in 5k range. One BSE listed recently may help with your details: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/167484

#3 30 days ago
Quoted from Vino:

You’ll find either CE or BSE for a great deal used.
Recent CE sold in 5k range. One BSE listed recently may help with your details: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/167484

Yeah, I'm pretty pleased with the fact no one else seems to appreciate Ultraman. That bit is good for the wallet, ha.

Unfortunately the more pictures I see, the less it seems like there are any real differences. Almost everything listed on their site as BSE exclusive features are on every CE I've seen.

BSE is supposed to have RGB speakers. Every CE I see turned on has them too.
BSE is supposed to have art blades. Every CE I see has the same ones.
BSE is supposed to have art on the drop targets. Every CE I see has the same ones.
BSE is supposed to have powdercoated metal. Every CE I see is also powdercoated the same.

Is a pre-installed shaker motor, plastic protectors, and a spot for a dollar bill acceptor REALLY the only difference on these guys?

#4 30 days ago
797CD915-5881-4E57-A690-EC871EED3469 (resized).jpeg797CD915-5881-4E57-A690-EC871EED3469 (resized).jpeg
#5 29 days ago
Quoted from Vino:

[quoted image]

Thank you. For the life of me I could ONLY find the BSE version of that. And I had been under the impression BSE was the MORE feature-rich edition due to the fun name (and lack of other info because the other editions are not on site anymore).

That's where my confusion stemmed from.

Thank you so much Vino

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-blood-sucker-edition-differences and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.