Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 7.50.17?PM (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif

Topic index (key posts)

362 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cmack750.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9176 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Well the proposed game would be old testament only, so no Jesus. Some classics like the plagues of Egypt, Noah, and maybe some of the lesser known "fun" stories like Elisha cursing children for making fun of his bald head and a pair of she-bears tore forty-two children to pieces.

Just goes to show.....God must not be all knowing.
Created EVERYTHING in 6 days......but I have no doubt he (she?) would have called it and rested after day 5 if he'd had the foresight to see that those created in his image would take years to produce this flaming turd of a theme.

4 weeks later
#11993 3 years ago

Well, finally time for me to drain this thread. I'll try to catch up on the 8000 additional posts about nothing when something actually does happen. In my mind "something happening" equals actually producing and showing they can deliver a machine into a customer's hands.

I hope Deeproot can eventually produce a quality product. While whether the benefits of providing an alternative vision of what a pinball machine is or could be can be debated , simply providing additional titles and an alternative CHOICE of manufacturers that customers can gravitate to for their own reasons is by far the best reason to want them to succeed. I could care less about cost, so long at they provide a viable alternative and help bring about competition in the market that makes everyone else up their game.

That said, if nothing else, it's very apparent that Deeproot has either been mis-managed to this point, or simply lacks the focus/expertise/resources needed to bring a product to market.

Stop with the countdowns and date speculation tied to other major pinball events. PLEASE! If you think they are going to cancel a (already HUGELY delayed) reveal, conveniently, due to COVID and then cancel the next one 6 months later (due to 'issues" found the day of or day before by 6 pinball media/podcasters), but then fix all their problems that caused the latest delay and be able to address manufacturing concerns and be ready to move forward by expo......well....I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

Being able to design and build a pinball machine but not being able to deliver it to a paying customer happens all the time. It's called a homebrew.

Good luck Deeproot. See you on the other side.....or not.....guess we will see.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Austin, TX
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cmack750.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=cmack750 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.