(Topic ID: 50801)

The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP) Owners Club..... Members Only!!!

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,284 posts
  • 710 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by FatPanda
  • Topic is favorited by 331 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6529 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg
There are 7,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 146.
#7251 37 days ago
Quoted from KOpinball:

I am running A2.01 I don't believe anything is binding it.

The coil is 99.99% the fix, they even sent out a tech bulletin recommending everyone replace it to the stronger coil. You can also check the rod that pushes the garage. If it's flat out can bind so just spinning it so the rounded side is up can work.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-little-help-heregarage-door-on-tspp-not-opening-fully

1 week later
#7252 30 days ago

I found this throwback pic from 2020 when I owned my beautiful tspp. Mmm poison donut. I’m no longer in the club, but I remember this game fondly! It seems like a theme that could easily support another game or two. How about a Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror pinball?

IMG_5056 (resized).jpegIMG_5056 (resized).jpeg
#7253 29 days ago

Almost done with my custom TSPP “Duff Distillery” Edition

IMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpegIMG_0390 Copy (resized).jpegIMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpegIMG_0391 Copy (resized).jpegIMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpegIMG_0393 Copy (resized).jpegIMG_0399 (resized).jpegIMG_0399 (resized).jpeg

#7254 28 days ago

We have a TSPP we picked up in December and have been slowly doing basic refresh on. Pretty good shape.

However, for some reason sometimes it goes into an ongoing 5 ball multiball when get into the garage VUC. Definitely unearned as will happen with ball 1 and nothing really acheived yet. Doesn’t do it all the time but seems worse if it’s been played a few times.

Has anyone else had this issue? Suggestions how to fix?

We put in latest code and video code roms already and this was happening before that,

#7255 28 days ago
Quoted from lepstein:

We have a TSPP we picked up in December and have been slowly doing basic refresh on. Pretty good shape.
However, for some reason sometimes it goes into an ongoing 5 ball multiball when get into the garage VUC. Definitely unearned as will happen with ball 1 and nothing really acheived yet. Doesn’t do it all the time but seems worse if it’s been played a few times.
Has anyone else had this issue? Suggestions how to fix?
We put in latest code and video code roms already and this was happening before that,

Do you see it earning / locking the balls? I’d check the couch switches to see if they go off with a little vibration.

#7256 28 days ago

A 5 ball multiball sounds like trouble with the trough switches. There's no normal way you get to 5 ball multi - stacking Couch with Itchy & Scratchy goes to 4 and no higher, there's no add-a-balls.

The 5 ball multis are all wizard modes (Alien Invasion, Springfield Mystery Spot, and Pretzel MB which comes from collecting all 26 Cletus kids.) You'd know if that was happening from phantom switch hits by the display and callouts.

#7257 27 days ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I found this throwback pic from 2020 when I owned my beautiful tspp. Mmm poison donut. I’m no longer in the club, but I remember this game fondly! It seems like a theme that could easily support another game or two. How about a Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror pinball?
[quoted image]

I've been pushing for years how much I would LOVE to have a Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Pin in my game room. I posted in the Stern thread and even made mention of it in the Spooky thread since they are starting to hit the cartoon craze for pins now (Rick and Morty, Scooby Doo, Looney Tunes).

I think it would sell like hotcakes, especially if they make it just in time for Halloween.

I mean C'MON, the show has been running for over 30 plus years and would have a TON of content to choose from with all of those Halloween specials. The Simpson's Halloween Specials, along with "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" are a must have watch for me around the Halloween season.

#7258 27 days ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

Almost done with my custom TSPP “Duff Distillery” Edition
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have to check with my mom to see if she had triplets because you like to mod your pins like me and my twin brother do. Great work. Always did love that Sparky monorail mod. My brother has the same mod in his TSPP pin.

#7259 26 days ago
Quoted from Indypin:

I have to check with my mom to see if she had triplets because you like to mod your pins like me and my twin brother do. Great work. Always did love that Sparky monorail mod. My brother has the same mod in his TSPP pin.

Where’s the pics?

#7260 26 days ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Where’s the pics?

Have to make a trip to my brother's house to take a pic of his pin. Sadly I don't own my TSPP any longer, but I already told my brother if he sells his I get first dibs.

#7261 25 days ago

anybody have a pdf of the manual? Pretty please with a cherry on top.

also does anyone know if this shooter housing would work on TSPP 535-5067-02 Stern Shooter Housing

#7262 25 days ago
Quoted from KOpinball:

anybody have a pdf of the manual? Pretty please with a cherry on top.
also does anyone know if this shooter housing would work on TSPP 535-5067-02 Stern Shooter Housing

Almost always available at IPDB: https://www.ipdb.org/files/4674/Stern_2003_The_Simpsons_Pinball_Party_Manual.pdf

#7263 25 days ago

Got my friend to cut it on his cricut.

CD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpegCD446378-C181-45FD-8BB1-987240C63FC1 (resized).jpeg
#7264 25 days ago
Quoted from Stebel:

[quoted image]

Where did you get that speaker decal? I have not liked the ones I've seen and I haven't seen that one.

#7265 25 days ago

thanks a million amigo.. Here's a donut for you.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-04-03 at 10.11.55 AM (resized).png
#7266 25 days ago

Hi there from germany,

can anyone say exactly how many bulbs are needed for the GI?
I would like to order some LED in advance before the pinball machine will arrive at home, but can't find any information on the count of lamps anywhere.

For the Inserts i found that informations.
66 x T10
and 4 x BA9s

Best regards, Holger

#7267 24 days ago
Quoted from Stebel:

[quoted image]

Love the Welcome to Springfield graphic, is that a decal you can buy?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7268 19 days ago
Quoted from Stebel:

[quoted image]

Stebel Still wondering where you got that speaker frame decal.

#7269 18 days ago
Quoted from Indypin:

I've been pushing for years how much I would LOVE to have a Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Pin in my game room.

IIRC, there is a fan-made one that's freely available for Virtual Pinball. Not the same as the real deal but maybe worth checking out.

#7270 18 days ago
Quoted from Stebel:

[quoted image]

I'll second the request for info on your speaker/DMD frame decal. It's very nice...

#7271 17 days ago

Anyone interested in a LED color DMD new in box for TSPP, new updated ROM and NVRam from Matt’s Basement Arcade , Titan posts/rubbers in Pink, and a BART on skateboard keychain. Prefer local pickup/meetup just north of Baltimore 21093. $400

Added 11 days ago:

Join the club soon!

#7272 14 days ago

I love this adjustment for a novice player. Makes stacking modes so much easier and helps you get to Alien Invasion.

63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg63C0A1C8-924E-4AA5-8A66-A3C65298F62E (resized).jpeg
#7273 14 days ago
Quoted from sllerts:

Where did you get that speaker decal? I have not liked the ones I've seen and I haven't seen that one.

Allentown flea market area $25. They have been there 2 years in a row.

Going to Allentown this year. If I see them at the show I will post to the group, and we can figure out who wants one.

#7274 14 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Love the Welcome to Springfield graphic, is that a decal you can buy?

Just got the Simpsons font on internet. Pink vinyl at craft store. Friend has a circut machine (hobby machine for cutting vinyl and other materials). Cut it and stick it on.

#7275 14 days ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Just got the Simpsons font on internet. Pink vinyl at craft store. Friend has a circut machine (hobby machine for cutting vinyl and other materials). Cut it and stick it on.

Thanks for the reply, probably a bit too much work finding all that here is Aus, I’d rather just buy one already done lol

#7276 14 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Thanks for the reply, probably a bit too much work finding all that here is Aus, I’d rather just buy one already done lol

Probably easier than you think as any store that makes sings probably can do it. For you, probably spend less than to have one shipped from the States.

#7277 14 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Quoted from allsportdvd:

I have a yellow one I didn’t use. I went pink. Pm me your address and I’ll throw it in the mail.

#7278 13 days ago
Quoted from Stebel:

I have a yellow one I didn’t use. I went pink. Pm me your address and I’ll throw it in the mail.

I absolutely love the offer thank you!
One small problem - my machine is yellow lol

IMG_7854 (resized).jpegIMG_7854 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#7279 6 days ago

Officially joined the club yesterday with a players game! Already ordered a colorDMD and new Titan rings. Going to swap out the LEDs that are in there with Comets and replace a few parts that could use a refresh. I put in an order with Cliffy, but I'm not sure when he'll respond. I know he's pretty swamped.

But in the mean time, I put on about 20 games over the weekend and I'm loving it so far. I've only played it a little bit on location so really haven't had a chance to hear the game or explore the ruleset, but it's been fun so far and I'm looking forward to learning the ruleset even more and getting it as best as it can be.

I do have one concern. I haven't checked the trough kickout coil but it seems to be extra strong. I've had Whitestar games in the past but don't ever remember this. Is that normal for the game or should I suspect a wrong coil installed? It's eaten a good chunk out of the shooter lane that I'll need to repair with epoxy or resin and cover with a protector.

Also, is this game worthy of a NOS pf and cabinet decals, new plastics, etc?

#7280 6 days ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Officially joined the club yesterday with a players game! Already ordered a colorDMD and new Titan rings. Going to swap out the LEDs that are in there with Comets and replace a few parts that could use a refresh. I put in an order with Cliffy, but I'm not sure when he'll respond. I know he's pretty swamped.
But in the mean time, I put on about 20 games over the weekend and I'm loving it so far. I've only played it a little bit on location so really haven't had a chance to hear the game or explore the ruleset, but it's been fun so far and I'm looking forward to learning the ruleset even more and getting it as best as it can be.
I do have one concern. I haven't checked the trough kickout coil but it seems to be extra strong. I've had Whitestar games in the past but don't ever remember this. Is that normal for the game or should I suspect a wrong coil installed? It's eaten a good chunk out of the shooter lane that I'll need to repair with epoxy or resin and cover with a protector.

My kickout is really strong too. No setting to adjust. My game was virtually new when I got it…I think that’s just the way they are. Order a set of Cliffys.

#7281 6 days ago

Just a heads up, I ordered a complete set from Cliff in early January, just sent him a follow up message and I still haven't heard back from him.

#7282 6 days ago

I see pinball life has a Whitestar shooter lane protector. I've got to order a few parts but was going to use that in the meantime. Hoping it works ok?

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-shooter-eject-protector-for-whitestar-sam-machines.html

#7283 6 days ago
Quoted from killborn:

Just a heads up, I ordered a complete set from Cliff in early January, just sent him a follow up message and I still haven't heard back from him.

Yeah, he is months behind. He invoiced me last month after an order request earlier in the year, but I still have no idea when I'll receive my order.

#7284 3 days ago

I've got a minor problem where the yellow TV arrow in the upper playfield doesn't work. The socket itself looks like new, so I'm not sure if it's been handled by any other owners before me. I'm not super familiar with how to diagnose a single lamp on Whitestar. Anyone have any knowledge they could impart?

All other insert lamps work as expected, it's just the one lamp. I will fiddle with the bulb and socket again but beyond that, my next guess would be a transistor but I'd want to make sure it wasn't the socket first or anything in-between first.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,284 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 146.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only/page/146 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.