Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by stangbat
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Sorry, this is going to be vague. Years ago I remember reading someone had modified the Tri Zone code to enable two ball multiball. I have no idea where I read it, but I don't think I'm imagining it. Anyone have this code, or remember this?

At the time I didn't consider running it since my Tri Zone was on location. But I have it at home now and something like this would be fun.

#2 3 years ago

The only thing I see available is a divide-by-10 version from Ted Estes.
https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2641

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

The only thing I see available is a divide-by-10 version from Ted Estes.

Yeah, what I'm talking about was code someone had at a show that made the game two ball multiball. It was probably a one off thing someone cooked up. I was just wondering if anyone else remembered this and and if the code was ever given out. I can program an EPROM, I just need the code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tri-zone-multiball-code-rom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.