10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by djblouw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 months ago

Have room for 2-3 (maybe 4) pinball machines in the enclosed trailer I’m renting back to MI from Fort Worth TX.

I’ll be leaving Fort Worth Sunday morning and arriving in Grand Rapids Monday night. Can transport a pinball for ya for $125 along my route if you would like.

SUNDAY July 16 I’ll be traveling from Fort Worth to St. Louis through Oklahoma City and Springfield.

MONDAY July 17 I’ll be traveling from St. Louis to Grand Rapids traveling through Bloomington, IL, south of Chicago (Joliet area) and then up through Michigan City into GR.

Sorry last minute but decided renting a trailer to transport a few games of mine back to MI instead of stuffing them into my pickup.

Cell 616-890-0925

#2 10 months ago

Time to do some shopping

#3 10 months ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Time to do some shopping

Ill pack up my tommy and have it ready for pickup!

#4 10 months ago

Bump...leaving tomorrow

#5 10 months ago

I really wish I had something for you to bring back.

Here’s the best deals I’ve found on pinside along your route, but unfortunately I have no room for them:

Nice X-men that needs a quick shop job, and then would be ready to make some cash:

Machine - For Sale
    X-Men (Pro) Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “It's time to rotate out some of my collection, so let's kick it off with this X-men Pro machine. Pulled off of my route to diagnose a phantom drain issue, I suspect it was magnetiz...”
    2023-06-26
    Tulsa, OK
    4,000 (Firm)
    Archived after: 42 days
    Viewed: 681 times

Cool cocktail table, would be a nice addition to a medium sized collection:

Machine - For Sale
    Hearts Spades Archived
    Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my hearts spades cocktail. Fast playing fun compact pinball. Very nice example in great shape. Game works with the exception of the bonus playfield lights 2,3,4, 8,9. Nice ...”
    2023-07-12
    Alhambra, IL
    Archived after: 11 days
    Viewed: 417 times

If anyone from GR picks these up, let me know so I can come over and play them.

Have a good drive home!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transporting-fort-worth-tx-to-grand-rapids-mi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.